Wild Wife

Story Info
My wife is sex crazy so we make it a family affair.
2.7k words
4.22
152.6k
116
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lydie54
Lydie54
205 Followers

My wife is a wild sex maniac. I met her in high school, fucked her brains out on our first date and we never stopped.

She got pregnant with daughter right away. Our son was born just 11 months after our daughter. I was only a year older than her and the first years we'd have starved to death if it weren't for our parents housing and feeding us.

I got snipped cause we weren't having any more kids and she didn't want to take pills for 30 years.

No matter what has happened over the years we fuck nightly and every morning as soon as we wake up. Weekends we spend a lot of time in our room, the kids fend for themselves for an hour or so while I work my wife over.

Once we got some money, both of us working full time jobs, we started fucking around with swingers. I loved nothing more than to watch her take on other men and cum like a wild woman. When we'd get home after a night of three or four different partners we'd fuck each other while we talked about how other cocks and cunts felt. Dirty talk makes her lose her fucking mind.

Our son seemed to take after us. We knew he was fucking around with girls all the time. I had a lot of father son talks with him about being sure he didn't get any body pregnant. I asked if he knew if his sister was fucking guys and he laughed like crazy.

"She's a total prude. She wouldn't open that cunt for anybody. I think she'll die a virgin."

I smiled and asked if he thought she was overexposed to sex growing up making her despise it.

"We didn't know for a long time why you and mom would go into your room two and three times a day on weekends. When we figured it out Becky was mortified. I just got a damn hard on and had to jerk off."

"Your mother can't get enough cock. I can't get enough pussy, and sounds like you are a chip off the old block. Your sister might not be ours." I laughed at that, it was a joke I knew she was mine.

Jake was quiet for a minute then said, "You think I should try to fuck her? Break her in kind of?"

Becky was 20 and going to college but living at home. Her nose was in a book most of her waking hours. Jake turned 19 and just graduated high school and was thinking about the Army. The only thing holding him back was the idea that he'd have to go without pussy through basic training for sure.

"Well, that's an idea. If you went into her room after she was asleep you could sneak up on her, probably be in her cunt before she knew what was going on."

I looked at Jakes crotch and saw he was hard. I was too. The idea of Jake taking Becky, breaking her cherry, was pretty exciting.

"Let me talk to your mom before we do anything. I might want a shot at that hot slit too."

"Fuck Dad, I'm hard as hell here." Jake was rubbing his cock through his jeans.

"Come on." I turned and walked into the garage closing the door behind us.

I took my cock out and nodded to Jakes crotch. He pulled his dick out and we started jacking.

"I'd love to be the first pecker in that hole." Jake was grunting as he jerked his cock.

It wasn't the first time he and I had a jerk off together. We'd get horny talking about the girls he'd fucked and I'd tell him how hot his mother was, how she loved getting rammed from behind doggy style.

"Damn Jake, I never thought about fucking Becky, but talking about it sure has made me wonder how she'd feel under me. She's got a nice ass and her tits look really good."

I was close to cumming. I looked at Jakes cock, it was so swollen the head was almost purple.

We turned to stand side by side, yanking the hell out of our cocks. The cum started shooting out of us, ropes of thick white juice splashing against the cement wall.

"Ah fuck man, this feels so fucking good." Jake shot his last rope of juice then shook his dick to get last of it off his cock head.

I was looking at his prick with lust. I'd always wanted to touch him but we'd never crossed that line.

"Maybe before I fuck my daughter I should suck my son off." I said it so it he could take it as a joke or maybe like I really meant it.

I watched him put his dick back in his pants. I stood there holding mine yet, thinking about fucking my wife or my daughter or even about sucking Jake off. I could feel my dick begin to stiffen before it even got soft.

"Fuck Dad, you're getting hard again." Jake looked amazed by the fact.

I didn't answer; I just started slowly stroking myself again. I turned to face him and he watched as I slowly brought my prick back to life.

"Ever think of that son? Of sucking cock? Sucking my cock?"

Jake licked his lips. He muttered a yes even as he shook his head no.

"Maybe we should go fishing this weekend. Take Becky along. The three of us could have a good time."

