Willing Slave Ch. 1

Story Info
Couple explores their fantasies of Dominance & submission.
1.1k words
3.91
52.5k
2
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/21/2022
Created 06/16/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first submission (no pun intended). Look for parts 2-4 and let me know what you think.

* * * * *

It had felt like a big risk. He wasn't sure how she would react. Would she be disgusted and turned off, or would she find it a fun diversion to reinvigorate their sex life? He had spent a long time in the adult section of the video store trying to find just the right one, sexy enough to titillate, but not too raunchy. Finally, he found one with a collection of short vignettes: one about a Victorian gentleman and a kitchen maid set in an old European manor, another about a woman who treats her mechanic to her charms in the back office of his garage, and a third about a woman who catches her neighbor spying on her and turns him into her "boy-toy", having him pleasure her while never returning the favor, but allowing him to relieve himself while she watched. It seemed like a good mix that might intrigue and ignite some part of her libido.

It was with a dry mouth and a shaky hand that he pushed "PLAY" on the remote control after they got into bed together. He lay quiet while the movie began to play, wondering what she was thinking. When the title came up, she looked at him out of the corner of her eye, but didn't say a thing and then returned to watching the television. During the first vignette when the young kitchen maid kneeled in front of her employer and began to suck his penis, he felt her hand reach over and gently stroke his semi-hard erection. The film was having the intended effect. By the time the credits rolled, they were making passionate, sweaty, skin-slapping love with her groaning "yes!" to his every stroke until he unloaded his release into her.

Afterwards, they lay in post-coital repose, he stroking her hair and running his hands down the length of her back, her skin cool in the night air. As they whispered about the video, she admitted that she had been very aroused by it and that she loved that playful, adventurous side of him that would take that risk. Asking her what she liked most about it, she said she got turned on by the last story, the one about the dominating woman and her male plaything. Interestingly, though, not because she harbored fantasies of being in control of a "willing slave" but, quite the opposite, she had dreamt of being helpless herself, unable to control the situation and not responsible for her actions, the ultimate freedom through discipline.

This response, quite unexpected, sent his mind reeling. For the next several days he luxuriated in fantasies of leather collars and satin ropes, playful spanking and tickling, of unbridled pleasure. Then, he devised a plan to take their new found fantasy to the next level. He sent her an e-mail at work, where he knew she would read it, that said simply:

"Clear your calendar for this weekend and your mind of any preconceived notions. Starting Friday night when you arrive home I am in complete control of your destiny.

Your Master."

When she read it she was confused, questioning and curious. Arriving at home, he avoided any discussion of the mysterious message, saying only that she'd have to wait and see. Now it was HER mind that reeled. What would he do to her? Tie her up? Blindfold her? Would he "force" her to do things against her will? By the end of the week, she was giddy with anticipation. At the end of the interminable day she rushed home with wonder of what was in store.

After a delightful meal accompanied by champagne, he invited her to a restful and refreshing bath, the bubbles giving off the scent of her favorite bath oil. As he gently soaped and scrubbed her back and shoulders, she said, "Gee, this being a love slave isn't so bad. I could get used to this." He just smiled and said nothing in return.

They retired to the bed, she still naked from the bath. As they embraced, he kissed her along her neck and under her chin. This always got her juices flowing. She reached for his cock but he grabbed her hand and stopped her. "I did not give you permission to touch me like that," he snapped at her in a voice that was almost too stern. "Because you are just being initiated, I will let that first transgression go unpunished. I'm sure you are grateful for my leniency."

"Yes," she replied, trying desperately to keep from laughing. She hesitatingly added the word "Master". It sounded strange, but now the tone was set. She knew that he was in charge.

He stroked her breasts and ran his thumb over her nipples until they responded. He slid his hand down over her belly and into the tuft of hair below her navel. He wormed his middle finger between her legs and found her moist to the touch. "Hmm, I see my slave is ready for the weekend. This is good." He found her clitoris with his finger and began to gently circle it while it engorged with blood. Not allowed to touch him in return, she lay back, closed her eyes, and opened her legs a little. She began to move her hips against the rhythm of his finger.

All of a sudden he kissed her on the cheek and removed his hand from her crotch. "Good night, sweet slave. I hope you enjoy this weekend as much as I'm going to." And with that, he rolled away from her. What?! She was shocked. Was he just going to leave her hanging? Her attempts to entice him back were rebuked. There was nothing else to do. She waited until she could hear the slow, rhythmic breathing of his sleep. Reaching down to the cleft between her legs, she began to massage herself, planning to finish what he had started.

She circled her clit, slowly at first, then faster as her orgasm began to build. She dipped her finger into the folds of her pussy to moisten them before returning her attentions to her clitoris. Just as her climax began to rise, she felt his hand grab her wrist. She froze. "Did I give you permission to come? Have you forgotten who's in charge here? Now be a good girl and go to sleep." His voice was calm but clear. She retreated her hand and apologized, "I'm sorry, Master, it's just that you made me so hot ..." But he ignored her pleading. Eventually, she rolled over and fell into a fitful sleep.

* * * * *

To Be Continued...