Will of the Force

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you like that?" Vialla asked, wrapping her arms around the human woman's torso.

"That...was exquisite," Drella panted. "It's only right that I return the favor." She reached her hand between Vialla's legs, teasing the outside. As she pressed the small nub at the top with her thumb, she took one of the Twi'lek's breasts into her mouth, pushing the nipple in and out with her tongue. Feeling Vialla gasp and shudder, she realized the position of power she was in, and wanting to further it, she climbed on top of the other woman.

Panting heavily, Vialla grasped Drella's hindquarters, squeezing them roughly. She slapped them with one hand and with the other hand, lubricated one of her fingers inside Drella. Noticing, Drella clamped her teeth ever so slightly on Vialla's nipple. In response, Vialla withdrew her finger, only to put it into another nearby orfice of Drella's. Drella moaned, but did not remove her mouth from Vialla's breast.

Using her free hand, she erotically stroked Vialla's left head-tail, and before long she brought the older woman off with a loud cry of pleasure. She removed her mouth from her breast and kissed her with an otherworldly lust, enjoying the feelings of her body convulsing underneath her in the afterglow. "You...learn very fast," the Twi'lek panted.

"I just thought about what I would like," Drella said, kissing her lover again. "Is there anything else you can teach me?"

Vialla sat up. "Just one more thing, but it's loads of fun. Lie back."Drella did as she was instructed, allowing Vialla to spread her legs apart. "This is a rare, distinct pleasure that only women can give to one another." Drella wondered what she meant, but watched as the Twi'lek swung a leg over her stomach, and lowered herself until their sexes were pressed together. She did all she could to increase the friction as she and Vialla rubbed themselves together. The psychological thrill alone was pushing Drella to her limits. When the climax came, both women were too utterly exhausted to even shift themselves on the bed, so they compensated by holding hands.

"Vialla," Drella said, staring at the ceiling, "That was the most fun I've ever had. Thank you."

"I told you you'd be missing out if you declined," Vialla responded.

"You were right."

"We need to clean ourselves up," Vialla said. "Let's hit the 'fresher." The two women allowed the water to flow between their bodies, kissing passionately.

"Thank you for showing me what I was missing," Drella was the first to speak. "I think the Force guided me to you."

Vialla grabbed the soap and rubbed it all over Drella's back. "I wouldn't be too sure about that."

"Why?" Drella asked, turning around.

"Because...I'm not a loving sort of person. I'm more into pleasure. I've broken quite a few hearts in my time."

"You won't break mine," Drella said confidently. "I already know that in a couple days, we'll be parting ways for good."

"If you really believe that," Vialla ran her hands down the Jedi's front, "Then it does take a bit of weight off my conscience," she lied.

"Good," Drella stepped out of the shower and grabbed a nearby towel. "I don't want you to feel guilty because of me."

Vialla couldn't think of a response, and instead just ogled Drella as she dried herself off and walked out of the bathroom.

Later that night, as the two women lay in bed, Vialla's arm around Drella's waist, a strange light filled the room. The Jedi opened her eyes and saw a silver-haired man in a brown, flowing robe standing by her bed. In a few seconds, she recognized him and quickly pulled the sheets over her breasts. "Master Vado!" she whispered loudly.

"Yes," the man said.

Drella felt Vialla's chest slowly rising and falling. Just to be safe, she looked over and saw her eyes tightly shut. No doubt her body was making up for all the sleep she had lost to her nightmares over the years, rendering her immovable as a rock. "B-but I saw you! You were gunned down by the clones! You...you held them off and told me to run..." her eyes filled with tears.

"Do not weep for me, my apprentice," he said, "After all, 'There is no death; there is the Force.'"

Her former master's recitation of the final tenet of the Jedi Code seemed to bring her some calm. "What's going on, master? Why are you here?"

His specter sat on the sill of the window. "As I'm sure you know, our Order is being spread thin across the Galaxy. We are being picked off like flies."

"Yes, I know. There's a bounty on me. Somebody called Vader is behind it," she said.

"The one you know as Vader is a Sith Lord," he paused. "You are acquainted with him, actually. It's Anakin."

"Anakin...Skywalker?!" Drella's jaw dropped. She had always known Anakin to be headstrong and brash, but turning to the Dark Side seemed a bit too much of a stretch, even for him.

"Anakin knows where most of the Jedi keep their safehouses, so he has been quite successful in his exterminations of us."

Drella rolled her eyes. "I figured that. Could you just get to the point?"

