Wimpass Sub Ch. 02

Story Info
Steve and his wife are blackmailed.
2.6k words
4.2
123.1k
50

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/11/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RipRespon
RipRespon
534 Followers

NOTE: The following 2 chapters include some male on male sex, so, if you're squeamish about this subject you may want to skip these chapters.

****************************************

Over the next week I learned that most of our friends swept the events of that night under the table; most making a pack to never discuss it again for fear of their wives finding out. But at work, John and Peter, my two coworkers who were at the party, created an alliance that first began with a lot of private conversations from afar with smirking glances, finger pointing, and snickering in my direction. That soon progressed to direct taunting, like asking how my wife was while grabbing their crotch, or tossing crumped notes with cuckold and cock sucking wife into my cubical. It stressed me to no end worrying about how long they'd keep their silence amongst the other coworkers.

When I'd complain to Alicia she'd just discard it as guys being guys telling me that if I ignored them they'd eventually get tired and drop it. However, I was right to be concerned.

On a Friday night about three weeks later, I thought I was alone working late in the office when Alicia called me from home. Apparently, John was with her at our house demanding a blowjob in return for his silence at the office about her behaving like a slut at the party. My heart started thumping hard, my stomach was in my throat, and for some reason I felt my cock growing hard in my pants.

John was blackmailing her for a blowjob, but first, "You have to give me your permission to suck his cock," she said, "oh...and Peter's too, at another time," she added like she'd been prompted. I was hemming and hawing wondering what to do, squeezing my cock and mostly feeling panicked. I imagined John alone with my wife, his big cock deep in her throat, then pictured Peter face fucking my gorgeous wife. I nearly fell out of my chair when someone laughed behind me at the entrance of my cubical.

"Something got you horny?" Peter chuckled. Grinning ear to ear he walked in standing behind my chair and trapped me into the cubical. He pushed the speaker button on my phone.

"I think I should do it," Alicia giggled on the other side of the phone, "I certainly don't want everyone at your office thinking I'm a slut. It might also be bad for you moving up in the company." It was embarrassing how her tone gave away her excitement to both me and Peter, who snickered and mocked a blowjob with his fist at his mouth and his tongue in his cheek.

"Do you want to do it?" I asked my slut wife already knowing the answer.

"Well...he does have a nice cock," she giggled again, "and it's all shaved and clean. At least neither of them are gross or anything, and he promises they won't tell anyone."

"Have you already been blowing him?" I asked feeling the great sting of jealousy and envy in the pit of my stomach.

"Oh no," she reassured me, "But...well...he is naked and...I guess...I am stroking his cock. But I haven't sucked him off or anything."

"That makes me feel so much better," I said with as much sarcasm I could muster.

As I've said, I was deathly afraid of our sorted sexual life style becoming public knowledge around my office and also of being humiliated with stories of my behavior at the bachelor party. However, on the flip side, I was getting really turned on by the situation; being blackmailed into letting these guys use my wife. There was something about not having control that always turned me on and being suddenly faced with this reality had my heart thumping and my cock throbbing. I silently acknowledged to myself that I wanted my coworkers to use her and cuckold me, and so, like a wimp and a fool, I admitted defeat and gave her my permission.

"Are you both there?" John's voice boomed over the phone.

"Yup, present and accounted for," Peter answered.

"Great," John laughed, "listen up..." He put the phone on speaker and then down beside them. "Okay, it's show time baby, so get busy." As we eavesdropped, hearing very little at first, Peter shocked me by dropping his pants and underwear to the floor setting free his big semi-hard cock.

"Did you shave just for me?" Alicia asked her blackmailer who chuckled in response. Peter started slowly stroking his cleanly shaven cock only a foot away from my face while we listened to sounds of cock sucking coming from the phone.

The smell of Peter's sex overwhelmed my senses. It reeked like he had already cum at least once that day. Apparently, my blackmailer was claiming his territory, assuming his dominance. My heart ached with jealousy as we listened to John moan and compliment my wife's technique over the sounds of her slurping. Adding insult to injury Peter laughed at me when Alicia agreed to be topless so John could look at her tits. It wasn't long before Alicia began moaning like a whore the way she does when I maul her breasts.

