Will You Love Me 'Til I Die? Ch. 17

Story Info
Something wonderful in the Alps. Angelika joins the group.
15.9k words
4.64
15.8k
1
0

Part 17 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/29/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The remainder of the drive to Mutters was considerably less exciting than the first half although the mountain views provided some spectacular scenery. Janelle and I did get to confirm that the seats in the new van were conducive to fooling around. She sat next to me and gave me another one of her superb hand jobs. I returned the favor by playing with her pussy until she made me cum all over her hands. She used my discharge to rub her clit until she climaxed too.

About an hour after our run in with the kidnappers Mitra said, "David, what did you learn from our encounter with the two men in the black van?"

"I learned that if I ever see Vitesha with a Champagne bottle in her hand I should run like hell."

"Unless you intend to do her harm, you might miss out on some fine wine and some good loving. I was thinking more about how impossible it is to predict what life has in store for you and how it could end at any moment. We are on this trip because we wanted to share the little time Suvarna has left to live and by doing so we almost caused her life to end even sooner. Rather ironic don't you think? This is another meaning of the parable I told you about thinking you know right from wrong. Life is full of the unexpected and no matter how good your intentions, bad things can always happen."

"Don't think that the parable was advocating an abandonment of right and wrong. Many have made this misinterpretation. Quite the contrary, it shows that you must first discard the morality that society has imposed on you because life is too unpredictable to work from a fixed script. This must be done under the tutelage of an enlightened being. Only then can a genuine morality arise in you and you can begin to authentically discern right from wrong. Eventually you can come to a point where you are enlightened and then your morality will be in total harmony with the Tao. When that happens it will be impossible for you to do wrong."

"Is this how Vitesha felt when she was killing those men?"

"Vitesha, tell David what you were feeling during that dramatic encounter."

"Now that Mitra has explained a little more about the meaning of the parable I realize what was happening to me while it was taking place. I didn't think about right and wrong. Because of our meditations I was able to operate from my center and I felt like I was being directed by my being and not my mind. I used my knowledge of self-defense and my training to deal with the situation."

"My brain and body cooperated perfectly to do what needed to be done but my mind did not interfere by thinking about it. I was aware of being very calm and I could focus on what I was doing. It was not my choice to turn this confrontation into a death match. As soon as I saw the gun in the man's hand, the decision was made for me. The right and the wrong of it was not a mental decision."

"This is what athletes refer to as being in the zone. It's what the best of them mean when they say it doesn't matter if you win or lose it's how you play the game. Vitesha was in a meditative state when she acted. Her adversaries were not. They were blinded by anger, arrogance and ideology and underestimated their opponent. The outcome was a perfect example of the power of being aligned with the Tao."

"I'm beginning to understand how significant being with all of you is. What you are doing is more real than anything I've ever done. I see the consequences of what you have told me and I feel the power of the meditations and the love. I have a lot to learn."

"Keep your eyes, ears, mind and heart open David and you will learn. We're not just on a joy ride here. Everything we do is a chance to learn something. We may be on a mission to explore love and meditation and to share with others but there are many in this world who are on a different mission, one of enslavement, indoctrination, subjugation, destruction and death. There is no conflict with the Tao in defending yourself against this type of person. It is the same as using medicine to fight an infection."

Mitra never missed an opportunity to instruct us. She talked about the Tao and I got the impression of a vast ocean a thousand times larger than the Pacific looming before us and we were barely ankle deep in it. I still had a lot to learn too. But first, I had a lot to unlearn.

On the outskirts of Innsbruck we exited the autobahn and headed south to Mutters. The Alps rose up in the distance as we drove through scenery worthy of a post card. When we first saw the town it struck us all as the most perfect alpine village any of us could have imagined. Colorful houses with window boxes full of flowers made your heart feel lighter just by seeing them. My head felt lighter too until I realized it was because we were a mile above sea level here.

