Willow Palin's Birthday Party Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beside them, Jenna and Todd were making out like two high school kids in the back seat of a parked car. Jenna was dressed the part, looking like a girl who just left the high school prom.

Todd's hands seemed to be everywhere at once and started small fires all over Jenna's tiny body.

She tried, with little success to fend off Todd's advances. Slowly she began to respond to his advances. She nibbled at his neck and ear as his hands slid from her tiny waist to her compact firm breasts.

She pushed his hands away and when she turned her mouth, came in contact with his. Her lips slowly parted and let him insert his tongue into her mouth. She moaned as she fought with his tongue and followed his tongue into his mouth.

She moaned into his mouth, when she felt his large hand on her dark green stocking covered leg. She gasped into his mouth when she felt his hand reach her bare thigh. She clamped her thighs together, but they slowly parted when her tongue fought even more with his and the kisses grew even more passionate.

Jenna moaned when Toss pulled his hand from between her legs, but the two of them continued to kiss even harder.

Todd's hand quickly opened his pants and pulling them down, his large thick cock sprang free. The two of them continued to kiss and Todd grabbed Jenna's tiny hand and placed it over his cock. She pulled back as if it was placed in a hot fire. He caught it again and placed it back on his cock.

This went on over and over and slowly she relented and kept it there.

Todd once again slid under her skirt and finding her bare thighs began to caress and kneed her flesh.

Jenna's hand slowly closed over his cock and making a fist began to slowly slide up and down his cock. She jumped and let out a moan and began to pump his cock faster as Todd's fingers slowly penetrated her tight slit. Her legs slowly parted like the pearly gates and leaving her head over to one side , let out a moan and rested her head on Todd's shoulder.

Jenna began humping her hips against his invading fingers as her hand pumped his cock faster. His tongue slipped out and ran it up and down her throat.

Todd pulled his fingers from her quivering cunt and placing them on her lips ran his fingers back and forth across them.

Jenna let out a moan and licked her cream from her lips. She let out a groan when Todd slipped away and knelt before her.

Placing his hands on her shapely knees, he slowly nudged them apart. He looked up at her and she was staring at him with those smoky green eyes. Todd felt his cock jump, just imaging those eyes looking into his while sucking on his cock, but he was on a mission and proceeded up her thighs. Stopping at the top of her dark green stockings, he gripped the top of one stocking and drew it down her leg. His wet tongue followed the stocking painting a wet line down her leg. Arriving at her foot, he removed her high heel and slipped the stocking off.

Todd guided her tiny dainty toes to his lips and one by one sucked on the tiny digits. Todd moved up her foot to the ankle and up her calf to her thigh. Going higher he reached where the stocking ended.

Jenna let out a gasp when he stopped and gripping his head tried to draw it to her tight lipped leaking pussy. Todd resisted and moved to the other leg and repeated what he did to the first leg and foot.

Jenna was panting as he worshipped her foot. Her entire lower body was rocking and quivering when he finally began his travels back up her legs. Jenna parted her legs as far as possible opening her treasure for Todd to explore.

Todd planted soft wet kisses up her inner thighs and just short of her pussy. He stopped there and looked up again.

Jenna's eyes were glassed over and her breathing was ragged, panting through her parted lips.

Todd smiled up at her; "Do you want me to lick your pussy Jenna?"

She sucked in her breath, bit down on her lower lip and nodded vigorously; "Yes, oh yes please Todd, I'm so fucking hot, please eat me!"

"Okay Jenna, I will, but first unzip your dress and lower it to your waist! I want to see those gorgeous tits of yours while I eat your luscious wet pussy!"

She tossed her long red hair over her shoulder and nodded again; "Okay Todd. But don't make me wait, lick it, LICK IT NOW!"

She reached back and yanked down her zipper and pulled the dress down and it settled about her waist. Her peaches and cream tits barely moved as she raised her fingers to her nipples and tugged at them. They perked up and turned from light pink to a darker pink and then to a bright red.

Her entire upper body was flushed and her red hair hung down and draped over her perky tits. She licked her parched lips and her eyes closed and she let out a long nearly silent cry when Todd's mouth covered her tight cuntlips.

Jenna humped Todd's mouth as he penetrated her lips and plucked away at her cunt. He pulled away and slowly petted her pussy, looming up at her he whispered through his labored breathing; "Oh my god Jenna your pussy tastes amazing, it's absolutely sweet tasting and it looked incredible. I can't remember the last time I saw a pussy look AND taste so delectable!" Before she could respond he resumed licking away at her weeping pussy.

