Willa Ch. 17: Five Star

Story Info
Willa and Ashleigh are treated to a Fancy Restaurant. Yummy.
4.5k words
4.69
11k
3
0

Part 17 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,847 Followers

"Are you certain we should have left Grace with Jesse twice in two days?"

Willa stressed about Nick's decision. While Jesse did seem to do a decent job while they were at the Beach yesterday, there could be cause for reservation twice in a row.

"Relax. I know my son won't let me down while concerning his sister."

"Couldn't we have called Charlotte again?" She referred to a secondary Sitter used as necessary.

Nick Benson frowned, "Charlotte is visiting her Daughter this week. I can't just rely on her. Jesse is being punished remember? This will build character. He knows how to care for her. Claire has taught him well."

She sighs as they walk along a busy sidewalk toward their lunch date. Mission Valley was beautiful even on a street level.

"Why did we decide to eat here?" Willa eyes the signage identifying the Restaurant as "Tomas".

"Because I invited a guest you will be happy to see."

Her eyes brighten up, "Oh? Who?"

The closer they get Nick points toward the front door. Outside stood a familiar sight.

"Ashleigh!!! Nick you invited my Bestie to lunch with us?"

"I did. What better way to learn more about her than this. Her Father owns this Restaurant. He's the lead Chef."

"I did not know that. So cool. Thank you Nick. I guess my rewards are getting out of hand huh?"

"Willa's reward. Not Sara's. In time you will understand."

She smirks, "You just like spoiling me."

"Don't get cocky. I could do like last night after the kids were in bed. Strawberries and crème covering your beautiful body. By the way you cleaned the Kitchen up quite well after my dessert."

"Couldn't leave the dining table stained and sticky now could I?" She giggles.

"Absolutely not. Go meet your friend."

Motioning her onward Willa hurried ahead and snuck up on Ashleigh from behind. Palms over her eyes Willa deepens her voice, "Guess who?"

Ash tenses up from shock and offers, "Channing Tatum"? Please be Channing. In his thong."

"Nope. It's your Bestie."

Ashleigh turns around and leaps into Willa's arms. After a lengthy hug they step back to admire each others dresses . Willa wore a Chinese patterned blue and white dress that for once had a hem below her knees, with a slit up her left hip. Ashleigh had dressed up in a red dress with low cut cleavage to reveal her stunning breasts. The hem line had a ruffled frill to it.

"You look great." They both recited at the very same instant. This forced them to laugh and hug once again.

Nick ventured up to them in his Grey suit with white shirt and blue tie. He looked ready for a business meeting. Perhaps it was.

Ashleigh smiles at Nick, "You look nice too Mister Benson."

"Thank you, Ashleigh. But do call me Dorian."

Willa raises an eye brow. He had introduced himself as the Master in his book. It caught her off guard. Should she begin portraying Sara?

"Ok. Dorian it is." Ash smiles warmly, "Did you know my Father owns "Tomas"?"

"I did. What better way to examine your worth than placing you out of your comfort zone."

Ash expressed a hint of terror suddenly, "My comfort zone? What do you mean?"

Nick grimaces, "Do you still desire to work for me?"

"Yes."

"To work for me you must be just like Willa. Not only caring for my Daughter. You must care for Me as well."

She shudders, "Serve you as a slave? Like in your books?"

"Would you rather we go get take out elsewhere?"

She freezes with a troubled glare, "No. I just worry what that involves. I mean I'm certain sex is part of that. I can handle it. But, this is too close to home. Heck, it is my home. My Dad would disown me."

"Come Willa. Take out it is." Nick turns away.

Willa offers a saddened expression as she is forced to leave. Her eyes made Ashleigh jump to stop them.

"Wait. Fine. Test me. I'll pass. Even if I lose my family over it."

Nick returns to face her, "Let us enjoy a delicious meal in a Five Star restaurant."

"I don't think it's a Five Star yet. Dad's trying to reach that goal. That's why I don't want to make him ashamed of me. What he doesn't know I'm fine with."

"Our reservations are in five minutes. If we lose our table you lose Me." Nick urges.

The girls turn arm in arm and lead the way. Ashleigh opens the door for Nick and lowers her gaze. This would take every amount of courage she could muster. Willa pats her arm to let her know she had her back. It helped.

Within there was a lengthy ensemble of diners in wait of a table. Nick took the lead through the gauntlet.

Ahead at a dais stood a Hostess looking over a seating schedule for freeing up seats. The girl looked glamorous in a black evening dress with a black ribbon tying her long blond hair into a ponytail. There was something familiar about her.

Looking up she greets Nick with a devastating smile, "Welcome to Tomas. Do you have a reservation?"

