Willing Subject Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashley took his hands and led them onto her breasts. Then she just enjoyed the feel of his fingers caressing her skin, skimming across her nipples and squeezing them gently. They kissed, using only their lips.

"Lick me, Dan. Take them in your mouth."

Dan leaned down and ran his tongue over one of Ashley's pink nipples. Then the other. She moaned when he opened his mouth and sucked on a breast. His tongue began to work more feverishly on the nipple as he pushed the breast up with his hand.

Ashley clutched at his cock through his trunks. It was very hard, very long. She rubbed it against his lower stomach with her hand, then pressed her own body against his.

After one long, sensuous kiss, Ashley sank down to her knees. She pulled Dan's trunks down his legs and over his feet. Using one hand to hold his cock in place, Ashley began to slide her tongue up and down the shaft.

It wasn't overly thick, but that didn't prevent Ashley from giving Dan's cock her total attention. She held it tightly between her lips and pulled it deep into her mouth. The tip was warm and moist. Precum quickly covered Ashley's tongue.

She put her hands on the ass she had desperately wanted to see not too long ago and pulled him closer. Dan fucked Ashley's mouth with urgent thrusts.

"Oh, God. Ashley. No."

She wasn't about to stop. Ashley wanted to taste this man's cum, have it shoot onto her face and chest. He wasn't getting away now.

Dan struggled with the knowledge he was about to cum. But Ashley's hand at the base of his cock and her mouth and tongue over the rest prevented him from doing anything about it.

"I'm going...to...cum," he stuttered.

Ashley sucked harder and faster.

"Ahhh," Dan cried out.

Ashley didn't quite pull him out in time to catch the entirety of his first splash on her face. It hit her tongue, lips and chin with a sudden splatter. Then she pointed it at her neck and chest. Another spurt. Then at her breasts. A third and fourth spray coated them.

Dan grunted while Ashley continued to stroke him, cum dripping over her fingers and wrist.

"OK. OK," he said hoarsely.

Ashley looked up with a devilish grin. In the lights of the studio every drop of Dan's cum shimmered on her body. "Wow. That was good."

"Are we done?" John asked from the couch.

Everybody laughed and a towel was retrieved for Ashley. His yearbook idea was a decent one after all, John thought to himself.

12