We navigated to the property manager's office and Suvarna and David went inside to introduce themselves and get the keys and directions to the property. David already spoke French from growing up in Canada but he had been learning German since he moved to Switzerland and could speak it fairly well. They returned in a few minutes and told Vitesha that one of the agents was going to take us up to the property since it was a little confusing to get to and the GPS was useless.

A car soon pulled up in front of us and honked the horn. We proceeded to follow it. The property was not in the town but up on one of the mountains. The road wound around and through the countryside twisting and turning as we ascended even higher into the Alps. After about thirty minutes we came to a level area with meadows surrounded by wooden fences. There were large cows grazing in the lush green summer grass.

We drove past what appeared to be a farmhouse painted brightly with alpine scenes. The shutters were red and there were flower boxes in each window. After passing by another beautiful meadow we saw a larger building and the car we were following turned into a driveway and stopped at a gate. The driver got out and unlocked it then got back in and drove in toward the building.

We stopped at the entrance to what looked like a barn on the side of the main building. We all got out and Suvarna introduced us to the agent. Her name was Angelika. Pronounced AHN-JAH-LEE-KAH with the accent on the LEE. It was a very appropriate name. She was beautiful, tall, blonde, with an athletic body that induced the same feeling that the mountains around here did: It made you want to climb it; all the way from her shapely calves to the bluest eyes I had ever seen. I was finally able to tear my eyes away from her to look at Mitra with the fervent hope that she would convince Angelika to be our next recruit. She looked back at me as if to ask how many more women did I need.

We started the tour by opening the barn to find a spacious, clean two-car garage with stairs leading up to a separate apartment above it with two good size bedrooms and a large modern bathroom. It had a combination living/dining room and a well-appointed kitchen.

We went out the side door of the garage and walked the short distance to the main building. It was three stories and painted white with various shades of brown trim. The upper two stories had balconies encircling the entire building. The first story had a porch that also went completely around.

The place had originally been built as a farmhouse then completely renovated to be an inn. It was quite large and beautifully furnished and decorated with Tyrolean themes. There were fireplaces in many of the rooms and the main floor living room was two stories tall with a walkway around it on the second floor. It had ten bedrooms each with private bath and doors that opened onto the balconies. There were four on the second floor and six on the third. They were all decorated differently with big comfy down filled duvets on the beds.

My cock began to stir when Angelika dove onto one of the duvets to show us how plush they were. "I must admit that in the winter time I've come up here to ski and spent the night in one of these wonderful beds. You will enjoy sleeping in them." I thought I could guarantee I'd love sleeping in one of them if she were in it.

We finished our tour of the place and found all of the modern conveniences you could ask for along side the old world comfort and décor of a mountain chalet. This was a place I would enjoy coming back to again someday. The view was fantastic beyond description.

We talked with Angelika some more in the big two-story living room and found out that she doesn't live in Mutters but in Innsbruck. She comes down once a week to check on some of the properties the agency has here. They are much busier in the winter because this is such a great place to ski and spend Christmas.

Suvarna made me very happy when she asked her if she would like to be our guide while we were here and show us around Innsbruck as well. She said she'd need to ask her manager if it would be OK but she would love to be our tour guide. Suvarna said to tell her manager that she insisted on it. I suspected Suvarna did this for my benefit as much as having a knowledgeable local to take us places. She knew me all too well.

We learned that Angelika was a recent graduate from university and this was her first full time employment. She told us she didn't have a steady boyfriend because she enjoyed meeting the handsome men who came here in the winter to ski and she liked to party with them. She thought it was a perfect job to be paid for taking care of the guests who stayed at the rental properties because she got invited to play with them at night. I knew what was going to happen as soon as she said that. She would definitely get invited to play with us at night.

We made arrangements for Angelika to stay at the chalet for the week and told her to go home and pack a bag for a week and come back tomorrow around nine so we could go get breakfast somewhere. After that she could begin showing us around the area.

