Will You Be Daddy?

Story Info
Widower meets a pregnant girl in danger.
3.6k words
4.08
98.5k
22
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gonzi2
gonzi2
468 Followers

After my wife died I drove my Motor home down to Cornwall to do some fishing for a while. I’m sixty years old and have been retired for a year; I’ve also not been getting any sex lately.

I arrived at what could be a suitable location, a patch of heathland that I had accessed from a steep narrow lane. My wide Motor home had just passed down it scraping the wing mirrors on bushes as I passed. Three times I’d had to pull in to parking bays at the side of the one-track road to let cars pass me from the other direction.

With all that trouble I hoped it would be worth it, I hated staying in pay sites with others. Apart from the costs involved it meant some socializing and little privacy. My van had all I wanted; a solar panel supplied a never-ending supply of current to the big leisure batteries. Almost everything on board could be run from the batteries, fridge, heating cooling, lighting, computer, television, and water heater. Only the cooker needed gas and with my under slung gas tank this lasted forever.

I parked on the heathland and took my beach rods and pack out to explore. Finding a path leading down the high cliff to the sea, I noticed a nude beach below sign. It didn’t worry me, I liked to be naked and on this hot August day a skinny dip would be great. The path was steep no problem for a runner like me, but it would be much harder on the way up if anyone wasn’t at their peak of fitness. There were little board steps at the steepest points and halfway down a small bench seat with a view of the blue seascape.

After twenty minutes I reached the beach a long stretch of hard sand with some small dunes and flat rock out crops. There were a few couples sunning themselves naked on towels. As I passed I admired the ladies of varying age and shape, most were laying legs together. However one woman with a trim figure lent over to her beach bag and I got a view of her hairy pussy for a few seconds.

Climbing on to the rocks I stripped naked then set up my fishing gear and cast into the open sea. Standing holding the rod in my hand the breeze and strong sun on my balls made me feel horny. A young sexy woman who walked past me into the sea didn’t help, her large slightly pendulous boobs bouncing as she jumped the small waves. But it’s not done to have a hard on in front of others so I slipped into the water to cool myself off in both senses.

Entering, the tepid water felt great on my nude body, I swam with my strong crawl stroke for about a hundred meters then returned towards the beach not wanting to leave my rod for too long. Keeping my head down and not looking up I crashed into the woman I had seen earlier. My leading hand unintentionally ran down one of her soft tits as I did so, knocking her over.

She went under and was struggling to get up, so automatically I put my hands on her arms to lift her. She came up slowly and although I didn’t pull her to me I felt her tummy push into me. I hadn’t noticed before but she was obviously very pregnant, I said, “Sorry I didn’t mean to do that.” She said spluttering, “I know it was an accident, its ok Daddy.”

Then she coughed and fell forward into my arms, I felt her swollen tits and large nipples against my chest. While I held her to me I could feel her swollen tummy against my now flaccid cock. I could felt it stiffening slightly as we rubbed together, now she said, “Sorry” but didn’t pull away and her coughing fit made her stomach move against my genitals, it was very erotic.

I helped her out of the water and she sat on a rock coughing the water up, as she did so she leaned forward then back. Eventually she laid back and opened her legs wide, I could see her very hairy pussy plainly with its long droopy outer lips, but she didn’t seem to care.

She said, “My names Carol I’m eighteen just and I’m living in a rented mobile home at the moment just up the cliff. I said, “I’m Dave I’m sixty and a widower just down for a few days for a spot of fishing, staying in my Motor home.

She said, “My daddy used to take me fishing on this beach when we came here on holiday, before he died!” I said, “Did you enjoy it? She said, “Yes I came down with mum and Dad most years, I liked to run around without my clothes on and see them naked to. We would fish, swim and sunbathe most days, when dad died we moved away. I came back recently and come down every day now, but it’s getting hard to climb back up in my condition carrying all my gear.”

