Win - Win - Win

Story Info
A man interviews for an unusual job.
6.5k words
4.33
31.2k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Justwords
Justwords
253 Followers

The following is a sequel to my story "Couple Seeking Master".

The city library is one of the few places that a homeless man can use to take refuge in a rain storm. If he is quiet, and polite, and clean, he might even be mistaken for regular folk and left alone for hours on end. A great deal of my time was been spent at the city library. I'd read some, and catch a nap if no one was around. I'd also use their computers to look for a job from time to time. It was there that I stumbled upon an ad for a live-in sexual controller type for a young married couple. I read the ad with great amusement. I could not wrap my head around why any couple would want such a thing, but that didn't stop me from being interested. After all, it was a paying job, with a roof over my head, and all the sex I wanted! If they were crazy enough to give it away, I'd be crazy enough to accept.

After my fourth time reading the ad, I noticed it had been placed four months ago. Certainly a thousand guys would have jumped on this by now, so why was the ad still up?

The last paragraph seemed to ask for some long reply about my experience and what not. Experience as a Master, I had none. Experience at any job, not much of that either. The only thing I was good at was fighting for money in back alley gaming. It's just survival, you know. Anyway, I had no idea what to write, and I wasn't interested in some long bullshit email, so I typed "I'm your man. Trust me. Love, Tommy" and hit Send.

After that, I put it out of my mind. I surfed the internet and applied to a few other jobs. I wasn't looking for work necessarily. More like I was just killing time waiting for the city shelter to open up so I could go get a meal, a shower, and a bed for the night.

I checked my email again and couldn't believe I had a reply! It read "Thank you for your interest in the position. Please come to our home Tuesday afternoon at 4:00 for an interview."

Tuesday afternoon? That was tomorrow! I looked up the address on a map to learn it was an hour upstate. How was I going to get anyone I knew to give me a lift that far? I certainly didn't have money for a cab. I scribbled the address, day and time on a scrap of paper and left the library to head for the shelter, thankful the rain had let up.

Early the next morning, I began my trek. I hitchhiked some and walked some but finally made it to the area. Using a gas station restroom, I freshened up as best I could, shaved, and put on some nice clothes that I borrowed from a buddy. The shirt was a bit too tight, but it accentuated my muscular upper body, so I went with it. Not much choice anyway.

I found the house and came strolling up to the door a round 4:45. I was convinced I'd already blown it. Hesitating, I knocked anyway.

A moment later the door quickly swung open. A man almost half my age in an expensive business suit greeted me with a warm smile. "Hi there! Tommy, right?"

I nodded.

He thrust out his hand, grabbed mine, and shook it eagerly. What he lacked in looks, he made up for in enthusiasm. "It's so nice to meet you! I'm so sorry you had trouble finding the place. My wife should've given you proper directions, not just the street address. I'm so sorry."

Was this for real? I was late and HE was apologizing for it?!

He continued talking fast "I didn't hear your car pull up. You must be sneaking up on us." He chuckled to himself.

I smiled incredulously.

"Well come in, come in!" He said, still shaking my hand. "My name is William Davenport. It's so good to met you!" He said again, slapping me on the back like we were old chums. He led me into his home. "Let me introduce you to my wife." William gestured to a formal sitting room just off the foyer. "This is Claire".

Oh my god! This woman was the most beautiful specimen ever created. My dick hardened at the sight of her. Waaaaay out of my league, even when I was in my twenties.

"Clair Bear," William continued, "meet our new friend.."

I cut him off and stepped forward, thrusting my hand out to her "Thomas Miller, ma'am. It's nice to meet you." Her smile was a killer. Thick long hair and amazing eyes. She mentioned she had done some modeling, but this far exceeded what I had imagined. A trace of her perfume hit me and I prayed she wouldn't see me sweat. Keep it together Tommy, I told myself. Stay cool.

"I'm glad you could come on such short notice." She replied. "I'm so sorry I didn't provide directions to our home. Sometimes I can be so absentminded. I do apologize."

"Think nothing of it." I replied.

"Shall we sit and talk?" William said, motioning to the four low-back antique seats. I sat in the first chair on the right, sexy Claire sat across from me, William next to her.

I eyed them both, seeming very different. What did she see in him?! I decided it must have been his money.

