Willing Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Umm, I remembered there's no bubble bath in your bathroom. Here's a special blend I get in town. I hope you'll like it...." I said, edging into the room.

Virginia's face was flushed, her hair tousled. "Oh, thanks," she said, with an embarrassed smile. "I just fell asleep for a few minutes...the craziest dream." she lied, a charming fib. The smell of female sex was hot in the room.

"Oh, I'm sorry, did I wake you?" I lied back to her, two women conversing in the language we perhaps know best.

"No, no..." she said, without further elaboration. A woman knows that lies are best served bereft of decoration, as it leaves less to remember later.

"Well," I said, "I brought....this," offering the scented syrup to her. "It's one of my favorite scents, and it's made by a crafts lady here in Fort Smith. I hope that you'll like it. That is, if you still intend to try a bath tonight."

"I think I would like that very much," Virginia said. "No offense to your profession, but it's been hard to remember that I'm a woman after spending so much time in a truck."

"Please don't think I'm trying to seduce you," I said, "but I would find it hard to forget you're a woman." Virginia blushed.

"You've been so kind to me. Thank you, Linda. You took me off the street, literally, and let me stay in your home. I don't know anyone else who would do that." Now it was my turn to blush.

I thought she might get up to kiss me on the cheek, and panicked. "Well, enjoy," I said, turning away, then reluctantly returning to my office.

A note to the Reader - Why on earth would I turn away from a beautiful young woman who felt indebted to me, in my own home, and when I knew for a fact that she was sexually attracted to me?

Why, indeed? Well, let's remember that real life is nothing much like fiction, is it? If this were an erotic story, chances are that we'd share a chaste kiss of thanks and welcome, which would then turn into gradually more intense sexual action and reaction, until we were both quite covered with each other's juices and rather spent from our mutual passion.

But, Dear Reader, I am a real, live person, and such responses don't come so easily to me. All my life, when I've been presented with real love, or should I say, Real Love, I've become the coward. Katia was just one example of my weakness when forced to make life choices. My life as a trucker, another choice where I chose not to choose at all, but just went with the ebb and flow of life. My love affairs were nothing more than one night stands. Sex, yes.....love, not so much.

I could only hope that somehow, in some mysterious way, Virginia and I would indeed come together, yes, in that amazingly sexual way that you are hoping for, but also in that marvelous way of love that so few of us have ever really experienced.

THAT is why I did what I did, or maybe, failed to do. Don't judge me harshly.

I heard the water running in her bathtub, and I smiled. Virginia deserved a nice relaxing bath after all the stress she'd had, and after the shattering orgasm I'd so innocently given her. Well, Rachel and I gave her, lol.

I finished my office work, and reset the program in my travel computer to account for a side trip to drop off Virginia at her parents' home, then transferred it to a flash drive to enter it in the laptop in my cab later. After that, I undressed and went to bed. I didn't sleep well at all. I dreamt about Virginia, and a faceless girl named Rachel fucking my Katia, while I sat in a chair, bound and gagged.

I woke up about nine the next morning, to the smell of bacon cooking. Wondering, I threw on cutoffs and a tee shirt, and went downstairs.

"Well, hey, sleepyhead," Virginia said as I stepped off the bottom rung of the staircase, to see her frying bacon in a skillet. "I looked in on you while you were sleeping. I hope you don't mind me poking my nose in. You looked so cute - you were all tangled up in your sheets, and your hair was all mussed up, like a little girl. Uhh, it's still all mussed up," she said, smiling prettily. "Oh, you can see I found the bacon, and there's coffee brewing, too."

I felt a little ashamed at her apologizing about 'looking in on me.' I'd done a lot more than that last night. "You didn't have to do that," I said, although it smelled mighty good. The bacon I mean....though the other was so nice, too.

"Oh, I don't mind. I used to cook for Mike, and he was an Ass Hole. I really like you, so it's the least I could do." That made sense. I sat down at the pine dinette table in the kitchen.

"Would you like eggs, too?" Virginia asked. "I held off on those, cuz I didn't know when you'd be up, and they don't hold up so well."

"Okay, sure," I said. "Three eggs, scrambled?" Virginia nodded and smiled, and poured me a cup of coffee.

"Here, while you wait, this'll help you wake up some." She set the cup in front of me. It was perfect, and of course, black, no sugar.

"You remembered," I said, smiling sleepily. To my utter shock, Virginia then leaned down and kissed me on my cheek.

"I'll never forget," she whispered, her deep brown eyes locked on mine, her hand resting lightly on my shoulder, and a delicious shiver ran through me.

