Will Power Ch. 02

Story Info
Elina is further broken in to her new life as a ponygirl.
3.2k words
4.34
70.4k
32

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/04/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors Note: I got writers block for a while, but have a good idea of where I want this story to go now... Rather than releasing this all as a long section as I usually would I've decided to break it up. Partly because I've not updated anything in a long time and partly because I've done a couple of quick sketches on my tablet that would have ended up putting the whole thing in the 'Illustrated' category. So there will be another update (or two) much sooner than last time.

1.

The sound of the wind rushing past her ears intensified, whipping a few loose hairs across her face, as her horse moved into a gallop, spurred on by the way her legs squeezed his flanks. Her hands tightened around the reins as she tensed up slightly, before remembering what she had been taught, relaxing and going with the movements of the stallion rather than fighting against it. Sable was her father's largest horse, at 17 hands he was a beast and it had once scared her to even think of riding him. Now, she loved it. The speed, the adrenaline, the sound of hooves hitting the ground, the sense of freedo-

Bright flashing lights of the fluorescent bulbs switching on dragged her into consciousness, breaking the spell of her dream, a dream of a life of luxury as the daughter of a rich businessman, a dream that was once her reality. She had been betrayed by her uncle, who had somehow managed to pay off all the right people (using her father's money no doubt) and have her sent here, to some sort of god forsaken stable that turned people into animals... into the very horses she'd once loved to ride. Her eyes adjusted to the fluorescent lights, which had stopped flashing once they were fully turned on and the last few scraps of her dreams faded away, even as she tried to grasp for them, it was like trying to hold onto smoke.

Her body ached, the muscles in her legs and feet sore from the awful hoof like shoes she'd been forced to run and prance about in. Her arms and shoulders had been twisted behind her and had felt like the worst case of pins and needles she could imagine when they had finally been released. But aches and pains like that weren't completely alien to her, the ballet and acrobatics she'd done as a child could leave you aching the next day. The pain she wasn't used to was the soreness from having had her two intimate holes filled for so long whilst being forced to continue to run around as if they weren't.

After her exhausting day she had spent the evening with her reins tied to a railing fearful that she'd be left standing, arms pinned and holes stuffed all night long. When they'd finally come to untie her and removed everything she had been subjected to wearing, allowing her to lay down and sleep, she had nearly cried with joy, even though she had slept on nothing more than an uncomfortable straw mattress.

One of the handsome muscular men who apparently worked here had come to wake her this morning. Wearing only a pair of tight trousers that left little to her imagination and a pair of riding boots, his chest completely bare, she sat up and covered her modesty with her arms the best she could, feeling very exposed in front of him, still not used to being naked in front of strangers, even after the previous day's activities. She had at least managed to stifle her reflex to speak, having felt the sting of the riding crop on her behind and thighs enough to learn that lesson.

"Stand up."

He said, not so much in a commanding way, as in a way similar to how she would speak to her horses when she wanted them to do something. He reached down before she could even comply and took hold of her wrist, pulling it away from her chest and pulling her up to her feet. She swallowed a cry of annoyance and followed him as he led her out of the room and down the corridor; his hand encompassed her slender wrist with ease, making her feel very small.

Similar to the day before she was washed thoroughly, she ignored her sense of embarrassment at being washed by a man whose name she didn't even know. She was dried and the sides of her head, her legs and her pussy were shaved bare again. She scowled angrily as she let him touch and inspect her so closely, even as handsome as he was, it was against her will and still felt... wrong. She shivered as he shaved her, the straight cut razor commanding her to stay still better than an order could. Thankfully at least, she wasn't cuffed during the ritual and she was free to move her arms and legs about, expecting them to soon be bound, her mind started racing for ways in which she could avoid it, coming up with nothing that could help her. However, instead of being dressed up like the day before she was led back out and down the corridor to a different room.

Here she was greeted by the blonde European woman from the day before, who had commanded her to obey her and enforced such commands with the riding crop she now held in her hands. She wore the same outfit as the day before, the erotic version of what Elina would have worn herself when riding, except her outfit hadn't left so much of her chest and legs exposed. Stockings and garters instead of the tight trousers and a jacket that was clearly too small for the curvaceous blonde.

"And how is my little filly this morning?"

Elina's mouth opened a fraction of an inch before closing as she held her tongue. She saw the crop twitch and the taller woman's mouth curl into a slight smile.

"Good girl."

The woman purred in her rich Italian accent as she walked around her. As the woman moved, Elina caught sight of herself in the large mirror. She blushed at the sight of herself standing there, completely naked, not even a hair to cover her womanhood, turning away, she moved her hand up to cover her firm breast, receiving a hit from the crop for doing so.

