Willa Ch. 05: Beach Front Property

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, you can do that all day." She exhales moaning softly.

"We're glad to be of service. Just lay back and enjoy your vacation." Wes grins.

She was in heaven.

Zane and Sean made their moves, leaning over to suck on her nipples.

"Oh my God! Don't stop." She pleads reaching up to run her fingers in their hair. Her eyes locked on to both men as they tugged her nipples so taunt between their teeth that the mounds of her breasts began rising.

"Shit! Shit! Shit!" She writhes moaning louder.

Then, the shrill sound of her cell rang beside her head. Eyes rolling and lids batting she turns her profile as the men slow up their attentiveness.

"Nooo! Please don't stop. I have to answer this. Keep going please."

Hesitant at first they shrug and continue.

She answers it with an exhilarated sigh, "Hi Baby. No I'm at the beach. Hear the surf?" She lightly moans.

Teeth tug at her nipples as hands continue to race around her.

"I'm laying here thinking about you. I'm so horny. If you hear me pant it's because I'm trying hard to play with myself and not get caught. I miss you too. Can I cum for you?"

Wes shakes his head and lowers his left hand to apply two fingers inside her pussy. Rolling and twisting them she moans louder.

"My fingers are buried inside my pussy." Her gaze glued and unblinking at Wes who returned the favor grinning. "I'm envisioning that they're yours. They feel so good."

Her legs bend at the knees and spread giving Wes room. In doing so Wes motions Greg and Miles to hold her ankles, spreading her even wider.

"There's a bunch of men playing volleyball near me. I think they know I'm playing with my pussy." She grins evilly at them. "Should I let them see my pussy, Baby?"

He nods for them to pull her legs back over her stomach. This gave Wes a view of her ass. He repositions to place his other hand down to finger fuck her ass and pussy at the same time.

"Holy shit!" Willa moans dramatically trying to keep a hold on her cell. "Yes. They see me. They stopped playing ball and are eying me. No, I won't stop. Even if they walk over here. Anything for you."

Miles begins to remove the sand from her toes in order to suck on them. She giggled at the ticklish of her toes.

Wes ravaged her holes with a fiercer motion causing her to quake and cum all over his knuckles. Her moans turned into light screams. This worried everyone. Somebody might notice. Her Man might get suspicious.

"OOOOOOO! OOOOOO! OOOOOOOO! GOD! OOOOOOOOOOOO!" She literally drops her phone as she orgasms. Her thoughts forget Nick on the cell for five minutes.

Wes slows his fingering and leans in to flick his tongue at her clit. He curls her pussy lips tighter and tighter until he locates her pearl then licks at it furiously.

Retrieving her cell in ecstasy she tries to continue her tale.

"They're coming over. Six of them. No, I won't stop even if they're standing right by me. Oh my God. I'm ready to cum. They're ten feet away."

Sean grins and speaks up, "Hey, that's one beautiful body you have there." Loud enough that Nick had heard him.

Willa quakes, "Th-th-thank you. They like my body Honey. Show them my pussy? Yes, I'll take my bikini off. Do you all want to see me naked?"

The guys chuckle and play along, "Sure! Awesome! Tell your caller thanks."

Moans return as her body spasms. Wes refuses to quit as Miles and Greg maintain her ankles.

"My bikini is off. I'm naked in front of them. Yes, they're all rubbing their crotches." Trying to talk under the mounting pressure was difficult, still her charade needed to continue.

"They're all kneeling around me. No, I'm not scared. No, no one has their dicks out. Yes, that would be nice. That's up to them. I'm here for you Honey. Oh my God! I'm going to-" She tenses up.

Willa rolls her eyes back into her head and silently vanishes from the world around her. She cannot hear Nick calling out to her.

In her convulsions she stutters, "F-f-f-fuck!"

Wes peers around him for trouble and spies nothing to prevent his boldest move yet.

He crawls between her legs and pulls his swimwear down enough to release his seven inch erection. He slaps his dick on her clit numerous times to hear her insanity closed up inside her.

"I'm going to fuck you Sara. Don't be mad at me." He whispers.

He slides his crown into her then begins thrusting deep. Her body shook like the San Andreas. There would be no stopping him. Even if she wanted him too.

As Wes slammed her hips Greg and Miles let him obtain both ankles. Freeing them up Greg kneeled to his side to grab her lost phone. Nick was still calling out for her. Greg placed the cell to the ear of Wes. Wes frowned dropping her left ankle to claim the cell, taking it from his ear. He then leaned over her heaving breasts still being squeezed by Zane and Justin.

"Tell me how badly you want me to fuck you Sara." Wes whispered.

She could barely think let alone speak, still she managed, "Fuck...fuck."

That he did for ten long minutes before pulling out to shower her with cum.

Zane then leaned over her ear and whispered, "Should we tell him what you've done?"

Her thoughts rambled, "No! Please. Yes. It doesn't matter."

"You want us all to fuck you, don't you." He tells her instead of asking.

"Y-y-y-yes!" She manages to reach for the cell as Wes takes the risk.

"B-baby? I came so very, very hard. I want you to fuck me again baby. Yes, Them. I want them to fuck me. Please!!"

She hears Nick ask, "Should Dorian save you?"

"No! I need you. All of you." In turn her eyes dart to each of them.

Zane jumps at the chance, "Keep watch." He whispers.

He then dropped to his knees where Wes had stood up to back away. Zane had his own trunks lowered within seconds. He struggles to roll her over but manages to hoist her into a doggy style position. A quick slap to her ass he pries her cheeks apart and spits on her hole. He then lines his six incher up to penetrate her ass. She had never before had full on anal. The pressure scared her into crying.

His hands gripped her ribs holding her steady.

The cell to her ear she whimpers, "I love his dick in my ass. Be careful baby. This is all new to me."

Zane didn't care. He pounded her until jiz frothed around the rim of her anus and his embedded cock.

The others chose to shy away and gave Zane fair warning that their human wall was coming down. He stood with trembling legs and pulled his trunks up.

Each of them leaned down and stroked her hair.

Before they could step away she rolls over to her side leaning up on an elbow.

"Master wants me to thank all of you. If you look toward the shops he's waving at you as we speak."

Each of them turn pale as he waves and holds his cell for them to see.

"Please don't be frightened. He ordered me to tease and play with you." She lays back and spreads her legs.

"I have permission to let the rest of you fuck me if you have condoms. I thank you all whatever your decision."

Wes sneers and takes her cell from her to speak, "What the hell, Dude? You could be her Dad. What? Well, yeah I loved her pussy. I'm healthy I swear. So is Zane. I vouch for him."

Wes nods and looks at her. He then leans over to claim her bikini.

"He told us to keep it."

She nods her affirmation.

Wes then looks down before clutching her towel and yanking it out from under her.

"Ours too. He said for you to walk proudly too him."

Hanging up Wes goes into her contacts and loads his name and number into her phone. He then texts himself with it before he tosses it at her.

"I'll text you. We're all going to fuck you under better circumstances. For what it's worth. You're a goddess."

She smiles warmly.

"I best return to Olympus then. Thank you Wes. Zane. All of you."

People immediately spotted the totally nude beauty walking toward Nick with her head held high.

Reaching him he waved at everyone regardless of their outbursts.

"Very good! We might just have to rewrite that chapter. Something was missing."

She bats her eyes at him.

"Can I eat now?"

"In the car. Live on my cum. The burgers here will put weight on that perfect body."

"Yummy!"

She walked without waver behind him all the way to his car.

Dorian's love was gourmet.

12