Wild West Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I packed iron, grabbed a quirt, mounted my pied, and led his horse toward town. When I got to the outskirts I dismounted, hit his horse on the rear with the quirt, and watched as it cantered down Main Street until it was stopped by a couple of cowboys exiting one of the saloons.

I returned home, removed my boots but otherwise stayed dressed, and got into bed with my Peacemaker after moving a table in front of the door to the cabin so that I would hear anyone that entered. I slept surprisingly well.

I had already eaten breakfast by the time that Ben dragged his ass into the cabin. "Where you been?" I snarled.

"Uh...sorry Becca -- I guess that I got drunk and passed out," he sheepishly replied.

"How'd you fare in poker?"

"I guess I lost because I don't have any money left in my pockets, and I had over $50 to start with."

"Lose anything aside from your money?"

"Gee -- I don't really know?" he mused as he plopped down in a chair.

I brought him a mug of Arbuckle's -- actually in the now-dented metal mug that I had disabled Butcher with the night before.

After a few sips of Arbuckle's he mumbled "Bejabbers -- I have this funny recollection of Butch saying that he was gonna get paid by you after I lost the last hand -- but it was about that time that I passed out so I don't remember it exactly."

Then he got really funny look on his face. "Did Butch come here last night?"

"Before I answer that Ben, let me ask you -- did you see Butcher this morning?"

"Uh -- yeah. His face was beaten up and there was a knot on his forehead, and he was complaining that his balls hurt as he hobbled along bowlegged. He said that when he was drunk a bunch of guys beat him up," Ben replied. Then Ben got this weird look on his face and stared at me before he asked: "Do you know different?"

"Actually Ben, I do. He came here last night with the intention of pirooting me saying that you had lost one night with me at poker and he was collecting. I bashed the side of his face with the very mug that you're drinking out of now, kicked him in the testicles, knocked him unconscious with the rolling pin, dragged his ass to the barn, lifted him on his mount, and took him back to town."

"Oh -- bejabbers!" was his stellar retort.

"Let me tell you something else, Tall Texan. From now on when your buddies with the Wild Bunch are around I'm going to bed with a derringer and if another one pays me a late night visit I'm gonna blow his gonads off -- and then track you down and do the same thing to you. Clear?" After that outrage I slammed the rolling pin down on the table, almost breaking it.

Ben didn't need to reply -- his eyes said it all.

Butcher was nothing but polite to me after that incident -- I think that he was afraid that I'd tell others how he had really gotten "beaten up" -- and I never had a significant problem with him again.

***********************

The subtle life-defining event was that I got pregnant. I don't know if I was so horny when Ben got back after being gone for two months that I didn't calculate my cycle properly in practicing the rhythm method, or if getting a delicious real cock up my cunt instead of a goddamn cucumber caused my cycle to change, but since we didn't use a condom and since he filled me to overflowing with his baby juice I got pregnant probably within two days of when he got back. I figured that out when I missed my next period and started throwing up in the morning.

When I finally figured it out and told Ben he didn't react strongly. He had always said that he wanted kids, and while he had counted on that being a little further down the line, he seemed OK with it.

After I was about three months pregnant Ben and his Wild Bunch buddies went on another business trip. I would have preferred that he stay around, but I was doing well in my pregnancy once my morning sickness ran its course, and actually felt good, so I didn't complain. I'd just have to get some more of those damn cucumbers again.

Ben returned after another two month absence, and by then I was really showing. I went to the local doctor just for a checkup, and he speculated that I was going to have twins -- I guess that Ben had really nailed me. Despite my big belly, when Ben got back I was anxious for some more hide-the-sausage time, although we couldn't use all the positions that we had used in the past.

When Ben returned he had more high denomination crisp greenbacks. Again, not understanding exactly why, I copied down the serial numbers of the larger notes.

I did deliver twins, with the help of a midwife, and helpful checks by the town doctor, right around the date the doctor and I predicted that I was due. The twins were a boy and a girl. I named the girl Samantha and the boy Virgil. I found out that I really enjoyed nursing them -- it was a nice bonding experience -- and Ben himself became a big baby and loved to suck on my tits at night. Fortunately my mammaries seemed to produce milk as efficiently as a cow's.