She dug her fingers into his scalp and tried to stuff his entire face into her cunt; "Oh yessssss Todd, oh shit don't stop, I'm going to cum!"

Todd added two fingers and curling them towards her belly rubbed the sensitive membranes and stimulating her G spot, she shot off like a rocket. His tongue left not an inch of her juicy pussy untouched as he licked, sucked and stabbed at her tasty pussy. Her pussy was leaking like a sieve and it leaked her creamy juice just as fast as he could lick it up.

Jenna arched her back higher and higher and higher, letting out a long groan she came and fell back to the chair.

Todd slipped his fingers from her juicy cunt; they were dripping with her female goo. He licked them clean and quickly removed the rest of his clothes. Tugging at her limp arms he urged her to the carpeted floor.

She discarded her crumpled dress and as she slipped to the floor, pushed Todd onto his back. Jenna began to rain kisses all over his hairy muscled chest, down to his belly and grasping his stiff, thick cock began to pump it again while continuing to kiss his belly and upper thighs. Reaching his bloated nuts, she first flicked her tiny tongue around them and the sensitive area between his ball and asshole.

"Mmmmm, you dirty girl, suck it, suck my cock now, don't make me wait!"

Jenna popped first one ball into her mouth and rolling it around with her tongue, flicked it back and forth. Letting it slip from her mouth, she did the same with the other ball, all awhile continuing to stroke his cock. Popping the second nut from her lips, her tongue attacked the underside of his cock, running her tongue from root to the head. Her soft, silky red hair flowed over his thighs and belly as she took him deep into her hot mouth. Her soft lips tightened around his shaft and she felt every ridge on her lips as she drew him in and out of her mouth.

When she reached the head, her fist urged a few drops of pre-cum from the hole. Her tongue captured the pearly white cream and she savored it on her tongue before swallowing it.

Todd was urging her to suck it deep into her oral cavity, but Jenna resisted; "Come on you gorgeous redhead slut, suck it, take it deep and suck it hard!"

She giggled, tossed her red hair over her shoulder and looking up at him with those piercing green eyes; "Oh no Todd, you made me suffer and wait; now it's your turn. Don't you worry, I WILL suck your cock and when you're about to cum I'm going to stop and then ride this monster in my tight juicy pussy until you fill me with your hot milky jism!"

He groaned. Gripping her head and led her to his swaying cock. He fell back to the floor and closing his eyes let the feeling of her slick lips, lizard-like tongue and molten hot mouth began to play with his cock. He combed his fingers through her silky red tresses and he began to thrust his hips upward when he felt her lips envelope his cockhead.

Jenna let out a moan when his cock invaded her mouth. She wanted to tease him longer, but wanted to suck his cock harder and deeper than before. She slowly took more and more of his shaft into the depths of her mouth and relaxing her throat muscles, allowed it to enter her throat.

Jenna had his cock totally imbedded in her oral cavity and now her tongue began to flick and roll around his thick shaft. Her lips and throat muscles squeezed and released over and over again and Todd was close to cumming.

Todd rose up slightly and cupping her pert tits, rolled the stiff dark pink tips until it produced a moan deep in her throat.

Inch by inch Jenna allowed his cock to slip from her mouth and with just the head in; she again flicked her tongue around his man meat and again stroked him with her dainty fingers.

Todd drew her off his cock and pulled her up his body; "Time to fuck Jenna! Are you ready?"

She straddled his body, her slim shapely legs spread wide as she settled down upon his straining cock; "Oh yes Todd, more than ready, fuck me, fuck me hard, deep and fast! Don't let up until you shoot your hot cum in my belly! No matter how many times I cum or how much I beg you to stop, don't stop until I .........oh god yes, yes Todd, just like that!"

He drove his cock upward and she was so wet he sent his cock all the way into her dripping cunt. He could not believe how easy he sent in seeing how incredibly tight she was.

Jenna placed both hands on his muscular chest and pounded down upon his invading cock. She met his upward thrusts and the two of them fucked like wild animal, a far cry from the innocent way she acted when they began. Jenna's gorgeous red hair flew about her upper body making her look even more desirable.

Todd knew he would not last long fucking this beautiful redhead at this torrid pace. He was torn between slowing down to make it last and fucking her even faster to increase both of their needs.