"Your tits feel so fucking good," John said confirming my suspicions, "and your nipples are really hard. It was so hot when you let all the guys on the bus feel you up. You are such a slut."

Beside my head Peter's cock was fully hard, "a real fucking slut," he breathed picking up the pace of his stoking.

For five minute, measured by the seconds ticking away on the desk phone, the sounds of moaning, gagging, and slurping increased making my cock strain and ache in my pants. I easily saw in my mind a scene that Alicia and I have played out many times, a cock sliding deeply in and out of her mouth, long strands of saliva dripping profusely off of her chin, her big slimy tits being pawed.

Peter's angry red cock kept inching closer to my face in a show of supremacy. "You like it when your wife behaves like a slut," he goaded, "you like being a cuckold, don't you?" I kept silent, but the bulge in my pant gave me away. "You can take out your cock and jerk off too. I know you want too."

He was right, I was dying to give myself some much needed relief. However, I felt like if I did jerk off, I'd be admitting to him that all this was okay with me and I wasn't ready to give him that much control. I also felt extremely embarrassed because I didn't want him to see how much smaller my cock was than his. I knew it would also lead to endless teasing. "No thanks," I told him, "I'm okay."

My cheek stung from a sudden thump that felt like a bat hitting my face. Peter had swung his cock and hit me, "I said," he reasserted and then rapidly slapped my traumatized face with each word, "take...out...your...cock...and...jerk...off."

The stress was too much and my eyes began to swell with tears. I quickly turned my head away to hide my emotions. Crushed, I took out my cock. I couldn't have felt more humiliated, more defeated, or more turned on.

"Peter," John called over the phone, "I'm fucking this slut's face and she's swallowing all of my cock. You're going to love this, she's the best fucking cocksucker ever!"

"I can't wait!" Peter answered about to make me feel even worse, "and by the way, you win the bet. Steve's cock is as hard as a rock, and, like you remembered, it's pretty small."

"I thought so," John laughed triumphantly, "It's the sign of a cuckold. Fuck, stop...stop for a minute," he had turned his attention back to Alicia, "I want this to last." I knew how he felt and was just lightly stroking my cock because I too was on the verge of orgasm. "God your tits feel so good, they're as slimy as a wet fucking cunt."

"Squeeze them harder," Alicia moaned, "I love it when you're rough," she said sharing an intimate detail that I wished she hadn't.

"I'm going to fuck those big fucking slimy tits of yours, whore," John commanded as we heard them shifting positions.

I was really beginning to worry. This was supposed to be a blowjob and now John was tit fucking my wife. "Oh yah, that feels so fucking good," he moaned, "push your tits together...oh fuck yes."

My cocked throbbed mercilessly while I feared (and foolishly hoped) that he'd soon be fucking Alicia. I was so lost in thought that I was absentmindedly staring at Peter's big cock and picturing it sliding between my wife's tits. He noticed.

"Go ahead, jerk me off," he ordered, "I know you want to."

"No fucking way," I told him. It was bad enough that they were using Alicia, but me? I certainly didn't want to become their sex slave too. For god's sake, we had to work together. My mind whirled in sick possibilities. What would they do, pull me into the closet to make me jerk them off? Suck their cocks?

Okay, so I have to admit that it wouldn't be my first time. I had a few boy on boy experiences in high school, but I wasn't gay, and this was a place of business. My god, what if someone walked in on us right then? We'd both loose our jobs. I couldn't be hostage to every sexual whim of theirs. "I'm not gay," I stated boldly.

"I didn't say you were gay, I told you to jerk me off." He stared down menacingly at me pushing his cock closer to my face.

"You must to do it," John demanded over the phone, "Fuck this bitch has her tongue in my asshole. God that feels so good, stick it in deeper, baby. OH FUCK YAH, your pussy is soaking wet!"

"I'm not doing it," I stood strong and tried to picture what was happening at my house and how it was that Alicia's tongue was in John's ass.

The chime on my phone startled both Peter and me, "Take a look at that message, Steve," John said.

