Wimpass Sub Ch. 07

Story Info
Things get worse for Steve before they get better.
6.1k words
3.71
37.2k
30

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/11/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RipRespon
RipRespon
539 Followers

It took me sometime to compose myself and clean up the piss in the bathroom. My body shook with anger and rage as showered with the underwear on as ordered. I tried to wash it out as much as possible. I believed that it had to have been the nastiest day of my life and it still wasn't over. I'd been beaten, raped, dominated, humiliated, and cuckolded by some of the foulest men I've ever known. Even worse, my dick grew hard as I thought about my day and obsessed over what I would find on the recording that my wife made of her and John. I knew something was extremely wrong with me for getting off on being treated so shamefully.

I easily found the new clock radio on the dresser that was pointing to the bed. It was a very sophisticated piece of equipment and difficult to tell it was a spy camera. It even had an IPhone port. It took me some time before I found the SD card stored in a compartment on the bottom.

By the time I sat at the kitchen table with my laptop and started reviewing the footage it was late and completely dark outside. I discovered that the camera had been set to a motion detection mode, meaning it was only recording when there was movement in front of it. Regrettably, because there is a window that goes into the backyard at the head of the bed and the curtain was open, everything in the room was silhouetted and everything outside was very clear.

Fortunately, I was still able to see just enough detail so that everyone was recognizable and I could also hear what was happening. The first file was of Alicia leading John into the room. I could see that she was wearing her yellow bikini, it's a thong and has very little strips that barely cover her vagina and just enough material to hide only her nipples; it's very sexy and really not to be used for swimming. It made me think of my neighbor Stan and how he had mentioned that yellow bikini earlier that evening.

When the two of them stopped at the foot of the bed, right in front of the camera I knew these recordings would work well as a blackmail tool. He cuddled up behind her cupping and squeezing her breasts in his hands, "I thought his eyes would pop out of his head," he said making Alicia laugh.

"He's always staring at me," Alicia giggled, "I think he has a LITTLE crush on me."

I'd had the same conversation with Alicia and I knew that they were talking about Stan. They must have run into him, "I don't think he's ever seen me in something this revealing before," Alicia sighed letting her head fell back onto John's large shoulder, "he never took his eyes off my tits."

John's hand slipped down and inside the bikini bottom making my mouth water for more, "You should have seen the way he was checking out your ass. Did you notice the bugle in his pants?"

Alicia laughed out loud, "No, I didn't. I resisted checking him out. I think he's a little creepy."

"Do you think he believes that I'm your trainer? Or do you think he suspects you're a naughty girl?" he asked.

"Well...let's see," she pondered reaching behind her and rubbing the front of his pants, "You're wearing dress shoes, jeans, and a polo shirt, you groped my ass as we walked to the house, and then you winked at him before closing the door. So...I'm guessing that he's picturing us working out right now," they both laughed loudly.

"You need to show me just how nasty he thinks you're being," he said tossing her on the bed. She rolled onto her back and then stepped in front of her. All I could see was his silhouette as his pants dropped to the floor. He put his hands on his hips and I could hear slurping sounds. I imagined her head was over the back of the bed and he was fucking her mouth.

"You said you have a blindfold?" John soon asked. I couldn't hear her response but he turned directly around continuing to block my view of her on the bed and retrieved her blindfold from the top drawer of the dresser. He returned to the bed and I assumed he put it on her.

"Stay there, don't move." He instructed. As he bent down to retrieved a phone from his pants I caught a glimpse of her lying on her back and indeed her head was tilted back over the end of the bed. He stood up and again approached the dresser. This time my heart skipped a beat as he looked directly into the camera. His hand searched the clock radio and then I heard music playing. Relieved, I realized he had connected his phone and loud dance music drowned out both of their voices.

I fast forwarded through several minutes of his ass thrusting back and forth. When they changed positions around to the side of the bed, Alicia's feet were on the ground and she bent forward offering her ass to John. He briskly pulled her bikini bottoms to her knees and started fucking her hard and fast with long deliberate strokes. It was so hot watching Alicia orgasm again and again that even though I wasn't allowed, I dropped my underwear to my ankles and began stroking my hard dick. After a while she collapse face down on the bed and he walked out of frame. The lack of motion made the file end. In the next video file I noticed that all of the lights in the room were turned on. Alicia was crawling to the foot of the bed until her blindfolded face was to the camera. With her bare ass high in the air, John stood beside the bed and started spanking her ass.

