Wilder West Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Movement out of the corner of Gina's eye caught her attention; it was Jerry's hand shifting along Barbara's hip. She looked up to find him staring as she had been. Now he glanced down and the blonde saw the look of surprise, shock...and lust on his face. When she looked to the side she saw that patch of tightly wound black curls she'd fantasized about before just inches from her face. Staring at where his thick root disappeared into Barb's red-framed tunnel, Gina slowly opened her mouth wide.

Paul was fucking juiced, this was just too fucking cool! He plunged his throbbing wand into Gina's hot, tight pussy and then over to Barb's pretty mouth where she licked off Gina's juice and tried to suck the skin right off his knob. Too fucking cool! Back and forth he went a few times before it struck him that Jerry might have a different opinion about what he was doing; Gina too for that matter. Tearing his gaze away from the spectacle at his crotch Paul looked up to see that he wasn't the only guy double-dipping. Jerry was just now pulling out of Barb's box with a fresh coating of pussy lube and Gina was sucking it down, apparently with great gusto. Then he and Jerry were looking each other in the eye. After a moment's hesitation the old friends smiled. Paul reached out his hand and Jerry bumped fists with him. Then they got back to the new game they had discovered.

Jerry's cock wasn't quite as long as Paul's, but it was thicker and Gina enjoyed the way it spread her jaw. She also enjoyed the way it tasted coming straight out of Barb's cunt into her mouth. She thought she was the freak in the group, but our shy Miss McCoy was a superfreak. When Jerry made his next entrance into her welcoming mouth Gina could feel that warning tremor that said she could expect a mouthful of hot sauce pretty soon. While that idea had a certain appeal, the blonde slut knew she still had a trick or two to show her sister in passion first.

When she felt Paul pull his rod out of her love tunnel Gina released Jerry from her mouth and spun around 180 degrees. Now Paul had two hungry mouths in front of him and Jerry had two juicy cunts. Neither boy missed a beat, continuing their glorious pattern of a few strokes in this hot, wet hole, a few strokes in that one. Gina had been right about Jerry; yes, Paul was a strong motherfucker, but there was just something so intense about Jerry's power. Paul was like a tiger loping through the jungle while Jerry was like a bobcat thrown into your face. She thrust her ass back against him to let him know she wanted more of the bobcat and he responded by gripping her hips tightly and bouncing a string of short, hard jabs into her tingling puss.

Barbara loved the pure naughtiness of swapping spit with Gina via Paul's long cock, plus the boys had gotten into a nice rhythm of swapping holes in synch so the girls were taking both cocks into their bodies at the same time. Her cunny was positively dripping with the excitement of being violated by two cocks at once, something she'd never even fantasized about, let alone done, and yet at the same time it felt strangely familiar. Still fucking hot, but familiar.

Well now it was time to try something else she'd never done and that was let a cock other than Jerry's inside her pussy. When the two studs were busy servicing Gina, Barbara repeated her friend's earlier move, with a twist. Literally. After she spun around, getting back to head-to-toe with the blonde, Barb flipped onto her back on the mattress and wormed her way underneath. Now she was staring at her first close up pussy, but again it felt like she'd been muff diving for years. And it was a pretty pussy Molly saw. The little slut even had most of the hair trimmed off it, leaving just a tuft of pale fur at the top of her slit. Barbara had always wavered between thinking Gina's "bikini waxing" was daring or dangerous. Now she just thought it looked hot and couldn't wait to feel the smooth vertical lips on her smooth horizontal ones.

With the double fucking they'd been getting, Gina's pussy lips were swollen, wet, and gaping and Molly dived right in, running her tongue up and down the length of the girl's love box as Jerry's cock sawed back and forth inside it. Barbara didn't know what she was expecting as far as taste, but if her flower was as tasty as this it was no wonder Jerry always wanted to eat her out. It was thrilling to see how Gina's quim bulged outwards when Jerry drove his tool deep inside her. When he hit the bottom his balls dragged across Barb's face, making her feel even sluttier.

Then something was happening with Barb's own twat. Fingers, delicate fingers were pulling her open, making it easy for Paul to sink his tent pole into her soft ground. Now he was all the way in and had her pegged to the mattress. He held there a moment and then began taking long, smooth strokes, falling in love with how his cock looked disappearing into the silky red cunt hair. He might have to ask Gina to stop shaving hers.

Coincidentally Barbara was thinking that she might start shaving her pubes; Gina's cunny looked so pretty and sexy, naked like this. Plus it was extra easy to find the blonde's clitoris, which Barb began softly kissing and licking.

Gina was not so easygoing. She wanted to see another one of Barbara's powerful orgasms, only this time up close and personal. She reached out to Paul's hip, urging him to pick up his pace and really start pounding into the redhead while Gina went to work on the swollen nub peeking from between the pink folds.

