Willing Victim Ch. 05

Story Info
You and May battle near death and sexual frustration.
3.8k words
4.67
10.2k
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/02/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* Although the first four chapters of this novel are considered non-consent/reluctance, which will be the main sexual actions occurring in this whole novel, this chapter itself does not contain any actual nonconsentual sex.* Hope you enjoy...

"Well, I won't bore you with the details, but if he wakes up tell him not to make anymore phone calls, unless they are to me. And if he doesn't wake up, well…I'll be back in a week or two, try to stay alive until then. Chow." With those final words she casually stood up and left the room, leaving me tied to the bed as your head continued to bleed, creating a growing stain on the floor.

Anger and terror warred within me as I lay there, helpless. Slowly, with fierce determination, I tried to pull my wrists free of the ties, until I could feel them become slick with blood. Swallowing any pain I continued to work at my wrists, trying desperately not to look at your prone body. I tried not to let myself wonder if you were dead or alive, mainly because I couldn't decide which I would prefer, and what the significance of either decision was.

I lost track of time as I struggled, slowly tearing away my flesh until my wrists could slide out of their restraints. When finally my left hand pulled free, leaving pieces of flesh behind on the ties, I sat for a little while, stunned, my mind momentarily unable to process the fact that I was finally free. It wasn't until I untied my right hand and looked at the raw meat that was once both of my wrists that I realised I only should have worked on getting one free, so that the other wouldn't be injured. Of course, hindsight is always 20-20 and I never was all that good at planning ahead.

After trying unsuccessfully to stand numerous times, I finally allowed my legs to submit to the pain shooting through them from being still so long and sank to the ground beside the bed. Unsure where else to go, what else to do, I crawled on my hands and knees towards you. My legs became cold, damp and sticky as I crawled through the blood that had was congealing in various places around you. Ignoring the gash on your upper thigh that looked like it had just recently stopped bleeding, as well as the patchwork of bruises that covered you like a shirt, I moved forward until I was able to gently cradle your head in my hands.

Fighting to steady my breath, I felt your skull, fervently praying that whatever head wounds you received had already stopped bleeding. For the first time in what seemed like forever the gods heard my prayer and I felt my hands skim over a mass of clotted blood near the base of your skull. Then I realised that stopping bleeding was not necessarily always a good thing... Unconsciously holding my breath I let my hand rest against the side of your neck, trying to feel for a pulse. Unable to find one I began to press my hand against your neck, desperate to find one. I had to stifle a gasp as you moaned against my hand, your throat vibrating softly, making the search for a pulse redundant (as well as making it obvious how useless I was at checking for signs of life).

I knew I had to escape, but my consciousness made me wonder if, despite everything, I could mercilessly leave you here to die. God, I knew it was foolish, but caressing the few strands of your hair that weren't matted with blood, and seeing the bruises that covered your whole upper body, not to mention the slash on your thigh and various other abrasions, I knew my answer.

Without a second thought I quickly went to the bathroom and soaked some towels in warm water, filled up a small pail of water, and grabbed all the medical supplies I could find. I didn't even consciously realise that I was once again able to walk as the adrenaline poured through my body. As an afterthought I rinsed my tattered wrists, hoping they wouldn't become infected - god knew I had enough problems already in my life.

With a patience I didn't know I possessed I slowly and carefully pulled you further into the bedroom and away from the coagulated blood. I then rinsed the blood from your hair and cleaned it and your head wound as best as I could, trying not to allow myself to get sidetracked as I felt its silky thickness. After rinsing a few blood splatters from your face, I was unable to stop myself from lowering the cloth to your lips, watching as the water moistened them. You made a small sound in the back of your throat, but whether it was from pain, enjoyment, or delirium of some sort, I had no idea.With military precision I washed down your chest and arms and began washing your legs.

As I neared the wound on your upper thigh I slowed down almost completely. With a feather-like touch I brushed the cloth against your leg, afraid to reopen the wound. I was so focused on your leg that I gasped in shock when I felt your hand encircle my wrist just above where the flesh was torn.

"May..." Your voice was barely a rasp of sound whispering from your throat as your hand continued to lightly grasp my upper wrist.

