Wimpass Sub Ch. 03

Story Info
Steve endures watching other men satisfy his wife
2.7k words
4.33
103.2k
51

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/11/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RipRespon
RipRespon
534 Followers

NOTE: The following chapter includes some male on male sex, so, if you're squeamish about this subject you may want to skip this.

****************************************

It had been years since I'd ridden the bus system, and because of that, I missed a transfer spot adding forty-five minutes to the already longest trip of my life.

It was nearly 10pm, a full hour and a half after I left the office when I finally arrived at my ranch house. The outside lights were off and two unfamiliar cars parked in the driveway. As I approached I could see through the front window that one lamp was on in the living room and music played loudly. The front door was locked and my keys, phone, and wallet were on the entry table. I knocked and rang the doorbell, but no one came; I figured no one could hear me over the music.

I had a key hidden in the back and so worked my way around the house making sure to past by the master bedroom. Sure enough as I approached the bedroom windows I heard my wife moaning and yelling, "Fuck that feels so fucking good...fuck me harder...yes fuck me...both of you." So much for, just blowjobs.

I looked around at my neighbor's house and to my relief didn't see a soul. I was certain she was loud enough for everyone to hear. It made me wonder about all the nights we had screaming sex and who might have been listening. I then heard John, "you like big cocks inside you...you like being fucked in the ass, don't you baby?"

"Yes! Yes!" Alicia affirmed, "ohhh, yahhh, fuck me harder."

My voyeur instincts kicked in and I snuck up to the window. A glimmer of light shined through a small crack in the curtains. I climbed over the bushes and needed to press my face against the glass to see through the tiny opening. Moans and screams of ecstasy continued making my cock grow hard. At first, I could only make out some naked movement on the bed. However, when John's face suddenly appeared above the bodies it became clear as to what I was looking at; John was standing at the foot of the bed, Alicia on all fours straddling Peter who was lying underneath. They were double dipping her and she was in complete heaven.

Since I reached puberty I've loved voyeurism, so, I couldn't drop my pant quick enough to get my aching cock into my sweaty hands. This was both worse and better than I could have imagined. I was so jealous and envious at that moment I felt like I would vomit; but it wasn't for the reasons you might think. Watching two guys fucking my wife through a window had been a longtime fantasy of mine, but, I was really pissed off that I could hardly see. At that moment I was very angry with Alicia for not opening the curtains more!

It wasn't long before John and Alicia were screaming into an orgasm that I thought would wake the neighborhood and get me discovered. When their climax ended it looked like she rotated to a reversed cowboy on Peter, and, I watched her embraced John into such an intimate kiss that it crushed my heart.

I twisted my body to get a better look and tripped over the pants around my ankles. I fell back hard into the bushes. I was certain I'd have deep scratches all over my ass.

Wounded emotionally and physically, I pulled up my pants and found the key. I was glad the music was blaring as I entered the house as quietly as I could. I retrieved my things from the door and checked for messages on my phone. I was shocked by what I saw. My screen saver was a picture of me with Peter's cock in my mouth. I was furious, that fucker had used my phone to take that picture when I was...."Fuck!" I thrashed about as silently as I could. I looked up the picture roll and also found a 20 second video of him coming in my mouth, "Fuck...fuck!" I did some more investigation and was not surprised to see that the photos had been texted to two different numbers; John's and Peter's I assumed.

I began sneaking down the hall when John walked out of the bedroom, his semi-hard cock dripping cum on my carpet. "Steve," he declared joyfully contemplating my scowling face. As his sweaty, sculpted, six foot two frame quickly approached, I saw him glance down at the phone in my hand, "we were wondering when you'd show up."

He hugged me in a tight clasp pushing his big cock into my belly, obviously trying to create as much discomfort as possible. His tactic worked making me feel small and average. "Did you like the new pictures?" he whispered in my ear adding to my shame, "makes you look like a cock sucking fagot, doesn't it?" he ridiculed. "Come, come, join us," he offered releasing me from his clutches and leading me back to the bedroom.

Unnoticed, and under the cover of the music from the living room we entered the dimly lit bedroom; Alicia was directly in front of me on the bed, her beautiful ass in the air as she knelt between Peter's legs sucking his cock. Angry red handprints covered her ass, her asshole was leaking cum and her soaking pussy was stretched wide open.