We asked her who lived in the other farmhouse we passed on the way up to this chalet. She said it belonged to a couple in their late twenties that had two children and lived up here during the late spring until early fall working the farm and seeing to their small herd of cattle. When the first snow falls they take the cattle to a feedlot lower down and rent their house out to skiers. Their names were Hans and Heidi.

When Angelika was ready to leave we followed her back into Mutters to a restaurant she recommended for dinner. The place was charming and there were all local people eating there. The food was good with a nice selection of vegetarian food. They even had a delicious dessert with apples that was not made with butter so we could stay on our macrobiotic diet.

On our return trip to the chalet we had to stop to wait on our neighbors who were herding their cows from the meadow to the barn for the night. Suvarna and David got out to talk to Heidi and asked them when would be a good time for them to come over and meet all of us and tell us about living here. They said Tuesday night would be good for them so we told them we would prepare dinner for them.

The cows were big, grayish brown cows with hairy pink ears. Most of them had on collars with bells on them. They seemed to know the routine for going to and from the meadow and the barn. I guess they wondered what a car was doing up here interrupting their evening procession. Once the bovine parade was completed we drove on to the chalet.

We picked out bedrooms to stay in and hauled the suitcases in. Since there was no elevator we decided to occupy the bedrooms on the second floor. There were four of them but we would only use three. We were balanced now with one male for two females.

We did our evening meditation in the soft green grass surrounding the chalet. I could see why the cows were so contented; they must love munching on this stuff. We were on the other side of one of the mountains that surrounded Mutters so there was no light coming from the town. Not that there was that much light in town to begin with. We were also pretty close to six thousand feet above sea level. This all meant that you could see more stars than just about anywhere else on the planet. The sky was beautiful.

Because of the altitude we kept the meditation rather low key. We split up into threes and got into a position where the man lay crosswise to one of the women and put the tip of his cock inside her vagina. The other woman would take turns more or less sitting on our faces so we could lick her pussy while she used her hands to play with the man's cock and the other woman's pussy.

It may sound a little complicated but it's one of the most relaxing sexual arrangements you can be in. When I wasn't busy licking the woman's slit I just lay my head back and looked at the stars while she continued to stroke my cock and rub it all over the other woman's pussy, which kept getting wetter and wetter.

We did this for about an hour with the women changing places about half way through. Changing partners was important because these meditations were about the sex not about whom you were with. You needed to be focused on the energy and loving your partners equally and when you could do that you could have a very important insight: All women are one woman and one woman is all women. It sounds a little depersonalizing at first but it isn't really. It's a realization about the feminine essence. It's like discovering that one flower is all flowers. The form no longer is the important aspect. It's the act of flowering itself that is essential.

Then we did Suvarna's visualization. The energy we had all built up from the meditation seemed to intensify our empathy and you could feel love flowing from our foreheads into the back of Suvarna's neck as we each asked the tumor to let her live. Only she and I knew there was another reason to hope the tumor was being consumed by the virus that had been injected into it.

I paired up with Mitra and Genevieve for sleeping and Genevieve wanted to continue the meditation we had been doing. We took a nice hot bath first then let her be the one on top to begin with. I lay crosswise between Mitra's widespread legs and watched as Genevieve straddled her face. She sat up straight and let Mitra tenderly lick her bald twat, paying particular attention to her clit. Genevieve moved her hips very slightly forward and back across Mitra's mouth. Her hands cupped her breasts to massage them and I watched her nipples swell. Her eyes were closed and she was quiet while she absorbed the loving she was receiving. She was in no hurry for this to go anywhere nor was she worried about anything being done to her.

After a few minutes she leaned forward and adjusted her knees so her pussy remained on Mitra's face but her face was now between Mitra's legs where she began to mimic what was being done to her by Mitra's loving tongue. She used her fingers to pull Mitra's lips apart so she could suck gently on her exposed clit. She arranged her pretty brown hair over to one side of her head so I could watch her loving Mitra.

