Will Power Ch. 03

Story Info
A simple bite to eat ends worse than the bite of a whip...
2.3k words
4.22
132.5k
30

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/04/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Will Power: Chapter 3

Warning: This story is one of non-consent/reluctance, there are themes of BDSM, humiliation, pony girls, etcetera; but remember, it is all just fantasy. Don't say you weren't warned!

I'm not an amazing artist, but felt a couple of drawings would help make Elina's predicament easier to visualise...

1.

The room she was brought to, was similar to the one she'd slept in, however, this one had a strange contraption in the centre. The woman removed the tack from Elina's head, taking out the bit and removing the reins. She hung them on a few hooks by the door before walking to the exit.

"The instructions are on the wall, I'm sure you are a smart enough creature to figure it out. I'll see you shortly my sweet."

She said with a small smirk, closing the door. Elina raised a brow in curiosity and scepticism, expecting something more. When she walked over to the device and read the instructions she was less surprised.

1. The filly sits upon the seat, her weight pressing it down.

2. She places her hooves through the rings onto the floor plates.

An image depicting a silhouette of a girl in similar attire to herself doing what was instructed was shown. She was seated on the seat, which took the form of something like a bicycle saddle. Legs spread, standing on the plates on the floor.

3. The filly receives her food in the bowl and stays seated whilst eating.

The silhouette was bent forward, eating from the bowl like an animal in the next image.

Elina scoffed, glancing down at the seat, she saw a hole and something that must be hidden inside the seat post, that from its placement she could easily see was going to slip inside her pussy. Her stomach grumbled again, the mention of food had made her acutely aware of her hunger and now it was so close it was worse still. She was determined to outsmart the person who built this device though and get her food on her own terms. Instead of sitting on the seat facing the bowl, she rested her mound on the end of the saddle and gritting her teeth as it pushed up against her folds, she bent her legs, pressing her weight down. As she'd guessed, the dildo rose up from the seat, however, instead of pushing inside her, it pressed up against her stomach. Keeping her weight on the saddle, which pressed up into her in a slightly uncomfortable fashion, she shuffled her legs apart. Carefully she was able to step up and into the metal rings, which sat a few inches off the floor and indicated where the pressure plates were either side of her. Legs spread as they were, the uncomfortable position of the saddle was only made more so, but she endured it. Oddly, the back rest of the seat leant forward, slightly for reasons unknown, she ignored it though as she heard the noise of something pouring into the bowl, it reminded her of the sound of cereal being poured into her bowl in the mornings and she quickly stood up, lifting her feet off the floor plates and turning to sate her hunger, smug at her ability to defy this place, even if it was in a small way.

As she turned, to her horror, she saw the bowl tip and the food pour out and down into a drain below the floor. She cursed under her breath a look of fury in her eyes, that she had been outsmarted. The bowl lifted back up and she felt a pang of hunger at seeing it empty. There was no way she could sit facing the bowl and stand on the floor plates without being far enough back that the dildo would find a way inside her, she realised. She wondered what would happen if she refused to cooperate. But knew that the answer was, that she'd go hungry and she doubted that exhaustion would be any reason for them to go easy on her. Survival instincts kicked in and she did what she had to do to eat.

She sat back on the seat, facing the way she was meant to, she realised a groove in the seat accommodated her tail, it would be uncomfortable to sit on any normal seat with it in. Slowly she lowered herself and as she did the dildo pushed up and slipped slowly inside her causing her to grit her teeth. She was still wet from the fucking earlier which made it easier, thankfully, but the size of the thing inside her arse meant that she felt like there wasn't room to accommodate anything else inside her, the plug obviously pushing at her inner wall making her pussy feel smaller than normal and the dildo bigger. It would only be for a minute, she told herself, she'd eat as quickly as she could. When the seat was low enough she was able to lift each leg through the ring and stand on the floor plates. As she did, two things happened. First, the food poured out, giving Elina a sense of relief. The second was the back of the seat pushing lightly into her lower back. As it did, and met Elina resisting its movement, a mechanical click sounded that made Elina's heart skip a beat.

She hesitated, stuck between the thought that she should immediately jump up and off the saddle and the thought of the bowl tipping the food away. In that moment she felt something grasp her ankles and as she instinctively tried to pull them back away, and found them held in place, she knew she'd been tricked. She glanced down to see that the rings had hold of her feet, some sort of inflatable device, hidden in the ring had deployed and now snuggly held her ankle. She chided herself for her stupidity as her heart began to race; before she could act the seat began to rise lifting her up. She hadn't taken her weight off it, so what was it doing? She struggled to hold it down but it moved relentlessly until it was at full height, her legs now straightened by force, stretched tight, held spread by her ankles, she struggled helplessly, noticing also, that the dildo had not moved out, obviously rising with the seat. Her mind raced for something she could do. She could scream for help, plead for them to let her go, but what would that achieve? She had already learnt not to speak and doubted doing so now would earn her anything but a worse situation than this one. Instead she gritted her teeth in silence, which became somewhat harder as she felt a movement between her legs. Her body instinctively tried to twist and pull away as the rubber shaft that occupied her womanhood began to move, pumping in and out of her. She murmured a small sound, half of annoyance and half at the feel of the thing beginning to fuck her. With both her holes stuffed as they were she wasn't sure she could handle this...

