Wind of Change Ch. 02

Story Info
Alex goes through his rite, and gets to know the rules.
5.3k words
4.54
15.4k
16

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The second installment of the whimsical genie series, Wind of Change! (Hell yeah, it's a Scorpions song.) Starring our favorite nerd Alex and major hottie Allie. Enjoy, it's a long and hard one! ;J

---------

---------

I'm having a dream.

There was this perfect girl that came out of a lava lamp I picked up off a table from my university, and she blew my mind with her curves, personality, and abilities. She made my dick grow and I came all over her hot teen body, culminating in making sweet love in a shower. I felt like my life was complete; a major puzzle piece had fallen into the last space of my world. A new life was waiting for me.

Of course, it was just a dream.

Yet as I stir, I feel a pair of lips on my body. I open my eyes and look down, my pulse quickening as I see the object of my dreams in the flesh, the morning light glinting off of her long, smooth, chocolate-brown braid of hair that was curved down and past her neck, her eyes staring straight into mine; an endless, blue-green ocean of beauty and love.

I look toward where I feel her sultry lips, and watch as she takes me from my crown all the way down to the hilt of my ten and a half inch prick, her cute chin disappearing between my bulging, oversized testicles. Allie bats her eyes at me, and after letting me sit on the edge from the feeling of it, winks at me before constricting her tight throat, attempting to swallow my dick whole. I groan as my world explodes into stars of white, laying back and bucking my hips into her face, my hands simply holding onto her head as my seed sails directly into her toned belly. Somehow she encounters no gag reflex, and takes my whole load into her tummy. Her eyes go half-lidded as she experiences her own toe-curling orgasm from drinking my cum, the bed behind her getting soaked with squirt after squirt of her clear, sticky girl-juice as her body bucks and spasms in pleasure.

A solid two minutes pass as we blow each-others minds away from orgasms before I finish mine. She notices, and before slowly sliding her throat from my drained cock, hollows her cheeks in suction to make sure my dick is completely spotless when she finishes.

I take five to catch my breath as she lies beside me, her fingers dancing up and down my chest while admiring her work.

"Damn, Allie. That is one hell of a way to wake up. Thank you so much, babe."

I turn toward her and give her a kiss, ignoring the fact that she just got done sucking my dick. It's my own dick, so I don't mind. Anything for those lips.

"It's the least I can do for my compassionate and loving master, Alex. I guess I don't need breakfast though, huh?"

I see what she's talking about; the bulge from my load last night had halved itself and taken residence not inside a bubble of latex, but her stomach. Her toned abs had a small hump just below her ribcage now. I reach over and caress it, feeling my hot cum beneath her silky, perfect skin. My erection threatens to come back as I think about it.

Allie raises an eyebrow and gives me a cute smirk as she exclaims, "You really filled me up."

"Yeah, I did, didn't I?" I say with a satisfied smile. "But with your help, of course. Those lips were perfect, and your throat felt amazing, babe."

In my thoughts, I can't help but wonder how a lil' ole guy like me ended up with the perfect wet dream as a genie, and quite possibly girlfriend, now.

"Thanks. I had fun as well, remember? And stop doubting yourself; you're my perfect boyfriend, too."

I pause. Allie laughs her perfect, cuteness-overload laugh, probably because I struggle to find where she got that from.

"You know, you're cute when you're flustered. I can read your mind, goofball. We're bonded on a spiritual level, which lets us hear each other's thoughts from anywhere in the world," she elaborates.

Alright then, I think, if that's true, then how come I never hear her thoughts? Whadd'ya have on that, slut?

Only your slut. That is, unless you say otherwise. I can fuck other people's brains out while I give you an invisible handjob if you want to try one day.

As it seems that she is speaking, my eyes snap to her mouth. It doesn't move an inch.

What the Shit.

She laughs out loud, explaining, "You just weren't realizing my consciousness is here. It's a simple process that most people don't pay attention to, mainly because they're so out of tune with nature. Not saying it's possible with everyone: that's where clairvoyants come in."

Allie sits up, her perfect 26 double G-cup tittes bouncing as she does so.

"Wait a sec, weren't you a different size last night?" I ask, confused yet delighted by the change. My other head gives a throb in agreement.

