Wildest Dreams

Story Info
Queen of country explores her bi-curious side.
5.1k words
3.71
27.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MISTANG
MISTANG
8 Followers

I mean no disrespect with the story included. I have always had a strange infatuation with Dolly Parton. I hope you enjoy reading this story as much as I did writing it.

*

It was the once in a lifetime kind of jobs. A man named Jerry contacted me about being a musicians on the next Dolly Parton album, and how could I say no. As the plane touched down outside of Nashville I found myself getting giddy as I came into the terminal. A short man in a black suit and tie held a sign baring my name as I made my way to the front doors.

"Ms.King?" He smiled and asked as I shook my head to his answer. "This way please." He continued as he led me to the white stretch limo waiting outside the doors. He graciously took my bags then opened the back door. I felt my heart skip a beat as I gazed upon the idol of my life. Dolly sat there in all her beautiful glory. She smiled as I leaned down to take a seat next to her. The man seated across from us smiled and extended his hand.

"Jerry, we spoke on the phone." He explained as I took his hand and proudly shook it.

"Nice to meet you Jerry, and it is an honor to meet you Ms.Parton." I smiled as I extended my hand to her.

"Oh, please call me Dolly. I have to say the honor is all mine. I loved the way you sounded on Rocky Tops last album." She smiled as I felt myself turn blood red from the compliment.

"I didn't think anybody heard that album." I smiled back as we made our way to the recording studio.

"Well, Rock and Jimmy are good friends of mine. So when they told me how to get a hold of you I jumped at the chance to get you in the studio." Dolly went on as we made our way through the backwoods of Nashville.

"Well , I can honestly tell you I had to pinch myself to make sure I was not dreaming when Jerry called me. I thought it was Rock playing a joke on me." I laughed as they joined in.

"No jokes here. It's all about business." Jerry chuckled out as the limo pulled into the drive of a beautiful two story cabin in the middle of the woods.

As the limo rolled to a stop I slowly opened the door and was greeted by the sound of guitars and banjos playing on the wrap around porch of the cabin. The smell of wildflowers and distant waters took my breath away. The sight was too beautiful to put into actual words.

"How do you like it?" I heard her ask as she came to my side.

"It's like a dream, it's so beautiful." I smiled as I glanced over at her as she watched my reaction.

"Of all the folks I have had out here, you're the first who has given that response and I say thank you. That's what I was shooting for when I had the place built." She smiled as we made our way to the porch. As I followed behind her I could not help but keep my eyes focused on her tight round ass, so captivated by it I stumbled on the last step as she stopped in front of me.

"Shea!" Jimmy shouted as I shot my attention up to him.

"Jimmy! How the hell you doing?" I smiled back as he came to, and wrapped me in one of his famous bear hugs as the rest of the group stood to greet Dolly.

"Everybody I want you to meet Shea, she will be playing with you on this session. Make her feel welcome." Dolly smiled as she made her way past the group to continue on into the house. As she disappeared out of sight the group made their introductions and welcomed me to sit and jam with them.

An hour or so had passed when she came back to join us on the porch. We talked and laughed as she invited us inside to eat and relax. Walking in the cabin I was taken away by it's simplicity of decoration. The dinner table was full of food and drink as we took our seats. She smiled my way as I took my seat across from her.

"Dig in." She smiled as she opened the bottle of wine and passed it off to the next person.

"So, Dolly, I hope you don't expect us to play after drinking the good stuff" Jimmy asked as the group laughed.

"Now, Jimmy you know me better then that. I expect your hung over asses to play tomorrow morning." She laughed as Jimmy passed the bottle to me. I waved it on as her eyes came to me. "Shea, do you not drink?" She asked as the group turned to me.

"No, I have been sober for five years now, and as happy as I am at this moment, I see no need to ruin my sobriety." I smiled as the group raised a glass to me.

"I'm sorry to even tempt you with it." She said sweetly as I smiled her way. I kept my eyes on her as she watched me from across the table. The laughter and conversations were not enough to draw our attention away from one another. I thought about her in ways that made me blush to the point that I felt uncomfortable sitting across from her.

"Please excuse me." I smiled as I stood from my chair.

"Everything alright?" I heard her sweet voice ask as I smiled back at her.