"Normally," her master said in a chiding tone, "I'd scold you for your impatience, but time is of the essence..."

The next morning, Vialla woke up and found her bed empty. Panicking, she leapt up and clumsily put her bathrobe on. Her panic stopped when she went into the living room and saw Drella sitting on the couch, meditating, dressed in one of her loose-fitting night robes. Relieved, she kissed her on the cheek and walked into the kitchen to make breakfast. "When does my ride to Nar Shaddaa arrive?" the Jedi asked.

"Good morning to you, too, dearest," Vialla said with just a hint of sarcasm in her voice. "I told you, I have channels to go through, and procedures to follow. I'm doing it under my superiors' noses, so I have to be discreet." She paused. "Why're you in such a hurry, anyway?"

"I was visited by my master last night," Drella said.

"I thought your master was dead. That's what your file said, anyway."

"I was visited by his apparition. He said that he has important work for me to do."

Vialla filled the instant groatcake packages with water and put them in the rehydrator. "What sorta work?"

"On Nar Shaddaa, I'm supposed to meet with another Jedi--a man named Rahm Kota. He and I will rebuild the Jedi Order underground."

"That sounds like a rather long-term goal," Vialla removed the cakes and set them on the table with eating utensils. Drella joined her. "So, why the rush?"

"Nobody can stay in any one place on Nar Shaddaa for too long. It will be hard enough to find him as it is, but with all the beings there, sensing him through the Force will be nearly impossible. My master told me a rendezvous point to go to, and I don't want to miss it."

"Fair enough," Vialla said. "I'll hurry things along if I can, but I really can't promise anything. Still, it doesn't explain why you're so cold this morning."

Drella looked down at her cake. "There's something I must ask you, Vialla, and I want you to give me an honest answer."

"Okay, shoot," Vialla took a bite.

"Have you been in contact with a man named Vader?"

Vialla dropped her food. "How did you...? Oh yeah, you're a Jedi."

"Is that a 'yes'?"

"It is." Vialla took several deep breaths. "Look, Drella, I'm really sorry I didn't tell you earlier. I didn't know how you would take it."

"Have you told him that I am in your custody?"

"No. He-he was just so...terrifying. I couldn't let a man like him know where you are."

"Then I don't see a problem," Drella said. "You didn't tell him that I'm here, so I can trust you."

"How do you know I'm not lying?!" Vialla demanded.

Drella simply tapped her temple in response. "For an instant meal, this breakfast is actually quite good."

"Thanks," Vialla said, finishing the rest of her meal in her usual rapid fashion. She cleared off the plate and put on her jacket. "Well, time for me to head out."

Drella stood up and kissed her on the mouth. "Have a good day at work, dearest."

Vialla smiled. "Thank you."

At each of CorSec's stations, there is a small room accessible only through a durasteel door, which is magnetically sealed whenever the room is occupied. Inside this room is a high-grade communications device which provides the user with a grainy but recognizable hologram of whoever is at the other end. The reason for the graininess in such a high-end device is the fact that the signal is normally sent through a port that so thoroughly encrypts the message that a third party could only decode it if they enlisted the help of a team of cryptographers who serve, primarily, Governor Tarkin, Darth Vader, and the Emperor himself (though they will serve other clients who are rich enough). This communications room is accessible strictly to CorSec personnel, Lieutenants and above. Each officer has a specified weekly time limit for use of this room while making outgoing calls, and any officer, even the Attorney General of Corellia, who goes so much as one second over their specified time limit will be subject to an immediate Court Martial, and in all likelihood, expelled from the force and imprisoned for a minimum of twenty standard years. As a Lieutenant, Vialla had a weekly time limit of fifteen standard minutes, which had renewed themselves that very day. She intended to milk them for all they were worth.

For today, she put in a call to a number she'd dialed three times before. The holoprojector showed the face of a male Rodian. "Hello, hello, hello," he said. "Never thought I'd be speaking to you of all people, not after last time, nope, nope, nope."

"Cut the chatter, Krippa," Vialla growled. "I'm here to talk business with you."

"Business, you say?" His voice became even more annoyingly perky than usual. "Yep, yep, yep, that's what I'm here for: business. What can I do for you, Vi?"

"I'm looking for transportation. Do you have anything available?"

"Ah, sorry, sorry, sorry, but if you're looking to book a vacation on Alderaan, I'm afraid I can't help you there, nope, nope, nope."