She squeezes her overflowing handfuls of boobage together by crossing her forearms over her waist, creating a wonderfully arousing valley of petite titflesh as she ducks her head and smiles from underneath her chocolate bangs. "Another perk of being a djinn! We can sense changes in our master's preferences, and adjust to them when he, or she, least notices. I sensed you liked petite women with bigger breasts than what I showed off last night, so I made mine a much smaller sized band of a 36D cup. They call it a sister size."

It definitely was my preference. Her teardrop orbs stood out far from her petite chest, seemingly defying gravity while being slightly perky, visibly firm, and full; to top it all, they are all-natural. My prick went from flaccid recovery to being a steel rod in under 10 seconds from her self-fondling. Allie drifts her gaze downward as my dick goes skyward, bobbing in the air with the beating of my heart. Her eyes grow wide as she gets a naughty look in her eyes, the same look she had last night when she attacked my shorts. In an effort to tease me further, she simply spreads her legs wide, doing the splits towards me so I can see her constantly drenched and puffy cunt while she tweaks her pair of eraser-tip nipples, cooing in pleasure. I, likewise putting on a show for her, grab and fondle my balls, rolling the massive cum-factories between my hand. She drifts one hand down to circle her clit, now a tiny button just barely jutting from its hood in her pumped, pink pussy. Her other hand squeezes a teardrop breast, leaving a bulge of boobflesh around each of her fingers. She bites her lower lip and tilts her head down at me, watching me through her hair.

I interject with an idea. "I have my next wish decided."

"Oooh, what's your plan, big guy?" Allie gasps as she pinches her clit, cooing afterward. I swallow hard as I watch.

"Since we're having so much fun lately, I feel a need to act on it and make it more prolonged. I wish for infinite stamina, with the control to ejaculate whenever I want to. I also want my cum to hold aphrodisiac properties that I can toggle on and off at will, and my refractory period to be practically non-existent."

She smiles wide, and with a giggle, says, "You have no idea what you're about to get yourself into."

I feel her make the wish, and suddenly I am no longer groggy from my morning blowjob. I feel as if I could run a marathon and a half, and my balls return to full size, a relief from the painful emptiness of Allie's work. I also feel a reflex I hadn't before; as I experiment with this alien sensation, I feel blood rush to my cock as something in me triggers, and I unexpectedly blow my whole load onto Allie's face, tits, hair, and stomach, startling her into trying to block my spunk from making her messy. In vain, of course; she drips of my pearly white essence, and just as I think she is about to scold me, I see this spaced-out look in her eyes, not to mention them going as wide as saucers, as if she just took a huge ass hit from a joint. I see slight changes in my peripheral vision as I turn my focus on what caught it: her nipples start visibly puffing and hardening into bullets, goosebumps forming around the areolae. Her vulva changes to an angry pink color as blood flows into her nethers, engorging her labia and mons. Her clit even pokes out from its fleshy prison, standing erect easily a half inch above her swollen cunt. I hear her breathing turn from long, relaxed inhales and exhales to short, choppy, husky breaths, the result of a quickening heartbeat.

I look upon the effects of my wish, smiling on the inside as I finally turn the tables on her, the lust taking over her body for once and not mine. Of course, my dick is still fucking titanium, but that is soon to be resolved. I sit up on the bed and approach her, slowly caressing her cheek with my hand as I look into her lust-addled eyes. They've taken a pink hue, no doubt an effect of the aphrodisiac.

She interrupts my soul-gazing, frantically saying, "I need cock. Give it to me! Please... Alex!" She unconsciously begins to frig her swollen mound for all it's worth, eventually laying back in a spread-eagled position as I watch, but with one leg behind her head to offer herself better access to her weeping pussy, steamy fem-lube flying across the bed all the while. Her gasps and sighs are the cutest accent to the scene in front of me.

Mentally, I tell her, If this keeps up, we might stay in all day just fucking each other. I've got to move into my dorm yet.

THEN FUCK MY TIGHT CUM-HOLES, YOU TEASE! She telepathically yells.

I laugh. Damn, Allie, I'm working on it. I won't tease as much if you talk like a dirty slut to me.

I can hear her telepathic sigh. FINE! "I need you to fuck my cunt hard! I need to squirt my juices all over myself as I pass out from your thick, hard dick! Please fuck me! I want you in all of my slutty holes! Give me that big fucking cock, and don't hold back for a fucking second!" Allie uses her best slut voice to make it all the better: husky, breathy, and high pitched all simultaneously. It's hard to tell if she can actually fake that with what her body is doing at the moment; she goes from rubbing her clit to fingering her muff, and at the end of her dirty talk, shoves all five fingers into her wet pussy.