With a sudden shock that almost made my heart stop again I paused the video and stared at an out of focus figure that had appeared outside in the backyard.

Now our backyard is very private. It has a six foot high fence around it and without trespassing you can't see into our bedroom window. So it's not that unusual for our curtains to be open during the day. I rewound the video and sure enough someone, had been hiding behind one of the trees to the right of the window stepped out into view. I thought it had to be Stan. Who else could it have been? I re-watched that section several times and noticed that John was also looking out the window. In fact, about a minute after the guy stepped out John waved him closer. It took numerous waves for the voyeur to feel safe enough to approach and get up close to the window. Because the camera was focused on the light level from outside as soon as he stepped up I could see him clearly. As I suspected it was my neighbor Stan and he was staring directly at my wife's naked ass.

I was mortified, angry, and humiliated as I realized why he had acted so strangely when we met outside earlier. Under Stan's watchful eye John's cock grew bigger, bouncing in the air with each hand slap on my wife's ass. Soon the slapping motion turned to John spreading her ass for the voyeur's pleasure and then fingering her sweet pussy. I could clearly see Stan's eye's widened when Alicia began moaning like a tramp in heat completely unaware of her onlooker. I could only imagine what was going through Stan's big ugly head at that moment, however, although I could only see him from the waist up, by the motion of his arm I could guess what was going on with his little head.

This was completely demeaning. My creepy neighbor, who'd lusted after Alicia for years was spying on her cheating on me. He was staring at her juicy cunt and ass being masterfully manipulated by my coworker. Why then, I wondered, why was my cock so hard? Why was I stocking my own cock so furiously? Why was I on the verge of spunking all over my computer?

John pulled her head toward him keeping her ass high in the air until her elbows were on the edge bed. That gave me and Stan a perfect side view of the action (although Stan's view had to be better than mine since it wasn't silhouetted). John then made a show of slowly feeding his big hard cock into her hungry mouth. I began to wonder if this was Stan's first time veering into our window. I wondered if he had spied on Alicia walking around the room naked, or changing her clothes, or if he'd ever watched us fucking. He sure seemed comfortable outside my bedroom window.

John's balls were being cupped gently by Alicia's hands and when they began to touch her chin with each hip thrust, Stan gave a big thumbs up and then made a motion asking John to take off her bikini top. John, with a big smile on his face, obviously teasing Stan, left her top on but began roughly fondling her tits occasionally reaching out and giving her a hard slap on the ass.

Watching all of this at the kitchen table and masturbating had made my dick way too sensitive to touch, I didn't want to cum just yet, but, I figured out that rocking on the chair pushed on the plug in my ass just right and it felt as good as jerking off. So, I put my hands on the edge of the kitchen table and started rhythmically rocking on my ass while watching the scandalous video.

After several minutes of showing off my wife's deep throating skills John got up onto the bed with her. He maneuvered around until he was behind her with both of them on their knees facing the window. At that point all I could see was his silhouetted back and just a bit of Stan's shoulder. I watched John toss her bikini top to the side and knew that my neighbor was standing only a few feet away from my completely naked wife being molested. By the way Johns hips were moving I imagined that his cock was siding over slick her pussy and poking out between her legs for Stan to see. She soon fell forward onto her hands at just enough of an angle I could see half of her head and the side of her breast swaying in time with John's hips. John was fucking her long and slowly and had his hand around her face; I'm sure with some fingers pulling at her mouth and keeping her head up for Stan's viewing pleasure.

It was the sound of the sliding glass door opening beside me that scared me so much I must have leaped a mile high. I then I hit my head on the edge of the table trying to reach for my underwear. "Don't stop because of me," my voyeur neighbor commanded, "I've really enjoyed watching you jerking off. Please just stay like you are."

My heart was pounding ferociously in my chest as I quickly closed the laptop hoping he hadn't seen what I was watching. I didn't know what, if any, kind of arrangement he made with John and I wasn't about to give him any ammunition for John. "What the fuck are you doing?" I yelled, "Why the fuck are you in my house?"

