Willing Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As director, I found myself handling all sorts of things back stage, including fetching things for the actors. I guess it's a little different on Broadway, or for that matter, Off-Broadway. I got a note from Samantha, via one of the extras, that she needed a bottle of water in her dressing room, as her throat was 'a little sore.' A sore throat in a key player can be fatal in a stage production, what with the need for them to project their voices.

I hustled back to her dressing room, really, just a little closed off cubicle. I was stunned to see her reclining back on her chair, with her legs up, and somebody under her voluminous period dress, doing something, which it gradually occurred to me, was eating her pussy. Samantha's blouse was open, and her full breasts and nipples exposed. Even in my shock, I had to admire their beauty, really quite magnificent. I was slow to react - I had never actually seen such a thing, though I had, from time to time, read passages in fiction which had briefly described such things, and I confess, I lingered over those passages, and even thought about them later, when my husband was busy trying to please me.

"Oh, my," Samantha cried, in the most dramatic, unconvincing way. "I didn't expect you NOW!" She moved to rearrange herself, again, rather unconvincingly, and the person under her skirt backed out. I was very surprised to see that it was Amy. Of course, she was dressed in black jeans and a tee shirt, typical for stage hands - I had thought it was one of the males in the crew.

I knew Amy, she was one of my students the previous semester. A sweet girl-"

She smiled at Amy and kissed her.

"-but I had no idea she was interested in other girls, though thinking back, in class she was definitely tomboyish - look at me, calling my lover 'tomboyish.' "

Brenda smiled at her own naivete.

"Well, it was a little embarrassing, but definitely exciting. I felt a strange excitement in a part of my body where I'd never actually felt such a thing. You can guess what that might be! Amy mumbled a few things, the funniest was, 'Hello, Professor Cartwright.'"

"Umm, hello Amy," I said, not knowing how else to respond. Amy said something about having to see to the curtain drops for Act 2, and backed out. I noticed her wiping her cheeks with the back of her hand, and wondered what she was wiping off, until I figured it out. I felt as though I were a slow learner sitting in Honors class. Sex hadn't been a big part of my marriage, or my social life before marrying. Really, I could take it or leave it, fucking a man wasn't that exciting.

"Ohh, Professor, I'm so sorry," Samantha said. "I don't know how to explain it," she said. "I think there's something wrong with me..."

"Wrong?" I asked her. I was still all at sea, picturing Amy's face so close to Samantha's vagina.

"Yes, look," Samantha said. She released the clip holding her skirt and petticoats on, and they draped themselves over the chair as she stood, her entire lower body instantly naked.

"Samantha, where are your panties...why did you do that?" I asked her, confused.

"Look," Samantha said, then stepped closer to me, took my hand, and pressed it to her vagina. Remotely, I remember thinking that grammatically she would have been more accurate in saying 'feel this,' rather than 'look,' but that thought fled rather quickly.

Amy giggled next to her. I looked at Virginia. She looked highly entertained.

"Oh, Professor Cartwright....may I call you Brenda....I don't understand why I'm so wet, and hot...do you?" Her eyes bored into mine, her lips approached my cheek. I didn't quite understand what was going on, but I could feel an exciting glow rising in my chest, up toward my face. It wasn't embarrassment, but sexual excitement I was feeling. I'd barely ever touched my own vagina...my pussy, and certainly never that of another girl.

Her lips came closer to my cheek, my hand still on her pussy, and I realized I would let her kiss me, and that her hand was no longer holding my hand against her pussy, which most certainly WAS both hot and wet. My hand was just staying there of its own accord. I noticed a beckoning scent filling the small room, and I realized it was Samantha's pussy giving off an excited fragrance of feminine sexuality. I then felt a distinct itch in my own pussy.

Then her warm, soft lips touched me, completing an electrical circuit, and I felt powerless when her lips removed themselves from contact with my cheek, then touched back down on my lips. It was like an instant revelation to me. I had been married for six years to a wonderful man who had made love to me dozens of times over that span..."

Virginia and I looked at each other, I could see Virginia doing the math in her head, then we both looked to Amy. She shrugged and grinned.

"...and never once had I felt with him the excitement I felt from a beautiful girl merely kissing me on the lips. I felt my breathing increase, become shallower. My breasts were heaving, my nipples becoming hard, and then I felt a strange tickle at my pussy, and to my shock, I realized I was becoming wet there.