All my cuckold fantasies were right ahead of me and reached out craving to entangle my hands in her pussy and all that cum. John had other plans, however, and pushed me to the side putting his finger to his lips. "Shhhh," he whispered and pointed to a dining room chair that had been placed against the wall. I resentfully followed his instructions and took a seat. He stood beside me and together we watched the sexy show.

Alicia was completely absorbed and, as I had suspected, was worshiping Peter's cock. Her head moved rapidly up and down the full length swallowing all of it while her firm breasts crushed against his thighs with each plunge. Peter was in heaven groaning and praising god. I had watched Alicia with other men before and could tell she was very excited, loving every part of sucking that cock. Seeing that perfect body in action always melted my heart and hardened my cock. My anger was quickly replace by lust.

Just like mine John's cock grew hard. However, unlike my average cock, his was large, at least 8 inches. I glanced up at his smirking face looking down at me and knew what was coming. Sure enough he made a jerking off motion with his fist and then pointed to his cock.

I felt defeated. They had claimed my wife, forced me to humiliate myself, and had the evidence to prove it. At any time they could ruin my marriage, my reputation, and my career. I was pissed off, crushed, and beaten. I knew I had to obey.

Hell...I had to admit to myself that I wanted to obey. This had been my ultimate cuckold fantasy; to be completely dominated by men while my wife submissively offered herself to their every sexual desire. I felt horrible, shamed, and utterly degraded, yet deep down I had wanted all of this to happen. At that moment I felt I must be mentally ill, that something was terribly wrong with me.

Yet, as soon as I had his hot cock in my hand I became aware of just how beautiful it was. I ran my fingers over the head noting its perfect symmetrical shape. His shaft swelled, throbbed, and grew bigger under my grasp making me even more excited. His hand on the back of my head was a welcome force. I compliantly opened up and took the head of his cock in my mouth running my tongue on the underside while stroking the shaft and squeezing is balls in hopes to raise the level of his excitement.

It worked and I felt his cock grow even harder. However, that made him push it deeper and into my throat. It was very uncomfortable and made me choke. To my discomfort held me firm in place for a short while before pulling back to give me a little relief.

"OH MY GOD!" Alicia screamed scaring the shit out of me. Held in place by John's strong grip I glance my eyes to the bed and saw that Alicia was staring intently at me with the head of John's cock in my mouth, "I don't believe it! I didn't know you sucked cock, Steve," she laughed.

"But he's not nearly as good as you," John told her before pushing it back in my throat and choking me yet again. "See?" he confirmed "Can't even take half of it." My eyes began to tear and I felt saliva dripping out of my mouth and off my chin. I opened my mouth wider to prove him wrong only taking in another half inch or so and choking even more.

"A little ass to mouth, eh john?" Peter joked as he walked over to us. He reached the front of my chair and pushed his wet semi hard cock against my cheek, "Let me try," he suggested.

I only had a moment to cough and clear my throat before Peter's cock was in my mouth. I was relieved that it was smaller and not as hard. I felt Alicia's hand delicately stroke the side of my face, "push your tongue out and open your throat," she instructed, "that will make it easier to take." I still had one hand on John's big cock as I grasped onto Peter's balls with the other for stability. I looked up at the three pairs of eyes scrutinizing my pathetic attempt to suck cock. John was holding the back of my head as Peter fondled my wife's tits. His cock began getting harder and bigger by the second and he slowly fucked my face. "That's good," Alicia encouraged, "you're getting it deeper now."

I shifted my hands as naked bodies compressed together placing one hand firmly around the base of Peter's cock and the other on Alicia's strong thigh. I was completely encased between three tall people and the high back chair unable to move. John's saliva covered cock slid throbbing across the bridge of my nose as he leaned over me embracing my wife in a passionately kiss.

Peter's excitement grew and his pace picked up rapidly pumping his cock in and out of my mouth pushing it deeper with each thrust. My hand was the only obstacle keeping it from being buried in my throat. I thought it would vomit, but instead my gagging created so much drool I felt like a Great Bull Mastiff making a mess of his cock and my shirt.

I slid my hand up Alicia's thigh easily sliding all my fingers into her soaking pussy. I wiggled them back and forth making swishing sounds. Her moans of pleasure sent waves of passion through my groined. My status as a submissive was profoundly confirmed. Even though I was being used by the men I was in a moment of true bliss. I was finally included in the group.