Jake ripped his jeans open, pulling out a stiff pecker. He started yanking on it, pulling on it hard. He took two steps forward so that our cock heads were almost touching. I could feel the heat of his dick on mine.

"Rub it." I pushed forward and our cocks touched. Jake groaned moving his dick in a circle around my cock head.

"I want to fuck her Dad. I want to get her to be like mom, to be a wild fucking cunt."

We were jerking hard now and I was hoping that this wasn't just dirty talk to get our jollies. I wanted to fuck Becky now more than ever. I can't say I hadn't thought about it in the past, but with Jeni taking so much cock I didn't really think I could service two women all the time. If Jake was in on it we could have a constant fuck fest right at home.

"Fuck son, here it cums." I went to turn to the wall when Jake grabbed my hips, dropped to his knees and took my cock into his mouth.

Holy shit, he was really in this. His head bobbed on my cock sucking so hard my knees started to buckle. He had 5 inches of my total 7 in his mouth, his tongue working and his lips locked tight around my shaft.

I held his head looking down at the most amazing sight I'd ever seen; my son sucking his Daddy's cock. He swallowed when I came licking and sucking till there was no more to give him. When he pulled his head off he continued to lick me clean. He licked his lips as he pulled back looking at my cock.

"Damn Jake that felt so fucking good. I want to do you."

He was standing now still licking his lips. "Too late." He looked down at the floor where his cock had unloaded. "Maybe another time."

"Today son, today." I pulled him in for a hug.

Just then Jeni called out that lunch was ready.

When we finished eating Jeni said the dishes could wait, she wanted to 'talk' to me privately. That meant she wanted to go fuck for awhile. I'd just unloaded twice, but I was hot thinking about adding Jake and Becky to our fuck fests so I followed Jeni to the bedroom.

Once the door was closed she immediately started to undress.

"What was going on out there before? You guys smelled like sex when you came in."

"We were jerking off." I pulled her to me and kissed her.

"Jake sucked me."

I waited for the shock but got nothing like that. She smiled, "Oh, honey that's wonderful. Was he good?"

"Damn good. I thought he was gonna suck my balls right out through my cock."

By now Jeni was on the bed with her legs opened. I crawled on top of her, running my dick up and down her slit.

"Makes me wonder if it was the first time he'd sucked cock." I was watching Jeni's pussy get wetter and wetter.

"Do you think he'd fuck me?" Jeni was breathing hard now, her tits rising and falling as she heated up.

"I know he will. We just have to invite him in here. He wants to fuck Becky too. He says she's a prude and has never put out."

I slid my dick into my hot wife filling her as she sighed, her eyes closing.

"Damn babe, that feels so fucking good. We fucked so early today I'd almost forgot how good your prick feels sliding in nice and slow like this."

I chuckled, "Yeah slut, it's been a whole seven hours since you got fucked." I started pumping in and out of her leaning down to get my lips next to her ear.

"I want to suck Jake off, return the favor. I want to watch him nail his mother on this bed, see him take you doggy style and listen to you moan when his big hard prick slices in and out of your slut hole."

Jeni was going crazy under me, pumping her hips up and down moaning. "More."

"When he's got you half nuts from the pounding he's giving you I want him to pull his dick out of your cunt and shove it down your throat. I want to watch your son face fuck you and pour his hot cum down your mother-fucker throat."

Jeni grabbed my ass digging her fingers in raising her hips and begging for me to fuck her hard. I gave her everything I had, ramming deep and hard.

When she came she screamed and I laughed at how fucking hot talking about her getting fucked by her son made her. I hadn't come and I didn't intend to, not yet anyhow.

"He's in his room, probably jacking off listening to us fuck. You want me to bring him in here now?"

For a second Jeni looked a little panicked. I kept my eyes locked on hers.

"Put up or shut up bitch. You want to talk about fucking your son or you want to do it?" I sounded tough, harsh.

She nodded and whispered, "Bring him in. Tell him I need is cock."

Since Becky was at school using the library I walked naked to Jakes' room. When I walked in he had his dick in his hand moving it very slowly up and down. He didn't stop when he saw me, just smiled at me.

I explained my conversation with his mother and how he was to do her, first doggy and then down her throat. "Don't just let her suck you, grab her head and face fuck her. And don't worry about being gentle, she loves choking on hard cock."