"Tssch, modesty is not something a filly should even be aware of... Perhaps the issue is that you still see yourself when you look into the mirror?"

The blonde mused with a smirk that sent a shiver down Elina's spine and a look of fear flooded her eyes.

2.

Elina breathed heavily half in fear and half at the exertion she'd gone through, though it had mostly been the two men that had done the work. Another man having been called to come in, bringing with him the latex-like suit the tall woman had clearly already decided Elina was to wear this morning. They'd used baby powder to force her into it. The thing was one piece from head to toe but had strategically placed holes so that she could simultaneously feel like every inch of her was covered in the material whilst feeling completely exposed. The inside was like a black rubbery latex, and the outside, whilst also black, had the feel of soft leather, though softer still, almost like the feel of velvet, she suspected it was supposed to somewhat resemble a horses hide. Already it was sweltering and she felt her heart racing as she tried to calm herself.

The arms ended with fingerless gloves that left her hands useless, not that it mattered as they had been folded up behind her back, elbows and wrists pulled together between her shoulders into a reverse praying position, fixed there like the previous day. The legs were like a pair of thigh high length boots that ended in the familiar hoof like shoes, forcing her onto her toes with no heel to rest on. The boots tops ended an inch away from her groin and whilst the material carried on up the outside of her hips to fix them to the top section, a hole in the front and back left her rear, her pussy and between her legs completely bare. The middle was tight around her waist and tightened further still at the back in a corset like fashion, restricting her movement even more than she would have thought possible. The corset went under her breasts which another hole, unsurprisingly, left bare.

The worst part of the outfit though was the mask. Covering her neck and head completely it was almost suffocating, the only reprieve from the engulfing thing was the two holes for her eyes and the one that went around her lips, leaving her mouth free too. The top of the hood had been made of small threads that the woman had just finished plaiting into Elina's remaining hair, holding it firmly in place at her hair line. The suit was not coming off in a hurry.

She shifted her weight from foot to foot as she tried to twist and turn, trying to get used to how restrictive the suit felt. It fought against her every movement and although it had been on only minutes she was already desperate to take it off. They tacked her up, with the training bit, reins and blinders, only increasing the feel of claustrophobia on her face, and she was turned so that she caught sight of herself in the mirror again. She gasped hardly recognise herself now. Whilst the parts covering her body were skin tight, the mask managed to have enough padding to slightly obscure her features. The only things identifying her were her long dark lashes and naturally full red lips, which contrasted the black material. She heard footsteps, realising there must be some sort of hole to let her hidden ears receive sound, and as she glanced at the woman approaching in the mirror her lamentation over her attire was replaced by the fear of what the blonde woman held in her hand as she approached from behind. She thought it was a trick of the mirror at first, surely that wasn't the same plug she'd had inserted into her yesterday? The one that had acted as a faux-tail. It looked way too big. She couldn't think it would fit... could she? She gasped as she felt the lube applied to her small puckered hole and then clenched her teeth in fearful anticipation as the tip of the plug was pushed inside. She tried to step forward, but the woman had wrapped the reins around her arm and the bit stabbed inside her mouth painfully. Apparently she did think it was going to fit, even as Elina whimpered in fear.

"Relax."

The woman said soothingly, even as Elina was doing her very best to do exactly that, she had learnt already that it just hurt more to fight against it. She clenched her teeth on the bit some more as the woman worked it in and out; she had to see that it was too big for her, she thought whilst silently cursing the blonde. Until yesterday she'd not had anything inside her arse before and now she was trying to put something inside her the size of an overly healthy vegetable. Gasping, her eyes widened as she was sure the woman was about to hurt her, she struggled to step forward, to twist her hips away from the assault as the blonde continued to work it in and out. Mercifully the woman sighed and stopped trying to force the plug inside her, giving Elina a chance to catch her breath as she slipped it out.

"Maybe you could help loosen her up?"

She heard the woman say in a matter of fact way. Elina's eyes widened in terror as she looked up and saw that the woman had turned and spoke to one of the muscular men who had forced her into the outfit. He stepped forward and began to unzip the front of his rather tight pants. Was he about to do what she thought he was? Taking hold of her hips he held her firmly in place even as she tried to pull away. The woman, still holding her reins, walked around in front of Elina, pulling the reins and, unable to step forwards to follow, she was forced to bend at the waist slightly, unwillingly presenting herself to the man behind her. She struggled, but in the treacherous heels and the restrictive suit there was little she could do against the large man. Had he already been slightly hard? He must have been unless he was able to get an erection on command, as she felt the tip of his cock press against her small hole, the lube from the plug giving him an easy time of slipping himself inside of her. Stifling a cry that slipped into a small whinny, to avoid being punished any further, she was at least thankful that he wasn't as thick as the plug.