Fucking her fast won the battle and he gripped her firm pert tits and squeezing them hard, he felt Jenna's cunt muscles tighten and then a rush of her milky cum bathe his dick. Jenna arched her back, thrusting her cunt back and forth, held it there and letting out a loud groan blasted off. She coated his piston-like cock as he pumped her hard and deep. Falling forward, she crushed her firm tits to his chest.

With Jenna leaning forward. This allowed Todd enough room to pump up and down into her cunt as fast and as hard as he could. Even though the room was large and everyone else was fucking too, the sound of his skin slapping against her glistening skin and swamp-like pussy, the sound echoed against the walls and several couples slowed to observe their torrid fuck session.

Track fucking Harris doggy beside his dad and Jenna slowed; "Go Dad, fuck that gorgeous red headed cunt! If I didn't like black as much as I do I would have chosen Jenna, my god she's incredible. The two of you fuck like pros!"

Jenna rolled her head to one side and focused on Track's large white cock appearing and disappearing into Harris' foaming cunt. She smiled weakly and whispered to Harris; "If he's half as good as his father, we are both lucky women!"

Harris pushed back against Track's somewhat larger cock and groaned out to Jenna; "Oh he is Jenna and his staying power is unbelievable! Those three Palin gals are extremely lucky women to have these two in their stable!"

Sarah laughed when she heard Harris, she was on her back, her legs wrapped around Bob's body; Oh don't you worry Harris, Bristol and I know how lucky we are and Willow will know pretty soon just how lucky she'll be too, right Bristol?"

Bristol who was riding Nick's cock and sucking on Willow's large tit, pulled off of Willow and giggled; "Oh don't you know it Mom, I can't wait to see Track and Dad fucking Willow at the same time, just like they do to the two of us!"

Todd could feel the cum escaping his balls and enter his shaft. It shot out and began to fill Jenna's cunt.

He was frustrated; "Oh fuck Bristol, you're going to pay for that! I had my rhythm going perfectly and then when you brought up Track and me fucking Willow, I lost it! Come on Jenna take it, take my entire load!"

When Jenna felt him begin to shoot, she went right into another orgasm, falling against him, she shoved her tongue into his mouth and shook through an explosive orgasm.

Track was in the same boat, so to say and when he heard what Bristol said about him and his dad fucking Willow, he lost it too. He banged into Harris faster and faster. Reaching down he grabbed hold of her swaying tits and mauling them, shoved deep into her quaking pussy, he blew his wad in her.

When Harris felt Track pick-up the pace and grab hold of her tits, she shot off drenching his cock with her milky cum; "Oh fuck yesssss Track, fill me, fill my black cunt with your hot sticky cum!"

Looking at Bristol riding Nick's cock, she shook her head at her; "Bristol in the words of Ricky Ricardo, "Lucy you're in trouble!" Oh yeah Track I can feel your cum overflowing and dripping down my black thighs! Bristol you talking about your dad and brother fucking your sister made them both cum Wayyyyyyy tooooooo soooooon! I think they're going to make you pay for that later, right guys?"

Both Track and Todd nodded; "Oh yeah, unfortunately Harris, I'm sure she'll love her punishment, right Bristol?"

She pounded up and down on Nick and letting out a loud groan came all over his cock that was buried deep in her cunt; "Oh yeah Daddy, I'm going to just love what the five of us are going to do once this week-long party is over!"

While Track and Todd were beginning their encounters with Harris and Jenna, Nick was being attacked by Bristol and Willow.

Beside them Bob and Sarah were also locked in a heated embrace.

Sarah was sitting on Bob's lap; she had him naked to the waist and was attacking his neck and ear with her experienced lips and tongue. Her hands were busy opening his pants and once open, continued on his other ear and his neck.

Sarah's soft tiny hand could not encompass his shaft and she tried to pump it up and down. She finally got it to full length and stiff when she covered his mouth with her own.

Bob's hands were not still through all of this either. With Sarah's ankle length dress having that large slit in it, he had it parted and her shapely legs, encased in sheer black nylons, were completely on display.

His hand was on her bare thighs, way above the stocking tops. He had two fingers slipping in and out of her moist pussy. With each insertion, Sarah thrust her hips upward trying to get more of his fingers into her weeping pussy.

Bob's other hand was busy at her back, pulling the zipper down, his hand came up and slipped the two tiny straps from her shoulders. Sarah felt this and briefly unglued her upper body from his, just long enough for Bob to pull the dress down to her waist.

