Wind of Change Ch. 01

Story Info
A guy gets his wishes granted from an unexpected source.
4k words
4.29
25.7k
47

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First story on here but long-time reader, so bear with me. Yes, this is a genie story. I feel the community hasn't done a genie series in a while, so here goes. If this does well, I'll consider writing sequels!

All characters are over 18 and older, blah, blah, blah, on with the show.

---------

---------

It was a normal birthday, in all shapes and fashions. Regular cake, normal presents, same good experience, but something was missing this time. It was my 18th birthday and I still had no ass to my name. I was still a virgin. I mean, I had girlfriends, but they were either bat-shit crazy or prude, so there I sat on my 18th birthday, no final late-night gift to be given. So as the cake lie in front of me, I made my wish. A wish to be revealed much, much later.

Before we get to the rest of this, I might as well describe myself. My name is Alex, recently graduated from what I like to call Hell on Earth and eager to begin a new chapter at university. I have short, thick, blonde hair, a medium, muscular build from my football years, with a bit of fat in some unfavorable places that doesn't ever seem to go away. I'm six feet tall with an IQ of 150, although one or two concussions from football are sure to change that. I lived a pampered life despite my parents being below the poverty line while I was a child, but they always fed me, clothed me, got me presents for Christmas and my birthday, and most importantly, loved me. But enough of the sob story bull, we got a lot of backstory to go through yet.

Lucky for stories, we can fast forward this shit. Fast forward from April to August, the dark times are over from high school and I am on to college. It's the day my life changed irrevocably. I head to my orientation and check in, desperately needing a coffee from the local Dunkin' on campus, literally 50 feet away, but the orientation leaders whisk me away into the theater to start. So I sit there for a good 2 hours trying my best not to fall asleep. I'm the type of guy that if you don't let me drink something with caffeine in it before my day, I'm like a zombie. Another hour passes, we do some walking, and walk some more, and now I'm tired and hungry. At this point I'm usually like the trash can dude from Sesame Street on steroids, but somehow I hold my composure and wait it out another hour to eat. I stuff my face and we're all happy now, so we go back to get lectured again on how important it is to be a good little freshman and keep our grades up, all that bullshit.

Might I mention I missed the cut of full tuition by a single point on a standardized test, so I'm a little irked I'll have loans for a good 15 years after college. Anyway, orientation wraps up early for me because I have already got my classes, so I check out, FINALLY grab a fucking coffee, and I'm on my way out when I see the strangest thing. I walk over to it to investigate, and it's a neon-cobalt blue lava lamp, just sitting on a table, as if its waiting for someone to pick it up. Even with no cord to plug in, it somehow works on its own. I stare at it dumbly, not understanding why I'm captivated by it, but I shake it off, deduce its the caffeine withdrawal, and take it with me. I notice it is actually quite warm to the touch and seemingly vibrates under my hand. Again I shrug and put it into my complementary bag from the university, and head to my hotel to get ready to move in to dorms tomorrow.

As I sit down on my bed watching TV with a pizza, my mind draws me back to the lava lamp. I finish my pizza and pull it out from my bag and set it on my nightstand by the bed. Because it's so dark, when I pull out the lamp, my room is cast in a shadow of bristol blue. I lay down and stare at it, investigating the source of the bubbles and glowing cobalt light. I reach for it and take a closer look at the surface when I find a smudge of dirt on the side. I wipe it off with my hand, and instantly my world flashes and fades to black.

---------

---------

"Hey... you okay there, big guy?" A feminine voice calls out from the darkness.

"Hnng... Wha... Who?" I attempt to ask from my uninvited slumber. I open my eyes, and I see the most beautiful face, a face you could never imagine. I notice her nationality; distinctly Irish. The first thing I am captivated by is her eyes: a deep aquamarine with a piercing black through the iris, and the most perfect, spotless white around the color. Her eyelashes are long and elegant, but not flashy. Her chocolate colored bangs drape over her small, frail eyebrows, concealing the emotion within them. She has high cheekbones with a hint of a rosy blush, as if flushed on a hot summer's day. Her freckles accentuate her looks, providing a constellation of brown stars to follow on her cheeks for days. Her nose is a long, cute button, and extends the constellation of her freckles and provides the perfect centerpiece, leading on to her plush, sexy lips that look like they could do some damage on a lollipop, not to mention an erection.