However, my ecstasy was short lived. Peter's cock was pulled from my mouth with a pop and they all walked over to the bed. John pointed at me, "You, stay," he commanded, "get undressed but no touching yourself." Suddenly, I was left alone feeling vulnerable and worthless.

Using my sleeve I wiped the embarrassingly massive amounts of drool and tears from my face before removing my clothes. The three mounted the bed, John lay on his back, my wife mounted his cock, and Peter kneeled behind Alicia using my saliva as lubricant to easily slide his cock into her ass. I watched my coworkers double dip her again, taking my wife to orgasm after orgasm.

Did I already say that she brought out the animal in men? Well, these men were acting like animals, fucking her hard, slapping her ass, roughly squeezing her tits, pinching her nipples, pulling her hair, and calling her their slut and whore. Her body was showing signs of the rough play; welts appearing on her ass, bruises on her tits. I'd never seen her treated so crudely. The guys were merciless and my wife was eating it up.

I wasn't ignored by the guys, however, who would stare at me triumphantly as they fucked her and laughed at my smaller hard cock. It exposed to them know just how much being humiliated turned me on. "Tell us how much you like our big cocks inside you," Peter demanded while intently watching me.

"OH GOD," she screamed, "Don't stop! Please, please don't stop. It feels so go...your big cocks fill me up and touch every part of me. Please fuck me harder."

"Tell me how much better we fuck you than your husband," John laughed.

"Your cocks are so big and feel so good, Steve's little cock can't satisfy me like your cocks," Alicia told them breaking my ego and hardening my cock.

Peter hooked his fingers inside my wife's mouth pulling her up against his chest and squeezed her big tits roughly while continuing to fuck her ass. "You like watching real men fuck your wife," He taunted me, "You know you can't satisfy this cunt with that little prick of yours."

This humiliating banter went on for some time until Peter came bucking widely in her ass. John quickly followed screaming so loudly I thought it would wake the neighbors. Then all went silent as they collapse in a heap on the bed keeping their cocks inside Alicia and lay still for many minutes.

John curled his finger directing me to come to the bed. He pointed to their groins, "time to eat your cream pie," he smiled. Even though I was thoroughly disgusted I was turned on by the demeaning acted.

As I approached Alicia laughed and rolled back on top of Peter causing John's semi hard cock to pull out of her pussy. Cum began to flow from her folds and down over Peter's balls, "Don't let any of it get on the sheets," she ordered.

I quickly climbed onto the bed straddling Alicia's leg and licked cum from Peter's balls then buried my face in her slimy cunt. Alicia lifted her toes and caressed my balls taking me to the edge of orgasm. I was so turned on that I didn't hesitate to slurp the cum that began pouring from her ass after Peter withdrew his cock.

Another order to stay came when they all got up and made their way to my bathroom locking the door behind them. I listened at that door hearing laughter and cajoling coming from within leaving me feeling insecure and believing that I was the butt of their jokes. They began to shower, I assumed together, and I was not surprised that the voices quieted and were replace by soft moans. I was desperate to touch my throbbing erection but felt the need to remain compliant in fear of some sort of punishment.

The quite moans turned into thumping and cries of pleasure lasting over forty-five minutes. As I sat on the bed impatiently waiting I was completely amazed by the amount of sex these three individuals could have in one evening. Alicia finally emerged and ran through the house wet and naked to retrieve the men's clothing that were strewn around.

Farewells were made in the living room as I watched from the hall my coworkers receive passionate kisses from my naked wife in full view of the open blinds. I could only hope that the neighbors were not looking in at that late hour of the night.

Not a word was spoken as a rosy faced, extremely satisfied Alicia approached. Dropping to her knees she completely engulfed my raging erection into her mouth. I came immediately. She swallowed every drop sucking until I went soft. "Now that was fun," she laughed retreating to the bed. "I can't wait until they come back."

Within seconds she was asleep and I was hard once again pondering my new role as a wimpass, cock sucking sub.

RipRespon
RipRespon
534 Followers
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Wll, this wimp can suffer all that he gets. Oh, their swinging life is one way and he definitely is a total cuckold. No telling how many guys are going to use her. Maybe her husband gets to watch from time to time but mostly he gets to stay in a room by himself while the other men take care of his wife. Will she ever express remorse? Probably not but it would be nice that she acknowledges that she still loves Steve and wants to remain married to him; even though she wants more men to satisfy her. She should be a cockcage on him with a GPS and shock unit to better keep in control. Maybe every few months he is released to wash but not to cum. As one put it, after awhile his cage gets smaller and smaller and eventually his cock falls off for lack of use.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I LOVED it, gave it a 5- [❤=☆☆☆☆☆- (4.6/5=92%)]!