***************

Things moved along smoothly for the first eighteen months or so after the kids were born. The kids were mostly weaned at seventeen-eighteen months, but still usually nursed once a day or every other day. Ben went on three other business trips with the Wild Bunch and each time came back with more crisp high denomination notes, which I religiously copied the serial numbers of. It was after his return from this third trip that things got squirrely.

I knew that the bitch Laura Bullion had been on the last two trips, and whenever I saw her she seemed to have a smirk on her face, and when I was in her presence when Ben was around he acted nervous. I decided to find out if my suspicions were correct.

The last two times the Wild Bunch was in town Harry Alonzo Longabaugh, known to other members of the Wild Bunch as the Sundance Kid, was with them. Sundance was more cultured than the others, and also didn't seem to like Laura Bullion any better than I did. When I was talking with Sundance at my storefront -- which I continued to operate a few days a week even with kids -- about a fancy new holster, and we were negotiating a price I figuratively hit him between the eyes.

"You know, Sundance, I could give it to you for free if you tell me how many times Ben was pirooting that shake Laura on your last two business trips."

Sundance turned white and blurted out "How did you find that..." before catching himself, and stuttering "I...I don't...know...what you mean, Becca."

"Sundance, you're an honest guy -- don't lie to me. I already know that it's happening I just need to know the details?"

He unconsciously looked over at the rooming house next to a saloon that was across the street. I knew what that meant. I picked up a fancy quirt that I was almost finished decorating, packed iron, and started walking out of the storefront. Sundance grabbed my arm. "Uh...where are you going Becca?"

"Sundance -- did you ever hear what really happened to Butch the night that he was supposedly jumped by a bunch of cowboys when he was drunk?" I asked. "I suggest that you let my arm go," I continued.

He loosened his grip. I pulled my arm away and snickered "You didn't snitch, and I'll never tell anyone that you did," and stormed across the street.

When I entered the rooming house with fire in my eyes John Burton, the proprietor, and someone that I considered a petticoat pensioner more than an honorable businessman, stuttered, "Now...Becca...I don't want any trouble..."

He wanted to say more, but by then I had my Peacemaker in his face. "There won't be any trouble you stupid-ass petticoat pensioner as long as you tell me what room Laura Bullion is in."

When I cocked the hammer he blurted out "202."

"Give me a key," I growled.

He did; I took the stairs two at a time, having holstered my Peacemaker, unlocked 202, and barged in.

There was that shake Laura riding Ben like his was a bronco, with the nipples on her tiny tits hard as rocks.

Three quick lashes with the quirt on her buttocks ended the activities. Funny how quickly Ben's cock shriveled up.

Laura looked like she was going to go for the pistol about six feet away from her. She changed her mind when I drew the Peacemaker and cocked it while leveling it with two hands at her head. "Go ahead, shake -- try for it. I'll blow your pirooting brains out."

She remained still, with her hands up -- WOW she had a hairy bush!

I turned the Peacemaker barrel toward Ben. "You jackass -- you really prefer the company of this Painted Cat and Cattle Kate to me? Doesn't say much for you, does it? Oh, by the way -- don't come back to the cabin unless you're on your hands and knees and can tell me how you're gonna get this tiny-titted shake out of your life."

I then walked over to where the shake's and the asshole's gun belts were, removed both pistols, walked back to the store front, closed up, and went home. When I got there Mrs. McClatchey, who was helping me on the days that I was at the storefront, could tell that I was spitting nails angry. She didn't ask why I was back an hour early. I paid her for the full time, and as she left I calmed myself the best that I could so that by the time the kids woke up from their naps I could properly nurse and interact with them.

Ben may not be the sharpest tool in the shed, but he does have some common sense. He gave me a couple of days to cool down, and then came back to the cabin when it was likely that I'd be nursing the kids, knowing that I couldn't get too hot and bothered while doing that. He gently entered the living room with hat in hand and mumbled "Can we talk Becca?"

"What about Ben dear?" I replied, trying to remain as calm as possible.

