Wild Wives Wicked Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shoosh," he said as he tossed me onto the bed. "Suck this cock some more, lick your juice off it and keep quiet. I want this fuck to be just you and me."

Normally I have no problem with a nice hard cock and a horny young man to fuck, but when I know there are more just down the stairs, I can't help but be a bit greedy.

Considering the lack of noise downstairs I figured that either Marcus or Jack would have heard my squeal, but as it turned out, it seemed they hadn't.

I nevertheless grabbed onto Brad's cock and gave him a sucking worthy of a gold medal. Long licks along the length matched with eye-contact and a gentle squeeze of his balls kept his cock rigid and oozing delicious drips of pre-cum.

He took me by the back of the head and began thrusting into my mouth as I dropped my tongue and let his member face fuck me with a gusto. I could hear my own guttural moans as his cock slipped about in my mouth.

"Fuck yeah baby," he groaned "You're the best cock-sucking whore I've ever met."

Normally I don't like being called names, but in this instance I decided to play along with it, and even ramped it up a bit.

"You like fucking dirty sluts, do you?" I teased him."Fucking their cunts with your big cock and having your balls sucked?"

He slapped his cock against my face and moaned, "Fucking dirty slut, suck my cock some more you whore."

"Gunna fuck my pussy," I said as I rubbed it, "I'm so wet and horny I need your big cock inside me, I need your cum too babe."

"Fucking cumslut," he groaned and with no warning at all he grabbed his cock in his hand and spurted a massive spray of jizz up over my face and into my surprised mouth.

"Oh fucking hell," he groaned with a shaky timbre to his voice, "Fuck that snuck up on me."

We both began to giggle as he pumped a few more jets onto my face before slowly wiping it around my smiling visage. I took it back into my mouth and drained him completely, and as a sign it was over, slurped it down my throat.

"That one-on-one will have to wait," I said to him as I climbed off the bed, and he fell down onto it.

"I can share," he smiled and rubbed his cock, "Plenty more lead in this pencil."

"I'm showering again, alone this time," I said to him.

"No worries," he said and rolled over onto his side. "Might have a nap."

"Men!" I laughed, "Unbelievable."

When I finished in the shower Brad had honoured his intention of having a snooze and was soundly asleep where I'd left him. His cock was rest on the sheet and a pool of jizz had leaked out onto the sheet, leaving a wet spot on the linen.

Quietly I reached over and very gently lifted a strand of cum away from his cock and wrapped it around my finger. Trying not to laugh too loudly I lifted my finger above his mouth and let it drip back down across his lips.

Immediately he roused and I turned and bolted as silently as I could down the stairs. When I was halfway down I looked back towards him and I could see his feet moving at the end of the bed.

Chuckling I kept on going down to the other four downstairs.

"What are you smirking at?" Leanne asked.

"Let's just say," I kissed Marcus in between phrases, "that Brad may be looking for some mouthwash soon."

"Did you?" Leanne scooped her finger up and acted out exactly what I did. It was her that told me about doing it to a few former fuck buddies.

"No way," Steve said with a smile.

Marcus just nodded and went back to his phone, but Jack was none the wiser.

"What's going on?" he asked.

At that point we heard Brad's footsteps on the stairs and he came strutting naked into the lounge room, wiping his mouth and looking straight at me.

"Was that you?" he said to me. "What the hell was that?"

I sauntered up to him, grabbed his cock and gave it a gentle squeeze, coaxing out yet another dribble of cum. Looking into his eyes I took the glob and balanced it on my tongue and slipped it into my mouth.

"After a while you get used to it," Leanne said for me.

"Ahh for fuck's sake," he laughed, "Really, that was my cum?"

With everyone laughing he had no words and throwing his hands in the air in despair he just took a swig of Orange juice and went back upstairs.

"I better behave then," Jack said.

"Just don't go cumming in a woman's mouth and then falling asleep," I said. "Especially when you go promising them a good solid shagging."

"Take that as a warning," Leanne said, pointing at Jack.

VIAGRA FALLS

"So, are you guys ready for a trip to the lookout?" Steve piped up.

"Is this another of your five k walks through bushland?" I asked.

"I thinks it's only about 250 metres," he said. "It's been closed for years now because of the road diversion, but we can get there with our utes and a bit of leg work."

Brad came bouncing back down the stairs and he smelt strongly of toothpaste.