Nick turns motioning the girls to join him. In doing so the Hostess notices Ashleigh.

"We have a reservation. Nick Benson. Party of four. Another will join us shortly."

Ash flutters her fingers, "Hey, Sis."

Willa flares her gaze, "This is your Sister?"

"Everyone? This is my older sister, "Mallory"."

Mallory turns pale suddenly. Recognition of Nick Benson with her baby sister filled her head with questions. As others moved in behind the Party she was forced to react.

Nick wondered why his friend Hector from the NSA hadn't mentioned an older Sister named Mallory. He would need to call Hector and tell him he was slipping.

"You shocked me, Ash. Good evening Mister Benson. Huge fan." She beamed, "Allow me to escort you to your table personally."

Twisting away she leads them to a dimly lit section filled with adults. There was not a child in sight. Merely it appeared a room full of lovers. Reaching a table in the center which was adorned with a lengthy tablecloth Mallory motions for them to be seated.

Gentlemanly, Nick seats Ash first, followed by Willa. Mallory was impressed.

As Nick sits down he eyes Mallory. She was nervous. So nervous she nearly forgot to pass each of them their Menu's.

"Thank you. Mallory was it? Named after the Poet?"

"I was. Our Mother studied the Greats. I know for a fact she has read your books. She would be really jealous of me right now."

Nick eyes Ash, "I would think she would be even more jealous of Ashleigh. As this is her interview."

"Interview?"

"Yes. She could be employed by Me should tonight bode well."

This made Ash eye Mallory with a sneer. For years Mallory had put her down. Saying nothing good would ever happen to her. Mallory was normally a snob.

"Interesting. Does Father know of this?" She questions with a raised brow.

Ashleigh shrugs, "Not yet. In case it goes badly."

"I am quite certain you will not let me down Ashleigh." Nick then points behind Mallory, "Your customers await."

Mallory compresses her lips with a bit of agony, "A waiter will be with you shortly. Enjoy your meal. And, good luck." She winks at her seated Sister.

Stepping away Willa notices her bestie's fears and reaches across to hold her hand. Ashleigh needed the support. Reluctantly, Ash looks to Nick, "Did I hear you correctly? Party of four?"

"You did. He will be here soon enough."

Willa grew interested, "He? Is he cute?"

Nick creases his brow, "Does it matter?"

Lips were tightened. Not another word.

After a brief glance around them to view other people enjoying themselves, a Waiter approaches them.

"Welcome to Tomas. My name is Justin. I'll be your Waiter. Can I interest you in drinks from the bar?"

"Hi, Justin." Ash chokes up.

"Hey, Ashleigh. Long time no see."

Justin stood at 6 foot tall and was pleasantly toned. With well groomed black hair and piercing blue eyes.

"These are my friend's Nick and Willa." She points both directions.

"A pleasure. We should catch up sometime. For now what can I get you?" He decides to not push the conversation further.

Nick smirked toward the young Man in his mid 20's, "I shall have a Strawberry Margarita."

Justin eyes Willa who was lost in his glow. She hesitates to breath then adds, "Just water."

Ash blushes at her friends reaction but offers her own order of, "Diet Coke, please."

"Look over your Menu and I'll be back with your drinks."

Justin excuses himself leaving Willa to fan her features with her hand, "Oh my God! He's a young Brad Pitt."

Nick clears his throat loudly as he peruses his Menu.

"What would you recommend, Ashleigh?"

The busty blond eyes her menu before offering, "I love the Curry Chicken."

"Hmmm! I do not have the taste for Chicken tonight. Do I Ashleigh?" He narrows his eyes at her. The expectation led her to swallow dryly.

"I won't chicken out. I promise."

"Good. I believe I'll try the Short Ribs with Wine." He then looks toward Willa.

"You know I won't chicken out. Sara serves to please."

He nods with an approving glare. Willa had come a long way in a very short time.

Ashleigh trembled as she peered around her. Not only was the Restaurant packed to capacity, but people were gradually realizing that sitting here amongst them was a famous Author. A very handsome one at that. Nick had similar features to George Clooney yet with a Professor like appearance. Women were melting in their seats. Their men thanking him for what their immediate future held.

Eying the front of the restaurant Ash notes her sister Mallory looking her way. Although busy she made the effort to keep her distrusting gaze upon the situation. She and Mallory had a love/hate relationship. Both choosing to support their Father over their Mother. Yet, jealous of each other as "Thurman Thomas", their Dad favored Ashleigh. Being the baby.