"Uh...well...I just wanted you to know that I don't have any feelings for Laura and I was just overcome with lust for some reason I can't explain, and that was the first time that I've ever done anything like that."

"What obvious bullshit!" I said to myself.

"Uh...she's not half the woman you are Becca..."

"Got that right," I interrupted with a snarl, but when both kids jerked off a tit when I said that, I calmed right back down and they started sucking again.

"Listen, Becca -- I want you to give me a chance to make it up to you. I want to raise our kids together. Promise me that you won't do anything rash."

"Where are you and the shake sleeping now?" I snarled.

"She's in the rooming house; I'm at News Carver's cabin. We're certainly not together. She won't be on our next business trip which we leave for in a couple of days. Can't we make up?"

I had already decided to dump Ben -- he didn't know it yet, and there was no reason to tell him now since he was going on another business trip. Plus, I wanted to sard him again once more for old times' sake.

"Alright, you can move back until your trip, and once you get back we'll talk about it. But you better know that you'll be eating some humble pie," I replied.

Ben got a big smile on his face, and came and gave me a kiss.

The next two nights I tried to get as much of Ben's joy juice into my cunt as possible. It felt really nice, and reminded me of good times. I was almost ready to think about taking Ben back -- but I wasn't going to be stupid about it.

I paid one of the local cowpokes to keep an eye on the Wild Bunch when they left town after my last night with Ben. The cowpoke reported back to me that evening that Ben and the rest of the Wild Bunch met up with Laura about five miles out of town. That was it for me.

******************

I sold off whatever inventory I had in my storefront, collected all of the money that I had made and saved, and what was left over from Ben's business trips, and took off by stagecoach to Denver. Once there, the kids and I took trains to Oklahoma City. I had heard that there was a successful U S Marshal there named Henry Andrew "Heck" Thomas who up to that time was credited with the apprehension or killing of more than a hundred outlaws, including Bill Doolin.

I got a suitable cabin to rent near town, went by my maiden surname for both Samantha and Virgil as well as myself, and when Heck Thomas got back to town I made an appointment to see him.

Since with all modesty I was the best looking woman around the parts of Oklahoma City that I had seen, I wasn't surprised that Heck was thrilled to meet me. Heck was a big guy; not as tall as Ben, but more burly though not fat. He had a pleasant face with piercing blue eyes, and a warm manner about him. I didn't like his first comment, however, and wouldn't let it go.

"So what can I do for you little lady?"

With a smile I replied "Marshall Thomas, I'm not a 'little lady.' I'm likely the toughest woman that you've met, can probably shoot a Winchester more accurately than you can, and maybe even a Peacemaker. It's not what you can do for me, but what I can do for you."

He got a wry smile on his lips. "My apologies Miss Sterling. What is it that you can do for me?"

"I understand that you'd like to catch the Wild Bunch and put them behind bars. I have proof that they've been robbing banks and stagecoaches, and know quite a bit about their operation. Are you interested in that?"

"Yes...I'm very interested even though they're suspected of robbing only one bank in Oklahoma since I am a U S Marshal with power across the country. What is it that you have?"

I went on to show him the serial numbers of the notes that Ben had brought home from his business trips, and explained to him who all the members of the Wild Bunch were, what their roles were, and what locations they often holed up in, including in Colorado Springs and Wyoming. After an hour of my explanations and answering his questions, Heck smiled. "That is extremely helpful, Miss Sterling. How do you know all of this?"

"I've known the gang members socially for several years and had a relationship with Ben Kilpatrick. My only request is that, if at all possible, you see that Ben and Sundance aren't killed; the rest I don't really care about, especially Laura Bullion and Butch Cassidy."

"Good to know," he smiled. "Where can I get in touch with you in town and how long will you be here?"

I gave him the location of my cabin, and then, with a coquettish smile -- since I was attracted to him -- said "I'll stay as long as I find this town pleasant and accommodating, and if I meet some nice people."

Although the information that I gave Heck did ultimately result in two of the Wild Bunch being arrested and convicted, and two others killed, Ben, Butch, and Sundance remained elusive and at large.

*****************

[An aside from amyyum; the details of the "courtship" of Heck Thomas are too long and drawn out, and often mundane, so I'm taking significant license in abridging them.]