"Well...I um...I..." he stammered like the idiot I believed him to be, "John and I had a little talk today," just the mention of John's name filled my heart with dread and so I just froze with my hard dick pointing to the ceiling and the plug pushing hard into my ass. "...yes a nice long talk indeed," a baffled expression covered his face as he stood trying to figure out what to say next. "Right...um, let me get to business without delay then. John told me you're his cuckold, and...and Alicia's his slut. Yes...I said it...that's what he said, I mean," he mumbled. "Anyway... he told me that I should come visit you. I saw them leave just a little while ago, and so, here I am." He chucked uncomfortably and started rubbing the bulge in his pants as he looked me over sitting naked in the chair, "he told me...um...he told me you'd give me a blowjob."

We looked at each other in silence for what seemed like several minutes. My heart was pounding so fast I thought I would have a heart attack. I felt entirely exposed and mortified. I couldn't help but wonder if Alicia had been in on this? Did she know he had been watching them that afternoon? Was she a part of sending Stan here telling him I would suck him off? The screaming fear of betrayal filled the silence in the room until Stan stepped closer, "He said you'd have to do it, that you had to do whatever he said."

The bulge in his pants kept getting bigger, "I'm not gay," was the pitiful response I got out of my mouth, although my cock throbbed and the pressure from the plug only aided in making it harder. I knew that I would have to do it, that I had to do what I was told. And if I still believed Alicia, (the alternative being too terrible to consider), if she was still on my side, then I only had one more day of being the slave of these men.

"I'm not either...well gay...but...he said you had to suck my cock if told you too. He said he'd punish you otherwise." Stan pulled out his very hard, long, hairy, but thin cock from his pants and walked right up to me as if he owned me. My mind was whirling with humiliation and fear, "you've got a nice LITTLE hard on going there, don't you?" he laughed sealing my shame. The strong odor of stale semen permeated my nostrils as he reached for my computer, "What kind of porn were you jerking off too?"

Desperate to keep him from my laptop I pushed his hand back and took a hold of his cock. Stoking its length with my hand and distracted him for the moment, "I'll suck your cock, just leave my fucking computer alone. It's none of your business"

"That's a good boy," he patted my head condescendingly taking charge and pushing the soft tip of his prick against my lips, "no reason to wait then is there?"

As I put the warm circumcised head in my mouth, I couldn't believe what was happening. This was the third cock I'd sucked on that day. I hadn't sucked a cock in over 15 years and in a matter of a few days it seemed I was becoming a cock sucker for anyone who asked. "Oh yeah..." he cooed pushing it deeper into my mouth, "that feels really good. Exactly what the doctor ordered," he snickered. "Pull on my balls too."

I did what he asked, and as Stan continued to compliment my technique I wondered how the hell this was all going to end. I was trying to keep the faith that Alicia and I still had a plan for Peter and John, but, how would we deal with Stan? Everything was getting so complicated. The more I thought about how hopeless this situation was getting the more I could feel my eyes watering up again. I tried very hard not to cry but the tears pushed out between my closed lids against my wishes. Stan then held the back of my head and started pushing his pencil dick down my throat and chocking me, 'Now at least I have a reason for the tears,' I thought to myself.

"This afternoon while Alicia was sleeping, John and I had a beer at this very table," Stan began to share, "He told me that he and his friend, ah... Pete is it?" The side of my head started hurt with the mention of his name, "Well...he said they weren't ready to share Alicia...who, by the way, looks totally fuckable in that tiny yellow bikini of hers." Stan was full on fucking my face as he admitted lusting after my wife, "and that ass of hers is to die for. Not a blemish or cellulite to be seen. It's just perfect and so firm."

Stan was pulling his long cock back until just the head was in my mouth. He'd let me suck for a moment and then plunge it back down my throat as deep as I could take it. "But, until the day they're ready to share your slut," he said, "I'm happy to use your mouth." His paced began to pick up speed, "John said you were pretty good at BJ's, and that you, being their 'wimpass cuckold', had to do what they said. Oh fuck...your mouth feels so fucking good..." he sighed.