Trying to steady her breathing, she decided that she would at the very least take the time to eat before anything else happened. Leaning forward she began to eat from the bowl, the sting of being forced to eat like an animal paling in comparison to her current situation. It was dry and tasted like a bland stale cereal, though the feel of the dildo fucking her masked the thoughts of how it taste and she was starving, so she ate it without hesitation. She finished the bowl, less full than she would have liked, all the while being fucked at a relentlessly rhythmical pace. With the plug inside her too, she felt as though she was being stretched in ways she hadn't been before, she put out of her mind any fear of the way they could be permanently stretching her holes, her freedom being a much greater concern right now. She saw the now empty bowl lift up a little after she licked up the last morsel of food and heard another clicking sound. A small and still slightly optimistic part of her hoped it would be followed by the bowl refilling.

Instead the section of the machine that sat in front of her started to move. She pulled back away from it fearfully; however, she found that it was impossible to do so, as her lower back met the, now immobile, back rest that was tilted forwards from when she moved to eat, locked in place, it forced her to maintain her leant forwards pose. Her struggling only managing to shift the dildo around inside of her, teasing a mewing sound of forced pleasure that increased the heat of her cheeks, both in humiliation and reluctant arousal. Who on earth had built this machine? She wondered as her heart raced in fear.

The bowl had moved back away from her and something new was held out in front of her. Before she could take stock of it, her attention was snatched away by the sudden change of movement between her legs. The dildo stopped it's thrusting, leaving a tingling sense in her loins and, against her conscious wishes, a purely physical ache for it to continue, the thing having brought her unwanted pleasure through its rhythmic thrusting. Slowly it slid a little deeper, then deeper than it had whilst fucking her, making her grunt a little, just as the fear that it wasn't going to stop pressing up into her caused her heart to race, it halted. She let out a small sigh of relief. The shocking and ferocious way in which it suddenly started to vibrate brought forth a startled cry. The strength of it made her feel like the vibrations were moving through her entire pelvis. Struggling, she gritted her teeth, trying to bear the sensation. But it was no good, both of her holes had been fucked this morning already and her tender sensitive flesh couldn't handle something as the way in which the dildo shook. She struggled, only making it worse and started frightfully looking around her, for a way to escape, however futile it seemed. She saw what had moved closer to her, replacing the bowl, there was another instruction, shorter than the first.

1. Place ball in mouth and bite down to stop vibrator.

The red ball below it had some sort of wire behind it... She didn't have time to think it through, knowing that she just wanted the vibrations to stop, already an almost painfully numb sensation spread down her thighs. She did as it said knowing it was a bad idea, knowing something she'd dislike would happen, and knowing she had no choice. As she bit down the ball made a small hissing sound and she felt a pain in her mouth, she cried out and tried to spit it back out, but couldn't push the thing back out through her teeth. Thankfully the vibrating came to a swift stop. She realised the pain had been from her jaw being pushed back open as she'd tried to bite, the ball having grown in size. She wasn't entirely surprised, although not what she'd expected, this machine was constantly doing things out of her control. It seemed that the wire held some sort of air hose and as her jaw was pushed open further she realised it was still inflating. Crying out she was thankfully the thing finally stopped, even if it filled her mouth in an uncomfortable fashion.

The seat started to lower then, much to her rejoice, but she quickly realised that her jubilee was premature as she found the dildo remained in place, forcing her to stay standing and keep her legs spread straight. She took the opportunity to stand back up properly, now the back rest had gone. The wire attached to the ball moved back with the gag, her eyes followed the black tube-like wire down to the ground, where it lay slack on the floor, attached to a small box a few feet in front of her. What was the point in gagging her she wondered? The question was only half formed in her mind when she received the answer. The small box the wire was fed into made a small mechanical whirling sound and as it did the wire retracted back inside. Her eyes widened as she realised the eventual outcome. Trying to spit out the gag was futile and as the wire shortened it pulled the thing against her teeth. She resisted painfully, but she heard the sound of something straining, something gear-like as the gag finally won. Fearful that it would pull out her teeth she was made to follow, made to bend forward. She started to feel a tight sensation in her hamstrings at the way she was forced to bend, unable to bend her legs unless she wanted to be completely impaled on the dildo. She let out a scream of frustration into the gag, as it pulled her face further down towards the box than she had thought she could manage and just before she thought some part of her would give, the whirling stopped.

She gasped for breath through her nose and the small gaps around the gag. Bent as she was, she was in extreme discomfort, unable to even turn her head she could hardly even twist her body and the way the dildo was bent inside her put pressure against the plug. She screamed some more into the gag, begging that someone would come and help her, or that the device would free her. Why had this thing been made? A loud bell, like one you'd hear in a classroom rung, making her heart skip a beat. Her eyes frantically searched the room for some indication to its meaning. But finding none, she was left with no choice but to stay standing, folded over at the waist in discomfort. What felt like an eternity passed, though, it was likely only a few minutes, before the door finally opened.