But that's enough to get me to blow all on its own, and I would've, if I had not have made that wish. I feel my balls churn as I begin.

I crawl over her, kissing her hard and deep as I grab her left tit and squeeze it, boob flesh rolling out between my fingers. Her nipples are like diamonds, and as I pinch one and slowly twist it, she looks into my eyes and moans like a whore. My whore. My dick is bobbing between our bodies, and she takes the initiative to use the hand frigging her quim to lube my prick, making it dripping with her thick pussy drool in a matter of seconds. Her panting becomes faster, nearly on the brink of hyperventilation as the cummy aphrodisiac sinks further into her skin. She takes me by my neck with both hands, brings her face into mine, our noses touching as she pierces my eyes with her steely, lust-driven gaze, and begs.

"Fuck. Me. NOW!"

So, enough with the teasing, I take it. I grab my leaking dick in one hand and hold Allie behind her neck with the other, leading myself into her hot folds. Jesus Christ, she looks like she took a pump and inflated her pussy past the brink! It gives in like a sponge, would make one hell of a cameltoe, and feels as smooth as silk from her perpetual juices. She whimpers in need. I guide it into her tight twat, expecting some resistance, but surprisingly it just glides in; a velvet tunnel with copious amounts of lube to massage me. She wails in joy as she experiences her first orgasm of the session, literally creaming herself on my cock. I'm only three inches in, and she feels wonderful. Trying to drive it home further, I thrust, only to have her clamp down and wring me in her second orgasm. Five inches; at the halfway point. A third thrust brings two more inches and her third orgasm. I look down and see my crotch dripping in her juices, like the consistency and color of my precum. She spews dirty talk breathily, spurring me on and giving herself more fuel for the fire in her loins.

"God, I love your fucking huge cock! You stretch me so fucking tight, Alex! Make me cum more, I want to taste my squirt on your dick after I wake up! Ram that fucker home, Alex! Fuck meeeee!"

Her voice goes high as I thrust again, and she grunts as her whole body tenses and spasms, her resistance failing to reign in her orgasm. I have to hold her against me to not let Allie hurt herself as she loses motor control, with each involuntary writhe granting me further access into her hot, tight, spasming box and only prolonging her full body orgasm. Her eyes roll into the back of her head when I finally hilt myself inside her, a massive spray of clear girlcum erupting from between our union as Allie falls unconscious in my arms, her body still wracked with jerks as her orgasm continues.

Not backing down for a second (hey, she requested it), I start to fuck her good, taking long and quick strokes, hitting every button and sweet spot in her overactive sexpot. Every hilt brings another spasm, her perfect breasts jiggling up, down, side to side, and in my face as I give it to her. Mixing it up, I put her face-down, ass-up on the soaked sheets. I hold her arms behind her back and above her asshole as I pound her pussy for everything it's worth. (Tip: it's worth killing for.) My testicles are begging for release, but I persevere thanks to my wish and keep on. My dick pulses in tandem with my heartbeat, upgrading the pleasure. Not only does my cockhead pound against her cervix every time I hilt, but her tunnel constricts around me like a vice while her entrance clenches around my base, dragging delightfully on every backthrust, seemingly begging my dick to stay in. Her puffy, angry folds and tight, cushiony ass absorb my impact each thrust, sending a modest ripple through her toned, tanned skin. I smile and think to myself, This is heaven on earth. I peer down to look at her face against the bed, and her eyes are fully white, half-closed, with her cute mouth gaped and leaking drool in a small puddle across the already ruined sheets.

I stay there like that with her for a solid hour, swapping between positions with her limp, sexy body, fucking her into her dreams and keeping her in a perpetual state of orgasm. She is long past drenched in our mixed fluids, and I'm drenched as well; from the waist-down in fem-cum, and from the hips up in sweat from the exertion. Our skin shines like we were oiled bathers at an exotic beach, glinting from the late-morning sunlight coming through my hotel room window. Finally, I call it. I prepare my load by pinning her body against a wall, ramming my dick up against her cervix with every thrust. I pummel her faster and faster, my heavy balls assailing her asshole with each swing, which has swollen from a tight star to a raised, puffy, and sensitive mini-doughnut, caressing my sack with each swing. My cum-factories ache with need as I telepathically send a thought to wake her up from her orgasmic stupor to let her see the finale. Allie moans and talks dirty as I ramp myself up for a huge load.

