Wilderness Hike

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded and said "Yes Jeff I can." I concentrated intently on the feeling of him parting me. How my lips felt cushioning him. His head ruffling all the tissue putting strong pressure again and again on my clit. "I am close Jeff. Please can I cum for you?" I pleaded.

A low growl "Yes be a good girl and cum all over me. I want to see you clean me off when you're done." The thought of choking on him was splendid. I wanted to taste him so bad before. He rubbed against me faster. He used one of his hands to separate my lips so he was right on my clit, moving his smooth dick right over it harder. I let myself go to him as he rocked me back and forth. Panting heavy into my own chest as I came again for him picturing his stomach and chest rubbing against me as he watched me cum sweetly just for him. Held against me he untied my wrists and lowered my legs onto the blanket on each side of him. My back warm and achy from being curled up.

He helped me up guiding me to the folded pullover to cushion my knees. He reached down. Holding my head in both his hands he kissed me long and hard. Tasting and licking cum from around his mouth. "Are you ready to taste me now?" He said as he stood, one hand still searching and feeling the features of my head.

"Yes Jeff. I want to make you cum inside me," I said tilting my head up towards the sound of his heavy sigh of approval. I slowly moved my hands up his boots and mounded pants and up the soft hair on his legs and warm thighs. I felt my way around his dick. Rubbing my hands up the inside of his shirt to his stomach and chest I brought them to rest at his hips. I placed my mouth against his hip working my way with kisses slowly down to his balls. I took each one in my mouth gently. I licked and lapped all my cum off the base of his shaft. Sucking and kissing from the bottom of the base all the way to the tip. I lingered at his head. Swirling and sucking around it. Not placing it in my mouth yet. I worked my way down and back each side. Opening my mouth wide as I knelt beneath him hoping he was staring down at me picturing it going inside me. Slowly I started at the base. My mouth wet from tasting him and myself. His hands moved to the back of my head as I neared the tip. Slowly I inched his cock into my mouth, circling it with my tongue. Stopping for a moment I palpated my tongue back and forth against the bottom of his head. Tension in his hands and the tightening grip on my hair told me I was doing it right.

"Be a good girl and take me all in." he said as he forced himself slowly into me. My eyes grew shiny as he held me there. Slowly I drew back, saliva spilling over my lips, onto my chin and breasts below. He kept his hands on me guiding me back and forth over his cock pulling me in for a deep thrust every few strokes. I could feel his eyes on me. Watching my soft lips engulf all of him. I sucked harder and moved my tongue against him. I brought my right hand down and cupped his balls as I kept up the pace he was setting. One hand was free from my head. In a moment it was on my face pulling the blind fold away. "Look at me. I want to watch myself cum in you." he had pushed up his sunglasses and his blue alert eyes stared down at me.

I could see my reflection in them, his rugged hand holding my hair. I knelt down further so he could see his entire dick go in my mouth. I carefully reached a hand between his legs and grabbed his ass, pushing him against my face. I felt him grow very rigid and the base throbbing against my lips. Salty sweet cum pulsing into my mouth, tightening my lips and slowing my pace as to not let any dribble away. Breathing heavy as he moaned. His eyes now closed tight as his hand relaxed on my hair. He held the base of his dick. My mouth still clasped over the head as I slowly eased back. Swallowing his cum as I got to the tip. His hands held my face. "You make me cum so nice kitten." He brushed the stray hairs back from my face. His tough hands trailing down my neck and shoulders.

12