My cock began to harden inches away from Mitra's crotch. Genevieve saw it and moved one hand forward to slide her fingers along the shaft. She gently rubbed her fingertips along the shaft while it swelled. When her hand reached the base, her fingers cradled my balls and tenderly caressed them. A few moments of this was all it took to persuade my cock to full erection.

I moved my hips forward a little until the tip of my cock made contact with Mitra's slit. As soon as it did, Genevieve's hand encircled my shaft and she began to rub it up and down the pink folds of Mitra's moist labia while she continued to nurse on her clit. When the head of my cock came up to the top of her slit, Genevieve held it against Mitra's clit and sucked and licked both of them while she rubbed my shaft.

Once she had them covered in her saliva she moved my cock back down between Mitra's lips sliding it to the opening of her vagina. I pushed forward a little and Genevieve allowed my head to enter Mitra's cunt. She slowly jerked me off while my head stayed just inside the hot wet entrance of her channel. Genevieve pushed back on my cock freeing it from its comfortable lodging and repeated rubbing it along Mitra's slit while she continued to stroke it.

I was amazed at how adept Genevieve had become at this slow protracted method of building up sexual arousal. I wondered if she were ready to try circulating the light. Mitra, not surprisingly, read my mind and said, "Genevieve, sweetie your pussy is so hot and wet that I want you to try something. Get off me and kneel beside me."

She rose up straight then moved back to get Mitra's head from between her legs and knelt next to her. She had this serene look on her face and a peaceful smile graced her lips. "Now Prem's going to put his legs together and lean back on his hands and you're going to straddle him and sit on his cock."

She moved toward me walking on her knees to straddle my legs until her pussy was directly above my cock. She reached down and wrapped her fingers around the shaft then guided it to her wet opening. She slowly lowered herself down in one smooth motion and buried my cock inside her.

"Prem. Raise up straight and put your arms around her. Cross your legs behind her. Genevieve, cross your legs behind him. That's good; now both of you look into each other's eyes. Don't think about anything. The only thing you should feel is love... let everything else go. Don't think love, feel it. You both know how to do that. Breathe deeply and relax." We stayed like that for about five minutes with our upper bodies separated by a few inches.

Mitra moved close behind Genevieve then whispered, "Follow your gaze into his eyes. It will feel like you're falling. Don't be afraid my love, you will be falling into pure love. Let go completely and let it take you wherever love wants you to go."

I felt the feeling begin as I looked at her beautiful shining eyes and relaxed completely. The energy came whooshing up from my groin to my heart. I pulled her close so our chests were touching and kissed her. The whooshing feeling moved on up to my eyes and into hers. She offered no resistance as it entered her and began the circle. The energy had never been this strong before not even with Mitra. We exploded like a supernova into an orgasm of light.

The next thing I felt was Mitra pulling Genevieve backward to her to break the circle. "How long did that last?"

"Over an hour. I think that's enough for her first time. That was very intense. She needs to absorb what happened." Mitra held her from behind with her head on her shoulder. She was still out of it but breathing regularly and peacefully. I moved back and slowly slid my cock out of her. Then moved off the bed to go to the bathroom. When I returned they were both sleeping on their sides with Mitra's arms around Genevieve. I got into bed and slid close to Mitra's back and kissed her neck softly then floated off to sleep.

I woke up early the next morning feeling very refreshed and full of energy. I don't know if my health was improving because of all the sex or the macrobiotic diet or the meditations or a combination of them but I was consistently feeling better all the time. I looked over and discovered Mitra was gone but Genevieve was sleeping peacefully on her back. I got up to pee and when I got back Mitra was back in the room.

"Oh good, you're up. We need to get everybody up for a morning meditation. I've been out walking around and found the perfect spot."

"What time is it?"

"About quarter to seven. The sun has just risen. It's still cool but if you want, you can just wear your robe to get to the spot I found." She walked to the bed and bent over and kissed Genevieve on the mouth. "Good morning Genevieve. How is my loving angel doing this morning?"