Willing Victim Ch. 04

Story Info
You make her submit to you.
3.6k words
4.35
18.1k
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/02/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Whatever desire that had overtaken me had completely faded now, leaving me to berate myself for my weakness and stupidity. Crossing my arms over my naked breasts, which still heaved slightly with the last remnants of our tender sex (which I refused to call lovemaking on principle's sake), I too tried to distance myself from you.

As the answering machine beeped on, I was startled to hear an unfamiliar female voice say, "Damian, pick up the phone, now."

I was even more startled when, without casting me even a glance, you quickly raced away to answer the phone.

Once again I was stuck trying to desperately understand a one-sided conversation as I numbly sat on the kitchen table, trying not to pay attention to my nakedness.

"Yes... Unchained... Of course ... Why?... No, I didn't mean to question you....Of course I wouldn't go against your orders...Fine...As you wish..." Your voice seemed completely different – somehow submissive, but more than anything you seemed upset and defensive. As you slowly placed the phone back in the base I was once again overcome by confusion. Although I now knew your name, I still knew nothing about you; why were you doing this, who were you talking to on the other end of the phone, and why did it seem as if I was missing some very integral part of this puzzle?

"So, your name is Damian." My words echoed in the silence, hanging heavily in the air as you slowly walked towards me.

"Haven't you ever been taught that it's impolite to eavesdrop on someone else's conversation?" Your voice was filled with a dark, yet slightly teasing, menacing quality as you slowly stalked towards me.

Knowing that I was playing with fire, but was quickly running out of options, I shrugged casually and continued on, "Haven't you ever been told it's impolite to break into people's houses and...use their phones. Who was that?"

Having crossed the room until you now stood directly in front of me, purposely invading any illusion of personal space, you pressed yourself against the counter and slowly took a handful of my hair, wrapped it around your fist, and pulled my head backwards.

"That was the Devil. Now, don't ask me any more questions. I can't answer them anyway, and if you continue to speak I will have to reprimand you." The dark velvet voice was back completely, reminding me of your past violence.

For once caution won out over curiosity and I remained silent, biting my lips to remain so, although my head was still upturned in a questioning way that had nothing to do with your fist knotted in my hair and my eyes blazed with haughty determination. Seemingly satisfied with my silence you let the issue die, instead pulling my legs around your waist with your free hand. With barely even a moment's hesitation, I willingly finished wrapping my legs around your waist, and allowed you to guide my arms around your neck, clearly feeling the corded muscles beneath my hands. Your lips descended onto mine, leaving me breathless with their abilities, as you lifted me off the counter and began to carry me.

The feel of my naked flesh clinging to you as your muscles moved, carrying me to the bedroom, made my whole body hot and wet with desire, making me forget about my soreness. One hand wrapped around the back of my neck, took a handful of hair, and forced my head backwards, exposing my already bruised throat. Your teeth fastened to my neck and your hands seemed to completely cover my body, being everywhere at once, as you lowered me down onto the bed.

My whole body thrummed with need as your hands, teeth and tongue expertly awakened my body, making me writhe under you in mindless pleasure until all I could do was whimper with need. My breathe caught in my throat as I felt you plunge into me without warning, the harsh abuse of the past few nights suddenly clearly remembered.

You must have felt me tense, because you stopped immediately, "Oh god, you're still sore aren't you?!"

With amazing alacrity you began to pull out of me, until I grabbed your ass and tried to hold you against me. "Wait...I...it's not that bad, just be gentle, okay?"

Even as I said it, I realised the words were true, somehow I seemed to already be almost completely healed, despite having been ripped open only scant hours ago. The cut on my lip from when you hit me was the only thing that still actually hurt, and at certain moments, like this, the pain could almost be forgotten.

"Mmm...I wish I could be gentle, but when you look at me like that, I can barely restrain myself." Your words were ground out between clenched teeth as I felt your body tremble within me.

Before I could reply in any way I felt you strain to the side, leaning slightly off the bed until you almost fell out of me. When you finally were fully back on the bed I realised what you had retrieved – the red silk tie that you had used on me that very first night.

