Wild Weekend with My Wife Ch. 02

Story Info
She's enjoyed by step brothers, again.
2.8k words
4.27
48.5k
11
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/06/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke the next morning to the sound of the shower running and the aroma of freshly brewed coffee. As I was pouring a cup, my wife stuck her head around the corner and announced, "Hey, sleepy head, we need to get going. I want to get started on today's agenda. Can you drop me off at the mall and find something to do for a few hours?"

"Of course, honey. I was thinking I'd like to stop by the Bass Pro Shop and pick up some new fishing tackle. And as long as I'll be near your sister's house, I may stop in and see Earl, too. By the way, why do you need so much time?"

"Well, you know we've been invited to that anniversary party and I want to look nice. I'll need to get my nails done and, of course, a new dress, too. After that maybe a few matching accessories might be nice." Then my wife paused and asked coyly, "What do you think about me getting a waxing? I want to be extra smooth for our guests tonight."

Laughing I said, "All the guests? ...Or just two?"

She gave me a look of mock surprise, then playfully slapped my arm. "You're awful! Don't you think those two will be enough?"

"I don't know. Are you sure David and Charlie can make time for us tonight? They might be too tired from all the dancing and drinking and partying."

With a sly grin my wife said, "Oh I think I got their attention. After the taste they got last night, I'm pretty sure they'll be wanting more, regardless of the time. Don't you?" I just nodded.

After poking around the Bass Pro Shop for about an hour. I headed over to my brother-in-law's place. As usual, he was in the basement watching television. My wife's sister was upstairs making life miserable for her kids.

As we hung out in the basement, Earl said he appreciated the show my wife provided last night. He told me the male staff had even asked about when we might be visiting again. Just as we were finishing a good laugh, his wife poked her head in and said, "I hear my sister was dressed conservatively for a change last night."

I shot Earl a quick glance and could tell he was fighting the urge to laugh. I did my best to keep a straight face and answered, "Why...uh, yes. Her clothing was almost as modest as the Catholic school uniforms you two wore for all those years. The nuns would have been proud."

Rather than risk any further deception, I decided it was time to leave and said, "Well it's been nice talking, but I need to pick up your sister at the mall. She's picking out a new dress for tonight and probably purchased some 'old maid' outfit. I'll have her call you."

I said my goodbyes and headed back to the mall. My wife was waiting outside of the mall's bookstore when I arrived. She looked great, of course, and it was obvious that she'd had her hair styled. As she got in the car, I noticed that she'd had her nails done in a very striking French Tip style. I told her she looked sensational and then remarked, "Well, I can see you got your hair done and the nails, too. What did you decide about the waxing?" My wife didn't say a word. She just hiked up her skirt, took my hand and placed it between her legs. My fingertips explored her warm flesh and were treated to the silky sensations of her total baldness. "Holy shit!! Now that's what I call smooooooth! That's the smoothest and sexiest your pussy has ever felt! I can't wait for tonight's festivities to begin."

Well, our night began a few hours later with me going to the reception hall while my wife made herself presentable. I had a chance to congratulate the anniversary couple, and later talked with Charlie, David, and a host of others. As we were about to be seated for dinner, my wife walked in. Even though she was dressed nothing like last night, she still made quite an impression. Tonight she was dressed very stylishly. She was wearing a white and navy color block dress with a ruched skirt. As she walked closer, I saw that she had on a small pearl necklace and pearl earrings. My gaze dropped lower, appreciating how great her legs looked. They were wrapped in very sheer, nude colored hose and navy heels. She had elevated her style and now looked simply elegant. I took her hands and proudly said, "You never cease to amaze me. You can be the sophisticated socialite, the wholesome housewife, the outdoorsy wrestling and football mom, or the breathtaking vamp. And best of all, you make every one of them look absolutely amazing. Now let's have some fun and see were the night leads."

After a delicious meal, there were the usual toasts, roasting, and speeches. Finally, Charlie had his parents start the night's dancing with an anniversary dance for the happy couple. Next was the anniversary dance for all married couples. As the dance progressed, couples were eliminated from the dance floor by the number of years they'd been married. As the number of years increased, more and more couples left the dance floor. My wife and I were nearly the last couple eliminated. The final couple dancing turned out to have been married for forty-two years.

As it concluded everyone returned to the dance floor. During that next dance, David approached us and said, " I noticed you two were out there a long time. You guys have been married even longer than my parents. How many is it exactly?"