When Samantha brought her hand down between my legs and began hitching up my knee length wool skirt, I felt powerless to stop her - no, that's a cop out - I didn't WANT to stop her, I even spread my stance a little, realizing that her fingers were going to be at my pussy any second. The back of her hand as it rode up my inner thigh, her fingers busy on the fabric, felt like a soothing massage building the anticipation inside my clitoris. For once I could pin down EXACTLY where that maddening pressure was, my clitoris, that never before seen (in my life, anyway) pearl of pleasure between my legs.

I felt my arms go around Samantha's neck, I badly wanted to feel a female, with her inner sexual wisdom, in my arms, to smell the fragrance of a woman's body, to feel HER touching and stimulating me. I was approaching a near volcanic level as she expertly brought me higher and higher, from prim, married woman to eager sapphic initiate.

Samantha's other hand went to my breasts, her hand outside of my thin blouse, but I could feel it burn my skin with sexual, lust-filled promise as though I were naked, no blouse or bra to stop her from making me cum. I don't know how she knew, maybe it was just chance, but my breasts have always been very sensitive. On the few occasions when I'd masturbated as a single girl (something I'd NEVER done as a married woman), my breasts had played a very prominent role, as my fingers kneaded and caressed them.

Then her fingers reached my pussy, brushing against it through my panties.

"Mmm, your little pussy is wet," Samantha moaned into my ear, her lips now on my ear. "Its making your panties wet....I'd LOVE to lick your sweet little slit," she sighed, her warm breath racing over my ear lobe.

I started panting, needing just the slightest little push to cum explosively, to ascend to lustful, lesbian heaven, to realize that all I could ever want, all I could desire, would be to immerse myself in naked, writhing female bodies, licking, sucking, filling sweet, tight, wet holes, and having my holes ceaselessly filled by strong women and girls.

Suddenly, Amy swung open the door. "Jesus Christ, Samantha, your scene's up in 30 seconds!"

Samantha became a blurry whir as she threw me off, reattached her clothes, and rushed off to do her soliloquy, the one scene she didn't have to share with anyone else. Say what you will about Samantha, she could really focus when it came to her star turn!

So, there I was, all ready to fuck, and she'd left me in the lurch.

That was when I saw Amy close the door behind her, with just the two of us in the close confines of Samantha's dressing room. Amy didn't say a word, she stepped over to me, inclining her face to mine, obviously to bring her lips to mine, to kiss, to join me orally with another ripe, ready, lusty and beautiful young college student.

I had no hesitation....my clit wouldn't have let me do anything else, anxious as it was to explode for the first time. I put my arms around Amy's neck, easily allowing her to replace Samantha as the woman who would fuck me and bring me to my first lesbian orgasm. To be fair, I would have spread my legs for any woman who entered at that moment, who was so inclined to take me."

"It was MY good luck that it was my beautiful Amy," Brenda said, looking at the raven-tressed girl with the short hair sitting next to her.

Virginia sighed. "Aww," she said. Amy looked rather proud.

So Amy pressed me against the wall of the cubicle, and knelt before me, slowly lifting up my skirt, to gaze hungrily at my panty clad pussy, said Brenda as she continued with her story.

"How beautiful you are," Amy said, as she pushed the hem of my skirt into my paralyzed fingers. She just expected that I would be an accomplice in her understudy seduction, the star player having fled the scene. And she was right. I was powerless to stop her from doing whatever she wanted to do to my sex-starved body, humming with need for her like a tuning fork.

And I would have done to her anything she wanted me to....and I did.

Amy traced her fingers lightly over my inner thighs, my sighs and gasps of pleasure sweet musical accompaniment to the pleasure she was bringing my highly strung body. When she began to trace her warm, soft lips over those same places, I quivered with the beginnings of what would be dozens of orgasms. It was as though they had been accumulating in me all my adult and adolescent life, and Amy was the ultimate key to loosing them.

I felt her hot breath on the crotch of my panties, then the flick of her tongue on the damp fabric, as streams of multi-colored electricity coursed straight from my pussy into my brain. Amy pressed her lips on my pussy, as I cursed my panties for their obstruction. I reached down and pulled them down off my ass and hips, the soft, wet fabric gathering in a knot at the top of my thighs, just under my curved ass globes.

Amy reached around my hips, her fingers lightly caressing, then squeezing my sensitive bottom, ass cheeks quivering under her warm, strong feminine touch. "Uhh, kiss me there," I moaned, my darkest sexual thoughts from my repressed youth coming back to wash through my imagination. "Lick me, tease my holes with your sweet lips."

Amy didn't disappoint me. She licked the crease between my thighs and pubic area, millimeters away from placing her mouth on my pussy, as it dripped with desire. Then, after preparing the way so wetly, she dipped her rough tongue between my silky and wetly gleaming labia, fucking me with her mouth, lapping up my copious love cream. Her tongue fucking in and out of my highly tuned cunt, brought me to cum after cum, my hips rocking with intense pleasure, my fingers curling through her short hair, as I humped myself onto her face, avid to eat my feminine center.

Amy's lips fastening over my unhooded, unprotected clit, brought me to a massive orgasm, and I produced a scream of pleasure that was surely heard in Little Rock, if not in the audience watching the night's play. I could only imagine the secret thoughts of each woman in that audience, at the pleasure some unknown female was experiencing and voicing, and had I the ability, I would at that moment have gladly licked and kissed the pussies and ass holes of each of them, the thought of hundreds more female slits hot and wet for me bringing me to a second crashing orgasm in a matter of seconds.

"My god," I exclaimed. Amy laughed.

"It's all true," she said. "And imagine Samantha's frustration at that point. She had to hear it, on stage."

Virginia and I both squirmed in our seats, but were enjoying ourselves greatly.

"So, I shook and quivered and nearly crushed poor Amy's head as I tried to shove it up my cunt," Brenda laughed, continuing again her story.

Of course, I was exhausted, part of my rampant desire for another woman sated. But not all of it!

I urged Amy to her feet, and framing her sweet face in my hands, brought her lips to mine, savoring the hot, moist smell of a woman's pussy juices - MY pussy juices - that coated her face and neck so abundantly. I thrust my tongue into her mouth, over her incredibly, wonderfully soft lips, lapping up her saliva, my cum, whatever fluids she wished to bestow on me. Later, we would discover other fluids of ours we could enjoy together, but this is the story of my first time, no?

Amy didn't particularly need much by way of encouragement. You see, she had been secretly in love with me ever since the previous semester, and, suspecting what even I did not suspect, had arranged the entire affair - the note supposedly from Samantha for ME to bring water, her timely seduction of Samantha, not for Samantha's sake, but rather to bait ME, the overall timing so that Samantha could not possibly consummate her subsequent seduction of me.....well, you can see how a woman that devious and brilliant rarely comes along, and you must grab her while you can!

"Incredible," I murmured to myself.

"Indeed," agreed Brenda.

So, I took the lead for once. I broke our sweet, sweet kiss, Amy's moist mouth reluctantly removed from its communion with mine, and began unbuttoning her black jeans. Brass rivet loose, zipper pulled down, stripped off her hips, to the floor, kicked off to some far corner, faded khaki tee shirt pulled over her head, cast away to join jeans - just like that, my dream girl was naked.

Pushed back onto dressing table top, stage makeup bottles scattered everywhere, on her back, lifting her slim thighs and legs up, up, and up!

I had my naked, sweet young seductress just where I imagine she wanted to be - compliant, submissive and available for me to take, in any manner I chose. She willingly and eagerly held her thighs to her breasts, her ripe, ready and as yet ignored pussy opening its small, tight flower-like self to me. I knelt between her slim, pale thighs, marveling at the utter beauty we women carry around with us, but must hide from others, the small, slight, pink, red and purple Orchid of Pleasure, glossy and glistening as though with the morning dew, smelling of the most intoxicating fragrance humankind could ever conceive.

I leaned forward, inhaling the pleasant aroma of her excited, sweet vagina, her fresh, young body demurely abundant with the pleasures of womanly cream. Trickles of her fluid traveling from the bottom of her slit, to be discovered by my questing mouth later on the way to her other feminine treasures.

I lapped at her hole, my first taste of another woman's pussy, of the heart of her sex. I marveled, and salivated at the slick smoothness of her small labia, almost childlike in dimension, but quickly swelling as Amy realized that her deepest desires of lust and womanly sex would soon be realized. Heat from those small lips, guarding an even smaller opening.

I imagined that her vagina, so small and delicate, would be damaged irreparably by a man's crude thrusts, but that a woman's tongue would tease and please it perfectly. I dreamed that Amy's pussy, in short, was the first created by our Creator for the touch only of another woman. I would respect that divine provenance, by worshiping her there.

"Such a sweet, beautiful pussy you have, Amy," I whispered. "I would love to spend eternity licking and kissing you to madness. Shall I?" I asked.

She groaned. "Fuck me, Professor Cartwright. Make me cum, I want to cum on your face, and your thrusting fingers, and on your naked body," she whispered. I couldn't wait any longer, I lapped at her thick wetness, the taste of her female cream both salty and musky on my tongue. I lewdly kissed her labia as though they were her lips, rapidly thrusting my tongue in her, her tightness, and silky heat there was heaven-like.

I brought my fingers to her clit, circling her emerging pink nubbin with my forefinger, slowly at first, then faster, increasing the slight pressure, her hips tensing as her anticipation of abrupt release built inside her.

"Unnnh," Amy moaned. "Oh god, yes, fuck me with your sweet tongue, baby, ohh, your finger is driving me fucking CRAZY! Uhh, yeah, that's it....so good..Ummmm, yessss, I'm cumming, cumming, cumming, YES YESSSS!! Her thighs squeezed together reflexively as Amy spasmed, my tongue inside her, her hands vainly trying to reach me to press my face harder into her opening, gushing as it was with her fluid.

I lapped gently at her as she came down from her orgasmic high, the sexual tension visibly leaving her body, muscles relaxing, small satisfied sounds from her throat. Then I pushed her legs towards her breasts a little further, and lightly licked her small, pink ass hole, tightly puckered and full of so many promises of future pleasure for us both.

I heard Amy's voice, still shaky from her orgasm. "Baby, please don't get started on my ass hole HERE. We're liable to get arrested if you do...."

"And that was both my first time, and how Amy and I got together," Brenda said to the three of us at the table. "My divorce followed a year later, and Amy and I have never looked back."

"Wow, that's a great story," I said. Virginia nodded her agreement.

"Would you like to hear MY first time?" Amy asked, shyly.

"Sure," Virginia and I said in unison, and probably a little too loudly. Brenda and Amy laughed.

"Okay," Amy said, beginning her story.

I realized early on, that I was a lesbian. I used to dream, for years, of hugging and kissing other girls and women, but I had NO idea of the actual mechanics of how girls "did it." As a result, it

wasn't until Orientation week at Webster University that I got clued in, ie, lost my virginity to another girl. Make that, 'girls.'

Orientation is held during the summer, before Freshman year, when the campus is pretty much deserted. The intent is simply to familiarize the young freshmen with the campus, so that they'll be comfortable when they come back for the real stress of classes. It's also an opportunity to start making college friendships, some of which may last a lifetime.

Because the campus is deserted, it's possible to wander off and not be disturbed by anybody, but every freshman orientation group of thirty or so, is assigned a group leader overall, and each freshman has a 'Personal Buddy' who can 'take them under their wing,' and answer any and every question.

Our group leader for this orientation group in July was Melissa Perkins, a junior, and my Personal Buddy was Elly Samuels, a sophomore. Orientation lasts three days, so there's plenty of opportunity to interact, especially with your Personal Buddy. You're assigned to room for the three days with your Personal Buddy, to get a sampling of dorm life.

I found Elly to be really cute and friendly, and a natural attraction seemed to form between us. She had long, blonde hair, blue eyes, a cute face, and an athlete's body, tall and slim. She played softball for the school, and she spent the whole orientation wearing hiking shorts and a softball jersey. Melissa, on the other hand, was red-haired, with long, curly hair, big green eyes that looked even bigger behind the thick glasses she wore, and dressed very conservatively, in a long skirt and long-sleeved blouse.

Webster seemed to be a big improvement over my religious-based high school, which was pretty rigid, and homophobic. I got little vibes off Elly that maybe she could like girls too, but I had zero experience with gaydar, and I was terrified that I'd make a mistake if I said too much.