Unsure what to say I fumbled for words in my mind. Just when I was about to speak I felt your grip begin to lessen and your hand fall away before your eyes slowly slipped shut again. All my concentration from before was gone though, leaving my hands shaking as I hurridly finished cleaning your wounds. Only seconds after I was finished, utterly exhausted, I collapsed into unconsciousness on the floor beside you, barely able to push the towels out of the way before sleep claimed me.

The feeling of your hand softly stroking the side of my face slowly roused me from my slumber. Opening my eyes I was immediately confronted with your face, mere inches from mine.

"Thank you." Your voice was filled with emotion as you whispered those two words.

Unsure what to say, still struggling to wake up, I tried not to enjoy the feeling of your hand as it moved from caressing my face to tracing sinuously abstract shapes across my ear lobe and down my neck.

"No one has ever done that for me before...Why...why didn't you just leave?" I could hear the amazement and the confusion in your voice as you tried to understand.

Unsure what to say I fell back on a half-truth, "I didn't have the strength or the energy to leave."

Even as I said the words I knew they weren't true and I felt compelled to continue, "and I...I just couldn't leave you. After what they had done to you, I wasn't sure if you'd...that is, I...You needed my help."

I wasn't sure how you would react to my words, to the fact that I had witnessed your weakness, but I was completely shocked when you leaned the distance between us to lay a gentle kiss upon my forehead.

"This is nothing compared to the millions of things She has done to me in the past, but never, in all the years since I have become hers, has anyone Ever tried to help me...Thank you." Once again I was at a loss to decipher the emotions that filled your voice, but your words made me wonder if maybe, hopefully, something had changed between us.

As soon as I realised what I was thinking I began to wonder was there an "us"? Could we somehow be together? And, even more importantly, did I even want to consider that? I still wasn't sure I could trust you, and the more I thought about it, the less I wanted you fully recovered and in complete control again, but I wasn't sure exactly what the hell it was I actually did want. Even that wasn't true though, because my body kept betraying me, and whispering to my mind that all I wanted was you, in any and every way possible. At least, I hoped it was my body doing the whispering, because if it was my heart, I knew I was doomed as well as stupid.

Your breath feathered across my cheeck, slowly aiming for my mouth, giving me plenty of time to turn away before your lips tenderly pressed against mine. Your tongue began by languidly tracing circles across my lips, giving me the choice to deny or consent to its invasion. I swallowed your tongue, foolishly welcoming its seige. My hands snaked around your neck as the kiss deepened, twining in your hair as I held you against me.

"Yesss...." Your voice was muffled against my mouth, causing me to reluctantly pull back to figure out what you said.

"Yes, oh please yes..." Your head tugged against my hands slightly, pulling away from them as you tried to get closer to my lips again. Immediately I heard your breath catch in your throat.

Momentarily unaware of your sudden pain, I began to kiss you again until I finally realised what I was doing. My hands let go of your hair immediately as if their flesh was being eaten away by acid.

"Oh my god, are you all right? I'm so sorry, I wasn't thinking, here let me check your wound." My words rushed together in one breath, but before I could lean behind you to see if I had reopened the wound on your head, you had taken hold of both of my arms, effectively seizing my attention.

"Don't stop, please. I...trust me, I like it rough. You can't do anything to me that I won't enjoy, as long as you Please don't stop..." Your words were like a fevered confession whispered between us, but before I could fully finish processing what you had said your lips were pressed against mine, this time much more forcefully.

Your hands branded me, igniting a fire in me as they seemed to touch everywhere at once, masterfully coaxing reactions from my body. When your hands grabbbed mine and pushed them into your hair, I didn't even think twice before I followed your unspoken demand.

Pulling your head to the side, I began to bite your neck, my teeth marking you as my own as I became caught up in our mutual desire. I watched your eyes slowly drift shut, consumed by pleasure, or so I thought, as I continued to mark you. When finally I left your neck to kiss you once more, I was surprised to find your mouth completly unresponsive. Pulling back slightly and running a hand down the side of your face, I was shocked to find that you had fallen asleep, or possibly lost consciousness.