"Yes, thank you. I was just going to go for a walk if you do not mind." I explained as I turned my back to her eyes.

"No, not at all. If you go back down the porch steps and go straight there is a path that will take you down to the lake." She smiled as I nodded my head and out the door I went.

The sun hung low in the sky as I approached the lake front. I smiled thinking about all the wonderful music that had been written here. Off to the right a small gazebo sat hiding two rocking chairs. I took a seat and watched as the sun set. I kept my thoughts on her as I wondered what it would be like to her lover. The thought of fucking her body into orgasm sent a chill down my spine. I wanted her there was no denying that, but I knew better to chase after her. As the sun sank slowly behind the tree line I heard someone coming down the path. The final rays of sunlight ran down her body in a slow graceful movement. I smiled thinking to myself that even God takes time to appreciate his handy work.

"I hope I'm not bothering you." She smiled as she made her way to me.

"No not at all. Sorry for disappearing like that." I smiled back as she took the seat next to me.

"Oh it's alright. I understand sometimes the thoughts of temptation are strong." She sighed as she sat back and stared at me.

"Yeah, it's hard sometimes." I smiled back as I thought about her words, and the real reason why I left the table the way I did.

"So, Jimmy tells me your a lesbian." She was very blunt with getting to the point.

"I hope that doesn't bother you." I smiled over as a crooked smile crossed her face.

"Not at all. Do you have a girlfriend?" She asked as I shook my head to her question.

"No. She and I broke up right after I got Jerry's phone call." I answered as she gave me a puzzled look. "She didn't like the idea of me coming here at all, so when she said it was either her or this."

"Oh, I'm sorry." She consoled reaching over to take my hand in hers, and I felt a shock rush through my body.

"It's okay. We really didn't get along and there was no spark there, you know." I smiled as she squeezed my hand.

"I know what you mean it's hard to find that spark with anyone, and holding onto it is just as difficult." She sighed as she let lose of my hand and smiled my way. "Would you like to take a tour of the studio?" She continued as she came to her feet and waited my response.

"Well, I never thought you would ask." I smiled as I came to my feet and met her face to face. The heat radiating from her was too much to deny. There was something burning between the two of us. I smiled as her eyes came to mine, and it was as if time stopped. "After you." I smiled trying to keep things together. I wanted to take her in my arms and kiss her like I had never kissed anyone before, but regrets were apart of everyday life this day was no exception.

Making our way back to the cabin we walked in silence. The moon rose slowly over the trees and I was taken away by the sight of her in the moonlight. She briefly stopped and smiled at me as she took in the stars and moon.

"I love nights like these." She smiled as I stopped and observed the sky.

"It is beautiful." I smiled back as I felt her move closer to me.

"Yes it is." She sighed as I turned my attention back to her as she quickly turned her eyes away from me. Was she actually talking about the sky? I wondered as we finished our walk to the cabin. The sound of music filled the night air as we cleared the path and coming to the steps of the cabin.

"Where have you two been?" Jimmy smiled as Dolly laughed at his question.

"Down by the lake. I'm going to show Shea around the studio." She explained as Jimmy looked us both over. "What?" She asked as he looked us over again.

"Making sure you got all the grass out of your hair." Jimmy laughed as the rest of the group snickered at his response.

"Jealous?" She laughed back making her way inside.

"I'll be right there." I yelled lighting up a cigarette. Jimmy and the group broke out in a cheerful laugh as I raised my hands as to ask what was so funny.

"Damn, so good she's smoking." Jimmy smirked as I shook my head to his comment.

"What the hell are you talking about?" I asked as Jimmy could barely stop laughing long enough to answer my question.

"Nothing. We're only teasing you." Jimmy smiled as he wiped the tears from his eyes. I smiled as I crushed the cigarette out and made my way back inside.

"Jimmy is such a kidder." She smiled as she met me at the door.

"Tell me about it. He once got Rock a stripper, and Rock fell in love until he found out she was actually a he. I thought he was going to kill Jimmy." I smiled as I followed her down to the studio. I thought she was going to piss herself laughing so hard as she opened the door the studio. I had never in my life seen so much equipment. She had everything she needed to make any kind of record she wanted to make. I was in awe as I noticed the gold records and other awards that covered the walls. One in particular caught my eye. Humbled was the only feeling I felt as I read the plaque honoring her star on the walk of fame.

