Will You Love Me 'Til I Die? Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They started kissing and Suvarna slid her hands up and down Daniella's back from her shoulders to her ass. I put my hand under Suvarna's right knee and lifted her leg up then laid my cock on her upper thigh against her bare pussy. I kept her leg in the air.

Suvarna said softly, "Daniella, Carl's cock is between my legs next to my pussy. Would you like to rub it and play with it to get him ready to be inside me?" Daniella's left hand moved down and I felt her feminine fingers slide along my shaft then wrap around it. She squeezed it then began to slowly stroke it.

"Ohhhh yessss Daniella that feels marvelous. I can feel your fingers sliding along my slit while you stroke him. Carl loves to have his cock stroked. Janelle has spoiled him to hand jobs. I think he likes to have her jerk him off as much as he likes to fuck."

"After watching what she did to Angelika this afternoon I can see why. She certainly has a talent for it. I've neglected Giorgio in that respect. I'll have to remember to do it to him when he comes home tomorrow."

"If he likes it you can tell him you know where there is a real expert at doing it."

My cock was stiffening in Daniella's hand so I said to her, "Daniella hold your hand still and let me slide my cock through your hand." She stopped her stroking and I began to ease my cock back and push it forward to let it slide across her fingers. I continued to fuck her fist and soon felt my precum leak out onto her hand. This made the sliding easier as it coated my shaft while it slid in and out of her curled fingers.

"Oh Daniella your fingers feel so good against my slit as Carl slides his hard cock through your hand. It doesn't bother you to touch my pussy does it?"

"No it doesn't. I like to touch the lips of your mouth when I kiss you so why shouldn't I like to touch the lips of your pussy?"

"Oooohhhh my sweet love, I'm so glad to hear you say that. When Carl puts his lovely cock inside me I'll want you to keep touching my pussy. I'll want you to massage it like Janelle did to Angelika so you can get your beautiful fingers covered in my juice. Ohhhh Daniella you feel so good in my arms. Kiss me my love, kiss me and love me."

I continued sliding in and out of Daniella's hand as they kissed. Listening to them moan into each other's mouth was really turning me on. "Daniella, I think she's ready. Do you think you can rub the tip of my cock up and down her slit a few times then guide me into her?" I pulled my upper body back so I could roll Suvarna a little more onto her back. This allowed her to move the leg she was lying on toward Daniella and opened up her crotch to both of us.

When I finished readjusting us, Daniella began rubbing my cock along Suvarna's wet slit. She squeezed and relaxed her grip on my shaft while she was doing this like she was trying to pump it up to an even harder state than it was already in. After several passes across her slick slit she put the head at Suvarna's opening. "Keep you hand around me while I push it in."

My cock slid through her fingers as I eased the head inside Suvarna's hot hole. I stopped with only a couple of inches in her. "Stroke me some more Daniella, jerk me off while I'm inside her." Her delicate hand began to slide up and down my shaft from my balls to where her fingers pressed against the distended lips of Suvarna's pussy. When her fingers next reached the base of my cock I pushed more of it into Suvarna until I had all but what was covered by her fingers inside her. "Hold your hand next to her pussy."

I pulled back and felt my cock slide out of her wet cunt and through her fingers to coat them with Suvarna's pussy juice then began to fuck her through Daniella's fist. She continued to pump my shaft when I withdrew it and relaxed her fingers as I pushed back into her. "Ohhh God Daniella that feels marvelous. I love fucking both of you at the same time like this. Now remove your hand and let me bury my cock inside her." When I was fully ensconced in her wet pink channel I held still. "Play with us Daniella. Spread your fingers on either side of my cock and rub her lips while they're stretched around it."

Her fingers slipped past the base of my cock as she reached them down toward her ass. Her palm covered her clit and her mound. She pressed her hand hard against us then slid her fingers back up. Her hand moved to cup my balls and she played gently with them using her fingers to roll them and lightly squeeze them. Her hand moved back up and her fingers danced across Suvarna's sensitive clit. "Ooooohhhh yes baby yes, rub my clit. Flood my brain with sexual impulses. Do it the way you do it to yourself. Show me the way you like it. Ohhhhh you play so nice my love."

