Will You Watch?

Story Info
A journey of submission as he marks me.
1.3k words
4.24
35.2k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Will you watch as he pushes me against the wall, my dress pulled up in his fist as his lips press against mine, our tongues dancing as one? I groan into his mouth, his taste overwhelming my senses as he slides a leg between mine and pushes my feet apart. I want him to do dirty and vile things to me, he knows I am His Dirty Little Slut and he knows my pleasure belongs to him and only him.

I lace my fingers through his hair, grabbing his head and pulling him into me, our tongues still dancing as he slides his hand between my legs. He pulls the thin material to the side, his fingers dancing along the smooth flesh of my wet pussy, my body trembling against him. He feels the electricity coursing through me, my body on fire for him. He owns me.

His hand is soft, sensual as it slides over my swollen lips, teasing me by coming so close to my clit and yet not close enough. I groan into his mouth, my lips wrapping around his tongue and sucking it as if it were his cock. Oh how I wish to taste him right now. He knows I want to drop to my knees, he knows I want to taste his magnificent cock with my tongue.

I tremble as his finger slips between my swollen lips and grazes my across my hard clit. I grip his hair tighter, pushing myself against him as he begins rubbing me, his finger controlling my orgasm. I am breathless, panting in his ear as he brings me close and then stops so he can listen to my whimpers. I beg him for more and he resumes, his finger rubbing me right to the edge and then stopping again.

He feels my juices drip from between my legs, soaking his hand as he controls my body. I plead in his ear, whispers that send shivers over his flesh as I beg for release. He pulls back, his lips finding mine again and kissing me before he rubs his wet finger across my bottom lip, whispering into my ear instructions to taste myself as he slides his finger into my mouth.

I clean him, obediently sucking my juices off of his finger. He reaches behind me and unzips my dress, pushing it from my shoulders and letting it fall to the floor in a pool of satin. I feel the cool drywall against my back, my nipples hard and aching to feel the warmth of his mouth. He leans forward, brushing his lips over my neck, his warm breath sending shivers over my flesh as he slips off my lace bra and then slowly drags his fingers down my waist and to my panties. He slips those off as well, taking my hand and pulling me to the center of the room.

I am still wearing the heels, his favorite ones. They are pink and orange and added the right pop of color against my black, satin dress. He pulls me to him and his finger returns to my aching sex, rubbing my clit as I grip his shoulders tightly. He feels my body tense against him, my orgasm right at his fingertip but waiting... waiting for his word. He whispers it, "Now" and I let go, shaking as it tears through me, my pussy clenching for his cock and my knees weak as I hold on to him for dear life.

Once I calm down, he steps back. He is so gorgeous in his suit and I want nothing more than to please him right now. He orders me to kneel and I know what he is going to do. Will you watch as he marks me? I shudder in anticipation, watching in awe as his hands move to his pants, slowly unzipping them and reaching in to free his cock. It is magnificent and I can't help but lick my lips, desiring to taste him, to feel him slide between them and grow hard in my warm, wet mouth.

I assume the position, spreading my knees apart and exposing myself to him. My large breasts are capped with hard nipples that ache for his mouth and my pussy is wet, dripping for his cock. I lean back, resting my palms flat on the cold tile floor, my body offered to him completely. He orders me to rub my clit, to make myself cum and I do. I do everything he tells me to do.

I am shaking again, my finger moving rapidly over my clit as he lets go, spraying me with his hot golden liquid. I shudder as he urinates on me, covering my large tits and running down my stomach and over my hand that is rubbing my clit. I feel the hot liquid course over my flesh and I cry out as I cum again, the last few drops hitting my legs as he shakes his cock and waits for me.

Will you watch as I take his cock into my mouth? I know my place and I am His Dirty Little Slut. I ache to please him. I crave to please him. I remain on my knees as I lean forward and wrap my fingers around the thick base. I slip my tongue out and swipe across the tip, tasting his urine before wrapping my lips around him and pulling him into my mouth. He grabs my hair and remains still, guiding my head up and down his velvet shaft. I feel him growing in my mouth and I moan in delight.

I take him all of the way in, his head pressing down my throat, my muscles contracting around him as I swallow. I love sucking his cock and tasting him. I love the way I can feel his cock on my lips hours after he has left me. I reach up and hold his balls, full and heavy, in my hand as I massage them, my lips sliding up and down his shaft, my tongue sliding over the pulsing vein on the underside.

He pulls my hair, sliding his cock from my lips. A string of saliva connect us. I shudder as I know what he wants now. I turn around and get in place, on all fours in front of him. My ass wiggles in front of him, my dripping pussy quivering as I wait for him to fill me. He drops to his knees and rubs the swollen head over my aching sex. I am filthy, covered in his urine and aching to feel his cock.

Will you watch as he slides into me? My pussy stretching around his thick shaft, pulling him in deeper. He grips my hips tightly, tight enough to leave bruises. I throw my head back, his cock filling me so wonderfully that I have to fight against having an orgasm. He begins fucking me, hard and deep, his balls smacking against my clit. I cry out as my tits sway beneath me, my pussy tightening around him, milking him for his seed. He doesn't last long, gripping my hair and yanking me up, my back pressing against him as he pushes in deep and holds me.

His cock lets go, filling me with his hot seed. I feel him pulsing inside of me and he reaches around, his finger rubbing my clit again. He whispers, "Now" and I cry out, my body shaking as my orgasm rips through me. I am a mess, covered in his urine, drenched in sweat and now filled with his seed. He pulls out slowly and I feel empty. He backs up and smacks my ass, ordering me to my next position.

Will you watch as I place my hands against the cold wall, my legs spread apart so his thick, white seed can drip down my thighs? I know he is slipping his cock back into his slacks, I hear the zipper as he pulls it back up. He steps over to me, leaning in to place a soft kiss on my cheek before stepping back to watch as his cream runs down my thighs. He has marked me, inside and out. I am His Dirty Little Slut.