My heart raced in sudden fear, making my whole body tighten – which inadvertently made me squeeze you, pulling you slightly deeper into me with the pressure and movement.

"Shh...this way I won't see your eyes...your gloriously passionate eyes..." As you spoke you gently tied the cloth over my eyes, feathering kisses over my face. I knew that even if I disagreed you wouldn't stop, and I wasn't sure I disagreed, so against my better judgement I let you blindfold me.

True to your word you gently brought me nearer and nearer to climax. Lost in the darkness I was reminded of the first night. I knew for sure I was lost when I felt you feather kisses across the side of my face, making me feel somehow cherished.

"Oh May, this is just like the first night. Just like how it Should be." Your voice was a hushed whisper, filled with reverence as you nibbled on my lower lip. I barely was able to nod my head in agreement as you continued to worship my body with your tender touches.

I felt the slide of soft rope brush against my wrist as you whispered in my ear, "Please, I know I don't need to, and if you don't want me to I won't, but please, can I? I want it to be like the other night – I want this to be perfect again."

Straining to form a coherent thought, I realised that being blindfolded and bound wasn't exactly my idea of perfect. Unfortunately, the thought disappeared as your mouth fastened against my sensitive nipple. After binding my wrists you restrained my ankles. Then your mouth slowly worked its way up my leg, from the inside of my ankle, to my calf, your teeth grazing the ticklish flesh on the inside of my knee, before your tongue began to lap its way up my inner thigh. A tiny prick of pain marred the moment for only a second, before it was forgotten as your teeth teasingly grazed my sensitive nub.

Squirming under your torturously tender ministrations, I let myself be completely seduced by you. Knowing that I had already passed the point of no return I felt my mind completely shut down and let myself be overcome with desire, losing myself in physical sensations and primal urges. The first orgasm built in waves as you teased and taunted me, driving both of us to the point of insanity as we fed our desire. When finally the orgasm burst upon us both I was reduced to nothing more than an extension of your body, one entity shattering and reforming itself. As my mind shut down completely and I fought to remember to breathe, I realised that reality was a hazy dream, lost to the feel of your body.

Even after the orgasm, we both pushed against each other, using the wet friction of our bodies to rekindle the moment. With amazing celerity you begin to swell within me once again. Every sense I had was overwhelmed by you - oversensitive to the perfect moment that we were trying desperately to recreate.

For a moment I thought I heard a noise, but the thought was forgotten as your teeth suddenly fastened onto my throat, making me whimper in pleasure and pain.

"Do you want me to bite you May? If you don't, I can stop." Your words made a parody of the question as you drew yourself slightly out of me, showing even a blind person what a stop of any sort would mean.

"Answer yes or no - all or nothing..." Gently you nibbled at my neck, working up towards my ear lobe, your teeth barely grazing my flesh as you waited for my response. Although I knew technically I was being given a choice, it barely seemed like one when you began to grind against me, making me quiver with desire.

"Yes, oh god yes." My voice was barely a whisper, filled with desperate need and a trace of self-loathing for being so consumed by my desires.

My startled scream shattered the stillness of the room as your teeth sank into my neck, ripping into my flesh until I was sure you must have punctured skin. As your teeth let go of their death grip I was left gasping for breath, trying to not focus on the pain.

"Are you still sure you want to say yes?" Your voice gave me one last chance to back out, to tell you to stop. For some reason, I think if I said no, you actually would stop. Knowing that I was still sore from the rough sex from before, and that I didn't enjoy being blindfolded and bound, let alone being bit quite that hard, I was just about to tell you no when I felt you slide down the length of my body. As I felt you bury your face between my legs, I knew all chances of me being able to speak, let alone say no, had just vanished.

You took me with near schizophrenic zeal, at one moment ruthlessly plundering my body and the next tenderly worshipping it. Once again astounded by your sexual prowess, I rode wave after wave of pleasure, content to lose myself to your talented body as it miraculously exploded into me over and over again. It felt like decades later when you collapsed beside me, completely spent. Realising that at some point during the night (or was that day, I couldn't seem to recall any longer) one of my hands had become free, I used it to blindly search out the side of your face.