He slid himself inside her, slowly and gently, moving in just the head at first and leaving it there. As she got used to that he began to tentatively begin to move his hips back and forward. She felt more of him push inside her with each repetition. It was slightly painful, but the last day or so had given her a different perspective and reference point for pain and he was being surprisingly gentle with her, she realised. She felt his hips press against her rear, pushing forward into her softer flesh as he pulled her back with his hands on her hips, the full length of himself inside her, to her own surprise. A deep sound of enjoyment came from the man who now had the entire length of his shaft inside her arse and she felt his fingers dig into her hips slightly as he pulled her back against himself tightly. She whimpered slightly at the length of it, not received a strike of the crop over her tits for the noise, she realised she'd let out a whinny by accident. Shuddering, she didn't have time to think about the ramifications of her body obeying without thought, as the man slid out and thrust back in with a light slapping sound against her rear.

His gentleness in entering her slowly melted away with each thrust, his hips hitting against her rear with a louder slap each time. She clenched her eyes shut and bit down, not in pain, there was a little, but that wasn't the worst part, the worst part was that she felt herself actually taking pleasure from it, from the feel of him thrusting into her, from the way his large hands held her hips. She tried to fight against that feeling, but as something stroked up between her legs, against her pussy, she opened her eyes to see the second man, on his knees below her and she knew she had lost the fight immediately. His fingers brushed lightly, stroking over her folds in a slow and delicate way, contrasting the rough way she was being taken from behind and as he pushed apart her lips to stroke her small, sensitive button, she murmured pleasure in the form of a small animalistic sound.

Her skin was sweltering under the tight material as her temperature rose under the assault of having the constant rhythmic pounding against her backside and the gentle teasing of her clit from the man knelt below her. She felt his mouth against her breast, lightly teasing her nipple with his tongue and she surrendered to it entirely. All thoughts of where she was and what was happening disappearing as her mind was caught in the pleasure of the moment, her logic abandoning her as her primal desires enthralled her. The woman's face came close to Elina's as she spoke in a soft purring voice to her, though she barely paid attention through the haze of her desires.

"I want you to cry out as you cum for me, my sweet little filly. Cry out and mew like the most delighted horse I've ever heard. Or we'll go again until you do."

She stroked Elina's face gently as she spoke. She wanted her to go away, to let her just enjoy her desires and moan without bothersome thoughts. But the idea of them continuing after she'd climaxed... left her knees weak, knowing she'd never survive such a thing she had no choice but to obey. It was only moments before she had to do so and as the two men relentless continued with the pace of thrusting and stroking she cried out in delight. The sounds that came freely, she twisted into groaning calls and shrieks, too caught up to feel the full affront of humiliation at the noises she was making. The wave of pleasure flooding through her as she felt the man behind her thrust one last time inside her, his hands almost painfully gripping her as he pushed himself into her as deep as he'd go, his own natural groan to her sounds, the warm pulsing feeling of him finishing deep inside her making her blush in shame.

As the man slipped out of her and stepped away she felt her knees go weak, she'd have fallen to the floor if the other man hadn't caught her. Gasping for breath she leant against him letting the shivers of ecstasy wrack through her body as he tried to get her to stand back on her legs. Confusion swept through her mind as she suddenly felt as though the man was behind her again, slipping back into her already abused little hole. She grunted slightly and felt a sense of fear, perhaps she had not made the right sounds, did the woman tell him to fuck her again, and how could he feel so hard again so quickly? She lifted her head to look in the mirror, seeing the tall blonde behind her as she felt her hole stretched to its limit, eliciting a small cry from her as the object was slipped inside her, leaving her feeling uncomfortably full. She saw the lock of hair behind her, between her legs and knew then, that she'd been fitted with the tail she had thought would never fit. Finally getting her to stand on her own accord the second man stepped away as Elina continued staring into the mirror in disbelief that the thing had fit, she could feel it though, stretching her, the size of it feeling heavy inside her.

The woman took hold of her reins and walked, leading her out of the room, each step making her very aware of the plugs presence with a little wince each step. How was she supposed to handle having that thing inside her all day?

"Come now my sweet filly, it is time for your feeding."

The woman spoke in a soothing way, though the words did nothing to balm the humiliation and uncomfortable nature of the plug. However, her stomach grumbled at the mention of food, she'd only been given water so far, how long had it been since she last ate?