She lowered her head down to kiss her some more. They were both breathing heavily.

Suvarna reached her hand down and began to rub her fingers on Daniella's clit in the same way she was doing to her. "Oh Daniella yes do it. Do it for me and I'll do it for you. Make us cum baby. Cum with me my beautiful sweet love." All three of us were climbing steadily to an orgasm.

"Daniella, I'm going to start moving again. Keep your hand wrapped around my shaft. I want you to feel my cum flowing through it as it spews into Suvarna." I began to thrust in and out of her hand and Suvarna's cunt faster now as I neared the point of no return. Her hand continued to milk me each time I pulled back. I could hear both of them begin to breathe quicker and deeper as they approached their climaxes.

My brain sent the message to my prostate to begin the ejaculation. I stopped moving with only the head inside Suvarna. Two seconds later the first stream of hot white cream flowed through my shaft and Daniella's hand to erupt into Suvarna's throbbing cunt. "OHHH GOD yes Daniella keep pumping me. Feel me as I fill her pussy with cum." Suvarna's hand stopped moving and I could tell they were cumming with me even though their kiss stifled the sounds of their orgasms.

When my cock stopped pulsing, Daniella eased it out of Suvarna's hot pussy and I fell back on the bed. I watched as two of Daniella's fingers replaced my cock inside Suvarna's vagina. She slowly drew them out and brought them up to Suvarna's mouth. They were covered in my cum. Suvarna opened her mouth to receive the cream covered digits and Daniella stuck them in. Suvarna cleaned them with her tongue and opened her mouth. Daniella dragged them across her outstretched tongue then returned them to her hot dripping twat to get more. I watched this erotic sight until Daniella had fed all of my cream to her then she leaned over and kissed her sticking her tongue inside Suvarna's mouth to taste my cum for herself.

Then she did something I really didn't expect her to do. She leaned down and sucked my deflating cock into her mouth and swished her tongue all around it. She pulled her lips off with a loud pop and said, "I like playing with you two. This is fun. I've cum three times today. I can't even remember the last time I did that."

We got ready to go to sleep and put Daniella in the middle so we could both hold her as we drifted off.

In the morning I woke up and saw a tangle of arms and legs next to me. What a glorious sight it was to see the naked bodies of Suvarna and Daniella intertwined beside me. Even in their sleep it was obvious that a special bond had developed between them. They slept like little children innocently holding each other, utterly content and at rest. I lay there and watched their soft even breathing and their total trust in each other. I had to really fight the temptation to ask why I couldn't wake up with them for years to come.

I looked at them the way you would watch a fire in a fireplace. Quietly and peacefully, without thinking about it. Just enjoying the warmth and the glow. Finally Suvarna's eyes fluttered open. She saw me looking at them and with one little smile she told me she knew exactly what I was feeling. She began to gently kiss Daniella's face with soft touches of her lips on her cheeks. She softly moaned and stretched as she came out of her slumber. "I'm so glad you're still here. I would have hated to find out that yesterday was only a dream."

"No my precious love, this is not a dream. You're really here with us and it makes me very happy."

"Oh Anne, what am I going to do? I'm already in love with both of you and I'm worried that Giorgio is not going to understand this. I can't just up and leave him but I want to be with you desperately. I've never met anyone like you and Carl before. This is completely outside my frame of reference. I don't know what to do."

"Daniella I told you yesterday to stop worrying about your life. All I can tell you is to follow your heart. Don't try to think your way through this. If you really feel that you want to be with us then Giorgio should see how much you want it and if he loves you then he should at least try it and see for himself why it means so much to you. He fell in love with your outer beauty. Now it's time for him to see and fall in love with your inner beauty. Nobody should deny another the right to follow their bliss."

"Do you have any idea what it took for me to call Carl and ask him to come be with me? And what I put him and his wife through when I told him I wanted him to show me what love is? I never thought he'd do it but when he did he completely opened up both our lives to something beyond our imagining. Sometimes you have to leap before you look. Now quit worrying. Play your little seduction game with Giorgio and let him get a taste of what's already happened to you. He may surprise you."

