Wildcat Within Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it honey!" Laura cheered on. "Give it to that slut."

Stephanie pulled out the plug and let out a, "Meow."

I aimed my throbbing cock at Stephanie's mouth and erupted. Like a cannon my cum exploded from me, splashing into Stephanie's mouth and onto her lips and cheek. She quickly gulped it down and opened for more. I flicked what remained from my cock onto her cheek.

"Clean him up Kitty!" Laura commanded. She grabbed Stephanie's choker and lifter her head up towards my cock. Stephanie took me into her mouth without hesitation, trying to milk for me for any cum that remained. She stared up into my eyes as she eagerly sucked my shaft. "That's it slut. Milk his tainted cock. I know you wanted it all night!"

Knowing I was spent Stephanie leaned back, not breaking her stare into my eyes. I breathed heavily as I stared back. I felt proud as I looked at the scattered bits of cum that remained on her cheek, covering her whiskers.

Laura's hands made their way to my chest. "Now that's a good kitty," she giggled. Letting go of me she reached down and grabbed Stephanie's leash. "Miss Kitty needs a bath," she said calmly and got off of the bed. Her heart shaped ass swayed as she walked towards the bathroom, pulling Stephanie off the bed.

Stephanie crawled behind her with her ass high in the air. Her tail swayed back and forth as she crawled out of the room.

Satisfyingly spent I fell back onto the bed and drifted off to sleep.

The musky scent of sweat and sex filled my nostrils as I awoke the next morning. Stephanie, still naked except for her cat outfit, was cuddled against my leg. I looked over to find Laura gone. The clock read 9:30am so I figured she was at school. My squirming around must have woke Stephanie, as she let out a yawn and rubbed her head against my thigh.

"Morning Steph," I looked down at her, noticing I was still naked.

"Morning," she whispered and looked up at me. Her makeup smeared across her face as she rubbed my thigh. "Want me to make you something to eat?"

"No that's ok," I responded. My raspy voice was an indication that I was in desperate need of some water. "I'll just grab something at work."

"Oh come on," she encouraged.

"Really it's ok," I insisted and rolled over onto my stomach. I reached onto the nightstand in search of my phone, which wasn't there.

Stephanie ran her fingernails in circles around my ass cheek. "What do you want to do today?"

"I've got to go to work."

"Well that sucks," she whined.

"Well ya. But somebody has to pay the rent." I sat up on the edge of the bed and rubbed my eyes, trying to wake up. "Shouldn't you be in school?"

"I didn't want to go," she said kneeling on the bed next to me.

"You sure that's a good idea?"

"I don't know," she replied. "Besides, what's the point? You'll take care of me." She wrapped her arms around me, nuzzling her face against my neck.

She smelled great, unlike myself. "You should probably go to school," I said. "And by my smell I should take a shower."

Letting go of me she pouted, "If you say so."

My body ached as I stood up. I grabbed my clothes off the floor and headed to the bathroom, not looking at Stephanie. I already wanted her and knew if I looked at her I wouldn't make it to work on time.

I quickly took a shower and got dressed for work. Stephanie sat on the couch and eyed me as I put on my shoes and coat. I couldn't help glancing at her wonderful naked body with those cat ears that drove me wild. I thought of taking her tail and use it like a dildo against her.

Resisting the urge I opened the door to leave but realized I didn't have my phone. "Have you seen my phone?" I asked checking my pockets.

"You mean this phone?" She laughed waving it in the air.

I walked over to the back of the couch and reached over trying to grab it. Stephanie pulled it to her chest and turned over onto her stomach.

"Can't have it," she giggled and squirmed her body.

"C'mon," I said reaching down the couch and under her, laughing as my hands explored blindly under her. My hand grabbed her breast while in search of the phone. Suddenly she stopped wiggling.

"Mmmm," she moaned.

I stopped and stared at her for a moment with my hand staying on her breast. "God I want to ravage her," I thought while staring at her pale, shapeless ass. I wanted her so badly but knew I had to be at work. Resisting the urge I pulled my hand back.