Even though I was choking on my creepy neighbor's cock, I started to feel better. It was sounding like Alicia wasn't a part of Stan being there. I pulled on his balls with one hand and stroked the base with the other trying to get him to cum as quickly as possible. But soon he pulled it out of my mouth completely, "Not so fast you eager beaver," he taunted, "I want this to last a while. Now open your mouth and stick out your tongue." He then slid the length of his cock across my open mouth for a while. "I usually get pretty good BJ's at the porn shop downtown, but now, with you just next door, I see I won't have to take the long journey anymore. Now suck my balls."

As I tried to get his big balls in my mouth I realized he had just revealed himself. I knew that once Peter and John were out of the picture, how to get out of sucking off Stan's cock. I would just threaten to tell his wife that he was getting blowjobs at the glory holes. I began to feel even more relieved, and actually began to get a little turned on. For the moment I chose to enjoy doing Stan's bidding, and besides, every time I moved my ass on that fucking hard wooden kitchen chair, (which was constantly) it made the butt plug wiggle around, and that feeling was making me hotter and hotter. I started really getting into sucking his cock, which, it seemed, didn't go unnoticed.

"The 'wimpass cuckold' likes to suck cock, eh? Makes you good and hard, eh? I'm gonna like getting you turned on. Now stick your finger in my ass." His wish had become my command and with his balls moist in my mouth, I wiggle a finger past his sphincter, "Oh...fuck yeah! Jerk me off faster," he directed taking complete control.

And so it went for almost an hour. He took his time alright, making me lick his cock, slapping it on my tongue and face, getting me to bob my head on it, or just jerk him off, or just suck on the head. And he really liked it when I stuck two fingers in his ass. He was very specific with what he liked and wanted. He finally told me to jerk him off until he shot cum all over my face. The feeling of his hot gooey cum dripping down my face actually got me even more excited and wasn't ready to stop, so, I sucked his cock until it went completely soft. He finally pulled out of my mouth and collapse onto a chair beside me, "That was so fucking good...you are one cock sucking slut, I tell you what!" he complimented. "I wish my wife would blow me, but she's too fucking proper."

Usually Stan was shy and timid, but after dominated me he was self-assured. "Tell me what it's like being a cuckold and watching other men fuck your wife better that you ever could."

I knew he was trying to humiliate me more, and it worked, "I'm really not in the mood to talk, I've had a really bad day," I admitted swallowing my pride and trying not to feel too disgraceful.

"Oh come on," he pushed, "I would love to fuck Alicia in front of you, man. She's got one of the best bodies I've ever seen with big full firm tits," he salivated. "You've got to bring her to our pool party in that fucking tiny little bikini. I'd love for my friends to see that. Maybe you'd like to see me and my friends fuck her too?" He laughed and punched my shoulder like we were suddenly best buds, "Oh...come on, I bet you'd get off on that."

I felt tears welling up again and I was ashamed that he was seeing me like that, "I just don't want to talk about this with you right now," my voice quivering.

He took a long look at me and I think took pity. "I understand," he laughed, "you looked pretty upset when you came home today. Just give me few more minutes to recover from that awesome BJ." So for several more minutes he sat quietly with his eyes closed, his pants around his ankles, and his cock dripping cum onto my floor.

"Don't get up," he said finally preparing to leave. He studied me as he got dressed, "Your eyes are saying 'I'm so upset', but your cock is saying," he chuckled a little before mocking in a high squeaky voice, "'I want to suck Stan's big cock some more.'" He laughed loudly making his way out the same glass door he came in, "Don't let your little cock worry, it'll get plenty more opportunity wimpass." He gave me a dorky wave, "See you tomorrow."

Exhausted, I had had enough and couldn't stand another minute of this awful, awful day. After washing my face and hands, and thoroughly brushing my teeth, I hid the disk by taping it to the bottom of my dresser drawer. In a dreamlike fog I retrieved the new SD disk and then looked around the room for a better spot to place the camera. I finally moved a small accent table from the guest room, placed it in the corner of the master bedroom, and put the clock radio on top facing the bed. That, I thought, would give us better images as it was no longer directly facing the window.

RipRespon
RipRespon
539 Followers
12