Will You Love Me 'Til I Die? Ch. 16

Story Info
Adventures in Switzerland.
16.5k words
4.52
15.3k
3

Part 16 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/29/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since David wanted to be alone with Mitra, that left Jean and me with five women. Suvarna decided she wanted some time with Jean and Genevieve. Janelle thought I couldn't handle three women after what she and Suvarna put me through earlier so she decided to bunk with Alysse to get to know her better. That left me with Vitesha. This was fine with me because I didn't get to spend nearly as much time alone with her as I'd like to.

We got in the tub so I could wash the oil off me and she lit candles and put on some gentle music before getting in with me so we could have a romantic bath together. She washed me like she was bathing a baby. She was ever so gentle as she rubbed my body with the soft natural sponge and body wash, her bright eyes looking lovingly at every part she touched. When I was thoroughly clean she straddled me and sat facing me in my lap then proceeded to lather up my face to shave me. She carefully guided the razor over my cheeks and neck to remove the stubble then rubbed her face against mine to be sure she got me completely smooth.

She laid the razor down and wiped away the remaining lather with the sponge. Her hands clasped together behind my neck and she pulled herself closer to me. My cock lay submerged between her legs touching her bare pussy. She looked at me with a look I was very familiar with. It spoke of a love too deep to be expressed in words and a serene joy derived simply from being with me. Her eyes were soft and yielding with a depth that rivaled even Mitra's. They were as welcoming and comforting as a mother's. This was the reason I wanted to be alone with her tonight. We had risen to the level where we could be together in silent communion. I had gotten to this level with Suvarna and Mitra but I was very happy to see that now I could do it with her too.

Andrea Bocelli was singing Italia from an album of Chris Botti's music. We let the beautiful melody wash over us while we passed love back and forth between us and looked deeply into each other's eyes. She leaned closer and kissed me. It was a soft, gentle kiss full of love but devoid of passion. There was no need to descend to the level of the body. We were at the level of the heart. Like words, sex would have been an intrusion.

Her head moved slowly to the side and came to rest on my shoulder. We stayed like that until the water cooled then got out and dried off and walked into the bedroom. She lay on her back and I lay beside her.

"You get more beautiful every time I'm with you."

She turned toward me and smiled. I reached over and turned out the light then we wrapped our arms around each other and snuggled close to feel the warm presence of our bodies pressing tightly together. This is how we would sleep on this perfect night.

When I opened my eyes again I was alone. I figured she had gone to the bathroom, which seemed like a good idea so I rolled out of bed and started off down the hall. When I got there I discovered her drying herself off after a shower.

"Didn't we take a bath just before gong to bed last night?"

"Yes but I wanted to be really clean so I took an enema and then a quick shower. I was just about to go back to the bedroom."

"I'll go with you as soon as I pee."

While I was taking a leak she held up the bottle of spicy massage oil. "You had so much fun with this last night that I want you to use it on me." She then soaked a couple of washcloths and wrung them out and grabbed a couple of towels.

"You seem to have woken up in a good mood."

"I did, I had the most erotic dreams last night, probably from watching you and Janelle and Suvarna. When I woke up my pussy was soaking wet and I was as horny as a sailor on leave. Oh God Prem I want you inside me very soon. Hurry up will you?"

As soon as I flushed the toilet she grabbed my hand and led me back to the bedroom.

"If you want me to use that oil on you where I think you want me to, there's something I'd like to do first."

"You're not going to tease me are you Prem?"

"Maybe a little but I intend to please you as well. I just have to get my mouth on that beautiful pussy of yours."

"In that case get started." She put the washcloths and towels on the bedside table and folded a pillow in half to place under her hips then laid down on her back. She raised her knees slowly and gracefully then spread them wide open. Here you are baby, it's all yours."

I put the bottle of spicy oil on the bed next to her then crawled between her legs. The sight of her bald crotch was breathtakingly beautiful. I thought of Robert Frost's poem:

Nature's first green is gold,

Her hardest hue to hold.

Her early leafs a flower;

But only so an hour.

Then leaf subsides to leaf.

So Eden sank to grief,

So dawn goes down to day.

Nothing gold can stay.

