Wilderness WanderLust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slipping my hand lower, I ran my finger behind his balls and tickled the soft area between them and his clenching hole. As I explored further and ran my fingertip lightly over his tight opening, David stabbed his cock upward, diving into my throat and choking me for a brief moment before I could pull my head back. He gasped and I pressed the digit in gently, rotating my finger.

"Holy fuck," he swore through clenched teeth.

My lips covered the head of his cock and I mouthed the throbbing member, alternating between insistent sucking and playful nipping. My other hand slid up and down the shiny shaft, pumping his cock.

David's fingers twisted in my hair and suddenly, almost violently, he pulled my lips away as his body tensed. I pulled my finger from his ass and looked up. His jaw was taut and his breath came in rapid spurts. His hips convulsed several times before he regained a measure of composure and opened his eyes. He swallowed hard, licking his lips.

"I don't want to cum yet," he said, his voice catching.

I nodded, understanding, and smiled.

David reached down and grabbed my shoulders, pulling me up into his arms. I laid against him, breast to breast. His hands moved to cup my face and he kissed me hard. It was intense—I made no mistake in guessing that he was completely hungry for me.

I molded my body into his as he sucked hard upon my tongue. We shared his taste. His heartbeat pounded against my chest.

Quickly he rolled me onto my back and his lips moved to my neck as I arched against him. His teeth bit into my flesh and it was my turn to twist impatiently under his body, the fire flaming a flushed path from the wetness between my legs and upwards across my breasts.

His mouth moved lower, landing on my left nipple and sucking hungrily on the jutting marble until I thought he would actually draw life from my breast. I threw a leg over his hip and moved my body along his. His attention shifted to the other breast, first nipping at the fleshy bottom before settling on its tight little point.

"Dammit, David," I gasped. I looked down in time to catch a sly smile before his tongue slipped lower. He licked my quivering belly with long flat strokes. My legs twitched along the sides of his body as I felt the warm fluid trickle from my wanton pussy.


David ran his hands over my breasts, flicking at my nipples before catching them between his fingertips and pinching hard. A shock rippled through my body and I cried out, more from the rush of want than from any pain. He released them, and kissed my tummy once more before he sat up and began to undo my jeans.

I watched him this time, every so often meeting his gaze in quiet anticipation. David made short work of removing my hiking boots and socks before he began to pull down my jeans. I lifted my hips and was laid naked before him. I refrained from squirming as he studied my body, running his eyes over each slight curve. His fingers barely brushed over the top of my pubic line. I could feel my lower lip tremble.

With knowing hands, David pressed the insides of my thighs, gently forcing my legs apart. I closed my eyes, a bit unnerved at being so exposed to him, feeling the rush of heat spread across my body.

He stroked the hot slit of my pussy, not yet touching inside me. I supposed fair was fair and it was his turn to tease me. Of course I'm not the patient type.

I whimpered, quietly whispering 'please'. His finger pressed between the slick lips, gliding up and down, spreading the wetness over the soft curls guarding my tender opening.

David pushed one large finger inside me, fingering me slowly in and out. Then he added a second finger and I tensed for a moment as he gave me a moment to adjust. His fingers vee'd inside me and I gasped and opened my eyes.

He wasn't watching his hand's work, but instead watching the reaction on my face. I stared unashamed into his eyes as he resumed finger-fucking me. With his other hand, he searched for the shiny pearl of my clit. His thumb rested softly on the hood and he rubbed there with deliberate, delicate strokes. I sucked in a breath as the liquid heat radiated out from between my legs. His other hand continued its slow finger-fuck. The juice leaked from my pussy and coated the insides of my thighs.

David had managed to whip my body up into a sexual frenzy. My hips bucked up, matching each motion of his fingers as they played with my tender parts. Finally, he pulled his hand out of my twitching body. He held up his hand, a sticky wetness glazing his fingers. I watched as he licked them, sucking each finger, tasting me.

I held my breath as he reached again between my legs, his fingers digging inside me, twisting until they were slathered with my juice. He tilted his head to the side, reached up and rubbed my mouth, spreading my taste across my lips. I licked at his fingers.