"That was an amazing moment." She whispered as she opened the door to the mixing booth. She smiled my way as I continued to follow her into the booth.

"So what will I be contributing my little bit of talent to?" I asked as she picked up the sheets of music that covered on side of the desk. I glanced through the papers and stopped at one page that simply had the word cologne written on it. "Cologne?" I asked as I held the sheet up to see her eyes come to mine.

"That's the song the producer doesn't want on the album." She sighed as she turned her eyes away from me.

"What's the song about?" I asked as she brought her burning eyes to mine. The passion burned bright as I felt myself wanting to touch her.

"It's about how a simple request can make an already complicated situation even worse." She sighed as I wondered what she meant by that.

"The producer?" I asked as she smiled sweetly at me.

"Jimmy." Her answer was short and quick as she turned and propped herself against the mixing board. "He thinks the song is not my kind of music." She continued as I watched her body with a want to touch so bad I literally had to turn away from her.

"Can I hear it?" I asked forcing my eyes to bypass her body and go straight to her eyes.

"Well grab that guitar over there and start playing." She smiled as I stood and made my way to the guitar she pointed to. As soon as my back was turned I could feel her eyes upon me. The feeling of being watched took me over, and I had to smile to myself thinking could it be that she is checking me out? Grabbing the guitar I turned quickly to catch her eyeing me. I was flattered at the thought that she wanted to check me out. She handed me the sheet music as I took my seat and positioned the guitar. I glanced through the notes and smiled as the tune played out in my head. I played the opening part as she hummed along with chords of the guitar. Focusing on the music became increasingly difficult as she sang her song to me.

"It wasn't in my heart to cheat, love has a nature all it's own. So I willingly gave up cologne." She sang as my heart sank at those words. I turned my eyes to her as she continued to sing along. "How do I walk away from the greatest love I've known? You asked me not to wear cologne." She smiled at me as the song came to an end.

"What do you think?" She asked as I shook my head to the fact that I loved the song.

"I love it. I would jam to that song all day long." I smiled as her smile lit the room.

"You just know all the right things to say, do you know that." She laughed as I thought about how nice it would be to ask her not to wear anything but cologne.

"It's not that I know what to say, I'm just honest." I smiled as she stood and took her place back at the mixing board. Her body stood before me and I went off in my own little world about how wonderful it would be just to take her right then and there. "I think I may need to talk to Jimmy, because this song has to be on this album." I smiled as she just stared at me.

"You know the funny thing is I really don't need his approval, but it's nice to have." She sighed as I came to my feet and stood before her. Our eyes locked into one long gaze as I felt her pulling me closer to her. "Another funny thing, I have never wanted to be with a woman until now." She whispered as the fire burning between us turned into an out of control fire. Could it be that I was daydreaming again, I closed my eyes and opened them again quickly to see that it was not some fantasy gone wild. I was just inches away from the queen of country music. Her hands came to the pockets of my jeans and pulled me closer, her breasts pushed into my body as I fought with the urge to just ravage her body. I controlled myself by thinking if this is really going to happen I want it to take forever. "Kiss me." She whispered as I felt my knees buckle underneath her words. I could barely move as I felt her pressing against me. Closer her lips came then suddenly she pulled away as the sound of the basement door opening rattled us both back to reality.

"Hey what are you two up to?" Jimmy asked as I walked away from her in an awkward movement.

"Not much just going over a few songs for tomorrow." She smiled as Jimmy stood there staring at us. He stood silent for a moment just looking at us as if he had something to say or ask.

"What do you think of the list?" He asked as he turned his attention to me.

"It's good, real good. I especially like the cologne song." I smiled as they both quickly looked at me.

"That song doesn't need to be on the album. It's a strong set without it." Jimmy argued as I raised my eyes to his.

"Dolly and I both like the song and we think it should be included." I answered as she turned her attention to Jimmy's reaction to my demand.

"Dolly, do you really want it on the album?" Jimmy asked turning his eyes to her.

"Yes I do." She answered sternly as he shrugged his shoulders.

