Wild, Wild Thoughts

Story Info
Thoughts into Action. You're not getting anything done today.
1.6k words
3.38
9.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lana can't sleep. It is 3 AM on a Tuesday night.

She gets up and draws herself a nice, hot bath. It usually helps to relax her nerves, calm her down, and allows her space meditate on the day behind her. When she gets in the bath she lets her body slither against the walls of the tub, and feels the water caressing her skin. She feels a pounding sensation in her groin, and reaches her hands down to touch herself. She feels herself growing close to climax, but has to stop when she felt her body getting too hot in the water from the bath. She thinks maybe should can try to sleep now.

Still, the sensation will not go away. She realizes she had been thinking about Ray ever since she got home from Trivia Night. They both had close groups of mutual friends and were sitting at different tables. At one point, Ray got up to get a beer from the bar and came over and put his hand on Lana's arm.

"Hey," he said. "How are things going lately?"

She and Ray had been texting back and forth for a few weeks now. They had met through a mutual friend who knew both of them were interested in the publishing industry. Ray worked as an editor at a local magazine and Lana had just finished getting her MFA at a local university. Usually, they just check up on each other to see how they were doing with their respective life paths. She usually asks Ray if he has time to meet up for coffee but he always seems to busy to get together.

But every time Lana saw Ray she started having wild fantasizes about him. At this hour, she was feeling courageous. It was time to tell Ray exactly how she felt.

L: Hey there. I can't think about much else right now other thank fucking you.

She took a deep breath in, wondering if Ray would actually text her back. What did it matter, really? If he didn't reply, at least should would feel better knowing her feelings were out there.

R: Hey...am I distracting you from the things you need to be working on? ;)

L: Yes, I need to start looking for a job. I need to write, I need to make money.

R: But what do you think you really need...?

L:All I need is your face in my pussy.

R:What are you going to do to me first?

L: I guess you're going to have to come over here to find out...

R: I'm really busy with work and things. I have to wake up early tomorrow to get some things done.

L: Bring your stuff over here.

R: I guess I can do that.

L: And I guess that's what they invented coffee for...don't worry. I won't wear you out that much.

R: Okay ;) Omw.

Lana can't believe what just had happened. She waits in her bed, feeling the wet space between her legs.

She hears the doorbell ring and gets up and slips on her favorite bar of short high-waisted jean shorts and a hot pink bra.

She opens the door to see Ray standing there wearing a collared shirt and long khaki pants.

"I don't think you will be needing this mister," she says, as she begins to unbutton his shirt and throws it to the ground.

"What are you going to do to me?" Ray asks.

"Well first, I need to ask you what do you like to be called?"

He looks at her blankly, confused.

"I'm gonna call you 'puppy' since you're so cute...and innocent looking."

"What did you say, 'Papi'?"

She laughed..."No...but I like the sound of that too." She takes the bottom of his beard and twists it between her fingers, pulling him closer into her for a kiss.

"Come in..." she says. "To my apartment that is."

She pulls out a chair and pushes Ray onto it, straddling him with her legs.

"First, I'm going to tie you down to this chair, puppy, with a couple of these belts."She leans over to pull out his laptop from his backpack and opens it it in front of him on the table.

"Then, I'm going to let you look at all of your work, your 'to-do' lists will be sitting there, waiting you to fulfill their every need."

She goes over and lies down on the couch across from him and opens up her legs wide. "I'll be sitting her on the couch, reading this book Vagina that I'm making my way through. Oh...let me take this bra off? Can you help me? Wait...no. Your hands are tied behind your back. I guess I'll just have to leave it on for now..."

She watches Ray as his brow twists with discomfort.

"What? Am I upsetting you puppy?" she laughs. "And I'm going to read this book, and underline it, and maybe read parts of it to you, while I listen to Prince and move my pelvis in a circle like this. Tempting you away from you work. Until your cock is so hard you can't really think, or move, all you can focus on his how hard your cock is. I'm going to come while I'm reading this book, and you are going to sit there and wish it was you who made me come. And you're going to shout "I'm done, I'm done with my work!"

She pulls open the book and begins reading, taking her pen and tapping it along the inside of her mouth, clicking the end of the pen with the tip of her tongue. She takes it down the starts clicking it in the space between her legs, glancing over at Ray.

"Are you busy Papi?"

"No...no I'm not busy. I'm free. I have free time."

"You do? Oh, well I'm busy reading. I can't fuck right now."

Ray sits there, kicking the table with his knees, trying to break free from the belts.

"What do you want?"

"Please, come, take the belts off."

"I'll come take them off for you. But only if you say 'I'm done working'"

"I'm done working."

"Oh? Are you sure you're done Papi?"

"Yeah...I'm sure."

Lana walks over to him and runs her fingers through his hair and whispers in his ear. "Are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm sure."

"Well first, I'm gonna walk away and make a snack. Do you want anything?"

Ray stays in his chair, moaning and screaming Lana's name.

Lana goes to the kitchen to start making a sandwich. "Ray, I can't hear you, is there something that you needed?"

"I want that pussy!" she hears Ray screaming.

"What's that? I'm sorry, I'm all the way in the kitchen and I can't hear you. Can you scream it louder for me to hear?"

Lana pops her head out of the kitchen and looked toward Ray, squirming in the chair. He whispers in a low voice from his chest, "I wanna lick your pussy...please. Now."

"Okay...do you want butter on that bread?" Lana asked.

"No," he whispers. "I just want you to give me head."

"Did I hear you say you want me to give you head? Sure..that won't happen puppy."

She walks over and sets the sandwich down on the table and leans in to kiss his forehead. She stars to eat the sandwich and leaves crumbs on her bra.

"What?" she says looking at him. "Do you want something?"

"Yes," he whispers. "I'm ready to fuck you..."

Lana lays down on the couch and starts feeling her clit with her hands, making herself come and moaning while Ray watches.

"If you only you didn't have so much work to do we could fuck all day!"

"Take of the belts," Ray says in a commanding voice. "I want to spank you with them."

"Oh really now?" Lana looks interested. "Okay..." she stars to take of the belts. And leans into the straddle Ray on the chair. They start to make out while Lana is just wearing a bra and her short jean shorts. Ray reaches down to unbutton his pants so that just his long cock is out. He pushes Lana's shorts to the side and finds she has no panties on underneath. He reaches in his pocket to pull out a condom and slips it on with one hand while gripping tight to Lana's ass with the other.

"You can stick you cock in me," she whispers, "I will ride you up and down, slow and deep, squeezing your cock hard with the walls of my pussy."

Ray begins to moan, "Baby girl, baby girl I want to come now."

She whispers in his ear, "Not yet, puppy. Now is time for your to be quiet. Lick my ears," she says.

She pulls herself off of his cock while he licks her ears until she climaxes again.

She drops to her knees and rips his pants off all the way, putting his cock in her mouth and deep down her throat. She swallows all of his come and kisses the tip of his cock so that some of the juice is still lingering on her lips. She looks him in the eye while she licks it off.

"How is that puppy?" she asks.

He slumps down on the floor, wrapping his arms around her and holding her in his tight grasp. They fall to the floor on her sheepskin rug and he nuzzles his head into the crook of her arm.

"I'm glad I don't have any more work to do," he says.