Will I Please? Ch. 02

Story Info
He gave me a set of directions that I was to follow directly
2.6k words
3.79
11.9k
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/30/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been surprised when my phone rang that late summer afternoon. He was calling me back. He had been satisfied with my performance, weeks ago. There was a skip in my heartbeat as he gave me a set of directions that I was to follow directly. I was nervous, especially since this would only be the second time I had done anything like this.

Racing out of the driveway, I ran the errands that were in his directions, in the order that he told me to do. It was so specific, down to the little details, such as colors and times. Master had apparently thought of everything in advance. There was so much for me to do, and I had to get going now to follow his time schedule that was included in his directions.

I was so scared and nervous. Honestly, I figured that Master had forgotten about me from that night. I figured that I had left him, or her, unsatisfied and that I had been thrown to the curb by them. Never had I imagined that I would get a call with detailed instructions and an address that I had to be at by a certain time. My nerves were more chaotic now, than they were the first time I had contemplated my situation.

After running the errands in a timely manner, I began heading to the address that was given to me. From what the gps was giving me, I expected to be in the middle of nowhere. However, I didn't full grasp how far out and secluded the place was. After traveling for miles down different winding roads, I finally saw the street sign I needed. Turning left, I saw the cottage number.

There were no neighbors around for miles. I figured that if this was where Master had brought all of his new prospective submissive that the screaming and moaning might bother other neighbors. However, wouldn't that add to our humiliation? I found the key right where he had told me I could find it.

As I walked in, I spotted the clock. I wanted to see how much time I had before Master and his slut would be here. Two hours left before I would be filled with pleasure and be giving more pleasure than I ever thought possible.

Figuring that his slut would be needing to get prepared for Master's arrival, I estimated my time alone to get ready would be only an hour.

"I have a lot of work to get done before they arrive." I spoke aloud, trying to ease my nerves. My nerves were more chaotic this time than they were last time. I knew that since my first time had pleased Master, that I would begin training more often and more in-depth. The in-depth part feared me the most.

I jumped in the shower, shaved my pussy clean, washed my hair and body, then got out to dry myself off. My hair was taking the longest time to dry. I figured this would happen, but was hoping to think of some easier way to get it done.

Walking out to the open master bedroom of the cottage, dropping the towel, I pick up the lingerie that Master had me buy. It looked sexy on the hanger, but doubting that it would look as good on me, I hesitated. The clock chimed. Fifteen minutes had passed from when I first got inside. I needed to get ready since Master wanted me to masturbate and play with some of the toys he had hidden in the cottage.

I got myself dressed in the lingerie that he commanded me to buy. I got out the vibrator and placed it against my clit. Turning it on, the little piece of plastic came alive. This little vibrating bullet seemed to be stronger than most of the other ones I had gotten in the past. It had both a remote and a manual way to operate it. I had been ordered to leave the remote in the entryway after getting myself dressed but before I staged my body to present to Master.

The way Master wanted me to present myself for him when his arrival occurred was simple enough, but it was the inspection position that worried me more than anything. The only reason I knew how he wanted me to be situated was because he sent me a description, complete with photos.

Deep down, I wanted to find out how many other potential submissive they had brought out to the cottage to begin formal training with, but I was too scared. It was none of my business, besides the fact that I was a submissive that had made it to the cottage stage. Anything beyond that was not for me to know until Master felt compelled to give me the knowledge of certain information.

With males, such as Master, I enjoy being submissive to them because I feel helpless. I get to be a damsel in distress without the fear of getting truly hurt. I get to experience the pleasure of pain and the limits of my body are endless.

With females, especially ones that haven't been broken yet, there is the power struggle that I get to enjoy with taking away their control and showing them what they can feel by surrendering themselves to me. With those that have been broken, it's nice to be able to push their limits further and to see how their Master, or Mistresses, has trained them.

I finished getting ready for Master and sat on the couch. My left leg thrown over the side, the bullet vibrating on my clit, driving me wild enough to be close to begging for my release. I hear a door open. I got worried that maybe Master and his slut had arrived together. Attempting to silence my moans, I force myself to listen to see how many footsteps I can hear.

Hearing only one set of footsteps, I got worried. There was a steady clicking sound on the floor from what sounded like three inch heels, at least. Was she here to get ready? Was she here to start teasing me? Was she here to tell me that Master wasn't coming after all and that it would be just her and I?

"Hello, do you remember who I am?" She spoke softly as she watched me tease myself with the vibrator that I had purchased at Master's request.

"Yes. You are Master's slut. I am hoping

that I can become one of his slaves after all of the training that I know he has planned for me."

She snickered. "You really shouldn't think that you know Master. You don't know anything about that man. I do, however, and I am here to get you started for your first lesson. He wants you to learn patience. This is not an easy task." A smile crossed her face as she looked at me. "What's your pain tolerance level? The way that he wants me to get you positioned in could cause quite a bit of pain."

"I can handle my pain fairly well, in my opinion." I was being honest with her, but I had no idea how long that I would be in one position and was very worried about it. I didn't know what they were planning for me today.

"We will be testing that today." She had a slight smile on her face. "Your test is over your patience and pain tolerance. However, the same rules about using a safe word apply to this exercise so that you can stop play, if that's really what you want."

The word ok was barely out of my mouth before her mouth captured mine and soon our tongues were swirling around each other's. My breathing was rugged and fast; my body was getting caught up in everything and my mind was losing control. She took my hair and pulled me to the ground.

"So, if I remember correctly, the first night you were with us, you enjoyed eating me, didn't you?"