"Yes, yes, Yes! Fuck my slutty hole! God, your dick made me fucking pass out! Fuck, fuckfuckfuck, Yes! Pound me! Pound your genie, Alex! Destroy my fucking pussy!" she screams.

That gives me what I need. My nuts supernaturally bloat with cum, reaching far past the size of oranges, almost half as big as her tits. I make short, deep, choppy thrusts against the entrance to her womb, feeling its resistance crumble after over an hour of assault. Every time I hilt in her, the crown of my thick dick pushes in farther. Our eyes lock together as we both realize what's about to happen.

"Do it! Fucking do it, Alex! Shove that cock in my womb! Fill me up with your hot fucking jizz!"

I roar as I give one final thrust into her, the crown of my cock piercing her cervix and plowing into her womb, the top of my balls pressing against her strong thighs and winking asshole as I take her as deep as I can on my rod, effectively spearing her on my bloating cucumber.

She screams when I do, wrapping her legs around me and trying to push me in farther. As I feel the first of many ropes of cum rise up my shaft and ejaculate into her waiting womb, I look into Allie's eyes. They flash cobalt blue for an instant, and then glow brighter and brighter as I continue to fill her. Her screams climb higher and higher in octaves as she experiences an orgasm like no other. Her hair flows out against the wall behind her as cobalt light radiates from her body. My world even begins to flash the same color, only occasionally at first but slowly increasing in frequency as I continue to bloat her womb with my seed. Each flash feels so good that it brings a fresh orgasm on me, renewing my load and doubling the cum sailing up my pipe. Magic overtakes us both as we forge a bond greater than love; our world is reduced to me and Allie embracing in the purest form possible. All of a sudden, my perspective floats out of my body. As I peer around, I observe our surroundings. We seem to be in a dark void, just the two of us, me pumping my jizz into her magical womb and her holding on to me like I'm the safety bars of a roller coaster to hell. The only way I can describe the feelings is celestial. After one final, blinding flash of blue, our consciousness fades.

--------

--------

As I return to the land of the living, the first thing I notice is the soft, delicate breathing of Allie. My eyes flutter open with a new and improved look on the world: wonderfully stark colors are cast over my vision, each dust particle in the air a highly detailed molecular structure when I focus on it, and I can magnify my vision both like a microscope and telescope. I look over to my right, out of my window, and I can see for miles in stunning detail, my vision polarizing to combat the bright midday sun over the city. I turn back to Allie and look at the top of her head, the magnified detail of each truly perfect column of hair etched into my memory.

Next, I notice my augmented hearing. There has been a mouse in the wall behind my bed the whole time I've been here, and I'm only noticing it now. Footsteps call my attention outside the door to the hotel room, and I recognize the sound of wheels as a cart from room service. Their pace doesn't change, rolling past my door and, within time, fading as the elevator dings open and closes.

Then, the heightened, wonderful smell of Allie's hair, mixed with the smell of our sex permeating the hotel room, along with our sweat, I realize next: a sweet, strangely calming mixture after you filter out the crap. You really don't want to know what other shit I'm smelling from this stank ass hotel room; I quietly gag at it all, so as to not disturb my Allie from her sweet, peaceful sleep.

Last but not least, I can feel again. My skin hasn't become more sensitive, per-se: I can feel every thread in the sheets, every strand of hair from Allie lying across my chest, and every tiny variation in the breeze I get from the air conditioner, but I don't feel any different sensually. However, I do feel my dick still rock hard and within Allie's womb, acting essentially like a human pussy plug. My cum is still hot, keeping us warm under the covers, which somehow were pulled over our unconscious forms. I don't complain; it feels peaceful to just lie here so close and personally with my significant other, especially one so alluring and beautiful as Allie.

I'm sure my taste has been improved as well, but I'll test that later. Meanwhile, I resort myself to not caring about the time passing, but simply letting Allie sleep on me as I stroke her hair and adore her. Occasionally I get the feeling she is about to wake up, but instead she just adjusts her position and lies still again, save for her soft, sweet breathing. Her movements tickle my pecker deliciously, and to reward her, I allow myself to send one jet of cum directly into her womb, earning a coo from her unconscious form along with a few clenches from her pussy.

12