William and Lois

Story Info
Messy shenanigans between a husband and wife.
1.5k words
4
10.6k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So I can do anything I want so long as I also do it to myself?"

William nodded, handcuffed to a chair and wearing just a white shirt and his boxer shorts. Lois stood over him wearing one of his shirts and presumably and some panties. Lois looked around the room, staring at the pies, gateaux's and the assorted gooey substances scattered about.

"Where to start?" Breast clearly unbound underneath the shirt and swaying to the movement as Lois took it all in. Lois idled over to a pie with a cherry on top bent over to pick it up and moved it towards her face. She ate the cherry and walked over to chair. Unsure what was going to happen next William wriggled in anticipation. Slowly pie was placed in front of William face. "So if I don't pie you I don't have to pie myself" Lois teased. The pie was lifted into his face before he time to react in anyway. The base disintegrated as it was pushed all over his face. Cream and custard fell from his face onto his shirt. Lois pulled the shirt away from his so some could fall inside. Still blinded by cream and custard William shook his head in the hope of being able to see past the cream. Instinctively he moved his hands to clear his vision but unable to move than few inches as they were still securely fastened. William heard the sound of a pie splat but didn't feel any new sensation.

"Lois, did you pie yourself?"

Lois cleared her eyes and looked over at William.

"Oh. Need some help there?" Lois moved over to William and cleared his vision. "Does it suit me?"

William looked at his pied wife, who had used some force to slam the pie into her face.

"Your look beautiful. What's next?" Lois look around and found what she was looking for. She lifted a carton of custard above her head and started to pour it. The custard enveloped her face and dripped onto her shirt taking cream with it. She pulled open her shirt so custard could flow inside. As the flow stopped she placed the carton down and started to press her shirt against her body rubbing the custard into the fabric of her shirt and massaging her bosom.

"Your turn."

Picking up another carton of custard she walked over to William. Putting the carton down she undid her shirt and let it hang off her body revealing her husbands favourite panties that tied at the sides, then she undid his shirt. The carton was lifted over his head and tipped up. As the flow descended she used her free hand to rub the custard over his body, she then pulled open his boxers to let the flow inside. She picked up two pies when the custard was done. Pie in each hand she threw them at his chest. Lois decided that William was far too over dressed and reached for some scissors. She cut away his shirt leaving just the cuffs hanging around his wrists and his boxers. Then two pies where thrust into her own chest. She caressed the pies into her blossoms and all around her belly. Without a word she let her shirt fall to floor, while eyeing up some bottles of chocolate sauce. One in each hand she put one to her mouth and tasted the chocolate. Smiling she took aim covered William's chest with chocolate sauce. For herself she chose the strawberry sauce.

"Can you lift your bum up off that seat" William lifted himself about four inches off the chair before it started lift with him. "Stay there a second." Lois reached for a chocolate gateaux and slid it into place on the chair. "You can sit back down now." William didn't so Lois gave him a little shove. The gateaux exploded beneath him, it squelched over the side of the chair and up the front. William wriggled his bottom as moist gateaux soaked his boxer shorts. Lois pulled the front of his boxer shorts. "It's good to see your enjoying yourself." She reached inside and gave is penis a stroke and William moaned with pleasure. Seeing his pleasure she knelt down in the mess in front of him and cut away his boxers leaving him naked apart from his cuffs. She got up and to find a gateaux for herself. "Close your legs." He obeyed and she placed the Black Forest gateaux on his lap. Putting her arms around his neck and straddling him. She crushed the gateaux between them. She licked her lips and leant in to kiss him. He ground the cake between them while they passionately kissed. She slipped one hand down to her side and pulled on the knot of her panties. Breaking from him she stood up and as she did he panties fell to floor. She knelt in front of her husband and started to clean his penis with her tongue tasting the mixture of gateux, custard, cream and chocolates sauce. He was very hard and ready to cum. Penis throbbing she stopped and took him in her mouth. It didn't take long before he came and she made sure she sucked him dry.

"Are you going to let me go now?" He asked.

"Not even close." She said as she mounted him for another kiss. "While you recover, I'll see where we can put the rest of this stuff. We have got plenty of custard."

A bucket full of custard was found and she used a jug to scoop some up. Lifting the jug above her head Lois started slowly pouring it over herself. It cascaded down her body over her erect nipples and down her belly, when the jug emptied she repeated the process. Custard flowed towards her pussy and covered her pubic hair. Some dropped to the floor while the rest flowed down her legs. She repeated this process again leaving the front of her body covered in yellow custard. Still holding the jug she placed one foot over the bucket and plunged it in. She stopped before the bucket could overflow and lifted her foot out. Struggling to maintain balance she lifted her second foot into the custard. When she had done this she stood in front of her husband arms out to she side. "How do I look?"

"Good enough to eat." William said. Slipping as she walked over to him she carefully straddled him careful not to remove any of the thin layer of custard covering her. William leaned in to kiss. The taste of custard met his lips as they locked into a deep and passionate kiss. As they broke away William reached to lick Lois's neck tasting the custard. Lois retreated and picked up the jug again. This time she lifted above William and started to pour it over his head. It worked its way down his body. William closed his legs as the custard reached his crotch so that it could pool in his lap. The custard caressed his ball and his penis as he felt the twinge of recovery. Lois noticed and poured more custard over him. The pool in his lap began to over flow as custard flowed down his legs onto the floor. The bucket was still half full but Lois decided it was time for something different. She picked up a pie and put it on his lap covering the pool custard, then she found a pie and quickly shoved it into her own crotch. Seeing the last two gateaux's she shoved one into his chest breaking up the cake and letting it fall down his body. The last gateaux she crumbled into her breasts coating them in chocolate cake. This done she straddle him and rubbed her body against his. The gateaux, pie and custard mixing together forming an gooey gungey mixture. As William legs parted some slipped to the floor with a splat. On hearing this Lois parted his legs to let the mixture fall to floor.

"Ooh look who's recovered." Lois said as she took his penis in her hands and started stroking. "If I release you will you do everything I tell you to do?"

"I'm totally yours." Was his reply. She slipped of him and undid the handcuffs.

"Lie down." She commanded. He obeyed. He lay there while Lois collected up the mess with two hands and started dumping it on his body. When she was satisfied she knelt between his legs and started massage his penis with her breast. She slowly worked her way up his body making sure her breasts where in contact with his body at all times. As the mess got pushed around between their bodies. She lifted herself up and placed her pussy just above his mouth. William didn't need to be told what to do and started using his tongue to stimulate his wife. After about two minutes Lois started to moan. Realising how turned on she was she moved down and straddled his penis. together they moved rhythmically together, slowly at first, building towards a climax. Lois reached for the half full bucket of custard, lifted it above her head and poured. Another cascade of custard flowed and as reached to William they both came together in an intense moment of orgasm.

Lois slumped forward, lying on top of William, and they kissed deeply and passionately.

"I think it's my turn Lois. Please sit in the chair."