Wind of Change Ch. 03

Story Info
Alex and Allie move in, but not before a little fun.
10.3k words
4.59
12.8k
22

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This one took alot longer to come out with since my classes are ramping up. Calculus B sucks. I've also had a bit of writer's block. TL;DR, Expect a good minute or two between sequels here, I find time to write when I can. Sorry for the wait! Enjoy!

--

--

Doing 70 down the freeway, I watch the city lights glow against the night sky, drowning it with just enough light to block the stars. I sigh: light pollution is a horrible thing to do to such beautiful constellations. The hum of my Bronco was deafened by the housing of the engine, making it comfortable enough to have the windows down without too much noise to disturb the quiet, sleeping city. The weather this time of the year was perfect. Not cold, but nowhere near hot; just right with a light breeze. Being close to one in the morning, traffic was sparse, so Allie and I could get to wherever we wanted within reasonable time. The radio was tuned into an alternative channel, and a song from The Script came on, called Flares. About halfway through the song, Allie struck up a conversation.

"Do you know this song, Alex?"

I glance over and nod, my eyes drifting up and down her toned midsection and ample cleavage for just a brief moment, unable to restrict myself from some eye candy.

"It's one of my favorites," I reply casually.

"I'm starting to like it myself. It tells a great story, I think. About loneliness, heartbreak, and loss. But then, he sings about hope, all from a single flare in his life. Very touching, don't you think?"

My mind drifts. To all the missed chances at relationships; to all the heartbreak when I realized what had happened. I would put this song on with earbuds and sleep with it at night.

"I agree. A man can lose himself when he has no one to fall back on."

I let on just a bit too much emotion.

Allie looks over at me. Her eyes search mine for something, and she finds it. A look of pity flows over her face.

"I hit a note, didn't I?"

Pain creeps onto my face as I remember all the signals I missed from my high school crushes. I never was good in connecting with people.

"I wish your seat was next to mine," I say, seeking comfort in the arms of my new significant other.

The console in-between our seats sinks into the floor and her seat slides over to sit adjacent to mine. I put an arm around her, and she leans against me with her arms wrapped around my torso, her hands latched closed just under my left shoulder.

"I'm sorry, Alex. I never knew it felt like that."

"What do you mean?"

"Sorrow. I can see it within you; it's a crushing emotion."

A singular tear forms against my right eyelid. I blink, and it runs down my cheek. Allie reaches a finger up and takes it off, looking at the bead as it hangs from her index finger. She holds it there for a few seconds, until suddenly it absorbs into her finger. I never notice.

"I've learned to cope with it over time. I kinda figured after a while that I would be lonely for the rest of my life, and resigned myself to stop trying. That is, before you came along."

Her eyes focus back on mine, light gleaming in them. I smile slightly at her.

"Who knows how long it would've been until..."

"Oh, don't say that. You're stronger than you think. I can see it," Allie rebukes confidently.

I take a moment to listen to the wind. Before long, I announce, "I know a place. It's nice and quiet, lots of trees and not a lot of streetlight on the university. Better than a club for me right now."

"Sounds nice," she chirps. "Let's go!"

Being this close to Allie thanks to my wish, I can't resist sliding my hand from where it was resting on her upper hip to under her ass, giving her sweet cheeks a squeeze. She flicks her eyes at me and shakes her head with a smirk. I step on the gas.

--

--

We finally pull into parking at the university, lock the truck and take a walk. We hold hands, Allie swinging my arm as we walk through the late night twilight. I look her over from time to time, the moonlight glinting off of her hair and face. Each angle offers a new surface for my eyes to explore, highlighting every curve, freckle, and open plain of her smooth skin. Her ears are cute ovals off the side of her head, with a thin, marble-sized lobe stitched onto the bottom of each. My eyes scan lower, admiring the beauty next to me as we walk through the park.

Her neck is of average length; more than enough to tell she has one but not too long. It fits her well. Allie's collarbones form a small bowl-shaped valley on the front of each of her shoulders, starting next to the base of her neck and disappearing as you follow it from there outward, accentuating her petite frame. She has deltoids and traps that stand out and tell you she works out, but only for tone, with barely any mass on them. Her upper arms are slender and smooth at the moment, but something tells me she doesn't have a problem doing pull-ups with her nubile ninety-pound frame. A well developed muscle that runs the top of her forearms and starts right by her elbow occasionally tenses with our combined swings, which completes the feminine musculature of her arms.