Jake was standing now his face red. "She really wants me to fuck her?"

"Take your clothes off and let's go give the bitch what she wants."

Jakes shucked his clothes and we followed our dicks down the hall. When we went into the bedroom she was on all fours on the bed.

Jeni looked over her shoulder and smiled. "Oh Jake, you've come to fuck your mama. You cock looks so hot."

Jake gave me one quick look before he crawled onto the bed getting behind his mothers ass. He took a hold of her hips his cock honing in on her fuck hole all on its own.

"Damn Mom I've listened to Dad fuck you for years and now it's my turn to ride you. Fuck, fuck, fuck!"

I sat on the bed watching my son slide his cock into my wife, his mother. My cock was throbbing. I knew right then we were going to break Becky in this weekend and she'd be just as fucking hot about getting rammed as her mother is.

Jake pushed in slowly enjoying the feel of his cock entering his mother for the first time.

"Ah mother your pussy is so fucking hot it feels like it is on fire."

"I'm so excited to have my son fuck me. I've wanted this for so long. Your Dad said you sucked him and I knew this was it, we'd be fuckers now. Jake, fuck mommy hard please."

I got up on the bed and straddled her head, bracing her shoulders against my legs.

"Ram her son. Ram her as hard as you can. I want you to make her scream."

My dick was so hard it hurt. This was the hottest fucking thing I'd ever seen. Over the years I'd seen her take cock after cock till I lost track of the number, but watching Jake fuck her was making me crazy with lust.

"GIVE IT TO HER!"

Jake put every ounce of his muscle into it. If I hadn't braced her like I did she'd have rammed right through the fucking headboard into the wall.

As hard as he was pumping she was pushing her ass back and yelling YES and MORE.

Jake wet a finger and rammed it up her ass. She yelped and screamed YES again.

"God damn it, the woman's a nymphomaniac."

I laughed, "Yep, a full out whore."

When I saw Jakes' face getting redder I said, "Time to change holes."

He pulled out and we flipped her over. I got out of the way and he pulled her to the edge of the bed letting her head hang over. Jake took a hold of her head and pushed his dick in. She gagged once, adjusted her head and he went in to the root.

"Oh my God. I'm all the way in."

"Now fuck her. Fuck like your using her cunt."

Jake started pumping in and out of her mouth. I went around the bed and pushed my dick into her pussy.

"This is how the bitch takes it at the swinger parties. If she can get a man to fill her ass hole at the same time she's in hog heave. Or should I say slut heaven."

We were both fucking her good now, using her like a cum bag. When she took it like this I got so fucking hot my balls ached and my cock throbbed. I loved this woman and loved that she was a slut. Having Jake take her was the ultimate. Now it was just to get Becky on board.

"Shit Dad, I'm gonna cum."

"Pour it down her gullet. Fill her belly with cum. She loves it."

Jeni was pumping her hips up to meet my strokes. I could see her throat working on her sons' cock. Jake locked his legs on her head pumping harder and faster now. He grabbed her tits mauling them, pinching on her nipples, twisting and pulling them hard.

He let out a growl throwing his head back. At last he pushed in holding it as his balls pushed cum up his shaft and down his mother's throat.

I loaded her pussy with cum and dropped off to the side. Jake pulled his dick out of her mouth falling onto the bed totally spent.

Jeni rolled to her belly. "That was amazing. Thank you guys for working me over like that, I love being used. Jake, you can spend the night here so if you get hard again you can get a piece of ass."

She moved to kiss him. "You never have to go without pussy again honey. My cunt is here for you to fuck anytime you want, any way you want. Dad will share with you, won't you honey?"

"As long as you put out for me and if I get to suck that cock now and again too." I smiled at Jake and he nodded.

"We're all going to the cabin this weekend. Becky is going to learn how to be a real part of this family."

Jeni pressed herself against Jake. "You gonna fuck your baby sister honey?"

"Oh yeah, gonna fuck my mommy and my sister and suck my daddy. The family that fucks together stays together."

Jeni slid down Jakes body taking his limp cock into her mouth.

Lydie54
Lydie54
205 Followers