Mallory chose to survive off of her Father's credentials. Using him to get through her less than exciting life. Being 27 and having gone through boyfriend after boyfriend without commitment. Loser after loser. She had come to realize that she herself might be one. Now, her baby sister Ashleigh sat with a man worth Millions of dollars. What the hell?

Ash knew what her sister was thinking. She decided to soak it for all it's worth.

"Would you excuse me? I need to use the little girls room."

"Of course. Before you return remove your panties. I wish to use them as my napkin."

Ash flares her eyes smiling, "I can do you one better."

Carefully Ashleigh wiggled in her seat to awkwardly guide her lace panties over her hips, while still covered by her dress. Once low enough she was able to reach beneath the hem of her short red dress and tug them down her legs. Leaning to her side she slipped them over her heels and brought them to Nick's visual attention. She then folded them neatly before laying them on the table next to his silverware. If anyone noticed she didn't give it much thought.

"Very good. You may go now."

Ash stood up and winked at Willa. Willa Pryce wanted to join her but decided that Nick was where she needed to be. Rather, Dorian.

Reaching the front where the restrooms were Mallory stopped her sister.

"Okay. Spill it. How do you know Nick Benson?"

Ash grins sheepishly, "See the girl with him?"

Mallory nods, "Yes."

"My new lover." Ash then pulled away and went into the bathroom to pee.

Her sister didn't buy it. She knew Ash liked boys too much. Hell, even some of Mallory's past boyfriends wanted her sister more.

Rolling her eyes she returns to her Hostess' dais to greet more customers.

As she took over from another young girl monitoring the dais Mallory looked up to realize someone else of importance had stepped through the door. Her eyes bulged as she had seen this man once before. Sweating she grabbed the girl she had helping her and whispered into her ear.

"Tell my Father "Franklin Bordage" is here. I'll sit him."

The girl hurried away as Mallory welcomed him with a warm smile.

"I know you." She winks pointing at the portly elder man of his late 50's. "How have you been, Mr. Bordage?"

He merely grumbles, "I'm expected. Show me to Nick Benson's table."

Her eyes hesitate and her stomach gets an empty sensation. He was here to join not only Nick Benson but her sister. How in the world? After a moment to smile once more she motions him to join her after procuring a menu. Leading him through the table sections she reaches Nick's table.

Nick notes his arrival and stands up to shake his hand. Mallory quickly departed.

"Frank. Glad you could join us."

"Better be worth my time, Benson. Last time I ate here I had to stop by a Burger joint on the way home."

Nick frowns as they both sit down.

"I'm quite certain this time will be more appetizing. Allow me to introduce you to "Willamina Pryce" alias "Sara"."

Franklin eyes the lovely young redhead with a joyous light tan. He immediately smiles for the very first time.

"Sara you say?"

"Hello." Willa extends a hand. He immediately rises gently to lean over and kiss her knuckle.

"Delighted. Perhaps the service here has improved."

"Sara is not my only surprise." Nick sighs as Ashleigh returns with a hesitant look. She too knew of Franklin Bordage.

"Wow. You know Mr. Bordage?" Ash reaches the table. Nick stands and slides her chair out for her to take her seat. Then helping her forward slightly.

"I do indeed. I've written a few articles for Franklin in the past. Long before I became an Author. After checking your credentials out I discovered who your Father was. I know of his unfortunate stumbles to gain a Five Star rating for his Restaurant. From what I hear he was this close." Nick uses his fingers to reveal an inch gap between index and thumb.

Franklin eyes Ashleigh's cleavage with a sudden decision to nibble his lower lip.

Ash smiles at him, "You're here to give my Dad another shot?"

"We shall see."

Before another word, Waiter Justin returns with drinks. He had heard of the Food Critic's arrival and was given the go ahead to present a bottle of "2009 Bastianich Friulano" complementary of the House. He and another waiter brought glasses.

"Welcome. I hope the wine is to your liking. Compliments of Chef." Justin uncorks the wine and begins filling the glasses. As he reaches Willa he hesitates knowing she must be under the age of 21. She quickly places her palm over her glass to avoid his uncertainty. Ashleigh chose to do the same.

Once filled Justin hands the bottle off to his fellow Waiter in order to continue his mission of taking their order. As Frank glares over the menu Nick and the girls order. Justin admires their selection. The girls admire Justin.

Reaching Frank, the portly Critic narrows his eyes. Finally he decides upon his taste buds desire. A glance at both girls first shares his mental hunger. With a pucker he lifts his eyes toward Justin.

"Wild Mushroom Ravioli with Mushroom Sauce, Savory Chicken Piccatta with Capers and Lemon, Tortellini with Truffle Oil and Fried Garlic Crisps. Good luck to the Chef."