Before I could speak, my wife responded, "Well, if we told you that...then you might guess my age. And a woman never gives out her age. Besides, you might decide you don't want to spend the evening with such an 'old lady' back in our room tonight."

David grinned and said, "Yeah, right! You don't even look forty. And I definitely want to see you later, ...and so does Charlie. We've even got some 'special' plans for this evening, ...if you're willing, of course."

"Oooo, special plans! ...Sounds exciting," my wife responded with a impish smile. "I can't wait!

David leaned in a little closer to me and said, "Look, we'd prefer that our parents not suspect what's going on, so we'll wait here a while after you two leave and meet you shortly after midnight. Okay?"

"Sounds good," I agreed and we back to dancing. My wife felt wonderful in my arms as we continued to dance the night away, holding each other close. We had a great time and both of us looked forward to an even better time after midnight.

A little past 11:30 we said goodnight to the anniversary couple and made our way to our room. Upon arriving I poured some wine for my wife, while she changed into 'something more comfortable'. When she reappeared, I couldn't help but stare. She was wearing a black, open-cup corset, sheer black hose, and some sexy 4" heels. Glitzy Bohemian crystal had replaced the pearl necklace and earrings. She wore no panties and her bald pussy was completely exposed. It was obvious she liked having her wax job on display. We lit several candles and tuned the radio to some easy-listening music. I handed her a glass of wine as I lifted mine in a toast, "Here's to you, Babe. I think Charlie and David are in for quite a treat."

"Why thank you, honey," she grinned at me, "And by the time they're done, I expect to be a well fucked hot-wife filled with a very special treat for you too."

Just then there was the expected knock at the door. My wife shimmied excitedly to the door and peeked through the security eye where she saw two beaming smiles plastered across their happy faces. She opened the door and invited our friends inside, They couldn't take their eyes off my nearly naked wife and showered her with words of appreciation for her lingerie. She walked up to David throwing her arms around his neck and started dancing. She looked up at him with a mischievous smile, "You were so busy entertaining that you never danced with me all evening. Now I'm going to make sure you and Charlie get your chance."

David couldn't hide his excitement as he danced with my wife. He held her close, kissing her lips passionately as his hands dropped lower cupping her ass. Squeezing those luscious globes, he ground himself against her naked pussy, then lowered his mouth to kiss her soft, round tits. My wife's head was thrown back and she was moaning a little. After a minute or two she stepped back and said it was Charlie's turn. Charlie was more than happy to take over and soon my wife was being kissed and caressed by her new partner. She was trembling slightly while she danced with Charlie. She was clearly becoming aroused and her breathing had gotten shallow as she asked a little breathlessly, "David? ... You mentioned some .... special plans for tonight. .... What did you have in mind for me?"

David moved up behind my wife, pressing against her closely as both men stroked and fondled her. "Charlie said we should try some new things .... things we've never done before. Maybe we should just show you." As David finished his sentence, he moved my wife onto the bed, laying her on her back with her legs dangling over the edge. He dropped to his knees and began kissing her inner thigh, then moved slowly upward until her reached the moist smoothness of her bald pussy.

As he was feasting on her sweet mound, Charlie undressed and pointed his hard cock toward my wife's mouth. She eagerly sucked him fully inside, slurping noisily. Then David lifted her knees so that they were over his shoulders. My wife was moaning around Charlie's cock as David continued to eat her pussy. They continued like this for quite awhile until David said, "Charlie, let's switch. You really need to try this pussy. It's smooth as silk and sweet as honey."

They changed positions and Charlie took over between my wife's thighs, while David climbed up next to her head. She reached out pulling him closer and gasped, "C'mon, baby, let me suck that big, hard cock!" Charlie was giving my wife's pussy a real workout as he lapped more aggressively at her pink wet slit. He was also giving her clit plenty of attention with both his mouth and fingers. My wife seemed to enjoy his rougher treatment as she moaned loader and bucked her hips against his invading lips and tongue. As she continued to suck David's cock, Charlie got up and placed his shaft at the opening to my wife's pussy. He stroked it up and down her slit, making sure to rub the head against her clit. Once he had it coated with her slippery juices, he began slowly pushing inside her slick hole.

When she felt Charlie entering her, my wife went wild. She pulled her mouth off David's cock, fixing her gaze on Charlie and cried out. "Yeah, do it! ...shove it in me!...I want you to fuck me... fuck my pussy!" Charlie was happy to oblige and with a grunt he slammed his cock all the way inside and began to ram her forcefully.

