Willie

Story Info
My night of love with a lesbian detective
2.5k words
3.56
19.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my story of an encounter with fellow detective who also revealed herself to be a lesbian.

Willie

I remember when I first laid eyes on Willie. I was in the office one day, when suddenly, everything went quiet. I looked up to see the receptionist escorting a female, across the floor to the Inspector's office.

As she made her way across the floor, every eye was on her and I am sure that every mouth was drooling. Willie was quite tall, slim build and very good looking, with below the shoulder light brown hair. She was dressed in a close fitting long sleeved shirt and a close fitted light brown skirt, which extended to just below the knee.

She emerged, accompanied by the Inspector, some time later and they approached my desk.

"This is Willie, who is joining the squad.. You have a lot on your plate at the moment so I have assigned Willie to assist you," the Inspector said.

We made our introductions and I pulled up a chair for her. We spent some time while I brought her up to date with the investigation and later assigned part of the investigation to her.

I found Willie to be an interesting female. Her full name was Wilhelmina, her family being Dutch. She was 23 years old and a university graduate. With the blessing of the hierarchy, she worked as a part time model, doing runways mainly at shopping malls and photographic work. She said that the pay was not great but she got her clothes sometimes free or heavily discounted.

Willie told me that shortly after she had graduated from the police academy, she had been placed in an undercover role with a model agency during a drug investigation, Apparently her cover was never blown, said that she enjoyed the work and was allowed to continue with the agency, part time. While Willie was working with me, she occasionally liaised with the drug squad.

Sometimes we would go to the office gym together after work. I found that Willie was one very fit girl who knew how to pump the irons. In her everyday dress, Willie looked great but when stripped down in the gym, she was sensational.

I made it a rule that I did not get involved romantically with female workers even though we worked close to each other and for sometimes, very long hours.

Actually, I preferred working with women. There is nothing worse than being stuck in a car with a burping, farting male, stinking from last nights beer binge and wanting to stop at a pub for a heartstarter. (one or more beers which were alleged to clear the cobwebs from the excesses of the previous night)

Although many of the other detectives would have loved to get into her pants, they were reluctant to work with her, preferring to work with another man as being a more reliable backup. We are constantly knocking on doors where we are not aware of who was behind the door and how they might react. I have on previous occasions, been pleasantly surprised by the aggressive reaction by female police, in some cases, more than I would expect from a male officer.

Approximately a month after I commenced working with Willie, we called at a house, early one morning and caught our suspect at home. It involved a fraud matter and I did not expect any aggression from him. From experience, I have usually allowed a prisoner some respect, allowing him to dress in a suit if he desires and not handcuff him in front of his family.

I have found that it pays dividends in the long run as I have retained a form of friendship with some offenders, even though they may have got some gaol time. Offenders sometimes experience a sense of relief when they get caught as they may have been looking over their shoulder for some time and it plays havoc with their mind.

I did so in this case and so we commenced to leave the house with everybody remaining calm. Willie preceded the prisoner out the front door and I followed him. As I was passing through the iron security door, the prisoner swung it sharply, jamming my right wrist. At the same time, he launched a punch at Willie, after which, he took off up the road.

Willie regained her feet and took off after the prisoner, catching up with him within ten metres and grabbing him by the collar. With that, he turned and attempted to throw a punch at Willie. She reacted by kicking him in the balls which knocked the stuffing and fight out of him. I might add that it also caused my eyes to water.

Willie flipped him on to his front and had him handcuffed before he could recover.

"Did you see the bastard punch me in the chest."

I then heard the screaming of his wife and two children who had been watching the departure from the front window. We got out of there as quickly as possible.

Back in the office, when word of Willie's arrest got around, she was greeted with a healthy respect.

We had been working together for about six months when we were required to follow up an investigation at a location about 200kms away. It would take a day, requiring us to stay overnight. We left early in the morning and worked throughout the day, making our enquiries. The day turned out to be a real scorcher, close to 40 degrees. During the day, there had been warnings over the radio of potential brownouts, due to the higher demand for electricity by people, running air conditioners, attempting to stay cool.

When we booked into a motel about 5.00pm, the power was off. Willie asked, "Are we sharing?"

I had no problem with that. During the six months we had been working together, I had never made a pass at her and our relationship was more like brother and sister. When we worked away from our base, we were given an allowance and would usually share a room, saving $30 to $40 each. However we usually worked as an all male team.

We dropped off our bags and started looking for a restaurant that was open. I suggested a Chinese as they usually cooked with gas, which proved to be correct. We had a great, candle lit meal together before making our way back to the motel. By this time, darkness had fallen and the electric power was still out.

Our room was still quite hot and in total darkness.

"I'm going to the pool to cool off. Are you coming?" Willie asked.

"I don't have any swimmers," I replied.

"I don't have any either. I'm going in my undies. You can too'"

I heard a rustle of clothing but saw nothing in the pitch darkness, following which, we made our way slowly to the swimming pool which was deserted. I had bought a six-pack of beer on the way back from the Chinese restaurant.

We found the steps leading into the pool and sat in the water, side by side, sucking on the bottles of beer. The water was warm but it had a cooling affect.

Our conversation at first was about the investigation on which we were working. We then discussed more personal matters, getting around to dates.

"How come you have never made a pass at me. Do you know?"

"What are you getting at?" I asked

Willie then surprised me by saying that she was into girls.