It turns out that Heck was a widower, and very interested in me. Over the next year he took every opportunity to interact with me almost every day that he was in town. We often had dinner together, and he seemed to enjoy being around Virgil and Samantha, and they liked him. Since I was not getting my cunt reamed but still had the high libido of my days with Ben, I decided that I was going to seduce Heck. However, I needed to be honest with him about my marital status. So I shipped the kids off for the night to one of many friendly couples that I had gotten to know, and invited Heck over for dinner.

After just some small appetizers, I got right to the point. "Heck; actually I don't want to make dinner. I invited you over for another reason."

"Oh, what's that?" he asked with raised eyebrows.

"I know that you're sexually attracted to me, and me to you, and I'd love a sexual relationship with you -- a romantic one even."

I paused to gauge his reaction, but he remained calm and contemplative. So I continued. "However, if that is to happen, I need to be honest with you. I am married to Ben Kilpatrick' and don't want to become a grass widow since I don't want any chance that he'll find me if I file papers. Also, two kids are enough for me, so if we are to get it on we either have to be very careful with the rhythm method, or use condoms even though they are theoretically illegal under the Comstock Act. So -- what do you think?"

After only a slight pause Heck grinned in reply. "I'm happy to hear everything that you have to say, Becca. Something that I never thought of as an advantage but do now is that according to three different doctors even though my plumbing works just fine, I can't father a kid. So when do we get started on our new relationship?"

I got a big smile; I quickly removed my clothes and once he saw me doing that he quickly disrobed himself. Naked we embraced each other with passionate kisses, his oversized cock almost poking a hole in my stomach. When we shuffled over to the bed, I had a real surprise in store. When I was on my back he broke a kiss and shinnied down to my crotch and started sucking and licking my cunt.

"What are you doing?" I frantically asked while trying to push his head away, never having had anyone put his mouth down there before, and as worldly as I thought that I was not even really having heard more than bits and pieces about the practice such that I didn't even think that it was real.

"Just enjoy it," he growled, "I guarantee that you will."

After about thirty seconds of panic I suddenly realized that it did really feel good. When after only a few minutes I had a rip roaring orgasm and yelled "bejabbers" about a hundred times in a row, I was a convert.

As I lay still shaking from the aftereffects of my climax Heck shinnied back up and slowly inserted his oversized cock into my cunt. It took a while for him to bury it, but once he did it felt oh so good. I think that I surprised him by banging up as hard as he was banging down until we both climaxed at about the same time.

As we lay in the pleasant afterglow of sex, Heck explained to me that what he had done with his mouth and tongue to my clitoris and cunt lips is called "cunnilingus," and that he enjoyed doing it as much as I enjoyed receiving it. He then explained something called "fellatio." "If you want to have another round of pirooting tonight, you're going to have to try it," he smiled.

Since I considered myself a sexual and experimental creature, and since he had done such a good job on me, I shrugged my shoulders and said "I'm game."

It was hard getting used to sucking his cock at first since I had never done that before, and since it was caked with a combination of our bodily fluids. However I got with the program once I saw the positive effect fellatio was having on Heck, and once his pole was standing proud I mounted him and started bouncing. My tits were flopping back and forth while I bounced, that is until he latched onto them and periodically brought one of them into his mouth. My second cock-induced climax of the night was even more powerful than my first one. Once it dissipated I believe that I passed out more than fell asleep.

The next morning I do believe that I was as sexually satisfied as at any time in my life, and I didn't mind sharing that fact with Heck. He responded in kind: "Becca -- you're all time; all time. I want to tap your keg as often as possible. However, we have some practical matters to discuss."

Over several cups of Arbuckle's, some fried eggs, and some bacon, we had as frank a discussion as any that I had ever had in my life. Basically, due to his position and the mores of the town, we couldn't live together -- which is what we both wanted -- unless people thought that we were married. I wanted to get my name legally changed, as well as that of my kids, to distance myself form Ben in case he was looking for us, and since Heck was a U S Marshal he knew all of the judges and justices of the peace, he was sure that we could swing it and do so confidentially so that Ben wouldn't find out about it.