Daniella pulled Suvarna to her and kissed her passionately. "Oh Suvarna you are as wise as you are beautiful. How could anybody keep from falling in love with you? You are a true angel. You're right; nothing that has happened to me since I met you is a threat to him. I want to share what I've found with him not leave him for it. I'll make him see that he has nothing to lose and a lot to gain by joining me in being with you."

"That's better. The love field is getting more powerful every day. If you can get him here to feel it for himself it will work its magic on him. Now, let's make love some more until you have to go back to your villa."

"He won't be home until after five. I've got all day to play with you. But first I need to pee."

"Yeah, me too and since we have time let's take another bath. In case you're wondering, we do a lot of bathing around here. It's like another form of meditation for all of us. Come on Prem let's go to the bathroom."

"Anne I heard you call Carl Prem in the spa. Does he have two names?"

"Yes he does. We'll tell you all about our names in the bath."

We told Daniella the story about our names then the bath became another exercise in intimacy and sensuality. Running my hands over their soapy skin made me shiver with delight. They took turns lying back on each other while I washed their widespread legs from their ankles up to the tops of their thighs, then spent a lot of time washing and caressing their pussies while the one on the bottom washed the other one's breasts.

When I finally finished with them they washed me just as erotically as I had them. When they started to get out I said, "Suvarna if we're going to spend the morning in bed playing you'd better get my razor and shave me. I don't want Daniella going home with whisker burns on the insides of her thighs."

"Daniella replied, "If you're going to do that to me the least I can do is shave you." She got the razor and shaving crème then came back in the tub and sat on my lap. She lathered my face and very carefully shaved me, feeling my face with hers to be sure I was baby smooth. "Ooooooohhh, that feels nice Prem. Now you can spend as much time as you want with your head between my legs."

"That's the best offer I've had all day. Come on, let's get dried off and get back to bed."

You could tell just from the way she bounced back into the big bed that she was loving being here with us. She had that look on her face that a child gets on Christmas after she's opened her presents and can't wait to play with them. She was stretched out on her back in the middle of the bed.

"Prem we have to decide what we're going to do to her."

"Let's each take a side and work our way down."

"You two do know that yesterday was the first time I've ever had sex with more than one person don't you?"

"I find that a little difficult to believe Daniella. But I only did it myself the first time when Mitra came to stay with us six weeks ago. It's amazing how quickly you get accustomed to it."

"It was the first time I ever had sex with a woman too. If Giorgio decides he wants to have the threesome you'll need to show me what to do with another woman."

"There's no set script Daniella. It depends on the three people involved. You should definitely include both of you using your mouth on him. One of you can suck his cock while the other one sucks his balls. Prem loves that, don't you baby? He may like fucking one of you doggy while you lick the woman's pussy. He might even want you to switch places. If he's a little on the submissive side he might also enjoy one of you sitting on his face while the other one sits on his cock and fucks him."

"You speak about these things so nonchalantly. It all sounds so naughty to me."

"When Woody Allen was asked if he thought sex was dirty he replied that it is if you're doing it right. That's cute but my own experience is that we've been brainwashed to think some sexual acts are dirty. Doing the Tantric meditations has made sex in all its variations very beautiful and even spiritual. Sex is a natural and healthy experience for people and it's a shame we raise our children to be so neurotic about it."

"I've never licked a woman's pussy before Suvarna."

"Well sweetie, that's about to change. They're really quite delicious and I've developed a fondness for them. I've done it with all the women in our little family as well as sucked every man's cock. All of them have cum in my mouth. There's something very satisfying about somebody cumming in your mouth and it tastes great. You can practice on us all you want so you can impress Giorgio with your technique. If you can make a woman cum while he's fucking you from behind I guarantee he'll fill your twat with his cream."

"Oh God Suvarna that's so exciting. Can we do that?"

"As many times as you want to. You are on birth control aren't you Daniella?"

"I don't need to be. I had an infection when I was young and it damaged my tubes. I can't get pregnant."

"You still have ovaries don't you?"

"Yes."

"Then if you want to have a baby you should go to an IVF doctor and see if they can't perform a procedure on you where they harvest your eggs and inseminate them so an embryo can be implanted in another woman. That's what I've done. Prem and I are going to have a baby that was conceived that way. His wife has our baby inside her now."