She had often mentioned that she had a date but I had assumed she was referring to males. Willie was one of the most feminine females I had known. However, I did not hold it against her and our conversation continued to flow as we sat in the dark in the pool. No one else had come to the pool.

After several hours, Willie said, "I'm going in. I feel like a prune, coming?" at the same time, giving me a sisterly kiss on the cheek which surprised me. I must admit that I had begun to feel very close to Willie, in spite of her announcement of her sexuality.

We made our way slowly back to the room which remained in darkness. I started to feel my way around the room when Willie said, "Come here."

At the time I was almost against her but could not see her. She gave me another kiss on the cheek, following which she pushed me down to her tits where I discovered she had removed her bra. "Kiss my tits."

This had certainly taken me by surprise and without thinking, I obliged by kissing her nipples before running my tongue around them. She did not have large tits but they had a degree of softness. Willie let out a sigh and took hold of my hair while she directed by attention to and from each tit.

After a while, she pulled and pushed my hair so that I descended to her crotch. As Willie pushed by head between her legs, to her pussy, I felt a strip of pubic hair, indicating Willie had removed her knickers. Her pussy proved to be quite wet and by taste, not from the water in the pool.

At first, I was under Willie's control as she moved my head around to satisfy her desires, moving me to her clit and then back down to her vagina. She was very aggressive.

After I got over my initial shock at Willie's move, I began to move independent of Willie although she would return to me and move my head at times. All the while, Willie was moaning, saying, "Yes, yes, yes, Brendaaaaa."

I reached up to grab her tits as she had her first orgasm. I continued to run my tongue along her slit as she recommenced her moaning, occasionally calling out to Brenda.

This activity continued on for some time, accompanied by Willie's moans.

I felt the edge of the bed behind Willie and pushed her back onto it. I climbed up beside her and inserted two fingers into her pussy to Willie's, "Oooohhhhh".

I pumped her pussy with my fingers and leant down to lick and massage her tits. Willie began to breath heavily and moaned even louder, as she began to thrust her hip up and down, while occasionally calling out to Brenda. I felt her vaginal muscles opening and closing in my fingers before she had her loudest and most aggressive orgasm.

Willie stopped moaning but continued to breathe heavily. She did not move for several minutes before she reached out and ran her hand through my hair.

"Have you got a condom?"

I was really surprised by this. "Yes."

"Get it and put it on. I don't use any contraceptives."

Willie had said she was into girls and I had no expectation of fucking her but I felt my way around, found my bag and located the condom, breaking the seal and slipping the condom up my very erect penis.

Willie could not see what I was doing in the darkness.

"Is it on?"

"Yes."

She reached out, pushed me on to my back and squatted over my penis, lowering herself down on to it as she let out a sigh.

Willie raised and lowered herself on my penis, gripping me with her very tight pussy. After working on Willie for what seemed like hours, Willie's ministrations were having quite and effect on me and I orgasmed very quickly. She then climbed down, gave me a sisterly kiss on the cheek before lying on the bed beside me.

I know that I dropped off to sleep shortly after.

When I awoke it was daylight and the air conditioner was humming. I looked across the bed which was empty. Without moving my head, I looked up and saw Willie, standing across the room at an ironing board, ironing some clothes. She had her back to me so I was able to observe her for some time. She was dressed in her bra and knickers which were opaque although they did not cover a small tattoo on her left hip. I finally worked out it was a small bumble bee,

Willie looked in my direction and saw I had my eyes open. "Come on, get up, I have ordered breakfast and it will be here in about fifteen minutes."

Realizing I did not have anything to cover myself with, she threw me a towel. While I had been watching her and together with my memory of the previous night, I had developed a raging hard on. I wrapped the towel around my waist and got out of the bed. As I did so, my penis popped out.

"Put it back and have a cold shower," Willie said, laughing.

I shaved, showered and dressed in the clothes Willie had freshly pressed for me before joining her on the small balcony where our breakfast had been served. While I was in the shower, I considered what manner of conversation we might have after the events of the previous night.

When I joined Willie for breakfast she said, "You were awesome last night. I have often thought about what you would be like."

"I thought that you were into girls."

"Well, mostly I am, although I have been known to stray on rare occasions. I really enjoy working with you as you treat me as an equal and there are never any sexual innuendoes with you," Willie said.

"Well, I enjoy working with you too and I think it is better if there is no romantic involvement."

"Last night was a once off. I was attracted to you over the candle lit dinner, followed by our conversation by the pool. Besides, what else were we going to do, sitting in the dark, in the heat of the night, "Willie said.

"Last night you kept calling out the name, Brenda."

"She is my current girlfriend."

During the previous night, Willie never kissed me on the lips and kept her touching of me to a minimum.

We left the motel, agreeing that the events of the previous night would be our little secret. There never was a repeat performance although we continued working together for a further eighteen months until Willie received a promotion/transfer.

Over the years, we maintained contact with each other, so much so that Willie and her girlfriend occasionally visits myself and my partner, sometimes staying the night in the spare bedroom if we drank too much wine over dinner.

I have often thought about that night and arrived at the conclusion that it came about, due to a combination of circumstances, mainly because that it occurred in total darkness. I don't know whether Willie wanted me to be her girlfriend, Brenda or imagining me to be Brenda, satisfied her sexuality.

Still, I will never forget our romp in the dark together.