Molly tilted her head back until the top rested on the mattress. Jerry saw her open mouth gaping at him upside down from beneath Gina's ass and he took the hint, pulling his pulsing cock from the blonde's tight gash and shoving it down his girlfriend's throat, nearly gagging her. Barbara flinched a little in fear, but Molly quickly trumped that with the unique combination of ultimate power in drawing a man's passion to the edge and ultimate submission in having his passion so dominate your mouth, your breathing. "Wait until you feel that first spray of hot spunk shooting straight down your throat," Molly assured her, "there's nothing like it."

"But it is too hard to do it right and breath when you're getting ready to have another wonderful orgasm," she allowed, feeling the rumble grow in their shared crotch and deciding to go with it. She released Jerry's raging prick from her mouth and he quickly reinserted it into Gina's dripping flower. Barbara pressed her lips against the spread open petals, again delighting in the feeling of Jerry's cock pressing her friend's pussy against her mouth.

'Speaking of mouths, the blonde slut really knows how to use hers,' Molly thought, 'and the boy is fantastic, so full of youthful energy.' Her three young lovers were all making her feel so good, so hot, and so nasty! "Yes, yes," Barbara's voice moaned into Gina's cunny, as Molly urged on both the cock and the tongue in her own trembling pussy. Barbara couldn't believe the things she had done, the things she was doing, what kind of slut was she? 'Can you corrupt yourself?' wondered Molly as she thrilled at the way she had led Barbara into sucking and fucking with such complete abandon. But it had also been her fucking and sucking that way, the way she always had. That had not been one of her ghost ride-along climaxes when Jerry ate her out earlier, that had been real. And this one, this one with a cock rubbing across her face, another slamming into her blazing cunt, and soft lips sucking hard on her throbbing clit, this was going to be even better.

Paul wasn't going to be able to hold out much longer, Barb's hot pussy was just too much. And the way Gina was clutching his ass, urging him to bang Barb so fast and hard, she wanted him to come too, obviously wanted him to fire his load into the sweet cunt she was licking so eagerly.

Oh, fuck, Barb was licking his balls, licking the shaft of his cock as it slid in and out of Gina's tight, hot fuckhole. Licking the pussy juice right off his torrid flesh, driving him to explode and he was sure she would just as eagerly eat his cum from Gina's cunt after he did, and that was too hot of an image for Jerry to ignore.

His thick cock was throbbing inside her, she knew he was close to filling her with his hot cum and she could hardly wait. Just as she could see that Paul could hardly wait any longer either. The veins in his beautiful prick were throbbing as it plowed in and out of Barbara's pink gash, pulling the fleshy lips back and forth with each stroke, right in front of her face; his cock was going to explode in Barb's cunt right in front of her face! Gina pressed her hips down slightly, getting even more pressure on her clit from Barb's chin and lips and let herself go with the whirlwind of excitement. Oh, God, yes, she was coming, coming all over her girlfriend's face, coming all over another man's cock; she clamped her lips on Barb's clit, howling around the nub in passion.

Now, now, now, he chanted in his mind as he gave his last desperate thrusts into the hot, red pussy, shooting deep into his best friend's girlfriend's cunt. Then Paul yanked his cock out and frantically rubbed his hand up and down its length, jacking it off into his girlfriend's face right there sucking Barb's puss.

He'd wanted to fuck this tight pussy so long. Paul had shared every detail, from the shaved mound to the way Gina's cunt clenched like a fist when she came. Clenched like it was now, so fucking tight on his cock, so fuckingg tiighhhhtt! And now he was filling her with his cream, continuing to bang into her hot ass, squeezing every drop of spunk out of his tube with her tight, clenching pussy.

"Oh, Oh, Oh! So good, so fucking good!" Molly yelled into Gina's pussy where she could feel Jerry's hard cock going into spasms, spraying its hot load, spraying it deep inside the blonde just like Paul was spraying so deep inside of her. Her orgasm grabbed her and shook her like a rag doll and when she tasted the cum being forced from Gina's cunt and smeared all over Barbara's face it put her over the top, to a level she hadn't reached since literally being fucked to death well over a century before. Only this time there was no painful flutter and clenching in the chest, there was just unbridled passion lifting her and lifting her.

Jerry and Gina fell to the right, the wrestler holding her tight against him, his cock still buried to the hilt. Paul lurched forward, also collapsing to his right, landing on the opposite side of Barbara, his young cock still mostly hard in his hand. The redhead simply collapsed, melting into the mattress, drawing deep, ragged breaths. If any of them had been able to open their eyes right then he or she might have thought they saw some kind of light, a glow that almost looked solid, like mist, rising off the voluptuous body of the limp Irish rose. A mist that slowly drifted to the ceiling and kept right on going.

October 2008 Sam's Island Publishing