Her torso is next for my prying eyes; shallow in depth (hence her size 26 bra band) and just wide enough on the sides to form an eye-pleasing curve from her chest to her waist. Her GG-cup breasts hop and skip with each step she takes in their prison of fabric, their nipples noticeably visible against the rather thin clothing, made perkier by the crisp night air. Allie's grapefruits are just as gravity-defying as ever, standing proud on her chest: also a sign of a good workout regimen. She has lats that come out behind them on her back, slightly just enough to tease the eye. Where her tank top ends before her stomach, a depression where her sternum is begins, and shy's away under it. Her ribcage is tellingly visible, accentuating her midsection.

I scan further down to a waist that I bet if I tried, I could wrap both my hands around. Her spine bows and indents down her back, with just a hint of muscle on her sides and a flat, washboard stomach to finish her waist, with an inkling of tone from her abdominals. A dime-sized, innie belly button resides by her navel. She has hips that are waspish on her teen frame, but not disproportionate; only slightly wider than her chest. They sway and dance with each of her steps. A tight, bubbly, callipygian ass is pronounced on her backside, with cute dimples just above her waistline. It rolls out from her back not too unlike a shelf, accompanied by tenses and flexes of womanly strength with every move. Her thigh gap peeks out from between the previous, allowing a great view of her puffy cameltoe from the right angle. A bump at her pubic mound is level with the beginning of her thighs, adding even more curves for me to follow. Her tight clothing helps my fantasies, even amplifying them from my wanton scrying.

Speaking of her thighs; from the front, they look thin for her, but you can tell she works out from the oh-so-slight striations of muscle beneath her supple skin and the teardrop of her quad above her knees. From her sides, they are thick and juicy, like they would be at home in booty shorts in a volleyball game. She has calves that look as if she was a star actress, or even a Victoria's Secret model, as if she wore heels. All this leg terminates in visibly soft, adorable feet with five cute, long toes on each. Painted aqua with nail polish, they look fantastic with the rest of her getup.

After several minutes of me staring at her and nothing else, Allie calls me out.

"Can I get you a bucket or what? You look as if you're on the verge of drooling."

I shake myself from my gazing as she punches me on the shoulder, giggling at my admiration.

"I love you, goofball."

I smile and kiss her temple, which happens to be level with my mouth from our height difference.

"I love you more," I counter. Her eyes glow the same color of the moon. We stop and face each other as I wrap my arms around her waist. She presses her body against me, her breasts rising up in their top and enhancing her cleavage. Her nipples are starting to get hard in the crisp, early-autumn air, digging into my chest.

"Well, if we're playing that game, then I can love you even more."

"I'd like to see that," I rapport. She smirks sexily.

"How about I start with a few adjustments?" She looks up and down my body, biting her bottom lip. I think it could use some work; I have good muscle mass, but it's not tone in any of the places I need it to be.

"Sure thing, babe. It might make my evening, if you have in mind what I think you do." She laughs.

"Go behind that tree, I want to surprise myself," she points and declares.

I raise an eyebrow and she does the same back to me. I smile and lift my head up, sulking my shoulders in feign pout as I trod behind the tree.

"Don't forget to strip!"

I cough in disbelief. My eyes go wide and I furrow my brow as I peek from behind the thick trunk of the tree to glare at her. Are you fucking kidding me? In a park on my university? I'd get written up if they let me stay!

Nope! She flashes her patented shit-eating-yet-cute-as-hell at me. Tell you what; I'll show you mine if you show me yours. She teases me by leaning forward and mashing her breasts together in her top.

Damnit, Allie...

I do as she says, actually reluctant this time but excited nonetheless. I pile my clothes neatly against a root of the tree.

Done.

Alrighty! Hold on, this might sting a bit.

What?! "OOOW, FUCK!"

It feels like my body is on fire. After a split second, it stops.

Sorry!! Wrong one! This should be it...

Agh, Jesus!