"I know I won't either," I said. Virginia got misty-eyed. Then I said, "Two amaretto creamers, three sugars." Virginia mock-smacked my shoulder.

"You know what I meant," she said. "You rescued me. You're kind of my knight in shining armor, Linda."

"I think I'm a knight with armor that's a little rusty, Virginia...gettin' old," I said, in my usual clumsy way, not knowing how to express my growing love for the beautiful young girl.

Virginia looked at me sternly, eyes fierce now, not soft. "You stop bad mouthing yourself, Linda. You're quite attractive, and you're not old at all. I bet thousands of women would like to get to know you....well, you know. Speaking of which, what do you do for entertainment around here? You said you had a few days off, maybe you could show me the town?"

"Well, I sometimes go to Downtown Fort Smith," I said. "There's tons of exotic little shops and cafes....well, exotic for Arkansas, anyway." Virginia's eyebrows rose.

"Tons of shops? Oh, honey, I am THERE! Can we go? Do you have the time?"

"Sure," I said. "I'm basically free the next couple of days, why don't we have some fun together?" Although I hadn't meant itthatway, apparently Virginia interpreted my comment in a sexy way, and her cheeks colored. It made me feel pretty good that I got to her, a little bit. I'm usually behind the curve when it comes to double meanings.

"I think I'd like that," she said throatily. Wow!

Virginia got my breakfast together, and I ate like a starving wolf, as my father used to say. Virginia beamed as I went through it like a tornado through a trailer park, and really grinned when I complimented her cooking profusely. She took my hand in hers.

"I enjoyed cooking for you, really," she said. "It's nice to cook for an appreciative person."

"Would you like to meet my kids?" I asked, smiling. Virginia looked confused.

"Uh, Bruiser, Polly and Sneezer," I said. "They're over at Miz Smith's." Virginia made an O with her mouth.

"I'd love to," she said. I ran upstairs and freshened up, tamed my unruly hair, and put on a pair of jeans and a work shirt, socks and sneakers, and returned to the kitchen.

"It's just down the street, we can take the jeep," I said. I had a red 08 Jeep Wrangler that served as my vehicle of choice when I was at home.

"We're not taking the truck?" Virginia asked. "Thank goodness. It's comfy, but it's SO businesslike," she said.

"Well, it IS my office, " I said. "Plus, if we took it downtown, it would be tough to park outside those antique stores." Virginia nodded.

"Then there's the whole 'getting hung up on the traffic lights thing, too," she said soberly, continuing the joke. I grinned back at her as we got in to the Jeep at the side of the house.

I peeled out, spraying some gravel in the air. "Wow, this feels like a skateboard after traveling in your truck," she said, wonderingly. We went about a half mile down the road to Miz Smith's old clapboard bungalow, and pulled into her driveway. Bruiser and Polly, my Golden Retrievers, came bounding out, and nearly bowled over Virginia. They danced around us, and after getting some pats on the head from me, immediately paid all their attention to Virginia, anxious to meet this new woman in my life.

I saw Miz Smith hold open the screen door, and Sneezer regally strolled out, tail held high, and galloped toward me in her cat like way, eventually twining around my feet. She paid no mind to Virginia. I picked her up (Sneezer, not Virginia) and cooed over her. She really demands personal attention.

"Thanks, Miz Smith," I yelled to the seventy-ish black woman standing on her porch, smiling our way.

"My pleasure, Linda," she yelled back. "That your new girl friend?" she yelled, only slightly louder. Both Virginia and I immediately colored, our cheeks bright red.

"No, just a passenger," I yelled back, with a shrug to Virginia.

"Uh huh," Miz Smith responded, not believing me. "We're all just passengers in God's Great Ark, girl," she said. To listen to her, you'd think she was some country rube, and miss the fact that she was retired from the CIA, where she'd apparently been some kind of intelligence analyst. There was also a neighborhood rumor that she'd had something to do with the ouster of Idi Amin, the late Ugandan dictator.

Waving goodbye to Miz Smith, the five of us jammed into the Jeep, Bruiser and Polly filling the back, Virginia in the passenger seat, and we drove back to the house.

Virginia said, "You don't mind if I pet your pussy do you?" and I almost hit a tree, as she grinned evilly next to me, stroking a very content and purring Sneezer in my lap. When we got inside, I set out food and water for the three of them, and then Virginia and I prepared to go out.

"Hey, maybe we could celebrate something or other on the town tonight? What about that bar you mentioned," Virginia said. I looked at her, thinking about my response.

12