Stephanie turned over and pouted, "You don't want me?"

Staring at her naked body, with her breasts pointed up at me, there was nothing I wanted more. "That's not it. I just have got to get to work." I couldn't believe those words were coming from me.

"You sure?" She asked gripping my phone between her breasts. "You sure you don't want to fuck your kitty?"

"No," I said. "But I have to go."

"Oh fine," she whined handing me my phone. "Promise me tonight then."

"Ok I promise," I said grabbing my phone.

"Promise what?" Laura asked.

I completely forgot that I had left the door open. "Oh," I paused. "I told her I'd bring home food from the restaurant." I was relieved that I decided to go work instead of listening to my little brain.

"Oh well bring me something too," Laura replied.

I quickly gave Laura a kiss on the cheek and headed out the door and on my way to work.

I stumbled to my apartment after a long day at work. When I reached the door I heard numerous voices coming from within. I walked in to find Laura's and her friends sitting around the living room drinking. The aroma of alcohol and smoke reminded me more of the bar I just came from rather than my apartment.

They all greeted me with a hello as I made my way into the kitchen and grabbed a beer. I knew Jon and Rick from Laura's study groups, but didn't know the plain looking girl that was with them. I could tell she went to school with Laura as she wore the same plaid skirt and white blouse uniform that Laura was wearing. The two guys always made me feel better about myself. Jon was skinny and looked like a geek with his square glasses and bowl style hair cut while Rick was rather large and looked as though he should be sumo wrestling rather than going to college.

When I walked back into the living room I noticed Stephanie wasn't there. I stood next to the occupied couch as they exchanged witty banters.

"Sorry," I said looking at the girl. "I don't believe we've met."

"Oh sorry," she said looking at me through thick glasses. "I'm Stacey."

"Steve," I replied but figured she already knew that. "What's going on?"

"Just hanging out," Laura slurred. Obviously they've been hanging out for a while by the glazed look in their eyes.

"What's the occasion?" I asked taking another sip.

"I wanted to show off our new pet," Laura replied.

"I didn't know they allowed pets here," Rick bellowed out from the couch in which his overly large figure resided.

"They don't know," Laura laughed.

"So Laura won't tell us what kind of pet you guys got," Jon said leaning forward on the couch adjusting his glasses.

"Ya what's with the mystery?" Stacey asked.

Laura giggled, "You guys wanna see?"

I knew where this was going so figured I'd grab another beer. Laura got up and walked into the bedroom closing the door behind her. Her friend's exchanged drunken slurs as I resumed my place by the couch.

Laura opened the door and headed out, holding the leash by her hip. She swayed, as though she was on a catwalk, as she walked down the hall into the living room. Stephanie crawled on her hands and knees behind her. Her breasts dangled beneath her as she strutted with her tail high in the air.

"Here she is," Laura announced stopping in front of the television.

Everyone leaned forward off of the couch as they stared at Stephanie coming to a stop at Laura's feet. No one said a thing as Stephanie leaned back on her legs and sat straight up. Her perky breasts held high as she looked up at Laura waiting for direction.

Laura stroked Stephanie's cat ear and looked down at her. "What do you all think of Miss Kitty?" She asked.

Jon finally broke the silence and said, "Cute cat."

"Ya cute cat," Rick agreed.

"Yes she's a very cute kitty," Laura said as though she was talking a child. "Yes you are. You're a cute kitty." Her fingers twirled through Stephanie's hair. "Say hello Miss Kitty."

Stephanie complied and let out a, "Meow."

Laura dropped the leash and walked over next to me. "You should grab the video camera," she whispered.

"For what?" I asked still a little uneasy about the situation. I didn't know what to make of her friends as they eyed her like pack wild dogs waiting to feast.

"We're going to break in our pet," she replied.

"Break her in?"

"Well she needs to be house trained," Laura hic-upped.

"Ya sure, I'll go get it," I said feeling aroused, figuring the last time Laura trained her was the best night of my life.