Looking at her I wondered why something so perfect, so beautiful had to age and decay. Why doesn't life continue to progress toward more and more perfection? Mitra had told me that there are bigger themes in nature and that perfectibility happens on a grander scale than our little individual lives. Each leaf falls to make way for something better. Once we see that and drop the ego it ceases to be a sad event. You rejoice that you got to play your part in something as big as the universe. Still it seemed a shame that such beauty was so ephemeral.

"Vitesha your pussy is a vision of sexual wonder. I could lay here and look at it for hours. I'm getting hard and I haven't even touched you yet."

"I know you could Prem, it's one of the things I love so much about you. The way you look at me just melts my insides. But I'd really appreciate it if you do something more than just look. Kisses would be a very good start."

I put my hands at the juncture of her upper thigh and her ass cheeks so I could rub her outer lips with my thumbs and pull them open to reveal her inner labia and vagina. I started softly kissing every inch of her from where my thumbs were up to her mound. Light little kisses with just enough pressure for her to feel them. Her breathing deepened and I noticed the gentle rise and fall of her stomach.

"Ooooohhhhhh Prem that's perfect. Your lips make mine tingle everywhere they touch. Do it some more. Let me feel your tongue on me."

I continued the kissing adding small licks of her clit and labia as I repeated my mouth's tour of her crotch. She responded with little jerks and twitches. I made a couple of more trips around her vulva with my mouth then reached for the bottle of oil.

"You do realize this is the full strength version of this oil don't you? We cut it with some of the regular oil last night."

"I want the real stuff Prem. It's a bit wild at first but when you adjust to it after a few minutes it feels incredible. It makes your whole body flush with warmth and tingling sensations and that's what I want to feel when you slide your hard cock inside me."

"OK, I'm going to get you started." I poured a little on my index finger and put the tip on her puckered hole. I rubbed it around a little then eased my finger inside to barely cover the nail."

"UHHHHHHHH, OH YES Prem that's what I remember. It really gets your attention fast. Keep going."

"You're such a nasty little girl Vitesha. Please don't ever change. God how I love you."

She wiggled her hips and pressed them forward. "Stick your finger in your nasty little girl's asshole Prem. Make me hot for your cock."

I poured a little more oil on my finger and pushed it steadily forward until it was in her as far as it would go. I moved it around to spread the oil on the walls of her rectum.

"OHHHHHH GOD YES Prem that hurts so good. Keep moving your finger around in me. You're setting my ass on fire."

The bottle had one of those caps with a nozzle that you could flick up and down with your finger so you could open and close it with one hand. I poured a drop of the oil on the tip of my other hand's index finger then made sure it was closed before laying it down on the bed. With one finger still wriggling around inside her ass I touched the oil covered tip of the other one to her clit and rubbed it.

It took two seconds for her hips to shoot straight up off the pillow. "Holy Shit Prem! That almost made me cum. You have no idea what that feels like. I don't think a Taser would be anymore shocking."

"Let me kiss it and make it all better." I pursed my lips and covered her prominent hood and snuck the tip of my tongue under the spongy flesh that concealed the little pink nub. It seemed to be swollen from the effect of the oil as my tongue came into contact with it. Instantly my tongue felt hot, almost burning as the oil saturated my tender taste buds. Within seconds the sensation extended over half my tongue. I continued to suck on it and lick it until the burning diffused into a warm tingling. She was moaning now and breathing faster.

My mouth slid down so my tongue could lap her entire slit. I stuck it into her vagina and her hips pressed against my mouth once more. She gasped as the residue of the oil on my tongue spread to the exposed pink tissue. Her juices began to seep from her into my waiting mouth.

I pulled back and inserted the finger that I had used to rub her clit into her pink opening and rubbed it around in a circle. Her moans grew louder as the little bit of oil infused her moist interior and stimulated her nerve endings. She jerked and twitched again from the effects of two fingers in her orifices.

I returned my mouth to her clit and sucked on it while I slid my fingers in and out of her holes. "OHHH GOD Prem the burning is turning into pure heat now and making my insides warm and tingling. This is the part I love so much. This is the feeling that is going to let my orgasm spread all through my body. Make me cum baby, suck my clit until I have a meltdown."