Clair picked up a little silver bell on the coffee table and gave it a slight ring. Gently returning the bell to it's position, she turned her attention to me warmly. "Well, Thomas, why don't we start by you telling us about yourself and your experience." she said.

Uh oh. I hadn't thought this far in advance I had nothing prepared. I started to feel a bead of sweat run down my back. "Well, um" I cleared my throat. My mind coming up with no story I could tell.

Just then, an older woman with grey hair wrapped in a tight bun, appeared with a large silver platter that held a silver carafe of hot coffee, cups and saucers, and all the fixin's. She set it down on the small table between us, smoothed out her maid apron, and asked if there would be anything further.

"No thank you Missy." Claire said kindly. Turning to me, she continued "I apologize. Please continue Tommy."

"Um...I..." What could I say? An awkward silence. "Why don't you start by telling me about the other men you have interview for this position."

"Oh..." Claire looked awkwardly at William.

"Many people have answered our ad. Most were not serious replies. In total, you are the third person we have met with."

"And what was wrong with the first two?"

William hesitated. "They just weren't a good fit, you see." He returned to the original question "And what can you tell us about yourself, Thomas?"

It was very strange to hear them using my formal name. No one ever called me Thomas, not even my mom. "What can you tell me about yourselves?" I questioned back.

Claire started "I'm 22. My husband is 31. He practices law and..."

I cut her off. "Yes, we covered that in the ad. What I mean is why do you want this?" As soon as I asked, I knew she would just regurgitate the ad to me, something about living with surprises makes you smarter or some crap, so I changed gears. "What I mean to say is, why don't you tell me about your sex life, so I can see if we can work together." They just looked at me strangely. I could tell I was going to have to break this down for them. "Ok...for starters, what form of birth control do you use?"

Claire finally answered. "Why, abstinence, of course."

Silence. "...Are you telling me the two of you don't have sex?!"

"That's correct." Claire replied.

I looked at William. He was married to this foxy woman and didn't touch her?! "Something wrong downstairs, buddy?"

"Downstairs?" He inquired.

"Your dick, man! Is something wrong with your dick?!"

"Oh." He chuckled, finally getting the downstairs reference. "No. I am in perfect health. Everything functions... um... as it should." He cleared his throat and shot a cordial smile at his wife.

"Then why aren't you two playin' hide the sausage?!" I was in shock!

"You see," Claire explained sweetly, "we retain our purity to honor our next master."

I thought about this for several moments. "So...how long has it been since you've done it?" I asked curiously.

William considered this. "We parted ways with our previous master about seven months ago when he allowed us to move here. So, for Claire it's been seven months, and for me it's been thirteen."

"You've got to be fucking kidding me!" I exclaimed.

"No?" William answered, as if there was something strange about his timeline.

"Was this the same master that would not allow you to start a family?"

"The same" Claire looked down at her clasped hands sadly.

My heart almost broke for her. Such youth and fertility, dedicated to one man to control and deny her dreams. It was poetic.

"Why don't you just..." I stopped myself. I was going to suggest scrapping the master concept and just being their own people, but I knew I would just shoot myself in the foot. "I mean..." I paused. "I can see how hurt you are, and I'd be willing to make concession for such a wish."

Her eyes lit up! She squealed with delight, grabbing her husbands hand and squeezing. "Did you hear that honey?! Were going to have a family!"

William furrowed his brow. "Now, wait just a minute!" His voice rose slightly. "You still haven't told us anything about you, or your ideas. How are we supposed to make a decision about whether or not to hire you if you won't tell us about your experience?"

At that, I sat up tall, puffed up my chest, and raised my voice even louder "Now you listen to me!" I could see he was taken back by my boldness. "You people wanted mystery and surprise. I'm not going to blow it up by telling you all my plans. You'll just have to wait and see. As for my experience, you are an educated man and can surely see I'm almost twice your age. Certainly I have the experience!" I paused my rant and assessed they were eagerly listening. "Now... your wife needs something and I am just the kind of person to practice that kind of benevolence. That's all you need to know about me at this time. You would be so cruel as to withhold that from her?!"

"Well..um..no." He stammered.

I continued. "Now, it seems to me that it's not up to you to decide whether to hire me or not, but it's up to me to decide if I'm even willing to accept!" At that I stood up.