I nodded. "Yes, but I'm a little confused by the position you just put yourself in. You have Master, but even towards females, you are submissive. So why do you think that you shouldn't know your place with me, Cunt?" Being on my knees already, I slapped at her thighs. With each slap, she spread her legs just a little bit wider.

"Yes, Ma'am. I am naturally submissive, even towards females. I will show you respect, but Master will have to know about this. This is supposed to be your test, not mine, Ma'am." She wanted to please her Master, but now that I was gaining control, she would probably fail her Master. That was not my problem though. No female pulls my hair and puts me on my knees---ever.

"You will enjoy yourself until Master gets here. I am going to make sure of that. I don't want you to cum while you get pleasure from whatever I decide to do to you." I pressed on her shoulders while unlocking her knees. She had locked them when she got me on my knees so that she would remain in control.

"Yes Ma'am, but if Master gets here early and sees you pleasuring me, Master will be very displeased with both of us." She looked down and to my right. I knew that with Master, she and I were to look to the left because he always positioned himself to our left. Looking to our left would mean a chance to look at his cock, which was exactly what he wanted. He wanted us to see it so that we would crave it even more.

"Then let's get you taken care of." Upon her arrival, she had taken off the long trench coat that showed what little clothing she was wearing. There was a green bra with the nipples cut out as well as crotch-less thong. She had thought out her outfit carefully, hoping to please her Master. However, now the outfit would allow me to please her easily.

I gripped at her nipples with my thumb and middle fingers. Slowly, I controlled her pace for standing. Gently twisting her nipples, she arches her back pressing her toned stomach towards me. Firmly my hand pressed against her, holding her straight. Ever so slightly, I moved my hand from her abdomen and tweaked her nipples a little harder. She learned right then that I wanted her to stay silent. No words were spoken, just simple gestures and touch. If she disobeyed, she would be punished.

Pulling her nipples towards the dining room and the table that held the toys I had purchased, and a few extra that I had brought, she walked behind me slightly to the right. Master had trained her well enough to know where her place in the world was, in regards to females and males alike.

Forcing her body to bend at the hips and against the table was simple. As soon as her erect and sensitive nipples touched the ceramic tabletop, her body shivered. The warmth my hands to the chill of the tabletop brought her to her senses very quickly. I swat at her thighs making her spread her legs wider. Her scent is already noticeable.

"So you must be a horny cunt? You can already smell your scent in the air. Just wait until I start playing with that pussy of yours. I can't wait to see how many fingers you can take and to see how easy it is to make you cum. Master was able to make me cum to the point of exhaustion that night I met you two. And it was a simple word that he had to say before I lost all control."

I quickly shoved two fingers in her pussy. It was tighter than I had expected. After seeing and feeling Master's cock, I know how it can stretch out a body. Her body though, seems unaffected by any of the poundings that she has already taken. My thumb searches for her clit. As swollen as it has already gotten, it was an easy enough find. Varying pressure I made small little circles over the swollen nub.

"You are still tight. That surprises me. With all the poundings from Master's cock that you must have taken to be his prized slut, you would think you would be able to fit a whole fist in your pussy, but I can't. You are squeezing on just two of my fingers. I am wondering how far you can stretch. Maybe I should try to test that out."

"No Ma'am. Please don't stretch me out. Master gets disappointed in me whenever I use even a vibrator. He says that my pussy doesn't feel the same after I use one." She begged me to hear what she was saying. My goal though, was to make Master punish her. The thought of it made me horny and wet.

I slapped her ass. "You are not in control here. You can beg and plead, but the chances of you getting what you want are still slim to none. Who is in control?"

"You are Ma'am. I am not in control, Ma'am." She pressed her forehead against the table. I can only assume that she was trying to calm herself so that she didn't come. Over her begging, I don't believe that she heard the door click. I did and as soon as I did, I got into position. I looked like I had been eating her out, but I hadn't made it there yet.

I dropped my body to the floor positioning my head directly under her pussy lips with my tongue out. My arms were behind me holding my head up, eyes closed and with a slight smile on my face. Hearing his footsteps getting louder, I knew that I had done what Master had ordered me to do without his slut having any idea that he had told me to do all this to her.

His tender and stern voice rang in the silence of the room. "I see that her ass is red, she's leaning over the table and you are ready to catch any cum that falls from her or I. You have been a good little girl today. You seem to follow directions very well. Did you get to feel her tight pussy?"

"Yes I did Sir. Thank you for allowing me to feel her again, Sir." I kept the rest of my body still and only focused on moving my mouth. The warm air would be felt on her pussy causing her to want to be fucked by us both.

"Master," she squealed, "You knew that she was going to attempt to please me and to stretch out my pussy?" She seemed to be surprised that she had been a pawn in his game with me.

"Shut up Slut. You will be pleasured if you stay quiet. She did what she was told to do. Maybe you need to take lessons from her about how to be a good slut." He moved me from between her legs. "You knew deep down this was just a test and that you weren't getting fucked tonight, right?"

"Yes sir, I had figured as much. I was hopeful for a chance to be pleasured or to pleasure you though, Sir."

"No, it was a test for you. You have passed so there will be a next time for you to see us again." He looked at his slut. "As for you, you little filthy slut, you have been teased, but you are still not getting pleasured by me tonight. I know you have others you run to, so off you go."

We both said, in unison, "Yes Master. Thank you." She turned to leave first. I think I saw a tear in her eye as she left. I was pleased with myself and glad that I had passed this test.