“ Can I watch you fishing for a while? She said. “Of course I’ll be glad of the company,” I replied, “I’ve been rather lonely since my wife died.” What I didn’t say was it was great to have her little bum, big tits, hairy pussy, bulging tummy and pretty face to look at. I said, “When you want to go let me know and I’ll pack up and help you up the cliff if you like? She said, “That would be lovely, your nice just like my dad was, you even look like him a lot, same size and everything, can I call you Daddy?” “I’d like that I said”

She spread out on the rock and I caught four reasonable fish that I could take back for tea. She said Daddy, I want to wee and I can’t walk back to the cliffs, do you mind if I do it here? “No that’s alright daughter.” I said. With that she squatted right in front of me with her back to me and holding her legs wide pissed a long stream of pee into a pool between us. She’d deliberately let me see her cunt as she did it, then she smiled and said, “I liked my Daddy to watch me do it, it felt so good that way.

Later she said she wanted to go so we dressed and packed up our gear and started up the cliff path. She held on to my arm then eventually she put her arm around me and I did her. When we got to my Motor home, she said, “ I’d like to look in it tomorrow if you’re still here, I’ve got to pay some bills this afternoon. I’ll be down about ten.” “I’ll wait for you to help carry your gear then.” I said. “Will you Daddy you’re so lovely!”

I was confused by my emotions; it was odd being called her Daddy, she was so uninhibited about her nudity despite her swollen condition I wanted to fuck her badly. But I reasoned she’s Pregnant so there must be a husband or a boyfriend around somewhere plus her mum.

So I mustn’t touch her or I may get done for indecent assault. Still close up views of an eighteen year olds pussy and tits is as much as an old man could expect, so I’ll be good. Mind you I was hard as soon as I thought of her body and masturbated saying Carol as I did so.

The next day dead on time she came and we worked our way down the cliff and set up on the beach. Her eyes were red from crying but I didn’t think I should ask what was wrong. Carol said, “Daddy could I tell you my troubles I’ve got no one else to talk to?”

I said, “Yes of course you can Carol.”

She said, “I’ll start from my childhood so you’ll understand the problem. I was an only child cos my mum had a problem when I was born. She never liked me much; I think she blamed me for her condition. So I became a Daddies girl, I clung to him all the time when he was home. We always came down here for holidays and took our clothes off so I got used to bare bodies from early on.

I loved Daddy and was fascinated by his cock that was flaccid like yours is now when we were on the beach. One day at home I heard noises and peeped through my parents door. Mummy was licking Daddies cock; I was amazed that it was big and hard not like on the beach. Then he put it between her legs and kept thrusting at her and she made such odd noises. When I was sixteen and could legally have sex in Britain, I decided Daddy was the only one I wanted to take my cheery.

From then on when we were on the beach I kept trying to get close or to touch his wily or show him my pussy. When Mummy was off swimming, I‘d lay with my arms around him, pretend to be asleep and drop my arm until my hand rested on his cock. Usually he moved it off but one day I did it he left it there. After a while I felt it getting bigger, I peeped at it and as if asleep held on to it.

I’d lay with my legs open and swing them in the air, opening wide so he could see everything. Or I’d sit on his chest and shuffle forward until my cunt met his lips. He would give it a playful lick but then push me off. When I did these things I watched his cock grow so I knew I was turning him on. I was in love with Daddy and wanted his cock in-between my legs like he did to Mummy. But he didn’t try anything unfortunately.

One day Mummy was talking to a group of young guys in the water while dad was lying with me because he didn’t swim. Later after the men left I saw Mum go into the Dunes, as Dad was asleep I wandered after her and when I got into the Dunes, was about to yell out to Mum, when I heard her laugh and moved towards the sound.

I saw her but she wasn’t alone the six guys she had been talking to by the water were there. But not just talking to her, two were sucking her breasts and one was licking her pussy. Then they bent her over and one who had a very long cock started to fuck her. While he did her, another had his prick in her mouth and she was sucking him noisily. After the two had finished they stood her up and another man put his cock in her cunt. Then a second got behind her with his stiff cock and I realized with disgust he put it up her bum.