Claire and William also jumped to their feet. Clair quickly grabbed my hand and pleaded. "Please mister Miller. Please don't leave angry."

While William stammered "I...I...I'm so sorry for my rudeness. You make excellent points and I thank you for sharing them with us."

Ha! This was hilarious how easy it was to manipulate these people.

I relaxed my body a bit.

"Please come sit back down." Claire offered, petting my hand.

"Mister Miller," William said professionally "my wife and I would be honored if you would please consider employment with us as our master."

I couldn't believe it, but had to stay cool. "I don't know..." I turned my gaze towards the door.

"Please Mister Miller!"

I said nothing.

"I'd like to offer you a sign-on bonus if you'll accept today. Say...five thousand dollars?...ten?"

I was giddy with excitement but held a straight face. "Fifteen...cash...and I will stay in your home."

"That will be fine, fine" William quickly brushed off the amount and began shaking my hand again. At once I was kicking myself for not asking for more. Claire squealed again and threw her arms around my neck, laying a peck right on my lips! The smell of her skin made me ache to fuck her.

"I'm so glad you decided to stay with us!" Claire shot me that amazing smile. "Would you like a tour of the house now?"

"No." I told her. She looked disappointed. "The first thing I need to do is get a better understanding of what I'll be working with."

"Yes sir?"

"Why don't you start by taking that skirt off."

Clair turned her head.

"Don't look at him!" I said loudly. "I told you what you are going to do. You don't look to him for his consent. Got it?"

"Yes sir." She released my neck and stepped back. "Would you like to go in another room?"

"No. This will do." I replied.

My eyes quickly shot over to William. He sat slowly back in his chair, watching.

She hesitated.

"Look Claire, I know it's strange the first time you expose yourself to a strange man, but it's part of the process. Let's just push through it, ok?"

"Yes, you're right. I know you are." She dropped her eyes, took a deep breath and let it out. She reached behind her and unzipped her tweed grey skirt. It slipped from her hips and fell to the floor.

"Panties too" I said gently.

She looked at me quickly and nodded. Her thumbs slipped under the sides and she pulled them down slowly. Fuck that was hot! Her high healed ankle boots stepped out of the heap on the floor. Her white silk blouse still covered her mound and I needed to see it.

"Unbutton your blouse, Claire"

Another hesitation. She brought her delicate fingers to the top button and slowly worked each one. When it fell open, her flat tummy and perfectly groomed mound was finally visible. She was fantastic.

"You'll have that waxed tomorrow Claire" I said firmly.

"Yes sir" she replied, eyes still looking down.

I looked at her a several moments, wanting to cherish the view. Plus, it was fun to watch her discomfort. In a way, I felt that was the payback to all the hot girls who had turned me down over the years.

"Claire?"

No answer.

"Claire, look at me."

Her gaze met mine.

"You know... if the three of us are going to be close..." I paused for affect "...like family..."I smiled at her. "...then you need to tell me how you are feeling right now."

"I feel..." She swallowed hard. "I feel...vulnerable."

"That's good, Claire. What else?"

"Anxious" her voice shook.

"Excellent." I smiled. "Now unhook your bra for me."

Her terrified eyes looked at me again, almost begging to slow things down. Reaching for the clasp between her breasts, she did as I said. Her hands visibly shaking.

I stepped up to her and parted her shirt. The cool air of the room startling her nipples. I slipped my hands under the shirt and squeezed gently on her shoulders. "Fear is a perfectly healthy emotion for any unknown situation. You are doing well." I said gently. My hands slid under her hair to her neck. I paused for a moment, pressing and pretending to assess her glands, like I knew anything about that. "Hmmm..." Then my hands slid down to her perfectly defined collarbone, feeling every curve, and then slowly to her breasts. I spend several minutes "examining" her exquisite breasts, some tender, some rough. She gasped as I rolled her nipples between my fingers tightly, pulling them before releasing. Then my hands slowly slid down her sides, making her squirm. My old hands enjoyed the slight of her waist and the curve of her hips. "Uh hu..." I mumbled. Next, I held my fingers firmly on her hips, while my thumbs pressed around on her lower tummy. "Oh. Uh hu. Yes." I said to myself. I stepped back again and looked at this scared young woman, pretending to ponder something deeply.

"Well Claire," I said finally "I'm definitely going to be able to help you two start a family, but it's going to take several months of intense work before we can even begin thinking about the insemination."

