Will Dirty "Daddy" Come Out To Play?

Story Info
Only "Dirty Daddy" can provide the her release.
1.3k words
3.62
19.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"..I am going to get in the shower now; I'll leave the front door unlocked for you. Just come in when you get here and make yourself comfortable." she said, and then hung up the phone. She was so excited. She always looked forward to his visits.

The shower was nice and steamy on this cool fall evening. While she was shaving she heard the front door close, and her heart jumped. 'He's here!' she thought to herself as a huge grin spread across her face and her tongue flicked across her top lip. Her tongue always flicked across her lips when she was excited... it was one of her biggest "tells" to how much she was enjoying herself.

Done with her shower, she shut off the water, wrapped herself in her towel and exited the bathroom. Through the doorway into the living room she could see his leg and foot in front of the big chair he always chose to sit in. Staring at the size 15 shoe, she thought to herself, "There is nothing small about this man, is there?" The silly girl grin had not left her face yet.

"Hello Daddy," she said as she slunk into the room, not even wrapping the towel around her, just draping it over her front side, still dripping wet from the shower because she didn't even dry off. She couldn't wait to go out and see him. She stood in front of him, bouncing with excitement from one foot to the other. "I am such a happy girl now that you are here!" she exclaimed as she straddled his lap.

He looked up from his phone, where he had been checking his email while waiting for her and smiled. Her excitement and enthusiasm was amusing to him. He set the phone down on the end table next to the chair, grinning back at her, "Really? Why?" he said.

She leaned forward and kissed him, then buried her face in his chest and with a deep inhale said, "Because you smell so divine!" This made him laugh. She always got lost in ecstasy while "huffing" (as he called it) him.

"So, what do you want to do today?" He asked her when she was done taking in his scent, as if he didn't already know. He knew her one track mind well, better than anyone else before him. He knew exactly what she wanted... a visit from "Dirty Daddy" as she referred to it. He knew she wanted to feel those huge hands as they pulled her up off his lap, then dragged her to the floor. He knew she wanted to feel them as they travelled roughly all over her body, one of them ultimately ending up wrapped in her hair. She wanted to writhe in ecstasy as he mauled her breasts with the other hand, then travelling further, slipping down between her thighs, pushing those large fingers inside her, one at a time, all the while whispering in his deep Daddy voice how good she felt and how proud she made him each time he slipped another finger in.

Blushing, she buried her face into his chest again, shaking her head, let out a muffled, "I don't know."

His fingers wrapped around her hair at the base of her skull and pulled her face up to look at him, "I have a feeling you DO know, now out with it!"

"I want Dirty Daddy!" She exclaimed in a whisper, looking away because actually verbalizing this want, need, desire was the hardest thing for her to ever do and she just couldn't bear to look him in the eyes as she said it. "Oh, how I want Dirty Daddy so, so, SO badly!" Her tongue flicked her lips again and again as she looked down at his hands, oh, those big, rough hands.

"Go get your bag." He directed.

She climbed off his lap, leaving the towel there, and disappeared down the hall to her room. When she came back the blanket that was on the couch was laid out in the middle of the floor.

"Bring me your paws," he directed. Her cuffs were suspension cuffs that wrapped her whole hand and her wrists, because of this he called them her "paws". He said he could see a certain "safe place" she seemed to go to when she was wrapped in her "paws". He buckled her in, then grabbed her ankle cuffs, buckled those on, then took the latch hook from each "paw" and attached it to the ankle cuff on that side.

There she was, wrists bound to ankles, leaving her exposed and open for his hands to explore.

One last look into her eyes, one last smirk, "Just remember, YOU asked for him." Then the blindfold was put in place.

She laid there quiet for a few minutes, listening to him rustling around. Then the smell came. Muscle liniment oil. Oh, how she loved the smell of it. Big finger full of it, right under her nose, then rubbed right under her nose.

Drip, drip, drip, she felt it being poured onto her chest. Then felt his gloved hands rubbing it all around her chest. "Oh burn! Burn! Burn! Burn!" She whispered to him with a grin. His huge hands mauling her breasts as they slipped easily around on her skin with the combination of the gloves and oil.

"Sweet burn!" she said a little louder, beginning to lose herself in the ecstasy of the moment.

Drip, drip, drip, more oil, this time on her abdomen. Then the hands, oh the hands, mauling and gliding all around her abdomen. Now it wasn't only the oil burning, it was her inner abdomen, begging for more as she began rocking her hips. More hands, more Dirty Daddy!

Drip, drip, drip, on her inner thighs now. Daddy's hands massaging in every last drop, on her inner thighs, on her outer thighs, over her mons, into her sweet spot... but not on her pussy. "Oh, Daddy, please... please... please..." she begged, lifting her hips in motion with his hands.

"Please what?" He said, with a tease in his voice.

"Please don't make me say it... please don't... please just do it." She whispered back desperately.

"Girl, you know that's not how this works. You want it; you have to ask for it."

"No...I can't" she whimpered back.

"You can, and you eventually will..."

He continued his assault on her thighs and abdomen, enjoying watching her writhe and listening to her whimper, fighting with herself as she resisted asking.

Another few minutes passed and wicked, Dirty Daddy decided to up the intensity. Out of the bag came the vibrating egg. Being sure to roll it around in his oily gloved hand for a minute, coating it nicely with the liniment oil, he placed it right on her clit and turned it on full speed.

She screamed as her hips jumped up at the added stimulation. "Oh God Daddy!" she exclaimed as she felt herself completely losing control.

"Yes? Was there something you were going to ask?" He taunted her.

"Nnnnooo..." she shook her head. "I can't!"

"Oh, you will" he said, very sure of this. Then he smacked her inner thigh.

"Yeow!" she screamed as her hips jumped up.

"Don't you drop that bullet!" he warned her, then smacked her other inner thigh. Again and again, he smacked her inner thighs, up high, then lower, watching her lose more and more of her composure and control with each hit until finally she screamed,

"Oh God I can't stand it anymore! Please, please, please take me, Dirty Daddy; violate me like Dirty Daddies do. Please show me how much this Dirty Daddy loves his girl!" she screamed.

And with that, Dirty Daddy really came out to play ...

His pants fell to the floor and she felt his hands roughly grabbed her hips ...

... And, finally with one final sigh, writhe, then scream as his cock slid into her pussy ... she got the reward she was so desperately yearning for.