A man is who he is & what he is, & he first must admit to himself what makes him happy. Only then will he be able accept himself for who he is. Once he accepts himself, his wife will accept him too & may be even accommodate him.

Excerpt from the story:

Quote: Alicia was staring intently at me with the head of John's cock in my mouth, "I don't believe it! I didn't know you sucked cock, Steve," she laughed. Unquote.

* * *

I sucked cock twice a day while camping with a friend years ago. I sucked just that one guy. He was from a well to do family, & unlike me, he had no problems finding girlfriends (I was a late bloomer & shy & was lacking self confidence). At the time I absolutely did not know I had a submissive side & a bi side.

The two of us shared a tent. The first day he pretended he was joking but he was groping me by touching & squeezing my ass when we were in our tent. Then he pulled down my trunk and grabbed my dick while shoving two fingers up my ass.

I was not ready for that. When he started to grope me I just froze, my mind became foggy; i felt it all was happening to somebody else, not to me. I was in a hypnotic trance of sorts, I was paralysed. He actually managed to talk me into sucking his cock. He told me he saw me staring at his cock. "It is obvious you are fascinated with my member. You can't deny that."

He first French kissed me on the mouth. I still could not offer more than token resistance. His tongue had a commending presence in my mouth & in my psyche.

"Socking cock is no longer considered a homosexual act. It often happens between straight friends...You will suck my member now & that will be our secret..."

That was the moment I fully submitted to his will. I was his sub.

devilspydevilspyalmost 10 years ago
Bi cuckold

Bi cuckold with a little boy dick. Fist off the two studs need to make the wife put her cuckold in chastity. After a couple of weeks his balls will be blue and he will leak and drip goo. Make him wear panties as well. He can still work and do his job. Just sit down like a girl to pee. Not to mention the constant reminder of being a cuckold. Also the two studs stop picking on him at work. They now have a hot wife to fuck anytime they want. And a willing cuckold to suck their cocks and swallow loads when the mood hits them. Maybe they hire a hung she male to join and train cuckold's tight ass/pussy and breed him like the bitch he is. As his chastity cock leaks and drips as his little clit trys to get hard. Good time for all. At least another chapter in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
a parallel

My wife lost her sex drive after going through menopause. Not some of it, but about 99%. Nearly overnight she went from the oversexed woman I'd loved to 30 years to no interest and if we tried intercourse, it was terribly painful for her. We didn't know what to do, she was devastated that we could no longer have sex, her vaginal walls had thinned so much she risked being torn open.

So I asked her one day if she had any sexual fantasies anymore and she hemmed and hawed and said no. After plying her without enough alcohol she admitted she did, she always wanted to see me suck a cock. WHAT? I've never been gay, bi-sexual but also never homophobic. As she sat there and talked about it, I could see her sexual arousal growing and pretty soon she had her hands in her pants and was frigging herself. We had a hell of a masturbation session!

So that got me thinking. Would she REALLY want me to suck a cock? So I brought it up one day when we weren't drinking and was shocked by her answer, yes. In fact, though she hadn't drank anything, the more we talked the hornier she got and soon gave herself a half dozen orgasms because she couldn't stop as we talked about the idea.

I had a buddy that we grew up together and his wife had passed away a few years before. It sounded as if he wasn't interested in dating again so after our talks I invited him to dinner one night. My wife had no idea what I was thinking and it wasn't until we were hammered that I brought up my wife's fantasy and to say she was mortified would be an understatement. But we kept talking about it and teasing her and pretty soon my buddy stood up, walked over to me and said go for it, he'd be our experimental dick! I think he was about 25% serious but when I looked over at my wife, her eyes were huge and she was EXCITED. What the hell....

Expecting to be laughed at and humiliated, I actually reached up and grabbed him by the pants but he didn't pull away or start laughing. My wife's face was red with arousal as she watched. The room was absolutely silent, making my guts churn. Maybe it was the alcohol, maybe it was that we hadn't had sex in quite some time, but I was horny as hell! Damned if he didn't let me unzip his pants and reach inside, fishing out about a half hard dick.