Justin concludes his written ticket and departs with a warm thanks.

Nick samples his wine with a swish. Nodding he continues his drink. Frank joins him by toasting the girls.

"To the finer delicacies in life."

Ash and Willa wrinkle their noses and toast water and diet Coke.

Nick decides to eye Ashleigh, "What do I christen thee? If Willa has become Sara. You must become another as well. Food for thought."

Frank raises a brow, "So, you are Truman's daughter. Lovely indeed."

Blushing Ash sighs, "Thank you. Pretty dashing yourself. And, I am NOT trying to sway your vote of confidence in my Father."

"Sway away My Dear." He winks.

Nick clears his throat gently to garner Ashleigh's gaze. She notes him patting her lace panties as if to inspire her.

"Yes. Ashleigh? Sway away." He taps his index finger on the table as if to guide her along.

Her eyes quake at the thought. Something was trying to be implied. She feels Willa kick her gently under the table. In response Ash glances at Willa whose eyes darted at her toward the ground. Time and time again.

Getting the hint Ash instinctively brushes her napkin off on to the floor. Bending sideways to retrieve it she lifts the long table cloth to peer under. Across from her she saw a sight that made her cringe.

Franklin Bordage had his pants unzipped and his dick dangling out. The cloth folded up on his lap for her to easily see his girth. For a man his age his erection was mighty.

Lifting back up to face him Ash looked pale. A second to glare at Nick made her choice. Nick awaited her decision with a scrutinizing wince.

Willa knew exactly what was going on. Nick was auditioning her bravery in times of stress. She chose to pat Ashleigh's hand and encourage her with a blown kiss.

Swallowing dryly Ash looks around her first and foremost. She needed to be certain nobody was watching that closely. Especially her sister Mallory. She knew her Father would be too busy to step from the Kitchen.

Ashleigh carefully slid in her seat and crawled beneath the tablecloths shroud. It gave her at least some cover from being noticed. Between that and their bodies to three sides of the table. Moving cautiously she kneels before Franklin and reaches her trembling hands up to grip his thickness. That began with a two fisted hand job. Above her Franklin Bordage closed his eyes and smiled.

"Ah, Yes. The service here has gotten better. Thank you for inviting me Nicolas."

Nick sips his wine with a wink toward Willa.

"Is Sara jealous?" He eyes his Nanny.

"I am certain you have something in mind for me, Sir."

"Indeed. All in good time."

"I await patiently." She lowers her gaze.

Below, Ashleigh whined as feet moved all around the table. She could see shadows come and go as the Secondary Waiter brought salads.The silence gave her clarity. The darkness a new reality. She decides to go for broke.

Mouth wide she swallows Franklin's cock and moves her jaw back and forth with more and more intensity. Difficult to move too fast for fear of bumping her head and disturbing the table above.

Within five minutes the Food Critic shares his secrets with her. A sample of Crème le Bordage went down with succulence. Ash had managed to swallow every drop. With a warm kiss to his crown she prepares to depart.

Nick could tell when Franklin had lost his composure. It was then that Nick lifted his foot to prevent Ashleigh from retreating. A finger under the cloth points toward Willa.

Above, Nick offers, "Sara? I believe your friend owes you something."

Willa recalls that Ash had promised to eat her out after Willa had tasted the young blond back at the clothing store they had met.

Hint taken Willa lowers her right hand to slip aside her dresses slit up her leg. With no panties on she readily let Ashleigh see her awaiting pussy. Willa then slouched slightly to offer her a better angle. As Willa's jaw dropped Nick knew she was being treated well.

Both Nick and Franklin observed Willa's expressions. Ranging from awe to biting her fingernail. Eyes rolling then staring straight at Nick with a well informed dedication. Franklin was impressed as he zipped up.

Something totally unexpected happened shortly after.

"Welcome back, Mr. Bordage."

The voice above made Ash freeze up.

Nick and Franklin turn their focus on the new arrival. Franklin shakes hands with the Chef himself. Truman Thomas had decided to step away and let his Sous Chef finish what Truman had began.

"Truman? Good to see you again. Are we ready to step up our game?" Franklin smirks with less than expectant results.

"This time's the charm. Get ready to write me a rave review."

Franklin puffs up his lower lip, "For your sake I hope something fancies my taste."

Nick frowns, "Come on Frank. Cut the Chef some slack. Intimidation moves in mysterious ways."

Willa shivers as Ash resumes licking her pussy below. She was proud of her friend under the circumstances. In continuing it proved she wanted to overcome her fears. Willa whimpered lightly. Ash was destroying her clit with her tongue.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,847 Followers
12