And if that wasn't enough, I follow her silky smooth hair over her shoulder and see it peek out from behind her hips, leading me to believe it trails all the way down to the top of her ass. Oh, and I might want to mention that this wonder of the world is completely and utterly rocking her birthday suit. With sun-kissed, tan skin and noticeably lighter gaps where a scandalous bikini would fit, I wouldn't be surprised if I died and went to heaven. Her perky 30FF breasts sit high on her narrow chest, making a trove of cleavage down her sternum, with pink, pencil-eraser-sized nipples sitting in slightly larger than quarter sized areolae, providing a perfect proportion to the magnificent boobflesh currently emblazoned in my memory. I force my eyes to move down her body, which narrows at her thin waist with her cute bellybutton, and widens as I follow her curves to her waspish hips and visibly pumped, pink, wet, and shaven pussy. Ending in seemingly a mile of athletic, shapely leg for her short 5'7" frame, I can't help myself but to drool a bit over this masterpiece.

A voice calls me out from my lust-induced stupor.

"You gonna ask me who I am or just stare at me all day? Honestly, I can do both. I can make the last part fun if you want."

Reasoning finally wakes me up.

"Umm, yeah, right... about that ..?"

"Welcome to your new life, Alex. I'm your genie."

---------

---------

I take my time trying to wrap my head around just what the hell Papa Murphy's put in my pizza and where they got it from so I can go get it straight from the source. The buxom brunette simply struts around my hotel room, naked as the day she- well, I guess she wasn't born if she is a genie. Or maybe they are born somehow? Who knows, I get distracted. She turns around to look at some of my photos and I'll be damned if my jaw hasn't fallen off: her ass is tone, bubbly, and looks like she never missed a day without squats in her life. I see her thigh gap in between her tight apple booty and about pass out from my blood flow redirecting from my head to my lower head. I tell myself to focus and I clear my throat.

"So, um, I'm a little dumbfounded at this whole situation, so I'll let you start by just telling me about who- or what- you are."

She replies with a sexy smirk, "What's not to get? You've got a hot personal pinup as a genie and she's waiting on you to make your first wish. Seems like someone has confidence issues." She tweaks a nipple between her thumb and her forefinger.

I feel my tent in my shorts grow higher. That voice is just too sultry for my poor sausage to handle.

"Well, *ahem*, I would at least like to know a bit about you before we start. A good relationship should start with a good foundation, don't you think?" My voice wavers at the end of my sentence. I might just blow myself in my pants if she keeps up; her middle finger slowly circles her clit as she thinks of her reply.

"Well, I suppose you're right. I don't formally have a name, but you may name me whatever you wish. I am a personal djinn specifically tailored to match every lust and fetish you've ever had or ever will have. With me, you will be immortal, but not invulnerable. You won't die by natural causes, never age past twenty-five, and will always have me to protect you. And then there's the part where I can make nearly any wish you want to happen come true, with certain limitations, of course. More on that later."

She looks down from my perplexed face.

"I see someone wants to come out and play, huh? Big guy has a little friend?"

The throbbing down below answers her question better than any of my babbles could. She slowly climbs on all fours onto the foot of my bed with the look of a predator in her eyes, her breasts bouncing to and fro as she sashays that sweet ass toward her object of attention: the bobbing tent currently trying to cut off circulation to my legs and rip out of my shorts. This must be heaven, I keep telling myself. I have to be dead somehow.

Her hands work their way up my legs and her fingers around the button of my pants, deftly undoing the fly like she's done it her whole life and sensually sliding the waistband of my pants down, stopping at the base of my dick. She looks up at me.

"You have any last inhibitions before I get started?" She asks rhetorically.

"Actually, I would like to make my first wish, if you are who you say you are," I say, still tripping balls here. She sighs happily, ready to get to business.

"I suppose," she says sarcastically. "What do you have in mind? It's my pleasure to grant you anything you wish."

She purrs on the word 'pleasure'. I would expect no less; she's practically breathing pheromones on my dick.

"I'm not exactly up to the size of most, you see, and to start, I would like to be a solid ten and half inches long and ten inches in circumference. Oh, and since that is getting a boost, I wish my balls were the size of apples, with twenty times the normal cum output of a normal human male."

This time, she gapes her mouth at me.

"You're good at this already, and you haven't even made three wishes yet!"

My eyes go wide in realization, but she reassures me.

"Don't believe that 'three wishes and done' crap, you get me for life, no matter how many wishes you make. Consider it done."

My face must've went on autopilot, because she started laughing as I felt the changes. My boxers ripped underneath the strain, and my pants went down another two inches, exposing the base of the snake I now have beneath my drawers. I felt my balls swell and pulse with vigor and size, spiking my already-overactive libido through the roof. The front of my crotch went dark with my pre, leaking from my tip like a faucet.

"Well, lets take a look, shall we?..."

With her words, she may as well have released the Kraken. She yanks my shorts over my cock and with a flash, it springs up and slaps her in the jaw, making her recoil and curse as it slaps against my belly, flinging pre everywhere and eventually evening back out as a towering pillar of man-meat, precum running down the underside. I peek around it and look at my balls; they're absolutely huge, utterly full, and visibly throbbing with my liquid ardor. My genie (I guess I should just go with it now, no turning back) recovers and gets to work, purring as she makes contact with my giant fuckstick.

"Damn... good wish, Alex. I might have to adjust myself to fit this sausage in my mouth!"

She brings out her tongue to start and licks me from my swollen gonads to my tip, staring right into my soul all the while. My dick lurches in approval. I'm harder than I've ever been in my life, and I love every second of it. The drips of juice pooling between her legs tells me she is too. She continues her ministrations on my meat-slab by flicking the tip with her tongue, using one hand to rub my nuts, and a thumb to rub the sensitive spot just below my glands on the bottom of my prick, coaxing even more pre and throbs from my overworked dick, not to mention my groans of approval. She smiles and looks in my eyes, figuring out how to grant me the biggest orgasm of my existence. She seems to find her answer, because she immediately locks on to my weeping prick with both hands and wrings my dick for what its worth while her cheeks go hollow from sucking my tip. I buck into her hot, wet mouth, trying desperately to hold on for as long as I can to make this moment last, but my stamina fails me.

As she strokes faster and faster, my cock gives one, two, three massive throbs and explodes. She tries to drink my cumstream, but as I watch her work her throat to swallow all of my load, her face begins to turn red and then a light mauve before she comes up for air, choking from the sheer amount of jism my dick is putting out. Jet after jet spurts from my tip, arcing high in the air before raining down on us both, coating her back, ass, and face while my belly accidentally gets a few spurts of its own. She keeps working her hands over my cum-coated dick until my prostate can take no more and quits pumping jizz, my flow dying down to a steady stream and pooling around my balls on the comforter of the bed. Meanwhile, I'm panting like a dog, delirious from the mind-blowing orgasm I was just granted. I look around and see her eyes half-lidded in pleasure: it seems she had fun, too. She confirms it when she sits up and reveals her puddle of girlcum and glistening pussy, licking my jizz off of her face and fingers.

"Now that... was a wish! Fucking. Awesome," she pants.

"Thanks, your hands and mouth were magic. Probably literally though, huh?" I ask.

She squints at me. "You don't think I have any real talent? Haha, that's rich."

Turning around and getting into position before I realize what's going on, she puts her face in the cum-stained comforter and her ass high in the air, and backs up onto my still-hard prick, just teasing my sensitive tip with her pumped folds.

"How do you like me sliding up and down your cumpole, huh? Think that's my magic or my flesh? Because I can show you my magic..."

I feel my balls move on their own, feeling as if they were cradled in a hot, wet, vibrating prison. I buck against her weeping twat.

"Oh, fuck, that's good, babe... Maybe a bit too good?" I groan.

She laughs. "Yeah, right, you're not getting out so easy, bub.."

The imaginary ball box gets hotter and more active. My nuts are throbbing with their new magical load and feel as hot as a furnace. She keeps up her agonizing slow yet thorough strokes against the underside of my prick, giving me an amazing view of her holes and her ass. I can't help but reach up and squeeze a cheek, but she slaps me away.

"You upset me. No. Touching," she emphasizes each word with another slow stroke from my balls to my tip.

I groan in discomfort. My cum-factories are overloaded with what feels like a gallon of jizz as the magical ball cage keeps rolling them around in the sack, filling them with more energy, and by effect, more cum. At this point, I'm a hot mess.

"Girl... Please! I need to cum!" I exclaim.

"Oh, wait? What was that? I think I hear an apology somewhere in there," she teases.

I sigh/groan. My dick gives a throb of encouragement.

"Fine.. I'm truly sorry that I *Ah, fuck* made fun of your skills! *Oh, shit,*" I manage to say.

"I accept your apology." She gets off my dick, but leaves the magical ball cage on and leaves me on the brink of a huge load. She gets off the bed to retrieve something.

I desperately plead, "Hey, wait a sec! I'm still backed up here!"

"Hold on, hot stuff. I've got a treat since you were so nice about it."

I watch as she gets a large condom from out of nowhere.

"What do you plan on doing with that? I need release in something warm and wet!" I try my luck.

She smiles a devilish smile. "A little something for a really nice guy, don't worry your pretty little head."

My genie climbs back onto the bed and straddles me, the mystical ball prison still working its hateful magic. She opens the condom and rolls it down my cock, making sure there is enough room for a load to go in at the tip.

"You ready, you big baby?"

"As I'll ever be... hurry, please! This is starting to hurt now." My balls strain against my scrotum, barely able to move around with how much cum has swollen them.

"Aw, wittle Alex needs to cum," she says as she pokes one of them. A small squirt of cum ejects out of my cock.

"I got you, chill. Watch this."

She rises up and positions me at the entrance of her sodden cunt. Slowly, she takes my head in her orifice, gasping as it slips in. She puts her hands on my chest and painstakingly slides down my shaft. I buck and throb from the sensations overtaking my prick, watching every movement she makes with my hands on her legs, encouraging her to go faster. After what seems like an eternity, her hips meet mine as she takes all ten and a half inches of my rock solid dick into her hot box, and as she gives two hard clenches that undulate up my dick, my anatomy goes off. I bring her into me, embracing her as I cum as harder than I could ever dream of inside her. I feel my first jet go and stretch the condom, and I pray it doesn't break, roaring in the pleasure. Her ball cage goes away, but I don't notice it. I only pay attention to the spasms by my waist and her orgasmic moans in my ear. Somehow I've flipped her over so that her back is on the bed and I'm making short, choppy, deep thrusts, in tandem with my spurts, into her as I hold her from behind. I barely notice her lock her legs around me, seemingly lost in the throes of orgasm as well. I've let out countless jets of cum by now, not really caring if the condom breaks at this point, and I just keep on trucking. I eventually make eye contact. The aquamarine in her iris now is glowing, and I can feel what I could only describe as love emanating from her very being. I just go with the flow and kiss her, another countless spurt of jizz going into her. Eventually, my balls empty. We both just collapse and take five to breathe, my slowly deflating prick still inside her.

"Holy. Shit."

I look to where she's looking. "What..? Oh, shit!"

We both notice it. Her belly looks like it's almost in its first trimester from how much cum I packed in there.

"Well, want to see if the condom held?" I ask.

"Oh, the condom held. I made it myself. Now, getting it out..." she states.

I tug on my dick. It's firmly in there.

After a few seconds, I formulate a plan. "Hold on, gimme a sec to work it out..."

I wrap my hands around the condom on my dick, and start thrusting out and back in, working it out. Bit by bit, the condom starts to move out of her. But she puts her hands on my chest again.

"Whoa, hold on... something feels weird, Alex."

I tug experimentally again. I see her belly move with it.

"Holy hell, that's hot. The condom went into your womb!"

We laugh. The bag of spunk, as it should be called now, moves within her.

"Alright, I've got an idea again. When I tug on it, you push. Got it?"

"Yeah, on three. One.."

"Wait a sec, like after you say three, or before?" I interject sarcastically.

"Just get the damn thing out of me.."

I tug, she pushes. The condom plops out of her with a wet slosh, releasing backed up girl-cum. Its easily over a gallon of jizz, and weighs like five pounds.

She gets a hot look in her eyes as she stares at the bag of jism.

"Give me that." I tie it and hand the bag over to her, using two hands to balance the immense load.

She takes the bag and smells it, simultaneously feeling the gallon of dick milk within. Looking at me and smiling, she brings the bag to her mouth. Using her canines, she tilts her head back and pierces the bag.

In a single instant, she went from being slightly covered in cum to absolutely drenched in my thickest load. It goes into her hair, her mouth, all over her breasts, stomach, back, and legs, until it pools at her ass. Then to slut it up, she laughs as she rolls around in my steaming spunk. I fight to keep my erection down, and laugh with her. In all honesty, this is the hottest and most beautiful thing I've seen.

12