Willa Ch. 07: Fair Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Insane inside her mind she was helpless as Gus lay down beside her and pulled her on top of him. She had help holding herself up thanks to Keith and Fred.

Gus gripped her bouncing tits tightly, "Ride the Bear."

Willa did her best to grind on the giants cock. As he jizzed inside her he let her drop over him. She lay with her chest heaving. His palms caressed her back and hair.

"Teddy adores ya." Gus whispers.

"This whore adores Teddy. Do me a favor?"

"What's that?"

"Doggy me. Pull my hair hard. Spank my ass raw." She exhales patting his chest.

"My pleasure." He rolls her off of him and guides her into position in front of him. He slaps her ass multiple times and brutally snatches up her long red hair. Yanking her head back he re-enters her pussy for a final round. Mad beastly growls with each thrust made her crazy.

In the drama, Dwayne needed more attention too. He crouched in front of Willa and forced his cock into her mouth. He then held himself up with one hand in the sand while his remaining hand reached under her to vigorously rub her clit. Gus continued slapping her ass cheek roughly.

At one point Keith snuck his hand in and fingered her asshole. She loved the torture.

Willa was gagging hard and feeling every nerve explode. In a maddening scream she gushes all around Gus. His cock felt her scalding juices waterfall around him.

Dwayne nutted in her throat yet again. As he pulled out, Keith backed off too. They watched Willa fall forward exhausted.

She felt her collar buzz once. She knew Nick was proud of her.

"Game over?" Gus growled.

"Is it?" She mutters until her collar buzzed twice, "I think not."

She rolls over on to her back, "Serve the balls."

Lance stepped forward and straddled her face. He lowers his hairy balls directly into her mouth. She sucks on them leaving him to jerk off over her chest until he burst a stream over her belly with it's force.

"More! Don't stop." She pleads as Lance hoists himself away.

Finally, they all shrug between each other. They were spent.

Cole crouches down beside her, "That's enough. Here's your bikini. Get dressed. All of you get dressed. Game over."

Gathered together they help her put her bikini back on.

All of them sat around with her until she regained full composure.

"Oh my God. What a game." She exhaled.

"About that phone number?" Dwayne asked.

"555-6969. No lie. Call it while I'm here to prove it. Text me." She offered.

Keith did just that as her cell rang in her purse fifteen feet away.

"See?"

Cole nods, "Beach party in two weeks. Bonfire and booze."

"Text me directions. Unless anything prevents it I'll be there."

Gus grunts, "Might introduce you to some more friends."

"Gangbang?" She giggles.

"You just had one." Fred cackles in retort.

"I can handle more. Push my limits. I dare you even."

Cole nods, "Twenty it is."

"Noooo! Make it twenty one. It sounds more legal." She teases as she claims hugs from each of them.

Finally, she gathers her things and moves toward the parking lot. The men were still hard watching her wiggle in the distance.

Reaching the lot she hears a loud whistle from Nick Benson by his car.

She waddles toward him and sits down on a bench beside him.

"How did I do? Inspire you?"

He merely pulls her closer, "Let's get you cleaned up."

"Yes, Sir. Please, tell me how I did."

"There are no words I could possibly write that compares to that. You were incredible."

"I'm happy you approve. I'm also glad you hired me, Nick. You made me find a side to myself I never knew existed. I love being a slut. Turning men on is exhilarating."

"Observing you turn men on is equally as exhilarating. Two weeks. Do you truly want to go to that party?" He squints awaiting her thoughts.

"Absolutely. But, I want you to create a story about it before I go. I want your inspiration."

"It would be my pleasure."

"Nick? I'm still horny. Will you fuck me at home?"

"Not tonight. I dare say I had a problem I dealt with while you were busy."

"Problem?"

"Yes. My son Jesse got expelled from school. I have to pick him up tomorrow morning. He will be home for two weeks on suspension."

"Will my daily life change?"

"Around Jesse. Unfortunately yes. For the time being." He frowns, "Let's get you home."

"I don't want my daily life to change. I love this freedom."

"Hush. We will see."

"Yes, Dorian."

"Come along Sara."

"Lead the way." She whispers.

"I always do."

12