Willing Time Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why so sneaky. You could've told me."

"I can't explain it. I just did it because I knew something like this would happen one day."

"Well, I still don't have a car."

"You have me though. Stop stressing and let's go to bed."

"Ok fine."

He smiled in victory and dropped me on the bed. "Lift up your arms Honey. I got to see what's under that dress." I obliged and was rewarded with the sexiest of leers. "You are so fucking beautiful. Are you sure you are ready to be all mine? I can't promise that I am ever going to let you go."

"I am yours 100% from this moment forward." As soon as the last word left my mouth his lips were on mine and his hands were freeing my breast from their confines. He continued to deepen the kiss as his hands gently massaged my breast with my nipples firmly pressed into the palms of his hands. He broke the kiss to lightly lick from behind my ear to my jaw line and I physically felt the wetness pool in my panties from that lone act. "I want you so bad JJ."

He just growled and continued to kiss down by body until he reached my treasure box. "You always smell so good. And when I taste you, it is like the best dessert given to man." I began to moan and squirm at his comments. He was stoking a fire in me that I desperately needed quenched. "May I please taste my sweet honey, Honey?" My answering moan was all he needed to pull my panties to the side and completely lick the perimeter of my sex - continuously.

It. Felt. Amazing.

After his third time around, I wanted to scream for more contact. I had to be wetter than I've ever been. Sensing the tension in my body, he opened his mouth to fit all of me inside and began to lick up and down the center of my sex. Every time his tongue flicked my pearl my body spasmed and when lapped my entrance my hips would buck. The teasing was almost unbearable. "Please JJ. I need it"

At my plea, he began lapping my clit faster than a dog starved for water. I could feel my climax building from deep within my veins, but I still needed more. To add to the stimulation, he inserted one index finger with his palm facing up and began a circular vibrating motion that had me undone in seconds. Jamie being a man of no mercy, he suckled my pearl until I reached my peak again. I tried to push his head away but he grabbed my hips holding firm and continuing his pleasurable assault. The orgasms were coming one after the other and could no longer tell if I was affected by gravity. I was weightless in a cloud of ecstasy. The last thing I remember hearing is, "Thank you for letting me have these moments with you."

*****

I don't know how much time had passed, but I woke up to a naked Jamie straddling my chest with an erection that looked frightful being this close to it. Before I was able to get my wits about me to speak. He began.

"So glad you could join me Honey. As you can see, I'm having a hard time sleeping." I just nodded my head. "Do you remember asking me how you could prove that you were really in this?" I nodded my head again. "Sorry, I need you to answer me with words. Do you remember?"

"Yes."

"Yes what?"

"Yes, I remember asking how I could prove I really wanted to be with you."

"Good. Last I recall, you have never ever given head before am I right?"

"Yes, I have never done that before."

"I want us to do that together as a final symbol of our commitment to moving forward together 100%. Are you up for that?"

After all of the mind-blowing orgasms he's given me from oral sex, it was an easy answer for me. "Yes, I want to do it."

He moaned low and long and began stroking his dick. He climbed off of me and moved to the side chair next to his bed. "Come here Honey and kneel between my legs." I did just that. "Good girl, now I want you to kiss it." When he gave me that firm command I began to lose my nerve. I looked up at him and he gave me a reassuring nod. "You can do it baby girl." I licked my lips and gave the tip of his penis the quickest kiss I could must and returned to sitting on my heels. "That was a good start Honey. Now, I want you to open your mouth and lightly suck on the tip.

I would have been better with that request if I didn't see this bead of fluid leaking from the very same tip he asked me to suck. But I know he had swallowed and consumed massive amounts of my fluid just a few hours ago. I could man up and do this. I tentatively went in and licked the head specifically to taste him. It wasn't as bad as I thought and to my surprise it made me want to dive in more. So, I gave into the urge. I sucked the entire tip into my mouth with an audible slurp and began bobbing my head and twisting my neck. The only reason I knew to continue was due to his unintelligible murmurs, slurs, and moans.

I beamed with pride and intensified my efforts bracing myself on his upper thighs. "Oh my God Honey. I am going to cum. Are you going to let me put it in your mouth?"

I gave him a confirming, "Um Hmm"

"Oh shit baby. Please keep going just like that." And I did. Not too many minutes later he was holding my head firmly and depositing spurt after spurt into the back of my mouth. It shocked me and the consistency was weird. When I looked up into his hooded sated eyes I was happy to receive every last drop. He removed himself from my mouth and said, "Open. I want to see it". I opened my mouth and flattened my tongue for his viewing pleasure. "YES Honey. Now let me see you swallow it."

I didn't know if I really wanted to swallow it but I was certain I wanted to please him. I closed my mouth swallowed and reopened so he could see it was all gone. He dropped from the chair to his knees in front of me and kissed me with more passion than ever. We broke the kiss to catch our breaths as he placed a hand firmly on each side of my face and said, "Thank you. You never cease to amaze me. I know this whole thing is frightening for you but if you'll just trust me I'll be brave enough for the both of us. I never stopped loving you girl. Take your time figuring it out if you must, but you're the one for me." I looked into his eyes as his words washed over me. There was only one thing I could possibly say.

"I love you too, JJ."

12