Any movement I was about to make came to a startling stand-still as someone's applause rang out from near the doorway. With sudden fear I went to tear the blindfold away from my eyes to see who was there, only to be stopped by your frantic dive for my hand.

"Don't. Trust me, you do not want to see that person's face – ever." Your voice was filled with a defeated sort of resignation and fear, as well as what seemed to be loathing as you coldly emphasised the words "that person's."

Not quite sure what to do, and still suffering from exhaustion and shock, I dumbly let you tie my free hand back to the bed. I didn't even protest when I felt you get off the bed. It wasn't until suddenly I felt an unfamiliar bejewelled hand caress the side of my face did I jump and realise once again how much I hated to be blind and immobile.

"Are you sure you don't want to share her? I bet I could break her twice as fast as you are..." A voice like broken glass grated over my nerves, the words barely as disturbing as her obviously faked dulcet tones.

"I told you before to leave her alone, I don't share well. If you want to talk to me, I'll meet you in the kitchen." Your voice was too filled with emotions for me to figure them out, especially since I had only known you such a short period of time.

"I'm sorry May. I had to, I swear. I hope you can understand, the drugs will wear off soon, I promise. I have to go talk to her, I'll be back later." Your voice became quieter as you moved out of the room, softly shutting the door behind you, barely giving me a chance to process what you were saying before you were gone.

In the absolute blackness created by the blindfold my mind reeled at what you said. When did you drug me? Why did you have to? Who was that woman? I had more questions than answers, and the questions just kept multiplying. As my mind fought to wrap itself around the questions I heard the door squeak slightly as it opened. Holding my breath, straining to hear another sound, to hopefully hear your voice, I was completely unprepared when a wad of silk cloth was harshly shoved in my mouth.

Fighting against the ties, against what must be the woman from earlier, I fought to spit out the gag or to get either of my hands free again. The cloth was removed only long enough for something to be shoved violently down my throat, causing me to choke on its length. In shock I realised I had a huge plastic dildo shoved down my throat.

"Either you can have this down your throat and me inside of you, or you can have the cloth in your throat and this inside of you, the choice is yours." A distinctly male voice whispered against the side of my face, his breath reeking of cigarettes.

"Now if you stop struggling I will put the gag back in, otherwise I will put myself in. Once again, the choice is yours." To emphasise his point he suddenly put his body against mine, letting me feel his manhood pressing against his jeans, seemingly begging to enter my naked body.

Something about his voice made me truly afraid, making me suddenly realise that despite feeling scared, I had never felt this bone-chilling fear with you. That realisation alone made me become completely still. Surprisingly true to his word he pulled the dildo out, barely giving me time to gasp for a clean breath before shoving the cloth inside my mouth.

"Now if this falls out at any time, for any reason, I will presume you want me to fully fuck you. But, until then..." He finished the sentence by thrusting the fake cock into me, despite the fact that I was almost completely dry.

My gasp of pain was rewarded by a resounding smack across the face.

"Silence! Or else..."

His words filled me with terror, and despite the pain as he thrust the dildo into me, I knew I would regret if I made a single sound. As the dildo pushed into me over and over again, I felt my body betray me, becoming wet at its invasion.

I knew something was seriously wrong as I realised I was straining Not to arch my hips against the disgusting plastic that was being shoved inside of me. Remembering your words from earlier, "I hope you can understand, the drugs will wear off soon..." the last few hours suddenly made sense. You had given me some sort of drug. Some sort of drug that made me want you, and now made me physically enjoy this. Shuddering in revulsion at what you did, even as my body betrayed me, I knew my situation was even worse than I originally believed.

He continued shoving the dildo into me at a faster and faster pace, until my body truly betrayed me by arching up into it.

"You will be completely silent and Completely Still unless I order you to be otherwise, or else!" His anger was apparent as he viciously drove the dildo even deeper into me, ripping me open. I bit my lip through the gag to stop from crying out as he mercilessly pummelled my body.

