Win/Win Situation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The time came, however, when not a cock remained standing. And resisted all her attempts to make them hard again. She'd always thought of men as being more into sex than women but here she was feeling like she was just getting started. And the guys were lying around like dead whales on a beach.

She hid her chagrin. The truth was she was deeply grateful for all they'd given her. They'd made it clear they found her desirable. And given her free access to every part of their bodies. The only problem was that it had made her hungry for more.

The next morning Doug announced that they had to get back on the road. With obvious reluctance the three of them gathered their things and packed their bikes. At last the time for parting arrived and each of them gave her a big hug and kiss. Doug grabbed her ass. And then they each shook Jake's hand. Jake put his arm around her shoulders. A minute later they were gone.

"Something tells me you weren't entirely happy with what happened," he said later in the evening while they sat watching TV.

"No, I loved it," she said.

"You loved it but something was missing."

His ability to pick up her feelings unnerved her. She kept silent.

"Something was missing," he said, turning off the show they weren't watching anyway.

"I wanted more," she said at last in a little girl's voice. Saying it out loud was scary.

"Oh babe," he said, pulling her to him. "I love how much you love fucking guys and sucking their cocks. I can't tell you how much I liked watching you enjoying yourself."

She snuggled closer to his hard body. He gave her a squeeze.

"And who knows," he added, "one of these days you just might have your every fantasy come true."

She couldn't imagine that ever happening.

12
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
Damfino86Damfino86over 14 years ago
Very nice continuation

Hope there's more!!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
The Generations of Cock A college girl has group sex with 3 contract workers.in Group Sex
Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
My Wife at the Holiday Party Wife plays party game with her husband's coworkers.in Loving Wives
More Stories