She looked concerned.

"Are you sure you want a family?"

"I do!"

"Ok then" I started pacing back and fourth across the room, deep in thought, while she continued to stand there exposed. "Here's what I'm going to need from you: you will immediately start a strict diet of only fruit, vegetables, nuts and seeds. I will also provide you with a shake you will drink daily. This will be a high protein shake, but also contain all your prenatal vitamins. Understand?"

She nodded.

I smiled at the idea of adding fertility drugs to her shakes, resulting in multiple births. I imagined telling her I had inseminated her with the sperm of a giant, or big foot or something, and that would explain her huge growth. It would be fun to scare her with the story of how dangerous the birth would probably be, until she brings my sons into the world.

Sons! I wanted lots of sons! I considered I could name the first batch Huey, Dewy, and Louie. The second batch could be Mo, Larry and Curley. The third batch could be Colby, Jack and Cheddar. She will have many many sons for me.

I snapped out of my imagination and continued. "In addition, I'll need you to suck your husbands dick every single night. And make sure you swallow every drop of his cum. This is extremely important because not only will the protein you consume prepare your body for optimum health and fertility, but the drastic demand for sperm production put on your husband will make those little guys really strong and healthy too. You see?"

She nodded again. A quick glance at William and I found him beaming with excitement.

"You do know how to suck dick don't you?"

"I've done it for my first two masters many times." She replied.

"And for your husband too?"

She looked at William, then at me. "Sometimes he was permitted to watch while I pleasured my master. On occasion, he was even allowed to satisfy himself afterwards, privately."

"When we're done with your examination, you'll suck us both off so I can make sure you know how"

She nodded.

"And as for you, every single night, I'm going to need your husband to stroke your clit almost until you cum, and then stop. It is extremely important that you never ever cum until I tell you it is time, understand?"

"Is that bad for me to orgasm?" She asked, worried.

"Why do you question me?" I asked.

She hesitated. "My last master regularly hooked me to a machine for many hours that forced countless orgasms upon me. It was intriguing at first, but quickly became excruciating."

"Ah yes, now it all makes sense." I said thoughtfully.

"Please tell me!" She begged.

"Don't you see?! Every time you orgasm, your ovaries release an egg. He was trying to waste them all, rendering you infertile."

"Oh god!" She cried out, covering her mouth.

"With any luck, there are still a few in there." I said shaking my head doubtfully. "Of all the unethical..." I said mumbling to myself.

William, do you know how to stroke your wife's clit? Do you know the signs of orgasm so you can safely stop in time?

Claire interrupted "Is it really worth the risk to bring me so close? Shouldn't we just leave that alone until we are ready to...uh...inseminate?"

"No. I'm sorry. We must stimulate you regularly. This will keep your eggs at peak readiness. We wouldn't want those last few to go dormant, and die, would we?"

She shook her head.

"Right. It's like you standing exposed and vulnerable. Your heart is racing, yes?"

"Yes." She said curiously.

"Of course it is! The excitement of your weakness makes the blood flow quickly, which is good for the neurotransmitter. Your husband knows this." I gestured to him.

She turned her head and he nodded In agreeance with me. It works the same with your eggs, Claire. We keep them on high alert, you will have very healthy smart babies.

"Oh I see. Thank you." She said.

"Now I'm going to need you to sit on the edge of your seat with your feet at your sides and knees apart so I can make sure William knows how to perform this properly."

At once she was terrified again.

"Take a seat, Claire. There isn't time to waste."

She moved slowly to the chair and sat on the edge.

"Good girl. Now bring your knees up to your body and then spread them completely,"

She remained still.

"Show me your world, Claire!" I demanded.

Another pause.

"NOW CLAIRE!" I said forcefully.

"Claire, please do what he says." William interrupted.

I took a gentler tone. "Claire... Since you moved to this city, have you found a new gynecologist yet?

"Yes." She said softly.

"And were you this insolent with him?!" Without giving her a chance to answer, I screamed at her "Open your fucking legs, Claire!"

And she did. Balancing her heals on the seat outside of her hips, she leaned back and closed her eyes.

"Claire, that kind of stubbornness will not be tolerated. Tomorrow you will endure a very harsh punishment. Do you understand?

Justwords
Justwords
253 Followers
12