They keep taking turns with her holes two or three at a time. I thought I should run to get dad to save her, but then saw the look of lust and pleasure on her face. She wanted these young men to do her. She was making the same noises I’d heard when Daddy did her. I didn’t want to upset daddy so I ran back to him as if nothing had happened; he was still asleep in the shade of a rock.

Poor Daddy I thought, bad Mummy, well I’d be his lover from now on. He was sound asleep so I gently felt his cock and it stiffened. Its head came out from its foreskin, being careful not to wake him I put it in my mouth and started to lick and suck him. He wiggled a bit but didn’t wake as if he was having a sexy dream. I thought he deserves something nice after what bad Mummy was doing, so kept on sucking his cock.

I felt his nob pulse and then he shot load after load into my mouth, it tasted salty but nice. I removed my mouth and took some of his cum out to look at it. It was whitish and sticky. Then Mummy came back and I could see her pussy was dripping with the same substance. She ran off down the beach and I watched her washing her cunt and bum holes in the sea. Daddy woke and saw her coming from the water and said, “Did you have a good time dear?” I think he meant swimming? With a smile of lust on her face, she said, “I had a really wonderful time.” I knew she meant I was well fucked!

From then on I followed her every day and she always got shagged by strangers she picked up, sometimes just one sometimes several. One day it was a black man with a huge cock, I thought he would hurt her, but she seemed to enjoy it even more. I was curious, but angry with her for not just doing it with my Daddy.

That was our last holiday together because Dad had got incurable cancer and mummy ran off with a horrible brute of a man. Leaving my poor ill Daddy to look after me. I decided I wanted Daddy to do all the things those men had done to Mummy, to me. But he was a nice man and he wouldn’t do me no matter how often I pleaded.

I tried to make him by getting naked into his bed when he was asleep, getting him hard like on the beach then mounting his Penis with my cunt. Unfortunately he always woke, stopped me and promised he’d fuck me when I reached eighteen. I said I’m sixteen now its legal for me to have sex, but he just wouldn’t. But I did get him to let me give him hand jobs and suck him off when he was horny. Afterwards he’d lick my pussy until I came; it was wonderful, Mummy was mad to leave him. Then he was taken into a hospice and died soon afterwards.”

I said, “But you’ve found someone now haven’t you,” indicating her pregnant stomach. “You’ve got a boyfriend obviously?” “No” she said, “I don’t fancy young men after seeing what they did to Mummy. They fucked her and broke up our home and made poor Daddy so sad.

“But” I said, “Your pregnant! “Yes” she said, “but I only had full sex once and I didn’t want that! Mummy came to get me to live with her after Daddy died; she was living with a gangster drug dealer. He was grossly fat and smelly I detested him. Worse he’d been injecting drugs into Mummy and had made her go on the game.

There were lines of men coming in to pay to fuck her every night. One night they were both drunk and the blob as I called him said he wanted me to be a prostitute as well to make him more money.

Mummy said no at first, but he wouldn’t give her any drugs until she said yes. Mummy said to me, “Please do it for me babe, I’ve got to get my fixes. You’ll enjoy being fucked by lines of men; he’ll let you keep half the money you earn!”

Even for Mum I wasn’t going to do that and tried to run away, but he grabbed me and slung me on the floor. Then he ripped my clothes from my body and raped me, he wasn’t soft and considerate like my Daddy he just brutally shoved it in and had me. His weight trapped me under him and forced his stinking mouth on to mine. His breath was disgusting, smelling of rotting teeth, tobacco and beer; it was so bad I was physically sick. He laughed at me and thrust his dirty nob up me with no finesse, it hurt badly. Luckily he came quickly in my cunt with his layers of fat flopping about on me.

He was disgusting, but what upset me most was mum telling him to fuck me good and to break me in for the punters. I was crying with pain, fear and rage, but they locked me in my room and he told me what my fate was going to be. For the next month he and his equally disgusting mates were going to gangbang me till I agreed to take on paying clients.

I was not going to have that, I’d rather be dead, so when he came the next night even more drunk, I smashed him on the head with one of Daddies golf clubs, legged it to the station and came down here.” “That’s dreadful, you poor girl” I said and cuddled her tightly.

I said concernedly, “As you got pregnant by being raped, you could tell the police, get him arrested and have an abortion!” But she said despairingly, “No I couldn’t tell the police because he pays a lot of them off. They would tell him where I am and his men would kill me and Mum. Even if I have a termination I’d have to give my real identity and it would get back to him.

So I’m stuck with this baby in my belly, but in any case I’ve got maternal instincts about not killing it. I’ve been to a charity that’s found a nice childless couple that wanting to adopt my baby. I just couldn’t keep a child that reminded me of the animal who took my virginity and made Mum a drug addict and a prostitute.

“My poor little baby” I said, holding her to me even more tightly. “Can I help in any way?” “Yes” she said, be my Daddy, take me into the Dunes where they all fucked Mummy and make love to me gently like my real Daddy was going to do please. We walked naked together into the Dunes and we fucked slowly and tenderly until the sun was going down.

I fucked all her holes in ever way possible and sucked milk from her lactating tits. We had lovely oral sex, bringing each other to many orgasms. Although she knew I couldn’t at that moment, she kept shouting, “Impregnate me, give me your baby Daddy!” At one point we saw a young girl watching us shag each other, with her hand rubbing her own cunt. This was very erotic and made us both hornier than ever.

Later we climbed up the cliff towards my Motor home, I said, “You wanted to see it, will you come and live in it with me and do all the things you wanted to do with your real Daddy?” “Yes” she said and then when I’ve had the baby and given it a way, will you keep impregnating me, so I can have your babies to love Daddy? Then you will be my children’s Daddy as well!” “Yes Daughter.” I said.

But when we got to the top of the cliff path a monster of a man, fat about twenty stone of blubber grabbed her by the arm. And shouted in a drunken voice, “Got you Carol, after I’ve raped you again I’ll beat you almost to death, then let all my men have you until you die. She shouted to me, “This is the monster that raped me, help me Daddy!

The huge man was twice my size but drunk and drugged out of his scull. He dropped her and came at me. I shouted, “Run to the Motor home Carol, I’ll meet you there later.” The big man rushed at me but I moved out of the way and his momentum and weight carried him on and out over the edge of the cliff. I heard him screaming as he fell onto the rocks below.

I ran back to the Motor home, where I found Carol hiding and shaking behind it. She threw her arms around me and held me tight. She said, “I thought I would loose my second daddy and new lover!” “No” I said, you will never lose me, I’m going to marry you, if you will have me! “Yes Daddy I’ll marry you” she squealed, “but the Blob’s gang including the paid off , will be after us when they find his body, what can we do?

I said, “Have you got a passport? “Yes” she said. Well get it and your possessions and we will drive up to Dover and go aboard. We did that taking a night tunnel train to France. Then over several days made our way to Croatia. I booked into a cheap naturist, out of the way Caravan Park right by the sea that I had visited before. I told them we were father and daughter, I had to really as she kept calling me Daddy.

It was peaceful and the water clear and warm. After a few weeks and a lot of sex, we visited the local town and bought an English paper. Inside there was an article that said the inquest on the London gang leader who fell over a cliff in Cornwall has found it was an accidental death. Beside the article was a picture of the Blob and a caption that said, the inquest concludes he fell because of the high levels of alcohol and drugs in his body and no fowl play was suspected! We were free and clear.

At night I fucked her tenderly, during the day we fished and lay in the sun together; she’d put her hand on my cock and pull me or suck me off in the secluded section of the bay.

One day we saw a young girl watching us, so we fucked, giving her a show as she watched and rubbed her pussy. We’d been here before somewhere!

gonzi2
gonzi2
468 Followers