Once again I placed my hand against your throat in a panicked attempt to measure your heart rate. It would be just my luck if you died while we were making out! Not completely incompetent, this time I managed after only a few seconds to feel the beat of your heart beneath my hand. Its strong and steady rhythm helped to reassure me that you were okay, just more tired from your wounds than either of us realised.

After your sudden slip into la la land I desperately was craving a hot bath. Quietly I tiptoed out of the room, making sure I didn't disturb you. After a minute or two of debating, I finally decided to use the vanilla bubble bath instead of the lavender and chamomile. Despite the latter's relaxing properties, the comfort that I always felt whenever I smelt vanilla strongly outweighed any other choices. Plus, although I always found it a sensual smell ever since I read those Laurell Hamilton novels vanilla has been a major turn on for me. As the water was still filling I slowly lowered one foot into the tub, gasping at its heat. Ever since childhood I had preferred nearly scaldingly hot baths – the type where your skin turned red and you became lightheaded from the heat.

The water stung my flesh in what seemed like hundreds of places as it came into contact with the broken and bruised skin that covered my body. I held my wrists above the water, not quite ready for them to come alive with pain when the water touched them. It wasn't until the tub was almost half-full that I allowed my wrists to touch the water as I slid down the tub, towards the faucet. Gasping at the pain, I quickly slid all the way towards the faucet, planting my feet on the floor of the tub as I began to do a back bridge in the water.

As my body arched upwards the scorchingly hot water began to splash against my inner thighs. Immediately I sucked in my breath, the heat of the water nearly painful as I continued to arch upwards, bending my body backwards. I placed my feet on the side of the tub for better support, allowing the water began to pour down my inner thighs, running towards much more sensative flesh. Breathing deeply I arched all the way up, gasping in pleasure as the water poured into me.

My body shook with effort as I tried to hold still and simply enjoy the sensations of the water filling me, pouring over me, making me burn from the inside out. Balancing my weight carefully I brought one hand to touch myself, at first brushing it softly against the hairs that were just starting to grow back. Impatient with desire as the water continued to pound my flesh my hand began to stroke my clit, rubbing it with nearly frenzied motions as my hips began to thrust against the water.

I felt tremors begin to echo through my body, causing me to begin shaking. For some reason it was always like this in water, completely unlike when I masturbated normally or when I was having sex with someone. Maybe it was because of the awkwardness of my position, or because of the heat of the water, or hell, maybe it just was. The reason why no longer mattered as my body began to shake uncontrollably, almost causing my feet to slip. I wrapped my feet around the faucet, oblivious to its heat as I struggled to keep myself under the water despite my lack of balance and the tremors that were now causing my whole body to shiver.

Even as I fought to keep my hand stroking myself, my ability to do anything beyond breathing was gone, and even breathing was questionable as I lay panting, shuddering, and whimpering in overwhelming pleasure. My hand had long stopped moving as I squirmed against the water, fighting not to move out of the way as I shook violently with pleasure. Just when I thought I could take no more and was about to move, my own body exploded, shooting forth its own burst of liquid to join with that water that overfilled me.

My whole body felt as liquid as the water as the shaking receded until it was once again just small tremors that rocked my body. Bonelessly I unwrapped my legs from the faucet, using my foot to shut off the waterflow. Ignoring the nearly overflowing tub, I began to slowly sink underwater, completely content.

"Wow...if I had known you'd enjoy a bath so much, I would have encouraged you to take one sooner." Your softly spoken words completely shattered the dream world I was begin to absorb myself in.

Unreasonably self-conscious I crossed my arms and legs, trying to hide myself from your view as I ignored the delicous laughter that filled your voice at your teasingly gentle words. Looking at you carefully, your body leaning heavily against the wall, I was worried you were about to fall over. Any defensive or caustic remarks I was about to make died before they were fully formed as I began to worry about you.

"How come you're up? Are you okay?..." I let my voice trail off, hoping that you were all right and trying not to think of what you had just witnessed. After everything that had already transpired between us, this was minor in the grand scheme of things.

