Willing to Learn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Letter

Dear Bren

Thank you for taking the time to read my letter. As you probably already know I have always been a little shy and afraid to ask for help, even when I really need it. I also want to apologize for not calling or spending more time with you over the years, because, to be honest, I have been jealous of your charm and grace and subtle sensuality. My husband has always been correct when he has commented on your wisdom and understanding of many things, including sex. Some examples of your kindness include when you let Cal come and work in your garden and when you let him talk to you about everything. I can always tell when he has been over to your house because he is always in a good mood, and usually horny, when he gets home.

I have several purposes in writing to you today. First and foremost is to apologize for my lack of effort in your attempts at friendship. Secondly I want to thank you for all the kindness and assistance you have given Cal and I in the past. I really do appreciate all the odd jobs you gave to us while Cal was out of work. I realize now, that I was being a childish and jealous wife in all my bad behavior, rude comments and general lack of effort when you were trying to be my friend and help us when we needed it.

As you know Cal has landed a fantastic position and is doing well now. I also appreciate your part / inspiration in his getting this position. The new position has brought with it several changes for both of us. I now find myself in a very odd position in a lot of ways, some of which I can deal with readily and others I find I am having problems dealing with.

I could really use a friend right now and being that I have never made an effort to get to know anyone around here, I was wondering if you might be able to give me a second chance. I realize that this must seem like a very strange request, not to mention something you never thought you'd hear from me. I am sure that your experience in counseling and formal affairs has allowed you to deal with some of the areas I am lacking in, and I was wondering if you might be a tutor of sorts for me. I find that with his new position, Cal and I must entertain prospective clients, customers, suppliers and others from the company. I have never had to do these things before and could use some advice from someone who is as proficient at it as you are. Entertaining isn't the only thing that I need assistance with though and while this embarrasses me terribly I also find that this other matter is something you could help me with.

Maybe I should begin at the start. As I'm sure you already know, Cal and I have been having some personal problems, which began when he was out of work. Cal and I drifted apart both emotionally and sexually during this time. I had a feeling that he was having an affair, and that THAT, was the reason for our problems, but I now see that while he was spending time with you, it was the only thing that was holding us together.

Cal has told me that during this time he has rekindled his relationship with you, and that he even fucked you once. At first I was outraged, as you knew I would be. I fully intended to leave him over this but have found that this would be impossible. I am guessing that you already knew this also.

During Cal's down time we incurred a large debt, primarily due to my unchecked credit card spending sprees, and now I am finding it more and more difficult trying to stay afloat. This debt is solely in my name and Cal has informed me that, should I leave him, the debt would be totally my responsibility. I could never in many, many years repay this debt by myself so leaving him is not an option. Cal has made me an offer I have no choice but to accept to solve this debt.

This is where your help is needed the most! I have a feeling that you have a part in this offer but have come to the conclusion that I no longer care. I love Cal dearly and don't want to loose him and am willing to do anything necessary to keep him. Yes, Bren I did say anything. The deal that he has made with me is that I must allow your relationship to continue and I must form my own relationship with you and also ask, beg, do whatever is needed to get you to teach me the things I need to know to become the wife that Cal wants and needs.

In effect what I am asking of you is to teach me to be a gentile Hostess and elegant lady when in public, and be his submissive slave slut when we are alone or with a private group. I am ashamed to have to ask this of you, seeing how I have treated you ugly in the past, but I am begging you to teach me the things I need to know to fulfill his wishes and satisfy him completely.

I need you to teach me in whatever way is required to be the elegant wife and hostess and at the same time serve him totally. I am willing to give myself to him in any way necessary to make this work, and in effect, I will do for you whatever you require to accomplish this. I am asking you to teach me how to properly submit to my husband.

In the past our sexual relationship has always been a very bland one, as I have never been willing to do the things Cal wants. If you would be willing to give me this instruction I will do everything you tell me, and submit to you completely, so that I may be the submissive my husband desires. I will never say a thing about your relationship so long as you will teach me how to suck my husband's cock properly, bathe him with my tongue, present him with my cherry ass, and please him in his every desire. He mentioned to me, when he offered the thought that you might be willing to teach me the things I need to know, that in the process of teaching me you might have me perform these acts on you, but he assured me that you would keep my ass cherry for him and his desires.

Cal has also said; as long as I do the footwork that he will pay for any clothing, equipment or instructional videos or books needed for my studies. Bren I am afraid to be doing this, but I know that this is what I must do to keep my husband. I realize I am being lengthy but I need to tell you of my sexual experience so you know what you will need to teach me.

I was a virgin when I met Cal, and he was my first and only lover. Inexperienced and afraid, I never allowed him to do anything but give me a chaste kiss before we were married. On our wedding night I was a terrified little girl, and have been such still to the point of almost being frigid. I have never allowed him to use toys, eat me, put his cock in my mouth or ass, or have sex with me in any other way than in the dark with me on my back basically being a receptacle for his cock and cum.

In the last few days he has had me reading some material and watching some videos, on what he expects of me, and he asks me to tell you what I want to learn. I want to learn to kneel before him, present myself, lick and suck his cock deeply down my throat, swallow his juices, allow his juices anywhere and everywhere in and on my body (which will belong to him not me). I want you to teach me to use any toy he desires to please him or me to whatever degree he desires. If he so desires, I want to learn to eat pussy, fuck or be fucked by another man or woman, give whatever pleasure he desires me to give to him or whomever he chooses / man or men or boys or girls.

His desire is for you to train me for him, to submit to him. However painful or distasteful, if you would be willing to do this for me, I would be eternally grateful to you and do anything he would allow me to do to repay you for this gift.

If you want, you could talk my training over with him to discern the appropriate course of action, and then come to dinner at our home where I will dress and serve you both and begin my training. I know I could never be as good as you, but I know I can only get better by spending a little time under your tutelage, Bren, please say you will do this for us, for me, and I promise I will do my best to learn to love the things I must now learn to do!

Thank you,

Humbly yours

Diane

*********************************

In the next episode Bren will have a great time packing a bagful of goodies, and planning her instructional approach for teaching Diane the finer points of slut wife submission.

12