He was cut with a big fricking head on it. As I held it and looked closely at it, all the sudden my wife was sitting by my side staring intently at me. I glanced at her and she just nodded her head at what I was doing. Fuck it, in for a penny, in for a pound. I took his cock into my mouth and felt it growing by leaps and bounds! I felt something next to me as I sucked and out of the corner of my eye my wife was pulling her pants off and started masturbating frantically as she watched me suck. My buddy must have had his senses overloaded with his cock in my mouth and watching my wife orgasm again and again and again rapid fire and I felt his cockhead swell and heard him grunt and he started cumming! Oh my gosh, he must not have cum since his wife died (I found out it had been about a week since he'd last jacked) because he just kept pulsing into my mouth. I could hear my wife groaning as he was cumming and she continued to orgasm also. He wasn't a 3 or 4 pulse guy, he kept pulsing shot after shot into my mouth, shooting 11 times on average I learned.

It was incredible. My wife left her pants off as she sat back looking at me with his cock still in my mouth and she just about passed out when she saw me swallow. It was a giant load, for sure. He tried to pull out of my mouth but I grabbed his asscheeks and held him there, but didn't suck, he was too sensitive. It wasn't long and he started talking to my wife and they laughed and joked about how incredible it was. My wife laid back on the couch beside me and started rubbing her cunt really slow and gentle and as he watched, I felt his cock twitch and then harden.

This time it took longer of course, but I pulled my own cock out this time and took the time to jack on my own while I sucked and jacked my buddies. My wife is so vocal that she made him go off again just watching and listening to her and I ended up with my second mouthful. This time though, after I got him cleaned off he pulled out of my mouth. Seeing me still jacking, he got down on his own knees and when he took the head of my cock in his mouth, my wife shrieked with excitement and I blew my own nuts into his mouth. My wife was beside herself with arousal.

He left that evening to walk home (he didn't live far away) and my wife and I went to bed. The next morning when we woke up we looked at each other with big eyes and asked "did that really happen?" She wanted to know what I thought and was excited when I told her how much I enjoyed everything. From the taste of his cock and cum, the excitement of sucking a cock while she watched, to him watching her masturbate and orgasm.

We ended up having to call our buddy, he was too embarrassed to come over. I could hear my wife talking quietly and pretty soon she came in and said he'd be right over and in about 5 minutes, he was knocking at our door. Wow, talk about 3 embarrassed people. She served us each a cup of coffee and we took our seats in the living room. I let him know that I wasn't regretting anything and had no trouble talking about it. He finally let us know how much he enjoyed it, being sucked and especially he enjoyed sucking me and having me cum in his mouth. And like me, it turned out one of his sexual fetishes was watching women masturbate!

That made my wife chuckle and she stood up and took her sweat bottoms off, she was sans panties! As we watched, she dipped her finger in and started rubbing her clit as she stood in the living room, no one drunk, in the light of day, just masturbating for us. It didn't take more than a minute and she was hunched over her hand, working hard at her orgasm. Unlike the night before, she pulled her shirt up and though she has really saggy tits after 3 kids, her nipples are almost an inch long and she started pulling on them which helped her cum.

I asked my buddy to come over and right there in the light of day, I took his incredibly hard cock into my mouth and started blowing him with the same results as the night before. He shot a monstrous load into my mouth and I sucked it all down. That set off my wife again and she kept cumming and cumming. That first day, we all three spent the day pretty much naked, sucking each other, swallowing and watching my wife. Since then, I've probably swallowed thousand of his loads of cum and my wife will masturbate on command when he's over. Sometimes he just walks in the house and as long as he alone, she'll pull her pants off and start frigging herself, knowing it'll give him a hardon and I'll suck it!

It isn't about him fucking my wife though. This just started out a fantasy of hers and now its an outlet for the three of us. He NEVER fucks my wife. He comes over to suck, get sucked and watch my wife. I'm not sure that I can remember them ever touching even. It is about watching him and I doing what she long fantasized about. And me? Not much excites me more than being watched sucking his cock while I jack my own frantically! No one is hurt, everyone cums out ahead!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

run you stupid fucker

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Tara Gets Taken Ch. 01 Sexy wife gets taken and he watches and records it all.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Boss's Hostile Takeover of My Wife Employee's wife victim of owner's sexual extortion.in NonConsent/Reluctance
My Wife at the Holiday Party Wife plays party game with her husband's coworkers.in Loving Wives
Wife Ruined Chris is forced to leave as his wife enjoys black cock.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories