Will You Love Me 'Til I Die? Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suvarna got on the bed with her head on a pillow and her ass sticking up behind her so she could use her hands to spread her cheeks apart to welcome her invader. She felt the oil he poured on her crack as it dribbled down to her anus then felt the head of his cock press against it. Before she could finish taking a deep breath Jean pushed forward and the head slid inside her stretching the little opening to match the circumference of his shaft. He paused briefly then continued inserting his cock into her rectum as more of the oil dripped on to his shaft. It took no more than fifteen seconds to fully ensconce his entire length in her.

"Ooooohhhh that feels good. You really fill me up. I can feel my rectum being stretched to contain you. I also feel a strange tingling sensation. Do you feel that?"

"My cock does seem to be getting warmer but not in the sense of higher temperature. It's more like how your mouth feels when you've eaten a hot pepper."

"Jean it's the oil. Mitra said she put cayenne pepper in it. This should really spice things up. It's spreading through me and even making my vagina feel tingling. It's not a bad feeling really just one I wasn't prepared for. Let's see what it feels like when you start fucking me."

He pulled back until about half his cock was out then pushed back in again.

"Ohhhh Yesssss. The more you rub it in the more I feel it. And it makes me want you to keep doing it. It's like an itch that you want to scratch but when you do it makes it itch more. Keep going."

He started fucking her nice and steady increasing the length of his strokes until only the head was in at the top of each one. The oil let him slide easily all the way back in.

"Oooooohhhhh God Yes. Each time you do that the sensations intensify. I'm much more sensitive to the shape of your cock and the way your head causes my rectum to adjust its shape as it slides up me. Go slow so I can feel you spread my soft pink walls. When you're all the way in push hard and I'll spread my cheeks wide so you can be as deep as possible. Ohhhh Yesss. Like that. Push harder! I want to feel your balls mashed against my pussy. MORE do it some more."

He gave her what she asked for and gradually increased the speed and power of his thrusts so he would slam into her ass and press hard against her then pull back swiftly so her rectum had to expand and contract rapidly as his cock alternately filled and emptied it. He kept ramming her like this for several minutes. She grunted each time he hit bottom. She moved one of her hands between her legs and began to rub her clit forgetting that her fingers had some of the oil on them.

"OH SHIT, I've got the oil on my clit now and it's driving me crazy. It's a vicious cycle; the more I rub it the more I want to. OHHHH, OHHHH, Jean fuck me harder, faster... YES that's it, fuck me Jean, fuck me hard. UNNNNHHH, harder baby... make me... I'mmmm going to cummmmm! OHHH GOD YESS, I'm cumming Jean, I'm cumming."

Her announcement was entirely unnecessary as the vigorous spasmodic contractions of her rectum mimicked perfectly the actions of a milking machine and proficiently extracted his cum while he pushed in deep so her ass could suck his hot creamy jizz out of him and into her bowels.

Having done little to instigate his own orgasm except to let it happen, his erection did not subside. This may in part be due to the spicy oil, which seemed to have all the properties of a genuine aphrodisiac. The warm, tingling, mildly irritating but highly pleasurable sensation was affecting both of them. The pulsations of her rectum had calmed down but not stopped. He slowly pulled his cock back about half way then reversed direction to push it in all the way again. She shuddered and pushed back with her hips to accept him completely.

The warm flush caused by the oil had spread to his balls when they were pressed tightly against her ass and was making them feel very good. He slid his finger between her ass cheeks to coat it with some of the oil. When he pulled his cock back again he inserted the oily digit into her vagina and wiggled it around.

"OH JESUS now you've done it. We won't stop fucking until morning. Do you have any idea what that feels like in my vagina? "

"Why do you think I put it there?"

"I may have underestimated your sexual depravity Jean. Fortunately I don't have a problem matching it. Keep fucking my ass while I play with my pussy."

Her hand began to rub everywhere between her legs. Her outer lips and her labia were both feeling the tingling flush caused by the oil making her entire crotch one highly aroused, continuous erogenous zone. She inserted her fingers into her wet vagina then massaged her clit slower now but more forcefully as Jean returned to a steady pace of thrusting and withdrawing his hard cock from her hot slippery ass, which had adjusted to the extra thickness of his cock and was now completely comfortable with it sliding in and out of her still tingling rectum. She decided she had become a total anal slut and loved being fucked in the ass as much as in her vagina. This thought was quickly followed by the next: she didn't have to choose.

He told her to move forward and lower her hips. He lay on top of her with his legs between hers. He slid his hands under her chest to hold her breasts as he continued to fuck her ass for what had to be at least a half hour. During this time she had three more intense orgasms that filled her with so much pleasure that she could only moan and tremble while both her ass and her vagina throbbed almost convulsively. She was aware of Jean vicariously experiencing her climaxes with her as he held his cock buried deeply in her until she pushed up with her hips to urge him to keep fucking her.

Another fifteen minutes passed before she began to climax again and this time the intensity caused Jean to succumb to the inevitable as the stimulation of her anal contractions triggered his orgasmic reflex and compelled him to empty the contents of his seminal vesicles into her in a series of powerful eruptions. At last they were sated.

He pushed himself up then slowly withdrew his softening cock from her ass and slid back. He lay behind her between her widespread legs and looked at her still dilated anus as small globs of his voluminous discharges began to trickle out and ooze down to her slit, passing through her splayed labia, across her clit to finally drip with glacial slowness onto the sheet. She was too far gone to even notice this was happening but he stared fascinatedly at this little waterfall of semen for several minutes until her anus finally fully contracted and shut off the flow of cum.

He reached his hand out and gave her an emphatic slap on her right ass cheek. "You're not going to sleep on me are you Suvarna?"

"You're not getting off that easy Jean. I have never been this thoroughly fucked in my life and I want to savor every delicious morsel of the experience. My ass and my twat are still glowing from the effects of the oil and my rectum is just now returning to its normal shape. I've got enough endorphins, oxytocin and serotonin sloshing around in my brain to tranquilize an elephant. I've never felt this good or been this happy. We need to go soak in a hot tub for a few minutes after you give me another enema to clean all this cum out of me. While we're doing that we can think of what to do next in this bed."

Jean was very gentle while giving her another enema and was becoming a big fan of all this cleansing both inside and out. When they finished, Suvarna poured a packet of lavender scented Epsom salts into the tub and turned on the water. While it was filling she went downstairs and got a couple of bottles of sparkling water out of the refrigerator and brought them back to the bathroom. Jean was already in the tub so she sat the water on the rim of the tub and climbed in and sat down. The tub was plenty big enough for two so she stretched out and laid her head back on a folded towel to cushion it. The tub filled from spigots built into the wall so nobody had to lean back against them. Jean was stretched out next to her with his head at the other end.

Jean opened one of the bottles of water and took a big sip then handed it to her so she could have a drink. They had worked up quite a thirst from all the activity in the bedroom. They lay there quietly drinking the water and letting the hot water restore their bodies.

She put her hand under the water and moved it forward until she found his balls. Her fingers encircled the fragile orbs and gently caressed them. He imagined her as a little child being bathed by her mother who gave her a rattle or a rubber ducky so her delicate fingers could begin learning to grasp and manipulate things as she splashed and played in the water never dreaming that one day those graceful digits would be fondling the testicles of someone she had only known for two days in a foreign land she had never before visited.

He looked at her and thought about what she had said, that they were a band of love gypsies that captivated everyone they came in contact with. This was certainly true for him. He had never met such wonderful people and he was in love with all of them. He had to fight to suppress a tear when he thought about the fact that this beautiful, loving woman lying next to him would be dead by Christmas.

The water was cooling so they got out and dried off then returned to the bedroom. "You get back in bed. I'm going to get us another playmate." She left to go to the other bedroom where she found Prem, Mitra and Vitesha in bed playing with each other.

"How are you and Jean getting along?" Prem asked.

"We just finished an anal sex marathon that was absolutely fabulous. We're looking to do something a little less energetic now but we need another person. Which one of you wants to volunteer?"

Vitesha hopped out of bed and said, "Since I was the one that got him to come here in the first place I think I should help you out with Jean."

"That works for me, he obviously likes you from what you two did last night. By the way Mitra I hope you remember exactly how you made that massage oil. It's the best thing I've ever put on my body. But you need to put a warning label on it for internal use. It really stimulates you at first. Just how much cayenne pepper did you put in it?"

"Only a small pinch at first but after we used it for the meditation I decided to kick it up a notch so I added a couple of drops of the Indian chili pepper oil I bought in the market. It's the same stuff I put in our dinner."

"Holy shit Mitra, no wonder it felt like somebody put a cattle prod up my ass."

"Oops, sorry, was it too much?"

"Only if you weren't expecting it. Once you got used to it and it started spreading into your tissues it was fantastic, a true aphrodisiac. Don't lose that recipe."

"I won't. I picked up that formula in India from an Ayurvedic medicine practitioner. There are all kinds of wonderful things for your body in it. The hot pepper was my idea because I like hot spices."

"Then you and Prem should try it. If you want to stay up fucking for the next two hours. Be sure to put some up your ass."

Suvarna took Vitesha by the hand, "Come along now my beautiful Vitesha, let's go have some fun."

They didn't go back to the bedroom immediately but stopped off in the bathroom so Suvarna could give Vitesha an enema. She told Vitesha that she had become addicted to anal sex and wanted her to lick her asshole while she sucked Jean's cock. "You don't have a problem with that do you my love?"

"I don't have a problem with anything we can do together. I feel like all of us are completely attuned to each other's needs and everything we do takes us all to new levels of love and affection for each other. It wouldn't surprise me if Jean is feeling the same way we do."

"He already does. I felt that when we were taking a bath together a few minutes ago. I saw it in his eyes. I felt it in his touch."

They took a quick shower before returning to the bedroom and when they got there Jean was lying on the bed with his hands folded behind his head.

"Jean, I apologize for being gone so long but look who I've brought back to play with us."

"Vitesha mon amour, come here and kiss me. I've missed you."

Even Suvarna couldn't help noticing how she sauntered over to the bed. The way she moved her gorgeous naked body perfectly combined the sexuality of a stripper and the innocence of a little girl. His eyes received both messages and appreciated both aspects of her. This mysterious mixture of femininity was not accidental nor was it a calculated act. It was the perfect blend of everything it means to be a woman coming together in total harmony. All contradictions had been resolved. Suvarna and Jean joined together in a silent conspiracy of admiration and both of them fell deeper in love with her.

When Vitesha got to the bed she lay down beside him. Jean took her in his arms and kissed her. It was a kiss filled with promise, patience, acceptance and fulfillment, a kiss of surrender, not to each other but to love itself. It was both passionate and devoid of desire at the same time. They had tacitly agreed to fully participate in whatever their bodies wanted but neither would demand anything from the other. Such kisses do not happen often.

Suvarna walked to the bed and lay down next to them. She stroked Vitesha's hair with her fingers and looked at her. "Jean have you ever seen anything more beautiful than she is? Do you realize how fortunate and privileged we are to be here with her tonight? Thoreau has said, 'Heaven is under our feet as well as over our heads.' I finally understand what he meant. Right here. Right now. This is heaven if we can only see it. Look Jean, you hold an angel in your arms."

The tear that leaked from his eye and slid slowly down his cheek was all that was required to answer her questions for it is true what the little prince has said, 'The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or touched, they are felt with the heart.' He had not seen anything more beautiful, he did consider himself very fortunate to be there, he knew that being with them this night would change his life. They were giving him a glimpse of something he had never imagined, a taste that would be on his tongue for the rest of his life. They would show him what it really means to love, to fill a room so full of love that you felt like you were in a cathedral in the presence of something so much greater than you that it made you wonder what you had ever done to deserve being there.

"Now my wonderful lovers let us celebrate. Vitesha I'm going to lie between Jean's legs and love his beautiful cock with my mouth and you can lie between my legs and love my ass with yours."

Vitesha moved out of Jean's arms so he could sit up and lean back on the pillows against the headboard. Suvarna slid between his legs on her stomach and opened her legs wide. Vitesha lay between them and began to rub her butt and kiss it all over. Suvarna's hand wrapped around Jean's cock and held it upright so she could put the head in her mouth. Her other hand cradled his balls to caress them. Her mouth and tongue performed their practiced choreography on his cock for several minutes without producing the expected result. She stopped and raised her head to look at him.

"Jean, love has overwhelmed your desire. This has happened to all of us and I'm sure it will again but I think I know how to restore your passion. Hand me the bottle of oil."

He reached over to the nightstand and retrieved it for her.

"Now turn over on your stomach and put a pillow under your hips and spread your legs."

When he had changed position she poured a few drops of the potent oil on the top of his crack. She put the cap back on the bottle and laid it down. "Use you hands and spread your cheeks apart." He opened his ass to her in complete submission. She used her index finger to rub the oil down to his anus then inserted it completely inside his hole. She wriggled it around and slowly moved it in and out then withdrew it.

She dipped her middle finger in the oil and used it to smear some on his scrotum then returned to his anus and inserted both fingers in his ass. She carefully used them to explore his rectum and stretch it to coat it with the oil. She pressed both fingers toward his cock and rubbed his prostate. He began to moan so she continued the loving massage.

"Suvarna that feels marvelous but I'm starting to realize what an intense sensation the oil caused you. I didn't get the full impact before but when it's in your ass it really gets your attention."

"It will soon change from the burning feeling into a wonderful warming and tingling that spreads all through you. Now I'm going to remove my fingers and you turn back over on your back and let this oil work its magic on you while Vitesha and I put on a little show for you."

Vitesha had been steadily licking Suvarna's puckered rosebud while she had been attending to Jean. "Vitesha move up here and straddle my head so Jean can look at your beautiful pussy while I lick it. If watching us doesn't put the lead back in his pencil then we'll have to resort to extreme measures."

Suvarna lay between Jean's legs and Vitesha put her knees on either side of her so her pussy was directly above her mouth, a position that afforded her equal access to Suvarna's bare crotch and a spectacular view for Jean. "Suvarna I want to see what that oil feels like, would you put some in me?"

"I would be delighted to my love." She reached for the bottle and poured some oil on Vitesha's crack as she had done for Jean. She replaced the cap and laid the bottle on the bed. She repeated the same steps she had used on Jean to coat Vitesha's lower rectum.

"Ooooohhhhhh WOWWW Suvarna, what a rush!"

"It's worth it sweetheart, trust me. You might as well get the full effect, put a couple of drops on your fingertips and put it on your pussy. Inside and out."

"Are you trying to kill me Suvarna?" She reached for the bottle and put a drop on her index and middle fingers then reached between her legs and rubbed the oil on her clit and her lips then stuck them inside her vagina. She barely had time to put the cap back on the bottle before she said, "Ohhhh fuck me! Everything below my navel is on fire."

"Just hang on Vitesha, you'll live. Lower that pretty slit of yours down on my mouth and I'll kiss it for you and make it feel all better."

As soon as her pussy made contact with Suvarna's lips her tongue slid into her vagina and began to lick and suck it. Vitesha was sitting straight up on Suvarna's face rubbing her slit onto her mouth because her tongue was actually making the fiery feeling better. This was the initial phase of the oil where it made you have an itch and scratching it made it feel better and itch more at the same time. Suvarna knew it wouldn't last long so she kept on licking her until it began to fade. Vitesha was rubbing her clit in a futile attempt to calm the effect of the oil on her sensitive nub.

In a few minutes the preliminary intensity of the oil faded and the longer lasting pleasurable feeling began to spread through both Jean and Vitesha. "OH WOW Suvarna this is nice. This is very nice." She leaned forward and lay on Suvarna's body and put her head between her spread legs and began to lick her pussy as Suvarna continued licking hers. This opened up her ass for Jean to get a perfect view of her puckered anus and Suvarna's tongue loving Vitesha's bald pussy. The combination of the oil and what he was seeing had a restorative effect on his libido. He wrapped his hand around his stiffening cock and began to slowly stroke it.

He had masturbated while watching scenes on Internet porn sites similar to the one in front of him now but they paled in comparison to the real thing. This exhibition was entirely for his benefit and knowing this increased his arousal immensely. His hand moved faster on his now fully erect cock. Suvarna noticed the motion and she reached her arm back feeling for his hand. He removed it as it almost touched him and he put his hand on hers and guided it to his cock. "Oh Jean baby, I see you've regained your passion. Get on your knees and bring that beautiful hard cock over here and put it between my mouth and Vitesha's wet pussy."