Win/Win Situation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jazm49
jazm49
99 Followers

"Oh yes, yes," she moaned. "I'm going to cum too."

This seemed to excite him and he moved even more powerfully. Driving his hard cock deep inside her ass. He was still pulling her nipples.

"Play with your clitty," he said. "Make yourself cum. I want to feel you cum. Make your asshole all tight around my cock."

She reached between her breasts and found her rigid clit. She felt the heat become a torrent. "Oh, I'm going to cum. Oh yes, fuck me. Don't stop."

He was pounding into her now. Making loud inarticulate sounds.

And then it was as if burning lava was filling her body. Hot and satisfying. "Oh God yes, Oh God," she was crying out. "I'm cumming, Oh God, I'm cumming."

He dropped her breasts and grabbed her shoulders. Slamming into her. Pulling her asshole down around the base of his cock. Then, once more, he screamed like a wild animal. She felt him pulsing inside her. And felt the hot liquid flow. He jerked several times and went limp on top of her. His cock dwindled and then popped out. She could feel his cum oozing out of her.

"Oh shit. Oh fuck," he said, flopping over on his back beside her. "Oh sweet Jesus, I've needed that for so long. Goddamn that felt good."

They lay inert, breathing heavily, for what seemed like hours.

She turned her head to look at him. "I have a little proposition," she said. He swiveled his head to return her gaze. "You can stay in my house. That's my part of the bargain."

"You don't want to do that," he said.

"Yes, I do."

"No you don't."

"I know who you are. You're Jake Barlow."

He looked stunned. "And you let me fuck you knowing that?"

She laughed, feeling the sore ache of satisfaction in both her holes. "Yeah right. And if I'd asked you not to would you have stopped?"

"No, probably not," he said with a short laugh, looking as contrite as she imagined it was possible for him. "So what's my part of the bargain?"

"Use me. Fuck me any way, any time, and any place you want to."

He stared at her. For a moment she thought he might refuse. He turned his head and looked into the sky. "Only a fool would turn down an offer like that. And my mama didn't raise no fool."

"Deal?" She asked.

"Deal," he said.

She felt a rush of warmth fill her belly. And, incredibly, saw that he was getting hard again.

"Roll over," he said.

"Jake, I'm sore."

"Shut the fuck up and roll over."

She did what she was told, feeling anxious. He got to his knees beside her, stuffing his fingers into her pussy. Then he was rubbing the thick goo he found there between her breasts.

"I think it's time you got a good titty fucking," he said as he straddled her. "And got a mouthful of my baby juice."

She felt his rough hands pushing her breasts tight around his cock as he slid between them. She opened her mouth. Oh yes, she thought. This is going to be what they call a win/win situation.

jazm49
jazm49
99 Followers
12
  • COMMENTS
17 Comments
Damfino86Damfino86over 14 years ago
Super hot!!!

Amazing story... now I'm off to read Part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
not bad at all

I'm not sure if this belongs under the Reluctance catagory.

She wanted it and he gave it to her. Nevertheless, a decent story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Jesus fucking christ!!

Holy crap, I'm sitting on a bus right now and I have just read that full story on the bus. I'm about to get off and get off... More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
WOWWWW

That was awesome thats all I have to say.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
HOT DAMN!!!!!!!!

I sent my boyfriend this story, and he wrote me back and said who ever wrote this made his day, he cannot what until he gets back in the states and try this as a role-play thank for the relese.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Hunted She is captured by a Bosnian sniper.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Roughly Ridden Sexy barn tease gets what she wants the hard way.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Concert She's violated at an outdoor concert.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Blackmail Baby She is blackmailed into carrying her father-in-law's baby.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories