Willing Submission to a Dickgirl Ch. 01

Story Info
A man obsessed with chicks with dicks finally gets the girl.
2.4k words
4.5
116.1k
176

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/26/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note to the reader: This story takes place in a futuristic world where body modifications and high technology are common place. Because of this, there are a subset of women who choose to have male genitalia attached to their bodies. These cocks and balls can be, and often are, much larger than natural male genitalia. So if you are not interested in futanari/shemale/dickgirl on male action, men getting fucked in the ass, or chastity themes, then this story is not for you. There will be femdom and chastity themes, so be advised. Additionally, this story is a quick piece of smut. If you came for high quality writing or character development, you may want to consider another story.

*

I had had my eyes on her for a long time, Elizabeth. She worked for a financial firm in the same skyscraper as I, and so we often crossed paths in the elevator or when entering and exiting the building. I was just a lowly salesman for a small sales firm, and so she was far more wealthy than I. It was obvious by where she worked and how she dressed. She wore tight skirts made either of leather (white, red, black, you name it) or a tight suit. She was a beautiful blond with her hair often tied back in a ponytail or tight bun. Her full lips often sported dark red lipstick and her high cheekbones seemed to accentuate her feminine face. Not to mention that her rack was terrific. She must have been a D cup at least, but I have never been too good at determining cup size. But despite all of this, that wasn't why I was attracted to her.

For the longest time, I have fantasized about chicks with dicks. Whether it be shemales or futanari, I had always wanted a girl cock to take control of my ass and make me cum from a thick meat rod entering my back door. The reason I was so attracted to Elizabeth was because, with the tight skirts that she so often wore, I could see the bulge of a thick cock framed by her wide hips. She had almost certainly used her wealth to get a body mod and add a cock to her petite feminine frame. As embarrassing as it was to admit, I wanted to be her bitch. I wanted that classy woman's cock buried in my ass. Despite all of my admiration of her, I had never spotted a ring on her finger, so I took my chance.

It was at a bar on a late Friday night. It was happenstance that we met there, but I would have recognized her face anywhere. I was drunk enough to muster the courage, and she seemed drunk enough to be approachable, so I approached her.

"Hello, miss." I said as I walked up to the bar where she was sitting. "I hope I'm not intruding, but my name is Aaron. I've seen you around, I think we work at the same building?"

"Hello Aaron!" She said, giving me a winning smile that seemed to light up her whole face. "and you're not intruding at all. I do remember your face, but I don't think we've ever been introduced. My name is Elizabeth."

"Its wonderful to officially meet you, Elizabeth" I said, trying to get through what I wanted to say before I lost my nerve. "This is very bold of me to say, but I'm just drunk enough to say it. I have admired you from a far for a long time now. I know what you have between your legs, and I want it in me. I want you to fuck me Elizabeth. What do you say?"

She was quite visibly taken aback by this, but she didn't seem too displeased.

"Well... uh... Let me think." Elizabeth was blushing deeply, but the fact that she hadn't left already was encouraging.

Aaron's choice of being so upfront with her was incredibly risky, but he had decided to rip the bandaid off as quickly as possible. If she was as kinky and horny as him, it would work out. If she wasn't, then it wouldn't work out anyway, so no harm done.

"Okay, Aaron. Here's my answer," she said, meeting his eyes with a mischievous gaze. "You come home with me right now and we see if you really want to take what's between my legs."

"You've got yourself a deal," I said, smiling.

Her place was incredible. Apparently all that money allowed her to afford a wonderful downtown apartment. She had tall glass windows across her two story apartment with a spacious living room. I didn't get much time to appreciate it though, because she led me directly to the bedroom. I could tell that she was quite drunk at this point.

"Take your clothes off," She said, pushing me onto her giant bed with satin sheets.

I did as she told me and disrobed quickly. She was wearing a dress and quickly slipped out of it. Her breasts where huge and glorious in her lacy bra. Her panties barely contained the huge bulge of her cock. I couldn't tell how large it was from this perspective, but she was certainly bigger than I. She didn't take off her bra, but she let her cock slip from its barely restrictive covering and flop down against her thigh. Even flaccid it was huge, probably bigger than my erect cock. I began to fear that that monster of a phallus would destroy my asshole when she decided to use it on me. However, even with those thoughts my cock was still rapidly approaching full mast at the sight of her.

"First things first," she said, sauntering over to me on the bed. "You're going to suck my cock. Show me that you really want it. You're going to blow me until I cum, and you're going to eat every last drop of it. Got that, boy?"

"Yes, ma'am!" I said. I was really digging this domineering display that she was putting on.

I moved to the edge of the bed so that I could reach her cock. I reached my hand out and gripped her balls. They were huge and clean shaven. In fact, every part of her was clean shaven down by her nether regions. It actually made me feel a little self conscious that I was unshaven.

Her cock was slowly beginning to stiffen on its own, but I didn't wait. I sucked her flaccid, uncircumcised cock into my greedy mouth and began to suck on it. Her soft, meaty rod was a mouthful and it tasted of sweat and something else. So this is what I cock tastes like, I thought to myself. I actually kind of like it. My ministrations had her stiffening very rapidly now, and before I knew it she was fully erect. She was so large that most of her cock had been forced from my mouth. I wanted so badly to be able to deep throat that massive fuck log between this gorgeous woman's legs, but for now I would have to be satisfied with sucking her tip. I recalled everything that I could about the blowjobs that I had received in my life so that I could figure out how to do it on her. I must have been doing something right because she soon began to moan and precum leaked from her slit. I greedily lapped it up. I had never tasted cum before: it was slimy and salty and musty. Objectively it didn't taste good, but I wanted more of it. I wanted to guzzle that thick, white fluid from her cock. My cock stiffened even more from knowing that I would be drinking her entire load tonight.

I moved the hand that was gripping her balls down between her legs, searching for the vagina that I knew would be there.

"Hey now," She said through her moans when I had finally found her sopping wet pussy. "That's cheating. You can't do that."

She made no moves to stop me, but I respected the rules of our little game and withdrew my hand back to her heavy ball sack.

I wasn't the best at giving blowjobs, but after several minutes her hips began to buck and she shot her girly load right into my mouth. As I had expected from seeing the size of her cock and balls, she came more than I could hope to in a week. The thick ropes of cum that she shot into the back of my throat hit with such strength that I had to physically stop myself from gagging. The pressure was so great that I couldn't swallow it all in time, and her thick white goo shot out of my mouth and plastered her cock and hips, as well as dribble down my chin. With this much cum, I got a better taste of it. While it was salty, it was also a little bit sweet in a weird kind of way. I could certainly taste the protein in it. When she was finally done with her geyser of semen and I had swallowed all I could, I let her softening cock slip from my mouth. Without waiting, I dutifully began to lap up all of the cum that had spilled out during the torrent. She observed me clean up with a flush on her face. The look of lust and satisfaction that she graced me with made me feel as though I could be satisfied doing this for the rest of my life.

"Well, you passed the first part with flying colors," She said when I was done cleaning her with my mouth. "You are clearly very willing and desperately want my cock. Now let's see if you'll actually be able to cum from your ass alone."

She gently laid me back on the bed. My cock was harder than it had ever been in my life, and even so I was able to catch a glimpse of my rock hard dick in contrast to her softening fuck pole, and I realized that I was probably not even half her size. She lifted my legs into the air and fully exposed my asshole. Again I was self conscious about my body, but she showed no signs of disgust, and I was so horny that I would have let her do anything she wanted to me. She pulled out a bottle of lube from under the bed and squirted some onto her fingers. With one hand she gripped my balls tightly, and with the other she inserted two fingers past my anal sphincter. I gasped at the intrusion. I had played with my own ass using plugs before, but I had never had another human put their fingers up there in a sexual way before. She slowly worked her two fingers up into my ass until they hit the knuckle. At that point, she began to gently pull on my testicles and feel around inside my rectum. She quickly found what she was looking for and began to massage me. It felt amazing. It felt kind of like penile stimulation, but from the other side, and without having my cock touched at all. She began to smile when I moaned from the pleasure of the prostate massage.

"Do you like that?" She asked, with a smirk.

"Oh god yes! I'm so hard for you. I want you to take control of my ass!"

"Gladly!"

With that she increased the pressure against my prostate, tugged on my balls a little harder, and increased the speed of her massage. I was in heaven. Before I even knew what was happening, my cock erupted in an orgasm, showering my stomach in my own cum. It felt different than usual. It was deeper and not quite as intense as normal, but it throbbed within me and seemed to last far longer than any orgasm I was used to. In fact, it kept going and going until she extracted her fingers from within me. I felt as though I could go again right away, but my once rock-hard cock was now beginning to shrink.

"Wow, you really do like it up the butt," She said, standing up.

"That was amazing, nobody has ever made me feel like that before."

"Well, you certainly passed both tests, are you sure that you want me to fuck you in the ass? I am quite large."

"Yes, I am one hundred percent sure that I want you to fuck my ass with your massive dick. But, just out of curiosity, how big are you?"

"Just over a foot, 12.5 inches. But don't worry, I'm not going to fuck your ass tonight. You're much too tight. Instead," She lifted a steel briefcase out from under her bed and popped it open. I was still on my back, not wanting the cum to fall off onto her bed, so I couldn't see what was inside. She brought out an item that I knew from some of the weirder porn that I watched. It was a steel chastity cage.

"In this case are seven butt plugs and an enema kit. I'm going to put this chastity cage on you for one week. During that time, you will keep one of these plugs in you at all time, only taking them out to take care of business or to swap them out. The plugs are of incrementing sizes. Each day you will put a bigger plug in. By the end of the week, you should be stretched enough to handle my cock. Then we'll fuck and I'll take the cage off after. The cage should help you to orgasm from anal sex. I won't be able to hit your prostate as well with my cock. Is this what you want?"

"Yes, I want this," I said without hesitation. In fact, this was my biggest fantasy come to life. I wanted to cum from my ass. I wanted this beautiful dick girl to turn my back door into a boy pussy. I couldn't believe how lucky I was to find this woman.

She bent down over my cock to put the cage on, but saw that my cock was getting hard again from her explanation. Without a word she gently slapped my testicles. The pain was enough to shrink my cock again, and she locked it into the cold, metal cage. The key that she used was on a thin metal chain, and she slipped it around her neck like a necklace.

"For the next week, I am your keyholder. We'll meet back here in exactly seven days. Make sure that ass is stretched out for me."