Willow Seduces Buffy

Story Info
Willow puts the moves on our favorite slayer.
760 words
2.95
76.5k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One

Willow was excited. Buffy her best friend was coming over and she couldn't wait for her to get there. The stress of the finals had been getting to Buffy and she asked Willow for help. Out of the blue Willow suggested that Buffy try hypnosis. Buffy told her that she was willing to try anything. Little did the vampire slayer know her best friend had other plans.

Ever since she found out that she was attracted to other women Willow had been trying to find a way to get Buffy to sleep with her. When Buffy asked for help Willow decided that now was the perfect opportunity to get into her pants and suggested Buffy try hypnosis with just a measure of witchcraft added without Buffy's knowledge of course.

The moment Willow heard the doorbell rang she took off for downstairs.

"Hey Buffy glad you could make it."

"Like I told you Willow I am ready to try anything."

"Just have a seat on my couch and I'll get everything I'll need from upstairs."

Buffy did just that and Willow made her way upstairs to retrieve a gold medallion that she had been working on just for this moment. On her way down the steps she couldn't help but admire the beautiful blonde hero.

"So how's this going to work Willow?" Buffy asked her as she sat on the couch.

"First I won't you to relax take your mind off everything Buffy. Can you do that for me?"

"Sure no problem piece of cake."

"Excellent Buffy. Willow takes the medallion and dangles it over Buffy. She swings it back and forth. Now Buffy I want you to keep your eyes on the gold medallion. Don't say a word focus on the medallion and just let your thoughts drift away. Can you feel yourself getting sleepy? Buffy nodded her head yes. When I count to ten you'll be under my spell. "

Willow counts to ten and Buffy goes into a trance. Willow takes the medallion and places it around her neck to keep Buffy under the spell.

"Buffy can you hear me? If you can hear me nod your head yes." Buffy does as she is told. "Excellent Willow replies Now Buffy everything I tell you to do you will do it for me no questions asked if you understand nod your head yes. "Buffy again nods her head yes."

"Let's do a test first. Buffy I want you to spread your legs and finger yourself."

Buffy of course did as she was told. Her moans begin to fill the room and Willow began to finger herself as well.

"O.K. Buffy you can stop I know the spell works now. I am going to release you from it but whenever you hear the phrase Let's go to my room you'll become a horny little she devil. " Willow once again counts to ten releasing Buffy from the trance who sits there as if nothing just happened.

"So when are we going to try it Willow." Willow smiles devilishly. What Willow.

"Let's go to my room Buffy." Willow places her hand on Buffy's thigh whom doesn't resist her touch. What's the matter Buffy are you feeling horny?"

"As a matter of fact Willow for some reason I am."

"I can take care of that horny feeling for you Ms. Buffy." Without saying another word Willow sticks her tongue down Buffy's throat and that was all it took for Buffy to become the aggressor. Buffy proceeded to rip off Willow's clothes ravishing her body.

"Oh god Buffy! Willow cried out. Fuck me, Fuck me baby."

It didn't take Willow long to reach her first orgasm. She felt breathless never had she been fucked like that before. She couldn't wait to dig out her strap on she got just for this horny vampire slayer.

"I've got a special treat for you Buffy." She reached into her satchel and pulled out a thick ten-inch strap on and put it on her body. "Get on your knees Buffy". Willow got behind Buffy and teased the slayer's ass with the thick dildo. Buffy moaned wanting it in her. Willow obliged and inched by inch slowly inserted it until it was all the way in. You like that Buffy don't you. I bet Angel never fucked you like this. The more Buffy moaned the faster Willow got. Until the medallion started to glow.

"What the hell?" Willow shouted startled but she never finished the sentence because the two vanished from the living room without a trace.