Wilmaid

Story Info
Out of the closet as a maid. Uses the wife for bait.
1.4k words
2.94
11.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lentri2
lentri2
1 Followers

Here I was in on Internet dating with my wife. We were low on funds. I had lost my license and my job. I worked a job where I needed a license, so I was out of a job in which I had twenty years experience. Being in my late forties I was not finding much work that payed anything.

I had always been bisexual since I was very young. I remember in pre-puberty I would masturbate to fantasies of sucking the cock of the most popular boy in class. I fantasized about girls for the most part as l got older. And eventually became homophobic. I even let faggots pay me to suck my dick when I became low on funds.

Eventually I married and settled down and put those wild times behind me. For a few years I was happy in my heterosexual relationship but after a few years the usual boredom sets in. I began looking at porn sites, especially ones with guys. Once again I began to crave sucking dick.

I began to look forward to my wife working nights as a nurse. I would look at the male to male sites looking for a dick to suck. The more dominant the better. I wanted to serve as a slave to alpha males. I would even let them fuck me in the ass. Not my most favorite thing.

Eventually I went from the slave fantasy to becoming a tg. I would fantasise that I was a prissy little maid that would wholeheartedly serve her masters every whim and desire. I wanted to dress up as frilly as possible and suck cock.

Eventually my wife had a nervous breakdown and went on disability. With only my wife's income and the little I made from day labor I decided I would tell my wife my secret fantasies. I told her that I loved to dress as a woman and serve guys. I also told her we were going to post adds on Craigslist and all the adult dating sites which let couples post for free. I told her that she would have to do it or I would leave her. But my wife being very open-minded consented, and even decided she would help me pick out some clothes.

I was truly in heaven all those fantasies of sucking cock were being fulfilled. We went to the thrift store and I bought a short skirt with red stocking and high heels and a pretty yellow button up blouse. I rushed home to put our first add on Craigslist and suddenly had dozens of responses from guys wanting to be with a tg and his wife. After a few minutes and lots of phone calls we got a date. He was in town on business and had a room at the Holiday Inn.

Arriving a time his room we were greeted by an older gentleman who seemed harmless enough. I was dress up in my outfit and my wife had worn a set dress. We had a drink and the man after rummaging through his closet came out with two dresses for my wife. "these are about the right size he said, you can have them ."

My wife thanked him and then he said slyly, "I have something for you too." He emerged with two pieces of rubber which he handed me. When i realised what it was I was ecstatic, fake boobs, what more could a wanna be tg ask for. We finished up our date and collected our forty bucks.

I was in heaven I loved to dress up in public. I even went to a picnic my wife had at her mental health clinic. They must have probably thought I was nuts, but everyone was nice and I even got to play croquet with a bunch of cute guys.

I really was having a good time. We were getting four or five dates whenever we placed an ad. Sometimes we would have two guys show up at a time. If they didn't mind we would serve them both. One would fuck my wife while I sucked the other guys cock. We were so cool I thought, definitely the best submissive couple on line.

We soon fell into a rhythm. The guys sat next to my wife on the couch undressing her and playing with her boobs and her pussy while I was down on my knees sucking cock. When the guys were ready we would all go into the bedroom. I would ask the guy if he would fuck my wife from behind. As the guy started to get a rhythm I would come up from behind and stick my tongue in their ass. While they plowed my wife's pussy I would lick their asshole. I loved to get on my back under the guy and stick my tongue out so his asshole would rub against my tongue while he plowed my wife. Sometimes I would call out the guys name telling him how good he was and how much I loved having him fuck my wife. Most guys loved this and would finish up by shooting their load on my face. Then we would collect our money and go to the next one, I was having the time of my life.

After that I ran a standard add which I kept the same. Guys began to recognize our add and we had plenty of repeat customers. I called myself Wilmaid, I was 5'5". I advertised we were a submissive couple, Trisha and Wilmaid.

Finally one day if happened. A package arrived. Me and my wife opened it. I couldn't believe my eyes. A present from one of our dates, a lacy black maid outfit. I hurriedly tried it on with my wife's help. It was too much fake books and now a real maid outfit. I felt like I was the luckiest tg in the world.

I also bought a little tiara. I would attach little trinkets I could find to it and I tied a red bow to it. I was so proud of my little hat. I always wore it when I dressed up. I have long hair past my shoulders so I didn't look half bad, especially in makeup.

The only thing that was hard was that my wife was very jealous and hated when I spent too much time sucking a guys dick, so I made sure that I didn't take too long and make her mad. This bummed me out as i could hours sucking cock for a guy l liked. Eventually I was given disability for a psychiatric condition. Dressing up when I went to see my psychiatrist probably didn't hurt. We got some extra income and decided we would reform, it was lucky we had gone such a long time with no trouble and decided to quit while we were ahead. I told my wife I was happy with her and didn't need guys anymore.

A few years went by but suddenly the urge came back. This time I have fantasies of serving a big black guy and being his submissive little maid. I want to dress up again and serve my big black master. I love bbc.

If I could start a new life I would take hormones and grow some very large boobs for my master to play with. I would kneel before my master and place his huge cock between my cleavage. Then I would give him the best blow job ever. I wish he will place his big strong hands on the back of my head and force his cock down my throat. When he gets through throat fucking me till I gag on his spank, he tells me to lick his asshole. I'm glad he likes that because I love doing it. When I am done I will ask my master if I can sit in his lap. Then I will tell him how handsome he is and wonderful it is to serve him. I ask him if i finish my duties early tomorrow can i go downtown and find my master some pussy. I love to dress up and ride the bus looking to recruit some pussy for my master. Then i tell him I want to go scrub the toilet and get it all shiny for him before I go to bed. Once my master goes to bed I get my blanket out and go to sleep on the kitchen floor. Wilmaid, the most prissy maid ever dreaming of tomorrow and contentedly serving her big black master with all her heart.

lentri2
lentri2
1 Followers