My wife slid her mouth back onto David's shaft again as he began to rock his hips forward burying more and more of his hard-on between her moist lips. He reached his hand down her body and began fingering her clit as Charlie continued to pound away. I was amazed by Charlie's endurance as he kept pistoning into her tight pussy, hard and fast. Finally Charlie looked over at David and said, "Hey, Bro, time to change places. You've gotta try this. She's got the tightest married pussy I've ever felt!"

They quickly switched places again and now David was pounding my wife while Charlie fingered her clit. My wife had her eyes closed and I could tell she was close to an orgasm. She suddenly turned her head, freeing Charlie's cock from her mouth and screamed, "Ohhh...I'm going to cum!...oh, god...I'm cumming!! Keep fucking me... Keep fucking meeee!

Nearly a minute later she was still writhing and moaned, "Oh my god, please keep going! That felt so good!" David hesitated a moment before he returned to fucking her pussy. Now, without missing a beat, he rolled my wife on her side and continued fucking her.

It looked like Charlie was ready for some more pussy and said to David, "Let me try that. If I keep rubbing her clit, I bet I can get her off again." They traded places once more and soon David was groaning as my wife sucked his balls. A few minutes later, David said, "Charlie, What do you say we spit-roast her, now." My wife, of course, knew what they wanted and scrambled into position on her hands and knees. Charlie came around and slid his cock into her waiting mouth as David took his place and slammed into her pussy. They fucked her this way for several minutes, then changed places again. I guess these 'twin' brothers really enjoyed sharing everything equally and my wife definitely wasn't complaining.

David was holding her hips as he fucked her from behind. Then he spread her quivering cheeks and stuck a finger in her ass which made my wife yelp followed by a long gasp. After a few minutes David began to spread some of her pussy juices around her puckered opening, lubricating her tight asshole. I saw David give Charlie a quick nod, then placed the head of his cock against her anus. He began to push forward and then the end of his cock slipped inside my wife's ass. "Unnhhh!" she groaned as he entered her...inch by inch, until he was fully inside. He let her adjust for a moment, then began slowly fucking her ass with a nice steady rhythm. After about five minutes of this, my wife asked David to lay down and let her straddle him in a reverse cowgirl position. They moved around and my wife took David's cock in her ass again. She leaned forward in this position, and went back to sucking Charlie's cock.

She looked over at me and winked before saying, "It's getting a little late so I need to take care of you two. David, I want you to keep fucking my ass...while Charlie fucks my pussy." I couldn't believe it! I was about to watch my sexy wife getting double penetrated by these guys. I felt like I was ready to burst as my wife leaned back slightly and Charlie slid forward, stretching her well-fucked pussy even more.

"Oh fuck, yeah!" my wife groaned as the two brothers got a good rhythm going. My wife was trembling and moaning as David and Charlie continued thrusting into her. I had my cock out and was stroking myself as I watched the incredible sight before me. She caught my gaze and in a gasping voice said, "Come here, babe. I want you fucking my mouth while they're filling me with their hot loads." As I moved to the bed, she moaned, "Don't you two dare pull out! ...I want to feel you shooting all that sweet cum in my pussy and ass!"

She was nearly sobbing with delight as I moved next to her and stuffed her wide-open mouth with my throbbing shaft. Seconds later she let out a muffled scream and began to shake. As a tremendous orgasm coursed through her, I could feel my balls tighten. As if on cue, David and Charlie groaned and began ejaculating at almost the exact same time. My head went back and I filled my wife's mouth with warm semen as stream after stream of hot, young cum entered her pussy and ass. Exhausted, the four of us soon collapsed in a heap on the bed and it was several minutes before any of us could move.

Fearing they might fall asleep, my wife began poking them in the ribs saying, "C'mon, boys,. time to get dressed and head back to your room. I need some alone time with my sweet, loving husband. I'm sure we'll see you two in the morning before we head back home. Why don't you join us for the Sunday brunch?"

Once Charlie and David were gone, I moved down between my wife's spread thighs. I lifted her knees pushing her legs back to her chest and got to enjoy an 'extra' special treat, a 'black and white' creampie from both her pussy and her ass. As I lapped greedily at my wife's ravaged holes, I wondered if the Sunday brunch would be as good.

*

Thanks to Sluggo11 for editing assistance.