"We'll need to take two cars though," Steve continued, "Three in each."

We all grabbed whatever bags and Eskys that Steve directed us to and we all piled into a ute. I left Leanne with Jack and Brad as I'd already had my morning fling. I noticed though that the two lads got in the front and Leanne was alone in the back, just like I was.

"How far is it?" I asked.

"By the look of the traffic," Steve said, "About an hour."

With no further ado I relaxed back into my seat and caught about 45 minutes of gorgeous sleep.

"Oi," Marcus said as he shook my thigh, "we're here."

I looked out onto what was a standard National Park carpark that had six other cars parked in it.

We gathered all the gear and took off towards the lookout. A large steel barrier cut the road off from drivers and strands of red and yellow tape hung from the trees on either side of the weedy and overgrown path.

"Is this even legal?" I asked.

Steve just laughed and winked at Marcus. A wink that I noticed.

"Why the wink?" I asked.

"Well, if you hadn't fallen asleep, you would have found out what this is all about," Steve said.

I turned to Leanne and she just smiled, as did Jack and Brad.

There was nothing to suggest that what we were walking into was even a possibility in the mountains. As we came towards the end of what was admittedly a deeply weathered and uneven road, we came into an old picnic area with some old bluestone shelters and a great view down a valley.

"Wow," I said taking in the view. "I'm so glad they closed that road, this is gorgeous."

"The bypass has made it too dangerous to get to if you're coming from the west, so those of us in the know are now coming here to enjoy the views,"

I was so amazed by the view that I somehow missed the other fine things on display, a group of nudists had made this little piece of mountains real estate their own, and here we were fully clothed and in amongst them all.

There were three guys standing chatting near one table, two couples over in one shelter and about six other single men just milling about on chairs and towels on the grass.

"Now do you get it?" Leanne said with a big smile.

"It's perfect."

"Shall we disrobe?"

I unbuttoned my skirt and let it drop to the ground, "Of course I am."

The lads all joined me and within a minute all six of us were naked and being welcomed into the lookout group.

The three guys came over and introduced themselves and we wandered over to say hi to the two couples who were both in their late 30's, early 40's and gorgeous, especially one of the men who had a nice thick cock on display.

As we talked Steve, Marcus and the three guys set up the picnic lunch as Jack and Brad stayed with Leanne and I. It's always refreshing to meet like-minded folk and these couples were certainly of like minds.

Mary had short cropped dark hair and a petite fine figure whereas Mandy had a short blonde bob and was the epitome of the upper class stay at home mum, complete with the stretch marks of her offspring.

"So," Mary said, "I take it that those two setting up are your husbands over there?"

I nodded.

"And these are your friends?" She nodded at the lads.

I smiled, and nodded again. "Are these your husbands?" I asked, once again transfixed by the big cock.

"Ha," Mandy sniggered, "They think we're out playing golf, of all things."

"Plenty of hole-in-one jokes, when we get home, hey Aaron," Mary said to the cock.

"Nice," Leanne said, as she sauntered up to Mandy. I don't know how Leanne does it, but she sure knows how to pick her targets. I think it was because they both looked remarkably similar that when they embraced it all seemed very natural.

"Hot, hot, hot," the cock said as he began to stroke it.

"So it's open slather here then?" I asked.

"Well," Mary chuckled, "Usually we like to spend some time getting to know each other, but these two clearly have a connection."

It was when Steve came over that the mystery was unveiled.

"Hi Mandy," he called out as he approached. My quizzical look garnered a response.

"She's our local pharmacist," he said. "We met when she asked Leanne about my Viagra script."

"We call this spot Viagra Falls," Mandy said as she broke away from Leanne's embrace. "We kind of insist that you all take one."

"Really!" Jake said with a touch of offense in his tone.

Leanne turned to him and said, "Do you not remember what happens to lads that don't do as they're told?" She nodded to Brad who immediately held his hand out for the blue pill.

The use of every woman's favourite medication for men explained Aaron's fairly turgid member.

I glanced over at the six men all separately sunbaking in the far corners of the reserve and wondered who they were.

"What's the go with these blokes over there," I asked. "Are they part of Viagra Falls?"

"We call them 'the jerkers'," Mary said. "They like to watch when things heat up and just jerk off."

"That's such a waste."

"I know, right."

"Do they ever get involved other than that?"

Mandy answered. "I had one cum on my face once, but that was all."