"I...you weren't beside me when I woke up...I...I thought maybe we weren't alone again and...I had to make sure you were okay...so yeah..." You refused to make eye contact with me as spoke, making me realise how much it cost you to admit that.

I had already known in some warped way you cared for me, but somehow, this little bit of true caring seemed to make it all real. Suddenly no longer concerned I let my hands slip from where they were covering myself, no longer wanting to hide myself from you.

Your hungry smile was the first indication you approved of the view, the second was when you began to walk into the room. I could tell that you were fighting not to use the wall to support yourself, but once again I underestimated your injuries until you stumbled, nearly hitting your head on the ledge by the sink.

Within seconds I was beside you, my naked soaking wet body slipping against yours as I brought your arm up around my shoulder, while my other hand wrapped around your waist trying to support as much of your weight as possible.

"I'm fine, you don't have to do that, I just tripped." Your feeble attempts at being macho were wasted on me as I helped you walk towards the bath.

Leaning almost fully on me you stripped off the boxers that you had gotten from who knows where, then began to put your foot in the water. With a tiny little screech you jerked backwards, pulling your foot from the water and nearly causing both of us to topple over.

"Holy shit, are you trying to burn yourself alive?!? That's fucking Hot!" Your voice echoed off the bathroom walls.

"Yeesh, who would have guessed you're such a suck?" My voice held a teasing note as I calmly drained some of the water, refilling it with ice water to make it more bearable for you.

Once again using me to steady yourself you slowly put the tip of your toe into the water to test it. Despite the fact that your caution made me i immediately have to stiffle my laughter as best as I could, I was still rewarded with a dirty look as you finally got into the tub. If I hadn't been trying so hard not to laugh I would have been miffed that you didn't realise how hard I was trying not to offend you, but I still was battling laughter as I debated where I should sit.

Although I had a slightly larger-than-average size bath, it still wasn't quite big enough for both of us. Whoever designed this "two-person" tub must have been thinking about two tiny women together I thought wryly as I finally decided to sit behind you so that you'd be inbetween my legs. I thought at first you'd complain at the position, but when you just held out your arm to support me I gracefully slid into the tub, managing not to hurt you or my wrists as I wriggled into a comfortable position.

As soon as I was comfortable there seemed to be an awkward pause as both of us sat quietly, then you slowly leaned backwards into my chest, cuddling up against me and dispelling any tension that had been forming. Without thinking about it my hands naturally began to massage the muscles in your upper back and neck, drawing any stress out of your body. Slowly you began to relax more and more against me, until your weight was fully against me. Wrapping my arms around you I lightly hugged you from behind, trying not to admit to myself that I was truly clinging to you for support. Luckily you must have sensed my emotions, because you kissed my shoulder lightly as you leaned your head against it and wrapped one arm upwards, partially hugging me back.

"It'll all be okay. Everything will work out fine..." Despite how reassuring the words themselves were, I could tell instinctively that you didn't believe them.

"I know." Maybe just saying the words would make them come true?

I was happy you were in front of me, unable to see, as I silently began to cry, knowing that we were both doomed. More for my own comfort than yours, I once again began to gently massage your back, this time allowing my hands to just barely touch your flesh as they glided over you. It wasn't until my hands began to get sore and my mind was in knots that I finally stopped. I was relieved when whispering your name confirmed what your deep breathing had suggested – once again you had fallen asleep.

Sighing heavily I leaned against the back wall as my hands absently stroked your back in your sleep. Even though I tried not to let it, the real world heavily weighed upon my mind as I began to trace the lines of your bruises, playing connect the dots with your discoloured flesh. After trying for awhile to lose myself in the feel of you beneath my hands, I finally gave up and admitted to myself what I had known all along, that we were not in a good situation.

The last hour or so in the bath though had helped me to mentally confirm what had to be done. I knew we somehow had to escape, because at some point in the past week I realised I had grown attached to you and I wasn't sticking around to see what she planned for me and there was no way in hell I was going to leave you to Her not so tender mercies. All I had to do was decide for sure if I could trust you, convince you to come with me, manage to get both of us away (alive of course), and if at all possible figure out a way so She wouldn't ever bother us again. But really, how hard could that be, right?

12