"If I wanted to go to Alderaan, I'd do it legally. The transportation isn't for me, it's for..." she caught herself before she could give away too much, "It's for a friend of mine. She's on the run from the Empire, and she needs passage to Nar Shaddaa. Do you know of anything I could book her a flight on?"

"The Smuggler's Moon? Yep, yep, yep, perfect place to hide. Nobody'd ever find her there, no sir."

Vialla hit her fist on the desk. "Kriff it, Krippa! Do you have anything or not?"

"Lemme see, lemme see, lemme see..." A sound resonated of him shuffling through datapads. "Ah yes, here, here, here, I've got it: There's a spice freighter leaving docking bay 9 in Coronet tomorrow night. The Captain of that freighter usually only lets passengers onboard for fifteen thousand credits a head. Is your friend that rich?"

"I'll be taking care of that. When can I meet with this Captain?"

"You kin meet him t'morrow evening, yep, yep, yep. I'll let 'im know that you're coming. He's scheduled to leave at nine, but he'll wait an extra half hour for your friend. Is that all you need?"

"Yes. Thank you for hooking me up."

Krippa leaned closer to his communicator. "What about my compensation? Huh? Huh? Huh?"

Vialla sighed. "I'll wire a few hundred credits into your CorelliaBank account."

"Thank you, thank you, thank you. Pleasure doing business with you, Vi."

Vialla shut off the communicator. Krippa was frustrating to deal with, but there was nobody better-connected in Coronet's underground. He was a necessary nuisance, which was probably why she had not yet been given orders to arrest him.

When she got home, she found Drella, as usual, sitting on the couch and meditating. "Good news," she said, sitting next to her and putting a hand on her thigh. "I've secured you a ride to Nar Shaddaa. They'll be leaving tomorrow night, and I'll pay your passage fee." She leaned in, kissing Drella right below her ear. "You'll be out of the Empire's reach soon. Doesn't that make you happy?"

"I'll be happy when I set foot on Nar Shaddaa and shake hands with Master Kota."

"Look, you'll be safe from now until you get on that freighter. I'll escort you there myself and I'll keep my blaster with me. In fact, I'll even let you have your lightsaber back. We'll be fine."

"If you say so," Drella said with resignation.

"C'mon," Vialla put her hand down the younger woman's tunic, reaching for her left breast. Drella grabbed her hand and pushed it away. "Hey, I thought we got past the Vader issue. Why are you giving me the cold shoulder again? Don't you want to make love one last time before you go to that cesspit? Don't you want to have something good to remember?"

"I do," Drella admitted, "And I have no regrets about what we did. I just can't afford to do it again, because when we did it, and I felt the power I had over you, I felt the taint of the Dark Side. I'm sure that, with training, I could control such things when they arise. But I don't have the time now, and it's not a risk I'm willing to take again."

Vialla felt her insides drop out. She couldn't quite figure out why; plenty of women had turned her down for a second round, and it had never bothered her this much. She stood up. "Dinner's in the fridge. Rehydrate it whenever you're ready." She went to bed, feeling downright miserable. Her mind would not stop racing. Nobody, man or woman, had ever gotten to her this much. She wanted Drella like she had never wanted anybody before, and she was being denied; it was too much. She turned on her white noise machine and slid a hand between her legs, hoping to find some small measure of relief. She bit her lip to stifle her cries, both of grief and pleasure.

The next day at work wasn't easy, either. Every time Vialla tried to focus on her task, that damned Jedi would enter her mind. She found herself writing "Drella" all over her arrest reports. Her supervisor--a dark-skinned human named Velka Tharen--certainly noticed, and he took a rather novel approach: he excused her from work early, and took her out for a drink. "So, Janson," he asked, sitting next to her, and sipping a Devaronian brandy, "Who is this 'Drella'?"

Vialla's romantic conquests weren't exactly a secret in CorSec's South Coronet branch, so she told the truth--but not the whole truth. "She's a girl I picked up a few nights ago."

"You pick up girls all the time," he pointed out to her, "And you've never obsessed over any of them this much."

"I know," Vialla said, swallowing a glass of Alderaanian ale, and demanding another. "That's what bothers me. Yes, she's definitely sexy, but I've never felt this way about anybody before. It goes beyond lust. It's that...every time I'm near her, I just want to hold her in my arms and kiss her until the sun goes down. She's going to be leaving Corellia tonight, and I'll probably never see her again."

"You're in love with her." It wasn't a question.

"I know," Vialla sighed.

"Have you told her how you feel?"

"I-I've tried. She makes it hard. Every time I try to establish a connection with her, she just turns away and refuses to talk."