This time, I go through a full body cramp, but nowhere near as intense as the ones I had during football in high school. Not pleasant, but not unbearable, either. I maintain myself by leaning against the tree, shaking as my legs try to keep me up while they undergo whatever torture Allie is conjuring up for me. I endure about a minute and a half of this, my eyes shut tightly as my stamina attempts to revive my legs and other muscle each time they are drained from her magic. I focus on my breathing for the meanwhile. When it stops, I open my eyes to a whole new me.

The first thing I notice is that I'm no longer a marshmallow! I mean, I wasn't even close to being fat, but I had some undesirable characteristics. Now though? I could pass for a male model. My legs were lean and rock hard with muscle, rid of their previous layer of fat, and I felt like I could squat a car. I test them by jumping, and I fly easily two feet off the ground without even trying. Striations riddle my legs.

"Fucking sweet."

Next, my midsection. My flabby love handles are gone completely, replaced by the beginning of my built core. All the excess fat around my waist went away completely, and to test, I put my shorts on again. I get them buttoned and they just fall off my hips, resting on my thighs. I have all those damn squats my coach made me do in high school to thank for that. I look farther up at my belly, and it's a goddamn iron plate. My keg is now a six pack of pure masculinity, no longer buried by fat like it was before. I also notice some new feeling in my groin; no doubt she messed around there too. Kinky slut; she probably spiked my testosterone and libido again. Anyway, I go up to my pecs. My mass stayed the same, but instead of slight manboobs, I had rock hard muscle. Experimentally, I test them out with a quick flex for each. Then, I make them dance like The Rock's, chuckling to myself in disbelief.

Alex? You okay?

I brush her thoughts to the back of my mind, enraptured in my new body. My arms weren't forgotten; the biceps I wanted in high school were there in full force, and even better than I had dreamed of. I had sick pipes of veins beneath the surface of my skin, enhancing my build. My deltoids were about the same size (I had big ones to begin with), and my lats are much more pronounced now. Not to mention my back is probably a field of muscle and sinew. I looked like a guy who lived in a gym, pretty much. Even my neck got a boost, being slightly thicker than before. I'm my epitome of a ripped guy.

"Are you even alive back... Holy Shit!"

Allie found me. She was buck ass nude, too, with her firm tits bouncing and eyes glowing slightly from the moonlight. Her muff looked even better from the front; a symmetrical, puffy mound emphasized by her folds and perky clitoral hood. I notice as she stares at my new body in awe.

"You're ripped, dude!" she whispers, trying not to shout.

I let out a broad smile. I open my arms as I look myself over another time before looking back at her. Her nipples fully harden as a breeze happens to come by, but I think it's also because her eyes drift to my dick, which actually seems leaner now if that's even possible. A big, long vein runs from the top of my base down the middle of my prick, disappearing somewhere around my last three inches. Many more snake and web around my prick as it fills with blood. I feel myself throb from her burning vision.

"This worked a lot better than I expected, Alex! Say," she pauses, looking up and down my body with a naughty look on her face, "you wanna take it for a spin?"

"I'd love to," I reply, smiling devilishly. Of course, before I could grab her, she sprints by and runs off with my clothes, snatching them from where they lay in front of the oak tree.

Gotta catch me first!

Oh, hell's bells!

I chase after her, my legs feeling powerful as I stride along with my newfound speed. She notices, and after making my clothes in her hand vanish in a puff of blue smoke, kicks her body into gear. I match her pace, but neither of us seems to be able to run away from or catch up to another. She sprints around trees and leaps over bushes, eventually cutting through a parking lot. In open ground I can pump up my speed, and I unleash it. I gain good ground, but the parking lot eventually runs out of pavement. Back on grass we go, nude as can be on campus. My feet hurt from the rough asphalt, and I can't help myself but to stare at her ass, muscles working left and right as her runner's body pays off. I begin to get a stiffy from watching her, and my speed decreases. My half-erection begins to cause problems by slapping my thigh each step, and occasionally my balls, earning a cringe as I try to keep pace.

She shares my problems; the whole time, her tits have been going crazy, bouncing up and around, sometimes whacking her arms at the occasional stroke she makes to run. She uses one arm to hold them down while she rounds corners, mushing them onto her chest quite alluringly. Eventually, my dick gives up in trying to hold itself back. Her tits, thigh gap, and bouncy, tight ass is too much for me as I huff and stop from exhaustion and lust.