With a disgusting slurping noise he pulled the thing out of me, and I had a moment to wonder where you were, why you weren't saving me, before his breath assaulted my face, warning me that he was about to speak.

"Now once again you have two choices - be a good little whore and suck me off, or I will explode inside your pussy before I take you from behind, then let the rest of my men take you however they please. Nod once for sucking me off, or stay still if you want me to do anything and everything else to you." I could clearly hear the tinges of insanity in his voice, in the strange emphasis he put into the words, not to mention the words themselves.

Quickly deciding the lesser of two evils, I reluctantly nodded my head as I felt tears burn my cheeks through the blindfold. Without a moments hesitation, the gag was removed and I felt his fingers push into the corner of my mouth, forcing it open, quickly followed by his swollen manhood. Like the rest of his body there was an unpleasant stench to it, and I began to choke as he rammed it down my throat over and over again. Uncaringly he kept jack hammering into my mouth, luckily exploding very quickly.

"No! You bastard!!!" Your enraged scream filled the room just as he exploded, filling my mouth with his sperm.

"Hold him still for God's sake."

"I'm trying! Guys, help me out here!"

"Fuck!"

"Someone get him!"

A slew of voices blended together as I choked on his sperm, coughing it up as he pulled out of my mouth. Blind to what was going on, I tried desperately to hear what was happening, praying to gods I didn't believe in that you would save me.

The sounds blended into the cacophony of men fighting until the sickeningly wet sound of flesh and bone hitting something solid silenced everything. Knowing instinctively by the silence that you were unconscious, if not dead, I tried desperately not to panic.

"He still has a pulse." Another strange voice.

"Hopefully he'll survive. All of you, leave now. I will meet you at the vehicles in a moment." The woman's voice left no room for argument, clearly showing me that she was fully in charge.

"As for you..." The blindfold slowly was taken off, revealing blood-red, perfectly manicured, nails attached to a beautiful woman. It was only if you looked at her eyes that her beauty fell away, making me understand why you had called her the Devil.

Breaking eye contact with her I looked away to see you sprawled on the ground, a small pool of blood congealing on the carpet near your head. Gasping with renewed fear I tried to inconspicuously test how well the ties were around my arms and legs.

"Don't worry, he'll wake up...hopefully." Despite her cold eyes, there almost seemed to be some sort of genuine sorrow in her as she gracefully stood up from the bed and knelt by your side, brushing a lock of hair away from your face.

"You see I never intended for him to be hurt, he just had to be taught a lesson. He's been a very naughty little boy. But I'm getting ahead of myself. Has he even told you the plan for you yet?"

Without waiting for a response she continued on, "You poor thing. I guess you don't even know that Damian works for me, do you?"

My mind reeled at what she was saying. Although I knew you sure as hell weren't a saint, I couldn't imagine you working for this she-bitch.

"Which means, well I don't know if I should tell you this and ruin the surprise..." Her voice dripped with sadistic glee as she paused slightly before continuing, "...Oh fine, I'll tell you, but only because you look so helplessly perfect laying there."

A single blood-red nail trailed across my wounded bottom lip, becoming covered in blood, making me shiver with the effort it took not to bite it, before she sucked the blood, a disturbingly rapturous smile on her face.

"Dearest Damian is one of my collectors. He finds people who will not be missed and collects them for me. And you, little girl, are a nobody who will not be missed. He's actually one of my best...employees. But I guess you already have tasted some of his talents, haven't you?"

Her hand curled around my neck, slightly applying pressure, as she kept talking, "Anyway, once he has acquired you, he has one week, two at the most, to break you, train you, and give you to me permanently."

The silence in the room was deafening as I tried to comprehend the meaning of her words. Before the true impact of what had just been said could hit me, she kept speaking, each word amplifying my already mind-numbing fear.

"Well I won't bore you with the details, but if he wakes up tell him not to make anymore phone calls, unless they are to me. And if he doesn't wake up, well...I'll be back in a week or two, try to stay alive until then. Chow." With those final words she casually stood up and left the room, leaving me tied to the bed as your head continued to bleed, creating a growing stain on the floor.