William's Watery Encounter

Story Info
William has a watery encounter with a beautiful Belgian girl.
1.5k words
4.1
14.6k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the last night in Mexico and the hot and sunny day had transformed into a muggy night. William and his friends had spent the week of spring break exploring the villages around the Yucatán peninsula. On the last night they decided to book themselves a hostel room in Mexico City so that they could get to their early morning flight out. The night was too muggy to sleep and Samuel was snoring in the next bed. With no chance of sleep, William found himself seeking relief from the muggy night air. He remembered the pool that the receptionist had mentioned when they checked in. Something about being an outdoor pool and unsupervised after 9 PM.

William slipped into a swimsuit and grabbed a towel from the bathroom. He slipped out without making a noise and padded down the hall. He took the elevator down and wandered through the ground floor looking for the pool. After some searching he found it nestled in to the back of the hotel bordering the exterior fence. As promised, the pool was devoid of people. It was midnight and the pool lights had been shut off. The brilliant full moon cast a shimmering glow on the surface of the water. William dipped his toe and dragging it through the water to wash the ripples shimmer silver in the moonlight. He had the place to himself.

Setting his towel on the chair, he took a running dive into the shimmering water. The cool water refreshed him instantly and stimulated his senses. The muggy heat was stripped away by the refreshing cool water. He held his breath and swam along the length of the bottom. Finally he felt the urge to breathe and stroked for the surface. His head broke back into the night air and the warm air filled his lungs.

He lay treading water where his face with his face just barely above the surface. The stars were still visible however despite the light pollution of the city. He thought wistfully back to the evening before when they had stayed in a hostel in one of the smaller towns on the peninsula. He had met a beautiful Belgian girl over drinks and they shared a bed that night. They had parted ways the next morning knowing that they would probably never see each other again. This made the night all the more magical though.

William was so lost in thought that he didn't even see the figure climb into the hot tub nearby. She slipped into the hot water and admired the man treading water in the pool. She knew this man as they had met the night before over drinks. It was purely chance that had brought her to Mexico city today and the moment she stepped into the hotel, she had seen his name on the registration book. She wondered if he would think she was stalking him. This made her feel naughty.

"Let him think that", she thought devilishly. All the more of a turn on. She watched him swim for a few more minutes before calling out to him. William heard a voice call out of the darkness nearby. He spun around, startled. "Who was that?" he asked quizzically. She didn't say anything else and just let him search.

His eyes fell on the figure in the hot tub. He peered into the darkness and the figure became clear.

"Bella!" he exclaimed excitedly. "How did you get here?"

She smiled in the dark. "Somethings just happen for a reason." He climbed out of the pool and splashed into the hot tub alongside her.

"Maybe that magical night was meant to be more than just one night" she whispered softly. He could feel the excitement growing in him. It didn't take long for her to reach down and fondle his submerged cock. She could feel him quiver with excitement even though he tried to play it cool.

After a few moments, she felt it grow rock hard and leaned in to kiss him. He responded by running his hands through her hair and pressing her face more firmly against his. She climbed onto his lap rubbing her pussy against his rock hard cock. They made out in the heat of the tub blissfully unaware of the world around.

Bella decided to try something she had only tried once before. The last time she had tried it, it had been unlike anything she had ever tried. She had been with a guy who had done it many times before and swore that it was the best way to make love. She slipped off his lap and moved towards the center of the tub.

When he asked what she was doing, she just smiled at him. It was a knowing smile, one that says just go with it and stop asking questions. She took a deep breath and slipped beneath the surface of the tub. William watched as she swam up to him beneath the surface. Without a moment's hesitation, she grabbed his swim trunks and slipped them off his legs. He didn't even have a moment to protest, not that she would've heard him anyways.

She cast the trunks aside and turned her attention to his cock. She wrapped her lips around it and began giving him the most magnificent blowjob. Her eyes bulged slightly with each thrust.

He reach downed and caressed the hair from her face before placing his hands on the back of her head. He began to he began to control her movements as she continued. She had already been underwater for 30 seconds and he wondered how long she could hold her breath. She gave no sign of needing to breathe and he was getting very turned on. With his hands on the back of her head controlling her movement, her hands left his legs and traveled down the length of her body. She began to pleasure herself well continuing to pleasure him. Clearly this was turning her on as well.

William pressed harder on the back of her head with each thrust. Forty five seconds had passed and she still seem to be doing well. Finally with a gurgle and a burst of their, she bubbled to the surface. She regained her breath and she smiled mischievously up at William.

"What did you think of that?" She asked slyly. William was momentarily at a loss for words.

"It was magnificent" he said. Her sandy blond hair was slicked back and her beautiful chestnut brown eyes staring up at him. He leaned in and kissed her hard on the lips. She wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms around the back of his neck. When he kissed her second time she let the pressure of his kiss press her beneath the surface. She pulled him down with her and they were both beneath the surface. The weightlessness enveloped William. And he felt her beautiful hair tingle around both of them.

Bella loosened the top to her bathing suit and let the fabric fall free. Her small curvaceous breasts bobbed in the water and her rock hard pink nipples were irresistible to William. He kissed the nipples and a little stream of bubbles escaped her lips as she moaned with pleasure. Next he kissed her beautiful tanned belly and moved further down. William slipped the tiny triangle of fabric from her waist and probed her pussy with his tongue.

Bella gurgled and writhed in pleasure. As air escaped her lungs, she settled onto the bottom of the pool. William slipped two fingers into her slippery cunt and continued working with his tongue. She arched her back and let out a gurgling scream. With all the air expelled from her lungs, she swam to the surface. William found her breathing hard and treading water. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him hard on the lips. She was quivering in ecstasy.

She reached down with one hard and slipped William's cock inside her slippery pussy. Bella moaned softly and began to rock back and forth. Intertwined, they submerged into the warm waters of the pool. William could feel an orgasm building and he knew that he wouldn't last long. He twisted them around so that he was on top and Bella had her back against the bottom. She was milking his cock with each thrust and bubbles were dribbling out of the corners of her mouth. Clearly she was close to cumming as well.

With a bubbly scream, she came hard. She dug her fingers into William's back and arched her back against the bottom. As the stream of bubbles subsided, William came as well. Bella was completely without air and she twisted to get free. As his orgasm subsided, William loosened his grip on her shoulders and she burst towards the surface, cum streaming from her cunt. William followed and surfaced alongside her. Together they drank in the warm Mexican night air and held each other in a long embrace. After a night like that, William knew for a fact that there would be many more nights like this.