"I remember that," Mary said. "Quite a big load too, from memory. That's him there with the curly black hair."

I looked over at the handsome young man who seemed to sense my glance and looked over and smiled.

I imagined him fucking me with his long cock. His big heavy balls slapping into my arse as he pumped his load deep into me.

The other men were all fairly ordinary, a bit older and chubby. The usual suspects at a nude beach, in for a quiet perve.

I decided that I'd give them all a tease, plus try to entice curly to come over and join us. As Leanne was deep in conversation with Aaron and the other bloke Andy, I topped up my champagne and wandered over to them. Curly immediately turned away and I decided that he just may be one of the shy perverted types who has spent too long watching porn, and not enough time talking to women and scoring a proper fuck.

"Hi guys'" I said to them all as they eyed me up and down, "How's things?"

"Nice," one said, "Pleased to meet you. I haven't seen you here before?"

"No," I shook his hand as if I was at a business meeting. "We're just passing through and we heard about this little spot so we decided to pop down."

"The view is most agreeable," another said as he stared at my pussy.

"Thank you," I said.

What followed was a few minutes of polite chat about the weather, nudism, the environment and other topics before I turned my attention to Curly who had moved even further away.

"Who is he?" I asked.

"Dunno," one of them said, "He's a bit of a newbie. This is his second time here I think."

"I might go introduce myself."

"Righto. Take care."

As I came closer to him I could tell he was either becoming increasingly aroused or nervous, or both.

"Hi there," I said to him softly, "I'm Sharon."

"Hey, umm, I'm Karl," he said with a thick German accent.

"Hi Karl," I shook his hand too, but held onto it a bit longer than normal. "You're from Europe somewhere?"

"Yes, Germany. For work and holiday."

"Okay, do you do this in Germany? Nudism?"

"Yes, it's very popular there. Different to here."

"Is it?" I asked as I watched his cock. "In what way?"

"More people in Germany in a place like this, probably fifty or sixty."

"Really? That would be so nice. Lots of naked men around."

He smiled at that and seemed to begin to relax.

"Lots of naked women too." He eyed me up and down as he spoke. "Not many here in Australia."

I took that as an opportunity. "Would you like to come over and meet some then?" Knowing full well he'd already cum over Mandy's face, but I imagine that he didn't know that I knew.

"Yes," he answered quickly, " I hope my English is okay enough."

"It's fine," I said as I took him in my arm. "Maybe you won't need to speak too much."

Our group all turned at once as we sauntered up with handfuls of Karl's clothes.

"Everyone, this is Karl. He's from Germany so don't speak too fast."

"Hello again," Mandy said with a smile that he recognised.

"Guten tag," he said.

Everyone introduced themselves which is when I discovered that the other guy was called Max.

Mary explained to Karl the Viagra rule and he was quite happy to pop one down, despite his youth. In response he pulled a bag of weed out of a bag and handed around a few joints that were wicked strong. Now I don't need help when it comes to my libido, but when that THC kicked in, I was as horny as a goat.

It was also impacting Mary and Mandy who were now kissing and fingering each other as we all watched. I took Karl's cock in one hand and Aaron's in the other and slowly stroked them to hardness as we watched. They were two of the nicest cocks I'd ever held and were about eight inches long and nice and thick.

As soon as I saw Leanne squat down in front of Max and begin sucking him off as she jerked off Jack, I knew that the party had really started.

Hands suddenly covered my body, feeling my breasts, squeezing my nipples, fingering my wet cunt. A tongue wrapped around my left ear as the feeling of a hard cock pressed against the small of my back. Brad was there also and now I had three cocks at my disposal.

I kissed them all on the lips before also dropping into a squat and taking Aaron's long and firm cock deep into my mouth.

"Oh fuck yes," he moaned, "Suck that cock baby, that's nice, suck it hard."

I reached up and grabbed a hold of Karl's and Brad's pricks and tugged them as Aaron begun a slow face fuck.

"Yeah babe," he hoarsely groaned, "Take these cocks down your throat." He pulled back and turned my head towards Karl who was only too willing to slide his German dick into my gob.

"Ja, gut," he said in his native tongue, "Sehr gut, du bist eine Schlampe."

Little did Karl know but I have a rudimentary knowledge of German, especially terms such as Schlampe, or slut, which are often spoken in German porn, a favourite of Marcus and I.