I lifted my cellphone from the table and with Peter veering over my shoulder I opened the text from John. My heart sank and I no longer had to wonder what was happening at home. It was a picture from John's perspective of my wife lying on her back (and on my bed), John was straddling her head, her hands were reaching around his legs holding her wet glistening tits together, and the head of his cock was protruding underneath them. She was wearing a skirt which was pulled up above her waist, and shiny white panties of which John's hand was in deep and apparently fingering her pussy.

"Now that's fucking hot!" Peter exclaimed with the excitement of a horny teenager, "Your wife has one fucking hot body. I can't wait until it's my turn." My phone then swished and vibrated and a selfy of John appeared. He was holding the camera high above him; his smiling face, his naked torso, my wife's head with her nose against his belly, his cock obviously down her throat, and his hand on the back of her head. "Wow, she really can deep throat a big cock," Peter added. "Now start jerking me off or we'll send these pictures around the office." He stepped away from his pants and underwear and leaned back against the desk in front of me.

I felt horribly crushed, humiliated beyond reproach as I reached up and took the first cock in ten years (other than my own) into my hand. At first I denied my lust and just wanted this to go quickly, so I started jerking the smooth hard cock fast. "Whoa, pussy boy, don't get too excited," Peter laughed rubbing in my shame, "let's make this last a little. And use your other hand to squeeze my balls. I like that."

"Okay, back to sucking slut," John ordered and more shuffling was heard through the line.

Her moaning resumed, complimented by John's occasional encouragements. Another five minutes ticked off on the desk phone and I found myself strangely turned on by jerking off Peter. His head lay back, no doubt fantasying about my wife, and his cock pointed directly at me while my hard cock throbbed mercilessly in the air. I was fascinated by how the soft skin of his cock moved with my hand while the rigid shaft gliding underneath. I was pulling on his shaved balls with my other hand and exploring the multitude of textures they had to offer. I could feel his cock harden when I used both hands on his shaft. And, when I used both hands on his balls he'd moan and tell me how good it felt.

I knew Alicia would like this cock and probably worship it with abandon. That thought and the movie playing in my head of what was happening on my bed at that moment was really turning me on making my own balls boil over close to orgasm. I was trying to hide from Peter just how much I was actually enjoying getting him off.

"Oh yah, that's good keep doing that, you're going to make me cum," John began to announce which made me instinctively begin to stroke Peter's cock faster.

"Yah, just like that..." Peter began to moan and put his hand on the back of my head pulling it down to his cock.

I resisted his pull and squeezed his ball harder hoping that doing so would satisfy his craving. But he applied more pressure until the head of his cock was pushing against my lips. By shifting his stance to apply yet more pressure his knee inadvertently pressed into my cock sending me into a mind blowing orgasm. I opened my mouth and accepted the head of his cock closing it around the shaft. My reward was instantaneous. As John came inside my wife's mouth over the phone, Peter began filling my mouth with shot after shot of his come. Because my own orgasm was in full swing (my cock shooting its load all over my shirt and lap) the overwhelming lust forced me to eagerly swallow all of it willingly.

As my orgasm subsided my senses returned to normal and I quickly stopped suckling the head of Peter's cock. Suddenly horrified by my actions I stood up and began buckling my come covered pants, my hands getting all sticky and messy. Peter picked up the phone from its cradle and began laughing, "Did she swallow? Because my cocksucker did," he bragged

Disgraced beyond belief I ran out of the cubical and was halfway in the elevator before realizing my keys, wallet, and phone were still at my desk. I stood silently in the hallway listening to Peter laughing and describing my degrading behavior in intimate detail up until the point where I ran off. "He'll be back though his keys are right here," he told John. After a short pause he finished with, "Okay, great idea. See you soon."

I couldn't bear to face Peter so I ducked into a cubical out of sight as he walked by whistling joyfully. When the elevator doors closed I ran to my desk and searched frantically for my phone, wallet, and keys. After not finding them I finally had to admit to myself that Peter must have taken them with him. I call Alicia over and over but both phones went directly to message. I scoured my desk and then one of my coworkers until I had found just enough money to take the bus.

After cleaning up as much as I could in the bathroom I began the long journey home.

RipRespon
RipRespon
534 Followers