David lunged forward, startling me as his mouth smashed against my lips. His kiss this time was rough, his tongue plunging deep into my mouth. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him just as hard. He pulled back abruptly. Quickly he kicked off his sneakers, followed by socks, boxers, and khakis.

Amidst a spinning head, I remembered the condoms I had brought, but before I could mention them, David had dug out one from his pants pocket. Throwing the wrapper to the side, he quickly rolled on the condom before pouncing on me again. I looked deep into his sparkling eyes and saw a joyful passion that I knew had always existed just below the surface. I smiled up at him. He grinned back. The intensity was still there, but now it was tempered by a mutual playfulness.

However, there was one item that had to be addressed.

"David?"

"Yes?" He raised his eyebrows.

"Not to take away from the moment, but," I hesitated, clearing my throat. "Go slow at first."

He chuckled softly before kissing me again. His knees forced my thighs wide and I felt the huge head of his cock nestle between the lips of my pussy. He began to push slowly, easing his length inside me, each time a half an inch further as his tongue stroked languidly inside my mouth.

As he drove into me, picking up his tempo, I felt the walls inside stretching to accommodate his girth. At first it hurt, that sharp pain that precedes a growing pleasure, but eventually I started to open to him. His cock flexed inside me. His hands again held my face as he filled my body.

I began to meet each thrust. I wrapped my legs around his hips, desperately trying to hook my ankles together as I drew him in deep. He fucked me at a slow sure pace, his fingers tangling in my hair. My body arched under his, our sexes grinding against one another. He drove into me, long and powerfully, each push eliciting a tiny moan from the back of my throat.

I had barely caught my breath when he pulled from my body, the wet sound of his cock sliding from me replaced by his whisper to roll over.

I complied, turning and raising my ass up as he gripped my hips. I felt him position his cock before he suddenly slammed into my yielding pussy.

I yelped, my cry filling the morning woods. David began to ride me hard, sinking his thick pulsing prick into my body.

All the tenderness was gone. David fucked me harder, but he still used that same slow rhythm, each plunge driving me forward as I pressed the Earth under my palms, pushing myself back onto his cock. I could hear his grunts punctuating each forward thrust—unh! unh! unh! We were two animals mating hard and furious in the forest. I could feel my pussy constrict around his pole, my orgasm beginning to rise.

Pulling my body up into his arms, my back against his chest, he held me close, his right arm under my breasts. His other hand cupped my chin, twisting my head back to kiss him. Our tongues fought—we bit each other's mouths. I pulled my lips away, turning my head. My hands reached back and I grabbed his hips, digging my fingernails into his skin.

"Your cunt is so fucking tight," he growled into my ear. I shuddered against him.

Thrusting even harder, his breathing turned to gasps. His hand moved to my breast, squeezing the flesh. David moaned my name and I shook uncontrolled, as the first overwhelming wave of my orgasm rushed through me, contorting my body as I bucked my ass hard against him. I cried out as each new wave was accompanied by a flood of cum, coating his condom-covered cock.

David suddenly drove deep, stretching the limits of my sex as the orgasm roared out of his body, his cum rushing out in thick streams filling the rubber. His breathing was raspy in my ear. His hips spasmed once, twice, then a third time. Our bodies slumped together as I collapsed back against his sweaty chest.

Panting, David continued to whisper my name, rubbing his face in my hair. Slowly, he pulled back, his thick cock sliding from my body as he laid me down on the blanket. He stretched out beside me and pulled me into the crook of his arm. We didn't need to say anything then. His fingers absently played with my hair and occasionally he'd kiss the top of my head tenderly.

Satisfaction. For a moment, we could pretend we were the people we wished we could be.

Soon it was time to return to our lives. We dressed slowly, watching each other carefully. Our relationship had moved to the most intimate level. And it was alright. Even though we made no promises to each other, we could, we knew, be occasional lovers. It was left unsaid, but understood that when we needed that break from our everyday responsibilities, and desired to escape the reality that was our lives, we could seek out one another and revisit that magical spot we created that day in the woods.

12