Will He Catch Us?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now he was going to fuck her too. She was feeling like such a dirty little slut. And in spite of herself, she was loving how hot that felt.

Trisha was dripping wet as she stood and walked around to the other side of the bed. She pulled down her shorts and panties and kicked them aside, the heat and the tingling in her belly were almost enough to make her whole body shake. Russ, still grinning predator-like stood up and walked around to join her. She bent over, bracing herself on her elbows as Russ got behind her and put his hands on her hips.

When the head of his cock grazed her swollen pussy lips, Trisha whimpered in anticipation. Through the hair hanging down in her face she watched Jimmie.

Poor Jimmie. Trisha was bending over to let his roommate fuck her while he lay there totally unaware. And it was almost like she wanted him to wake up, didn't she? She wanted her squeals of delight to rouse him so he would see her sweat soaked body trembling with the power of her orgasm as Russ savagely pounded his big fat cock into her.

That look of shock. Of hurt. Of betrayal.

She could picture Jimmie's expression so clearly as Russ's cock slipped between her moistened folds. She cried out at the combination of mental and physical stimulation. Then his cock was in her, pushing deeper and she cried out again.

This time Jimmie shifted his body in response to Trisha's cry. Was he about to open his eyes? Oh God! Trisha scolded herself. This is so foolish!

But then Jimmie fell still without opening his eyes. Russ began to thrust into her with a deep, powerful rhythm that shook her whole body. He grunted with each thrust and after a few minutes, Trisha was crying out each time too. His hands were wrapped vise-like around her hips, pulling her in as his own hips came forward.

And with each thrust, each cry, Trisha watched to see if Jimmie would finally stir. Oh, this was positively evil, to be staring at his motionless frame while his roommate fucked her! What kind of wanton slut would do something like this?

Trisha didn't know, but she found herself with a snarl-like smile on her lips, almost wishing Jimmie would open his eyes and see her. She wanted to see that stunned look on his face. She wanted to laugh maliciously at him when she saw it.

Her whole body suddenly contorted and spasmed as her orgasm rocked her deep and hard. Russ didn't slow his pace at all, driving her almost out of her mind with stimulation.

Her world dissolved into a blinding white flash of heat and sexual bliss. She lost awareness of her immediate surroundings, so consuming was the intensity of her passion.

Trisha didn't realize until a few moments later that she was screaming out. It wasn't until a few moments after that that she realized her eyes were closed. She heard the slapping of her body against Russ's as her own screams subsided. When she forced her eyes open, she knew what she was going to see and the thought almost made her cum again.

Jimmie's eyes were blinking, his head just starting to rise from the bed. He was drunk and disoriented and obviously trying to figure out where he was and what was going on. So Trish got to see the reaction on his face when he realized what he was looking at.

The shock on his face was priceless. It set off something inside her and Trisha's body shook violently as another huge orgasm ripped through her. Distantly, the normal, rational loving girlfriend inside her was mortified by what she was doing. But that only heightened the excitement and the intensity of moment. The wicked snarl-grin curled her lips as she watched Jimmie's eyes open wide and his jaw go slack. If the aftershock of her orgasm hadn't been so powerful, she would have laughed out loud at him.

Russ continued to fuck her, seemingly undeterred by Jimmie's return to consciousness. Trisha was sure Russ's eyes were open, that he knew Jimmie was looking at the two of them in complete disbelief. Russ was probably grinning just like she was.

Jimmie clearly didn't know what to do, what to say or how to respond. He pushed himself up on one elbow and froze, staring at them. To Trisha it was nothing less than delicious. But it wasn't enough. She suddenly felt the urge to twist the dagger she had thrust into him. And she suddenly knew exactly how she was going to do it.

She turned around, causing Russ's cock to slip from her. He looked at her in confusion, perhaps thinking that Trisha was stopping because Jimmie had awakened?

He needn't have worried though. Trisha had no intention of leaving him unsatisfied. She turned Russ's body to face her and quickly knelt in front of him. His cock, sticky and pungent from her orgasm, was right in her face. She turned her head slightly so she could look over the bed and see Jimmie as she opened her mouth and leaned forward to capture Russ's cock with her lips. Her body was quivering with the thrill. She was looking into her boyfriend's eyes while sucking another guy's cock.

Watching Jimmie out of the corner of her eye, she bobbed rapidly on the thick cock in her mouth. She didn't have to suck for very long. A moment later, Russ groaned as his shaft swelled and burst in her mouth. She tried to keep her eye on Jimmie, but Russ's load was too big, too powerful. Her eyes closed involuntarily as she focused on swallowing the large salty gobs that he shot in her mouth.

Oh God! Trisha thought. Jimmie was watching another man cum in her mouth! She was swallowing another man's load while he stared at her in disbelief! She could hardly believe she was actually doing it. Her body felt warm and tingly, flushed with a swirl of thoughts and feelings she could scarcely comprehend.

Russ's hands were running through her hair as she continued to suck on him, draining every drop from his shaft. Part of her was already mortified at what she had done and was still doing. But there was a viciousness, a malevolence to this act that thrilled her in a way she couldn't believe. Whatever caused the urge, it easily overpowered her sense of right and wrong.

Without warning, Russ pulled his cock away from Trisha. He squeezed it up from the base, causing a last large drop of cum to form at the head. Before Trisha could lean forward and lick it away, Russ rubbed it on her lips. Trisha turned her head to look at Jimmie as Russ smeared a coating of cum across her lips like lip gloss. She slipped a finger down between her own legs and touched herself. The magnitude of what she had just done, the look on her boyfriend's face, the caveman roommate smearing his seed on her lips all combined to give her an instant and powerful orgasm. She spasmed and cried out as the room slipped out of focus.

When she regained control of herself, she looked over at Jimmie. He was lurching off of the bed, stumbling drunkenly. Before Trisha could determine if Jimmie was actually going to confront her, Russ stuffed his cock back into her mouth. Jimmie wheeled and stumbled into the bathroom. As she dutifully sucked the last drops from Russ's spent shaft, Trisha could hear Jimmie vomiting forcefully. The sound delighted the evil side of her. But it brought her back to reality at the same time.

Oh god! What had she just done? It was the hottest damned thing she had ever experienced in her life. There was no denying that. But what about the cost? To Jimmie? To herself?

Mortified as she was, Trisha was reluctant to let the moment end. Would she ever experience this sort of evil thrill again? She looked up at Russ, his softening cock still in her mouth. The contradictory feelings were impossible to reconcile. She had absolutely fucking loved this, every bit of it. Would she ever have the opportunity--and the nerve--to do something like this again?

At the same time, she felt wretched that she had done something so hurtful, so selfish and so slutty. She stood up and pulled her clothes back on, aware that Russ was staring lustily at her the whole time.

"You better get out of here," Russ said, grinning maliciously. Trisha started to protest. Jimmie was sick. He needed her, didn't he? Then she considered that her presence was probably only going to make things worse. She nodded.

"Make sure he's okay," she instructed Russ as she started toward the door.

"Come back in the morning," Russ said loudly enough for Jimmie to hear. "We'll do it again when he's sober." Trisha hurried out, the closing of the door cutting off Russ's laughter. But as she walked away, she found herself grinning evilly at the thought.

12