Will Is a Big Tease

Story Info
Will teases me and I love it.
2k words
3.93
21.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Will and I are friends who have an on-again, off-again intimate relationship. We don't get together very often (being married to other people makes it a challenge), but when we do, it's a lot of fun. He's 6'4, lean, and handsome with short blond hair and a well-maintained beard. He's mid-50s to my early 40s. I'm 5'8, decent tits, a nice sized butt, shaved pussy, and shoulder length brown hair.

We started off as friends but the more time we spent together, the greater my desire to know him on a deeper level. I pursued him and, to my surprise, eventually caught him. We're a good match sexually because we both love to have fun and be experimental. We do things with each other that we can't do with our regular partners. Neither of us wants to leave our main relationship but we like a little variety so this has been a great way to blow off some steam.

He and I have lots of fun, both in and out of bed, but our last time together really stood out for me. It was fantastic because he took control, teased me mercilessly, and left me feeling incredibly satisfied. I couldn't have asked for anything better.

We were spending the afternoon in a hotel room. After some initial kissing and petting while getting undressed, we ended up lying on the bed talking. I like to kiss and touch before we move on to other things and usually he plays right along but once we lay down he kept his distance from me. I thought it was strange but decided to go with the flow and see what would happen. We talked for a while about this and that; relaxing mostly. I was starting to wonder why we weren't getting it on when he grinned and said "I'm taking charge now, are you ready?" From our previous encounters, I knew Will would make this an afternoon to remember so I nodded furiously and got ready to have fun!

"Close your eyes and just listen," he said and that was how it started. His voice is wonderfully deep and musical so I love to listen to him. He began to whisper in my ear all the things he wanted us to do together. "I want to put my cock in you and watch your eyes as I fill you completely... stroking in and out." It was enough to make me moan and get my hips moving.

"I want to go down on you, squeeze your nipples, and listen to you whimper for more." As he spoke he lightly stroked a finger down my arm, and across my stomach, and down further, barely stopping before he got to my clit. My body continued to move unconsciously and my head rocked back and forth. I was wondering where he would go next.

Will moved my arms above my head and restrained them with his hand while describing more things he wanted to do. "I want to taste you and hear you scream while I'm making you come. I want to fill all of your holes at the same time." He leaned over me and I pictured his body pressing against mine. He continued to run his hand over my skin while he talked, always moving, never stopping; caressing me everywhere. I concentrated on his words; glad he was touching me still, and rocked my hips back and forth in invitation. He continued the dialogue, only stopping every once in a while to either drop an urgent, passionate kiss somewhere on me or to tongue and nibble my ears.

By now my skin was on fire, my body was shaking, and my pussy was dripping – I could have come just from this! He must have known because he moved away to let me calm down. I opened my eyes, pulled my arms down, took a few deep breaths, and enjoyed how I was feeling. He looked pretty smug about my reactions so far.

"I haven't finished playing," Will said as he took a position between my legs, "so close your eyes again." I moved my arms up on my own this time, ready for whatever came next. And what came next was more teasing, of course. He stroked my inner thighs, running his hands up, getting achingly close to my pussy and then moving away. After a few minutes of torture, and lots of moaning on my part, he worked his way down my legs, rubbing and massaging them the whole way before getting to my toes. I'd gotten a pedicure in preparation for this afternoon because I knew he would like it.

"Nice," he said with a smile in his voice as he moved back up to explore my pussy and ass and everything in between. I wasn't sure if he meant my toes, my legs, or the whole experience so far but I didn't care because this time, as he explored, he used more than his fingers, he used his face and beard too. The sensation was incredible. He would barely make contact with my sensitive skin, ever so lightly brushing against me with his whole face, sometimes blowing, sometimes lightly touching with his tongue but he never applied any pressure. Eventually I just wanted him to press against me, hard, so I opened my eyes and reached for him, intending to help things along.

"Not yet, Sunshine," he said as he moved up and out of my reach while restraining my wrists again. He smiled and leaned over to kiss me. I began to wonder if we'd ever have sex at this rate! Now, don't get me wrong, I LOVE kissing him. We've had lots of practice. It's not only lips pressing lips, it's so much more...lips and tongues and hands and biting and squeezing. When we kiss, it's always hardcore, and this was no exception. But what I wanted RIGHT THEN was for him to finally put his cock in me. I pulled back, breathing heavy, body shaking, and whispered "please, please, please!"