"Schlampe!" I said cursely and pushed his cock away, "Ich bin keine Hure." Hure is another word for slut, along with Flittchen, Nutte, Luder and many more.

"Ahh," he said in surprise, "Entschuldigen. Du sprichst Deutsch?"

"Etwas," I replied, explaining that I spoke a little German.

He apologised once more but by now I was sucking Brad's and I could feel Karl pull away and there was no way I was going to let that glorious cock go, so I quickly pulled him over and had three cocks right near my mouth.

The groans coming from Leanne distracted me for a moment and I glanced over to see Mandy up to her wrist in Leanne's stretched cunt as Marcus fucked her arse. This was getting extreme.

The test of a man is whether they flinch if they brush against another cock, and I was pleased to discover as the three of them took turns fucking my face, that neither of them even twitched the slightest bit.

All that face fucking of course makes your jaw saw after a while and my pussy was aching to be filled so I stood up and took both Aaron and Karl, leaving Brad behind, over to a table where I told Karl that he was first to fuck me.

"Du kannst gehen," I said "Ficken meine Fotze."

"Yes," he replied with a deep guttural tone.

I noticed that someone had generously laid out a blanket on the concrete table so I lay along the edge and spread my legs wide. Karl wasted no time in fingering my pussy before diving down and sliding his tongue along my wet slit.

"Oh fuck yeah," I moaned as he sucked on my clit, however my ability to speak was soon stopped by Aaron who offered me his perfectly formed cock to suck once more.

I could see from where I was that Mary was now being skewered by Brad and Max, Mandy by Jack and Steve and Marcus was still enjoying the delights of Leanne's arse.

Karl nearly had me cumming with his oral finesse, but when he slammed his rock-hard young cock into my wet cunt and Aaron tweaked my nipples I came hard and fast. There was no gradual lead up, no long crawl to the summit, this was just one big volcano of cunt juice and tremors that gripped Karl's massive cock and somehow made it harder.

At one point he pulled all the way out and the spasming in my cunt was so strong, he could barely get it back in again.

"Fucking hell," he moaned as he finally pushed into my cunt once more, "So tight and wet. Aaron, you have to have this, now."

The two studs swapped spaces and I relished the taste of my juices and Karl's precum as Aaron slid into my sopping pussy.

"Oh fuck, yes," Aaron cried out, "Baby you are so wet. It's like soup in here."

"Hmmm," Karl groaned. "Cunt soup is good. Taste it."

Aaron did as asked and he sent little shocks up inside me as he sucked on my clit.

The two of them resumed fucking me in turn and whoever was getting sucked off would hold my left leg up as they enjoyed my oral skills.

I soon felt another set of hands on me and I was interested to see Mary running one hand along my belly and the other cupping Karl's balls as he plowed into me.

Aaron even swapped his cock from mine to her's as she played with my clit and massaged Karl's balls.

Max had followed Mary over and when Aaron was taking too long in Mary's mouth he held his delightful prick against my lips and I subsequently sucked him into my mouth.

Mary was hard at work on my clit as Aaron face fucked her and as soon as Max tilted my head sideways and began sliding further into my mouth I felt another climax, this one much slower than the last, swell up and I surrendered to it, allowing the rich pleasure to wash over me.

This was all too much for Karl who whipped his cock out, took one step to the side and blew his load all over Mary's face and onto Aaron's cock as well. His body was shaking hard as he wanked his cock over Mary who had received the majority of it in her eyes.

"Stinging," she said, and tried to blink it away. "Shit, this isn't good."

Aaron reached over and grabbed someone's shirt and handed it to her to clean up. I have no idea whose it was.

I felt Max was speeding up as the smell of Karl's load of cum wafted around the fucking zone.

So I popped his cock and told him to fuck me, as hard as he could. He didn't disappoint.

With no one else to consider he slammed his cock straight in and I winced slightly as he slid into the hilt.

I could see that there were plenty of ladies now getting covered in jizz as the men all began to lose control.

That included Max who shot his load all over my belly, even strings of it hit my shoulder.

Marcus was cumming all over Mandy's face, Leanne was licking someone's cum off her hand and Mary was sitting, spread-legged on the ground, as Steve came on her face.

The vibe slowly returned from its frenetic high to what could only be called relative normality, considering what had just happened.

We all were handed drinks and the jerkers all wandered away, satisfied.

I noticed after a while that it was becoming prematurely dark, and when Marcus took a look to the south he confirmed my suspicions.