Bob was amazed at the fullness, firmness and how little sag she had in her tits, especially after five children, two over the age of twenty-one. The nipples were large and crinkled and when he toyed with them, they perked up and stiffened.

Although she still had her dress on, she looked more naked now then if she didn't have one on at all. The dress was down around her waist, the lower portion covered one stocking clad thigh, while the other was exposed and draped in sheer nylon, both feet dangling still encased in four in fuck me heels.

Sarah tore her mouth from Bob's; "Oh Bob you got me so fucking turned on, oh fuck I'm so fucking hot right now! After this morning, with everyone covered in oil and fucking like animals, I'm the only one who didn't get fucked. Returning late form taking Piper and Trig to my parents, I missed out on the best part. Oh fuck Bob, I'm so fucking horny, being the momma bear I made sure my baby got the most out of her first ADULT FUCK!I was able to suck some cock and eat some pussy, but never got a chance to fuck anyone. My cunt feels so neglected, please, please Bob, make my pussy smile!"

While Track was having his cock sucked by Harris, he heard what his mother had just said and making a mental note, decided then and there to reward his mother later for her unselfish acts of this morning and always.

Bob smiled down at the sex starved MILF; "Sarah, shut your mouth, unless you want a cock in it and come up here and ride my cock!"

Before she could react, Bob gripped her by the hips, spun her around and facing her away from him, flipped up her dress and speared her aching pussy with his huge cock.

The initial shock coursed through her tiny pent-up body and with a third of his cock buried in her pussy, she finally reacted. Placing her hands on his knees, she leaned forward and drove her ass downward. Another third went into her and she leaned back against Bob. He let go of her hips and cupping both lush pliable tits, began to roll the nipples and maul their fullness.

Sarah turned her head and just before she covered his lips with hers she whispered; Thank you Bob, I needed this!"

Her mouth attacked his and as their tongues fought with one another's, Sarah began to rise and lower her body on Bob's huge invading cock.

Letting go of her tits, Bob once again gripped her hips. Holding on tightly he stood up and pulling her off his cock, they both moaned. He placed her on her back on the tablecloth covered table. Reaching up and in one motion pulled the dress from her body.

Bob immediately spread her slim legs and again drove his cock deep into her cunt. He bottomed out and felt her cunt tighten and then felt her let loose her juices all over his cock.

Weakly she ran her fingers over his sweat covered abs and whispered; "Thanks, I needed that, now let's fuck and catch up to the others!"

Bob grinned from ear to ear and placing Sarah's slight calves on his shoulders leaned in and began giving Sarah the fuck of her life. He pounded her relentlessly and didn't let up until she came another three times.

Totally exhausted and spent, she dropped her sweat covered legs down from his shoulders and groaned out; "Oh my fucking god Bob, you sure know how to take directions! Without a doubt I caught up and surpassed a bunch of these horny toads! Please, please slow down and now let's savor a nice slow fuck! After that I want your load in my pussy!"

Bob nodded and moving back slightly began a slow and steady fucking of her dripping cunt. He reached up and toyed with her nips which produced a moan from her and made her hips jerk.

Beside them Jenna and Todd were going at it hot and heavy. Sarah heard Todd slapping against Jenna's receptive pussy. She saw her look at Track fucking Harris doggy and say; "If he's half as good as his father, we are both lucky women!"

Sarah smile with pride with such talk about her son and husband and she heard Harris reply; "Oh he is Jenna and his staying power is unbelievable. Those three Palin gals are extremely lucky women!"

Again Sarah smiled and let out a groan when she felt Bob began to pump her faster and deeper. With her legs again wrapped around Bob's back, she laughed and replied to Harris; "Oh don't you worry Harris, Bristol and I know how lucky we are and Willow will know pretty soon just how lucky she'll be too, right Bristol?"

Bristol by now was riding Nick's cock while sucking on Willow's tits; she was straddling Nick's face, his tongue buried in her young pussy. She slowed her up and down riding of Nick and replied to Sarah; "Oh don't you know it mom. I can't wait to see Track and dad fucking Willow at the same time, just like they do to the two of us!"

Sarah once again dropped her legs from Bob's back. Listening to Bristol talk about Track and Todd fucking the three Palin women got her really hot. She drove up to meet each of Bob's thrusts and letting out a loud groan yelled out; "Oh yeah Bob, here comes a big one, cum with me, please, please Bob fill me with your cum and let's die happily together!"