Stephanie let out a quiet, "Meow," as she eyed me walking out of the room

I fumbled through the bedroom closet looking for the camera. Turning over box and after box, it felt like an eternity until I finally found it. Walking back into the living room I noticed the guys had gotten their courage and were standing up now, hovering like flies around Stephanie in the middle of the room. They had pushed the coffee table to the side, giving themselves more space to adore our pet. Laura sat on the couch next to Stacey, who looked a bit uncomfortable.

"Record them," Laura commanded looking at me. "I want to capture them breaking in our pet."

The aroma in the air made me think I was on the stage of a porno shoot as I looked at the lcd screen on the camera. The guys circled Stephanie with wide grins that swept across their faces. Rick finally leaned in and grabbed Stephanie's breast, jiggling it in his hand. I could tell he didn't have much experience in this area.

Jon hesitantly ran his hands through Stephanie's hair down her back. He made his way to the top of her ass and stopped to fondle it.

"Don't be shy boys," Laura said.

Rick got a little more aggressive and lightly slapped Stephanie's breast.

"See she likes it," Laura giggled. "Don't you Miss Kitty."

Stephanie let out a, "Meow," as Rick slapped her breast again.

Jon followed his lead and slid his fingers down her ass crack and under her. Stephanie leaned up giving him better access to the underside of her pussy. He continued his trek and grinned, an indication he found what he was looking for.

I zoomed in on Stephanie's face as she was played with. I felt at ease seeing her smile a bit with her eyes closed, as though she was enjoying the attention. I thought she deserved to enjoy herself since Laura left her out last night. I just wished it was me that was pleasuring her.

"Ok boys. Off with the clothes," Laura commanded.

"Ya get on with the show," Stacey slurred.

The girls looked on from the couch as the guys stopped their pawing. Stephanie glanced around the room, and then focused her attention on the camera I was holding. She reached her hand over her breast and rubbed her nipple, giving me a show as I filmed.

The guys eagerly unbuttoned their shirts and let them drop to the floor. Again I felt good about my own body in comparison to theirs. Rick's gut hung out over his belt, not exactly an attractive sight. Jon was skinny and had no mass or shape to him, like a stick standing tall. I couldn't believe these two were going to have such a wonderful creature. Someone I so desperately wanted.

"Wahoo!" Stacy yelled out as the guys undressed. "Now the pants."

The guys didn't need more encouragement and unzipped their slacks. Stepping out of them they awkwardly slid off their boxers.

Jon and Rick presented themselves in front of Stephanie. She looked up at them then down at their hardened members. Taking one in each hand she started to stroke them. Jon was much longer than Rick, but skinny, like his body. It felt great knowing I put both of them to shame.

"Come now Miss Kitty," Laura said impatiently. "I know you're thirsty."

Stephanie leaned her head in and took Rick's cock into her mouth. She bobbed her head back and forth as she awkwardly stroked Jon's shaft. I zoomed in as she easily took his small dick into her mouth. She pulled back, letting her saliva drool onto his shaft. Switching partners she eagerly licked the length of Jon's shaft like a lollipop. She swirled her tongue over the tip as she cupped Rick's balls.

I could see the nervousness in the guys as they stood with their arms at their sides, letting Stephanie pleasuring them.

Laura got off the couch and grabbed Stephanie leash by the base near her choker. Using it like whip she reeled it back and let the handle crack against Stephanie's back.

Stephanie let out a muffled moan as she worked Jon's shaft into her mouth.

"See boys," Laura said stepping back. "Miss Kitty can take it."

Rick leaned his hand down and grabbed Stephanie's breast while she played with his sac. He roughly pinched her nipples, causing her to moan over Jon's dick.

Laura stood next to me and grabbed the bulge in my pants. "What do you think of our slut now?"

My excitement grew as I captured Stephanie's expression. She worked them with a force I hadn't seen in her. Rick started stroking his shaft as she cupped him. She pulled her head back off of Jon to catch her breath, letting her drool drip down her chin and onto her breasts. She breathed heavily as Jon circled around behind her.

Jon pushed her onto all fours then got on his knees behind her. He eagerly pressed his cock against her pussy. She turned her head to look at him as he slowly inserted himself.