I could feel her building to her climax as I sucked on her and rubbed the finger in her vagina against her g-spot. Listening to her gasps and grunts was telling me it wouldn't be long before she came. A sharp deep breath was all I heard when it hit her. Her vagina and her rectum were squeezing my fingers simultaneously.

I finally pulled my fingers out of her while she twitched from post orgasmic aftershocks. Finally she said, "That was wonderful my love. You make me cum so good and the oil just makes it better. Now you know what I want. Go ahead and get started."

I rose up to kneel between her legs and put the head of my rigid cock on her anus. I picked up the bottle of oil and dripped a couple of drops on my tip and pushed forward. I slid into her easily as the tight little hole expanded to accept the head of my cock. I alternated moving forward slowly with dripping more oil on my shaft. Inch by inch it slid into her and I felt her hot rectum conforming to the shape of my erection. When I was almost all the way in I pulled back and out of her to start the process all over again to get her filled with the spicy oil.

This time I buried the entire length in her. "OHHHHH PREM your cock feels like a hot poker inside of me. Ohhh baby I've missed this. We don't get to do this nearly enough. Your cock belongs in my ass. I'm right back on the edge of cumming again just from feeling it fill me. Oh Prem fuck me. Fuck my tight hot ass and I'll cum for you all morning." Her hand moved to her pussy and started rubbing her clit. "Don't move. Stay inside me while I get myself off."

Her fingers rubbed her nub furiously. Her eyes were filled with lust as her other hand joined her first to rub her labia and penetrate her vagina. "Ooooohhhhh my love watch me. Look at me while I show you how much I love you. See what you do to me. Ohhhh... Ohhhh... Ohhhhhh GOD Prem I'm cumming for you again. Owwwwoooohhhaieee, I'm cumming! I'm cumming so hard!"

I felt her rectum start to spasm around my throbbing cock as a massive orgasm roared through her body. Then to my amazement, she squirted. The hot liquid shot out of her pussy and hit my lower stomach in a steady stream. She screamed and used her hands to pull back her labia to let the fluid flow unobstructed. It was almost too much for me. It took everything I had to keep from cumming with her. The sight of it spraying out of her, the feel of it hitting me and the wetness splattered all over her stomach was super erotic.

"OH MY GOD Prem I've never done that before. See what you do to me? I want you to fuck me Prem. Fuck me and spray your liquid love in my ass just like I sprayed mine for you."

I started sliding my hard cock in and out of her slippery ass in long strokes at a steady rhythm. Her lust was contagious and it grew quickly in me. The pace of my stroking increased as my arousal did. My thighs slapped against her ass cheeks as my cock continued to piston in and out of her. I bent forward enough to place my hands on her breasts and squeezed them. She pulled back on her bent legs so I could get as deep inside her as possible. Our eyes met and we both saw our climax mirrored in the other. Her eyelids closed as her rectum once again began to throb around my cock. I held still buried inside her and let her pulsations milk the cum from me.

"Ohhhh Yesssss Yesssss Prem cum inside my hot ass. Spray it into me. Fill me with it. Ohhhh Yesssss. Ohhhhh Yesssss.

It took several minutes for our orgasms to subside. As I slid my deflating cock out of her slick cum filled ass I remembered what a wet mess we had made. "We need to get in the shower again and clean up. It wouldn't hurt to change the sheets either." She didn't want to move and said she wanted to lie there and revel in that just fucked feeling for a while. "Come on Vitesha, we can come back and you can enjoy the feeling of being fucked again." That got her moving albeit slowly.

We stripped the bed linens and put them in the laundry hamper before heading off to the bathroom. I gave her another enema to cleanse the spicy oil and cum out of her ass then we leisurely washed each other in the shower. We stood under the water and held each other more than we washed. We both shared this intense feeling of wanting to be as close to each other as we could. It was as if the closeness we shared last night had gone through a metamorphosis while we slept and become pure sexual lust.

When we awoke we expressed the lust completely and now the sexual energy had changed again into sublime love. I thought back to the first day I met her and how in such a short time she had become a part of my life. I loved her not only as a lover but like a sister too. Janelle had said that she would always be my hot teenager no matter how old she got, that we were inextricably linked for life. Vitesha and I were also linked now through sharing this unconditional love unblemished by jealousy or expectations. We had no secrets from each other and no reason to have any. Her happiness and my happiness were mutually inclusive.