"Well, Shea you did pick one of our number one songs. So we'll cut it tomorrow." Jimmy smiled as I watched her face lit up to the sound that Jimmy was approving the song. He said nothing more then turned and walked out of the studio as she turned to smile at me.

"I can't believe it. You're amazing!" She smiled as she came to me and swung her arms around me. She held me close to her as I felt her body burning in my arms. Her scent intoxicated my senses as her hands ran down the length of my back. "I can't do this." She sighed as she pulled away from me. "I want to, but I can't." She explained as she turned her back to me. Slowly I came to her and ran my hands gently down the length of her arms.

"It's alright, it's just nice to know you want me as bad as I want you." I sighed as I pulled my hands away and made my way out of the studio. Climbing the stairs I fought with everything I had in me to not go back to her and just take her in my arms like I wanted to, but no need in making things more complicated. There was no denying she wanted something more in her life, but I wasn't anything she needed and I knew that. I went to bed replaying every moment over and over again until exhaustion took over.

The sound of Jimmy pounding on the door shook me from sleep as I opened my eyes to see the portrait of Dolly smiling back at me. He beat again on the door and I shot out a quick "I'm awake."

"Get your ass moving we start in an hour." Jimmy yelled as I heard the sound of her heels walk past him and the door. Sitting up on the edge of the bed I moaned out as I felt like I had been beaten and left for dead. Another knock on the door pissed me off as I raised my eyes to the wood door.

"I said I'm.." I quickly stopped as I noticed her open the door and smile at me. What a sight to wake up to I thought as I ran my eyes over her body. The denim of her shirt fit snugly over her amazing breast and the jeans clung to her curves. I wanted to say something but found myself speechless.

"I brought you some OJ." She smiled handing me the glass.

"Thanks." I answered as she turned and left the room before I could say anything more.

Stumbling into the studio I smiled as everyone turned to watch me take my place and slip my headphones on. Grabbing my guitar and turning back to the stand holding the music her eyes took me by surprise. She held my attention as I read through the list to get up to speed about what song was coming first. As we began the breaks came too few and far between. We stopped long enough to get a smoke break in as she stopped to do a quick re-write on one song. Seven hours passed and the final song for today rolled out.

"Alright lets take it from the top, and this will be our last take for the day." Jimmy said over the intercom as we all prepared for the light to turn from red to green. I watched as she kept her eyes on me. Her song was coming next, the light shot to green and the music began. The last song in our close to eight hour session. I watched her watch me as never pulling her eyes away for a moment as she sang her song of cologne.

"Alright, guys wrap it up. Dolly lets get the feedback and see what you think." Jimmy smiled as she removed her headphones and stopped at my station.

"Come see what you think." She smiled as everyone stopped and watched us.

"Are you sure?" I asked as everyone looked at each other then made there way upstairs.

"If I did not want you in there I wouldn't have asked." She smiled as I turned to place the guitar in it's stand and the feeling of her eyes on my body came back to me. Turning I simply avoided her eyes as we made our way into the booth. Jimmy smiled as he started the playback. She sounded just amazing as I listened to her voice trying not to notice that she was creeping closer to me. She stopped just as we touched. My eyes ran over her shoulder, up her neck and stopped as she turned her head slightly to watch me watch her. She sighed as she moved back farther to press her body against mine. She watched me out of the corner of her eye as I let my eyes make love to her body. Lost in the moment the playback stopped and Jimmy cleared his throat pulling our attention away from each other and back to him

"Sounds good." She said in a dry voice as she moved from me. I felt everything in me give as I no longer wanted to fight with what I was feeling.

"Shea, I'm going to smoke. You wanna join me?" Jimmy asked as she quickly caught my eyes as to say to me say no.

"Give me a moment." I said breathlessly as I kept my eyes on her. We stared silent at each other as Jimmy left the studio.

"What's going on between us?" I asked as she turned her back to my question.

"I was wondering the same thing. I have never had this happen to me before. Why is it your touch sets my skin on fire?" She asked as she turned to reveal the tears in her eyes

"Your touch has the same affect on me, and I can't tell you why." I sighed as she wiped the tears from her eyes.

MISTANG
MISTANG
8 Followers
12