"Isn't she tight?" Laura commented while still rubbing my bulge.

"Uh huh," Jon moaned as he furthered himself inside of her.

Rick kneeled down and grabbed her head, pointing her back towards his crotch. She opened wide as he filled her mouth with his cock. He grabbed the back of her head, holding her there as her body jerked back and forth with Jon's thrusts.

I could feel myself swell inside as I filmed the show. The slurping and muffled grunts filled my ears as I circled around them. Jon pulled on her tail as plunged into her. His sweaty body and continuing grunts made it seem like he wasn't going to last long. I closed in on Stephanie painted face as Rick released his grasp on her.

I glanced over and saw Stacey leaned back on the couch watching the show. She looked on awkwardly as the two guys ravaged Stephanie. Laura, caught up in the moment, sat next to her with her hand up her skirt. She fixated on the show as she pleasured herself.

Rick and Jon each pulled away from Stephanie and switched positions. Rick flipped Laura onto her back before getting between her legs. Jon knelt over her head facing Rick, his sac resting against her forehead. Rick impatiently rammed himself into Stephanie's wet pussy as Jon pushed his cock into her mouth. Stephanie's breasts swayed as they worked her on the carpet.

"Work that slut!" Laura moaned. "Give it to her."

Stephanie moaned as Jon pressed his cock against the inside of her cheek. He leaned down and played with her breasts as Rick's sweaty obese body rocked her back and forth.

"Let's get on the couch," Jon said frustrated. "She can't suck me off like this."

"Ya ok," Rick breathed heavily then pulled out her.

Laura and Stacey moved to edges of the couch as Jon wedged himself between them. Stephanie got on her knees between his legs, taking his shaft in her hand. She then lowered her head and excitingly took him into her mouth. Rick presented himself behind her and worked his way back inside her pussy. He started rocking his sweaty body as she eagerly bobbed up and down on Jon's cock.

I circled around to the back of the couch to get a better angle. I wanted to see her face as she was plowed. The bulge in my pants ached as I filmed them wrecking her.

Laura squirmed as she pleasured herself. Her moaning increased as she watched the show close up.

Jon gripped the back of Stephanie's head as he began to buckle. He grunted loudly as he lifted his hips upwards. Stephanie didn't release the clamp she had on him as he came into her mouth. Twitching he fell back into the couch as Stephanie leaned her head high, swallowing his load.

The sight was obviously too much for Rick as he pulled out of Stephanie. He jerked his shaft and grunted as he shot his load onto her ass. Looking as though he was going to have a heart attack he fell back onto the floor.

Laura looked back at me and lifted her hand out from under her skirt. She ran her fingers in her mouth, sucking on them as I filmed. I felt like I was going to explode in my pants as she finished cleaning herself.

"You boys have fun?" Laura moaned then stood up, adjusting herself.

"Hell ya," Jon replied.

"That was intense," Stacey commented.

I stopped filming as Stephanie crawled away, lying next to the television. Rick breathed heavily as he rolled over, reaching for his clothes off of the floor. Jon followed and got off the couch. The guys quickly got dressed as I grabbed another beer.

"Well...uh...we should go," Rick said nervously.

"Ya we need to get going," Stacey said. "But we had fun."

The group quickly rushed out the door before I could get a word in. The door slammed shut behind them, leaving the room silent. The bulge in my pants subsided as I came back to reality. I then realized that I needed some air freshener as the musky scent invaded my nostrils.

"Go clean up Kitty," Laura commanded. She started to reorganize the room as Stephanie crawled away and into the bathroom.

"So that was interesting," I said watching Laura clean up.

"Ya it was," she responded excitingly. "Stephanie must be sore now," she said laughing. "I'm tired and sore just from watching."

"I'm sore too," I thought to myself, except it was blue balls that were causing it. It suddenly hit me that I was going to have to break my promise to Stephanie. If Laura was tired there was no way we were all going to have fun later. I desperately wanted her but realized it was just going to have to wait for another day.

12