"I think she feels the same way about you."

"She does," Vialla said, "And she doesn't like it."

"You're both putting yourselves through a lot of unnecessary pain. You need to get her where she can't evade you, and tell her straight out how you feel." He put a hand on her shoulder. "Love doesn't always come around like this. Take it, grab it and hold on."

Vialla smiled. "Thanks, Chief. I really needed that kick in the pants."

"And if it doesn't work out, Janson, just remember that there's always a position for you in CorSec. You're a good officer, and I'd hate to lose you."

She put her arms around him. "That's very thoughtful of you, Chief."

After sobering up for a couple hours, Vialla grabbed the shuttle home, and found Drella in the middle of a meal. "Is it time to leave yet?" the Jedi asked.

"Not quite," Vialla said. "We need to talk first. It's very important."

Drella sighed impatiently. "Make it quick."

Vialla grabbed her hands. "Drella, I've tried everything. I've tried denial, I've tried distraction, and I've tried procrastination, but I just can't get around it. The fact is, I want to be with you. I wanna live with you on Nar Shadda. I wanna protect you while you and Master Kota rebuild the Jedi Order. I wanna make love to you every night, and if you need to give yourself special training to keep the Dark Side or whatever it is from getting you, I'm willing to wait. I want you so much, I just can't keep it in."

Drella took a deep breath. "I...wasn't expecting that. You certainly don't strike me as the type who falls--or even believes--in love. I can't stop you from coming with me, but I don't know if I'm ready for this."

"I am," Vialla said, pushing a lock of the Jedi's hair out of her face, "And I've never been this sure about anything since I graduated from CorSec Academy." Taking a gambit, she leaned forward and kissed Drella, being careful not to use her tongue. Drella pulled away. "Are you not ready?" To Vialla's surprise, Drella removed her top and placed the Twi'lek's hands on her breasts. Vialla rolled them in her hands; they were slightly larger than her own, and much firmer. She felt a tinge of jealousy, then realized it was only natural, since the girl was twelve standard years younger than her. Besides, she would be able to feel these wonderful breasts every night for years to come; they were now hers, too, in a manner of speaking. She gently coaxed Drella to lie on her back while she bent down and took one of them into her mouth.

Though she felt rather strange "nursing" a woman older than her, Drella didn't want Vialla to stop. She took one of her headtails in each hand and stroked them lightly, causing Vialla to suck even harder. She felt in her breast the same feeling she'd had in her loins the last time they were intimate. It felt like a thousand small, pleasant pinpricks, then coalesced into something greater. Vialla removed her mouth and Drella saw that her nipple was standing on end, bright pink and quite hard. She watched as the Twi'lek removed her own clothes, and Drella's pants with them. Vialla lay opposite to Drella, affording her a glimpse of her sex. It was a darker yellow than the rest of her body, almost orange, and it was quite moist. Both women moved onto their sides, giving them the same view of one another. Drella craned her neck forward and kissed Vialla tenderly between her legs. It tasted and smelled musky and sweet. She licked and probed the spot, much like a child tasting a new dessert. Between her own legs, she could feel Vialla doing the same on her. In contrast to the previous occasion, their lovemaking was soft and intimate instead of hungry and desperate, and their climaxes seemed more fulfilled.

When they had finished, they took one last shower together, and packed bags of belongings they thought they would need. Vialla decided to send for the rest of her personal items after they had settled in on Nar Shaddaa. As soon as Drella had donned her Corellian disguise, Vialla returned her lightsaber.

On the way to the freighter, Vialla stopped at CorelliaBank, withdrew thirty thousand credits, and wired several hundred into Reebo's account. "We must hurry," Drella said, sounding fearful. "There is a dark presence approaching us. I can feel it." Vialla wasn't about to dispute such a suggestion, so she drove on as fast as legally possible.

Both women were silent for the entire drive until they arrived at the entrance to the space port. "We'll have to go on foot from here," Vialla said. They strode through the docks, holding hands to avoid getting separated.

Drella shuddered. "It's here. That presence I felt; it's here."

In the distance, Vialla spotted him, right at the entrance to Docking Bay 9. It was the man she was dreading to see, and he was far more terrifying in real life than in his hologram. He was dressed entirely in black, literally from his head to his toes, and easily stood two meters high. His presence touched Vialla's being much the way Drella's had, but it lacked the soothing aura, and instead made Vialla feel as though he would consume her very soul. "Wait here," she whispered to Drella, "I'll see if I can get rid of him." Drella silently nodded, and slipped into the shadows.