Alright, you win.

Woo! Then I get to pick the spot!

Spot? What... Oh, shit.

I watch as she slows down to a walk in front of a bike bench. She slides a hand along each curved bar before turning her head over a shoulder to look at me. She keeps her eyes on me as she lifts one leg across the bars, then climbs on top, her other leg completing a full split over the bars. This gives me a perfect view of her weeping holes; I focus my vision on a pearly bead of girl-lube at her entrance before it runs over her clit, pooling for a few seconds, and drips onto the concrete below.

The only problem with this situation is that I smell the musk of weed and campfire smoke. She picked a bike bench in a secluded corner of the university, but just fifty yards away from the Greek housing complex, which just so happened to be having a bonfire. I follow the flickering shadow of the light with my eyes, and it's about two feet away from revealing Allie, exposing herself like a cheap whore. I counted at least twelve students around the fire, hopefully either too high or wasted by this time of the night to notice.

Are you fucking crazy? That's right next to people!

I know! Exciting, isn't it? Get over here and fuck me!

Allie, what if we get caught? I like the idea of being so close, but they would easily spread the news across campus of us.

Ugh, you're such a worry-wort. If it matters that much, I'll wipe their memories of us after tonight.

Fine, but I still don't like this.

You will in a few seconds!

I dash over to where she slutilly lounges, my hardon growing stiff from the sight of her. Positioning myself at her hot folds, I take my stiff prick and rub it up and down her groin, from her puckered ring, over her perineum, and across her wet slit, spreading our love juices. I glance over at the bonfire; they mosey around, intoxicated and oblivious to our fornication mere feet away.

Hey, let's do something new. Fuck my butt.

My dick throbs at the thought of her kinkiness. I'm down for it! I wish your asshole was super elastic and never lost tightness.

Already done, silly! I thought of that improvement yesterday specifically for this moment.

Alright, what about this one; I wish your pucker was a doughnut of anal pleasure, nice and puffy, with its own lube. Moderate wetness. I want to feel you cut off the circulation to my dick when I hilt in you.

Oh, fuck, you're gonna make me cream myself with that kind of thinking. Consider it done.

I watch as her tight anal ring balloons to my specifications. She twerks her butt involuntarily and releases strings of low moans as the transformation takes place. It's not big by any stretch of the means, but it's still way more plump than the star she wore a few seconds earlier. Only a opening the shape of an asterisk remains from it, the rest swallowed by her tender booty doughnut. It's enough to reach the beginning of her asscheeks, and make friction on them as she would walk. I test a finger against her backdoor, and notice as it sinks in without a problem, her walls clenching and leaking lube onto my finger. She feels like a vice on one finger. I shiver at what my dick will do to her; or rather the other way around. I collect extra lube from her now-liberally dripping quim and spread it on my ten inch rod before resting my dickhead on her entrance.

That feels amazing, Alex. Great wishing again! Now put that thick rod where it belongs, you steely dick. Fuck my ass!

One ass fucking, coming up!

I bring my hips forward, pushing my tip in with a thumb and sinking my dick into her tight ring. She coo's and ah's with the alien sensations, and I do likewise as my prick experiences sensations polar opposite of her hot cunt. Instead of nubs and bumps like her vagina, her asshole is smooth and has rings, not to mention the wishful lube being a great addition. I slowly bring myself to a hilt as her involuntary contractions dance across my rod. My quaking balls press against her hot, wet pussy, pouring fuel onto the fire in my loins. Her new doughnut grips my base like a vice, indeed cutting off circulation and engorging my overly-hard prick within her. I feel my blood-filled veins and inflated crown scrape against her walls with my outgoing thrust, the combined sensations driving me wild. I put my hands on the top of her asscheeks and pick up my speed, getting a good rhythm as I play with her apple booty. She gasps and moans, her pussy splashing juices loudly every time I slap them with my heaving testicles, drenching the concrete below us in mere minutes. The squelching and slapping is becoming louder, and as I turn my head to check the bonfire, I notice one of the partiers screening his surroundings, looking for the source of our lovemaking. Of course, he doesn't know that's what it is yet, but I dial it back a bit and resort myself to making slow, deep thrusts into Allie's tight backdoor.