I had a fleeting thought about how Sandy would react to the women who had now become part of my life and what would happen after Suvarna was gone. Before I could dwell on it I quickly dismissed it from my mind, I had finally got the knack of being here now and trusted that tomorrow would be dealt with when it happened. I took a deep breath and relaxed into Vitesha's loving arms.

After the shower we found some new sheets and pillowcases and were walking back to the bedroom when we ran into Janelle. "Suvarna told me to come see what you two were doing. The rest of us are having breakfast in the big dining room."

"We'll join you as soon as we remake the bed. Things got a little wild with the spicy massage oil this morning."

"I think Mitra put some other arousing ingredients in that oil besides the pepper. It got to me last night and I didn't have it inside me. You're going to have to use it on my ass Prem and let me see what the secret is."

"Vitesha can't seem to get enough of it. She goes into a fucking frenzy when it gets inside her."

We made the bed, threw on our robes and went down to the dining room. During breakfast we talked about what we wanted to do today. David said he'd like to take his motorcycle back to his place and bring back his car so we'd have two to use while we were here. Jean asked if anybody else wanted to go to Cern, he wanted to take the tour of the colliders. David said he could go with him and they'd go out there before coming back.

The rest of us decided it was time to do a little fixing up so we made plans to go to a world famous spa for the day and get pampered. They also had a hair salon and I was due for a haircut. Alysse called the La Mer, Hotel President Wilson spa and made the arrangements. We could arrive at eleven and spend four hours having all manner of wonderful treatments performed on us. Janelle was very excited to do this, as she had never been near a spa like this before. Actually none of us had probably been in one this elaborate.

It was now nine o'clock, which gave us time to fool around in bed some more before getting ready to go out. Janelle said she wanted to join us so we three headed back to our bedroom. Mitra and David also had some unfinished business so they returned to their bedroom. When they got there Mitra told him she wanted to see if he was as good at giving oral sex as he was at receiving.

"I don't think I could outperform you Mitra but I sure would like to try."

"It's not a contest David. A sincere, enthusiastic attempt is all I ask. I'll direct you if you need any assistance. Basically it's pretty uncomplicated; use your mouth and tongue anywhere between my legs you want to. You do know what all is down there don't you?"

"Believe it or not Mitra this won't be my first time doing this."

"That's really comforting to know David. Do you remember what I said about the bed last night being the perfect height?"

"Yes."

"Well now you're going to see what I was talking about. I'm going to lay across the bed and put my feet on the edge like I'm at the gynecologist and you're going to kneel on the floor beside me. Your head will be at the perfect height to examine me with your tongue. You're allowed to use your fingers too. If you can convince me to have an orgasm then you get an extra treat. Are you ready?"

"I've never been more ready for anything Mitra. I hope I can do half as much for you as you did for me last night."

She took off her robe, sat on the edge of the bed and leaned back and put her feet on the edge beside her ass. "Now take off that robe, kneel down and enjoy yourself."

When he was in place between her wide spread legs he took a moment to look at her. "Mitra I didn't know women like you even existed. I've never met a more uninhibited, beautiful, open minded, natural woman like you before. I can't tell you how happy I am to be here with you."

"You don't have to tell me David, just show me. Show my body what has been imprisoned in your heart for so long. Show me all the love and intimacy you've been missing."

Her knees were bent and above his head which was level with her crotch. He stretched up so he could almost reach her right knee and started kissing her thigh. Slowly, almost reverentially, he kissed down toward her pussy. When his mouth got to the juncture of her thigh and ass he licked the fold between her cheek and leg. His hand slid under her cheek and pushed it up to his open mouth and very gently nibbled on it then licked where his teeth had been to assuage any pain he might have caused her.

She liked this. "David that feels very good. Do it some more. You can even suck more of my cheek into your mouth and bite a little harder. "Oooohhhhh Yessssss David, play with my ass baby. Those little love bites feel deliciously erotic."

He kept this up for several minutes even going up her thigh next to her outer lip. Her leg twitched when his bite nipped a tender spot. His teasing was causing some very good feelings in her. Satisfied that he had done enough on her right leg he repeated the treatment on the left one. When he finished there he looked up at her and said, "Should I start at the top and work down or the other way?"