He knew what I wanted but he didn't succumb. "Not yet," he said again barely containing his laughter. He released my wrists but held me against him while I regained my breath. I wondered what he was going to do next. I didn't have long to wait.

"Next position," he said after a few moments of relaxation. He scooted himself back up against the headboard and pulled me in front of him. My head was resting on his chest and my legs were tangled in his. He was in a perfect position to take advantage of me and I was more than ready for him to get on with it.

As I leaned up against his chest, I could feel his cock pressing against my ass. Wanting more, I instinctively pushed against him. He was stiff already but I wanted to tease him for the torture he'd inflicted on me so far. I continued pressing back, moving my hips up and down slightly while I used my hands to squeeze and stroke his legs. He's got great legs so I enjoy touching them whenever I get the chance.

I could tell he was enjoying it but he had other plans. "That's enough of that," he said and was ready to get back to business. Will had me put my arms up and back, locked behind his head this time. I complied and my body naturally arched away from him. It left my head in the perfect position to turn and kiss him again. He let me think I was getting away with something but after just a few moments, he reached around and squeezed a nipple, hard! Lord, it felt good! I moaned into his mouth then, not even able to speak as it took too much concentration. With his other hand he reached down and concentrated again on my pussy, stroking the moisture in and out with his fingers, and rubbing my clit at the same time. I leaned back against his chest and enjoyed the sensations coursing through me.

This was more like what I'd been wanting. I wanted to FEEL him on my skin. I wanted to feel the pressure, have it be almost unbearable, even almost painful. The light touching and stroking was a good start and got my body going but I was grateful for this change. I liked how he was changing and going hard and he knew I was heating up based on my escalating moans, not to mention my dripping wet pussy. His mouth was next to my ear and I could hear how excited my reactions made him by the change in his breathing also.

I was more than ready to move on when he said "You're going to like this next part." Now, it's not like I didn't enjoy what we'd been doing so far but I was definitely ready for more. Will had me get on all fours and positioned himself behind me, his hard cock twitching against my ass. I wiggled against him and he obliged me by caressing my butt like I wanted. Then, to add to the enjoyment, he also slapped my ass! Hard! A few times...which I also wanted. And then more caresses – A nice combo of pain and pleasure.

He certainly knows what I like. And I liked, loved, everything we'd done so far but there was something that I still wanted and wasn't getting. Luckily Will realized how I was feeling and decided it was time to end all the games and teasing. He grabbed my hips, leaned back slightly and with one thrust, he was in my waiting pussy! I was thrilled because his cock was finally in me. THIS sensation was what I'd been wanting. This was the feeling I'd been waiting for. This is what my hips had been begging for. It simply felt incredible.

Will let me have a moment to get used to his size again and then began thrusting in and out. His cock is much larger than my husband's so I was being stretched! But his big cock is worth it. Over and over he pushed while his balls slapped against me. And each time he was pushing in, I pushed back so I could feel his cock as deep as possible within me.

Knowing that it's something I enjoy, he grabbed my hair and pulled it back. I wanted this moment to last and last but I also wanted to come! And since I'd had enough of waiting already, I decided that coming was more important. I reached down and started fingering my clit as he banged away.

It was perfect. There were so many amazing feelings coming together. I was on all fours, getting screwed from behind, with my hair being pulled, and my butt still warm from being slapped! This was why I love to spend time with Will – so much creativity and fun. And my body loves it too. I could feel an orgasm coming. It started slow, almost off in the distance, but it got bigger and bigger as he thrust in and out, over and over. I could feel it coming closer and closer until it overtook me and my body exploded.

The cascading orgasmic waves, along with my screaming, were enough to push him over the edge right along with me. He groaned, pulled out of me, and sprayed a waterfall of warm come all over my backside. I dropped on to my stomach and finally relaxed. He fell on the bed next to me and we both took some time to catch our breath.

I don't like to cuddle after sex so instead we lay there in a companionable silence, both thinking back through the scenes we'd created together. It had been quite an afternoon and I was worn out so I ended up drifting off to sleep. When I awoke he was gone but he'd left a note. I knew Will had to go back to his wife; it's just part of the deal and it's ok. But I know he cares about me and we'll meet up again when we can. The note said "Already looking forward to the next time" and he'd signed it with a happy face!