"His wife! That's the most incredible thing I've ever heard. She must be a very special woman."

"She's an absolute saint Daniella. Without her I would have died alone and never thought about having a child. I wouldn't have come on this trip or met the loving people who are with me now. I'm blessed because of her."

"Wow. You must love her very much Prem."

"Everyday I reach higher levels of love by doing the meditations and sharing that love with the people who are here. You saw what happened to me yesterday in the spa. Simply looking at Mitra meditating pushed me so deep into love I completely lost my identity. I didn't know who I was. I disappeared into love. I intend to take all that love back to my wife and share it with her while we raise our new child. I'll make sure they both never lack for love."

"That's what excites me so much about being with you. Love seems to gravitate to you two like you were magnetic. You both have discovered a way to love that seems so liberating and nourishing. I tingle when I'm with you because I feel it more and more the longer I'm around you. It's magic."

"Now I think it's time for a little magic with you." Suvarna moved beside her and started kissing her shoulder and neck. She brushed the back of her fingers gently up and down her arm. I gave her right side the same treatment. Daniella closed her eyes and tilted her head back to bask in the sensations on her skin. Suvarna's lips crept stealthily toward her mouth. When they reached their target they hovered above it. Her tongue licked lightly across Daniella's mouth followed by a kiss. Daniella shivered in anticipation and delight.

I kissed my way up until my mouth was close to theirs. Suvarna slid back and I replaced her mouth on Daniella's. She opened her mouth and invited my tongue inside. I accepted her invitation and entered her warm wet mouth so our tongues could slide against each other's. Giorgio had obviously not been this attentive to her lately because she responded hungrily to the intimacy we were showing her. Now I was wondering if there was a word for foreplay in Italian.

While our tongues continued their dance together Suvarna began kissing her way down her neck en route to her breast. Half way there she brought her hand up to cup the soft, full mound underneath it. Daniella took in a deep breath. Suvarna's thumb brushed across the pink nipple and I felt her flinch. She was becoming an empty vessel that we could pour love into. She longed for it and would accept all we had to give.

Suvarna's mouth reached her breast and her lips replaced her thumb as they puckered and surrounded her nipple. The tip of her tongue flicked the swelling nub. Her hand softly squeezed the ample flesh beneath it to inflate the top and force more of it into her mouth. She sucked hard and licked the nipple with broad laps. Daniella pushed her chest up to offer more of her breast to Suvarna's hungry mouth.

I decided she needed to feel this in stereo and slid down until my mouth took its place on her right breast and began to mirror Suvarna's actions. Daniella moaned as her two new lovers nursed her like babies.

"Ohhhhh My God that feels incredible. Please don't ever stop what you're doing to me. Now I see the advantages of making love with more than one person."

Suvarna removed her mouth and said, "Would you like me to get you another partner to eat your pussy while we keep sucking your tits?"

"Suvarna you're incorrigible. Yessss! Do it. Let me have the full treatment."

"Prem you keep her entertained and I'll go find somebody."

Suvarna left and soon returned with a naked smiling Vitesha. "Vitesha wrap your lips around that magnificent breast while I introduce our new friend to having her pussy licked by a woman."

Vitesha got on the bed beside her then leaned over her face and said, "Hello Daniella. Thanks for inviting me to your party. If there's anything special you want me to do just let me know. Meanwhile I'm going to suck you like an all day lollipop."

Daniella's only response was a low, coarse, gurgling moan at the thought of what was about to happen to her. Vitesha kissed her then moved down to her breast to resume what Suvarna had begun.

Suvarna crawled between Daniella's legs and pushed her calves up to bend them at the knee so she would have unrestricted access to her crotch. Daniella spread her knees as wide as she could to receive the sensual treatment she was about to get. Without removing my mouth from her right breast I turned my body so my legs were stretched out beside Daniella's head. Then I curled my body around so my hips were even with her face. I took her right hand and placed it on my cock. Her fingers wrapped around it and squeezed it gently.

"Ummmhhhhh you do like having your cock stroked don't you." I answered her by flexing my shaft. She began to slowly jerk me off. With her perfect tit in my mouth and my cock in her hand it didn't take long until I stiffened completely in her warm grasp.